Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

Por Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... Más

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-25

269 10 0
Por Samansanam

Next day:-

Some shuffling and whispering and sounds of flashes are coming, which makes two person groan, and shifting in their sleep.

Suzy:- Yah honey, turn off the flash.

Dongwook:- And kids stop whispering or you will wake them up.

Bum:- How cute both of them are looking.

Joboah:- Let me wake them up, as it became afternoon now, and both will be hungry as both missed their breakfast.

And other bts members are jealous, bp too, but they get chance to cuddle with their princess so they are not jealous, but want too sleep like this with them too.

Jimin and Taehyung are the most jealous one there, well taehyung is not like before too but in the heat of the Moment he also remember their childhood memories and for now he forget about the incident so he is also feeling like that and same goes for his soulmate, so both share look with each other and smirk, like the both are sharing same brain cell, so they went from there quietly and bought two bucket of cold water and before anyone stop them, they threw cold water on the both sleeping maknaes.

Jungkook and Mun-hwa both shout together....

Jungkook:- Yah shorty and alien, I will throw your all channel and Gucci products.

Mun-hwa:- Yah jackybum I will beat the shit out of you two, for throwing water on me, I will throw you two in the freaking ocean and leave you two there to become the food of sharks you idiots.

And the both hear some laughing sounds and now they open their eyes and found, everyone there.

Moon&Kookie:- How you all come here?.

Suga & Jennie:- By our car dude.

Jennie glared at Suga.

Jin & Jisso:- Enough firstly let them fresh, as they are wet now, so they may catch cold.

Now Jisso glared at Jin.

Parents:- Wow, you all are syncing, and you two we have to like some talk with you two too, so go now and do your business and come down for lunch.

Moon&Kookie:- But what about our breakfast?
The both ask confusedly.

No one speak at this times.

Dongwook:- Why not anyone answer them.?

Namjoon & Rose:- Because may be they again said in sync, see like this, yahh.

Rose glared at Namjoon.

Lisa & Hobi:- You both sleep so long and now it becomes lunch time, so come fast for having lunch.

Lisa also glare at hobi.

Jungkook and Mun-hwa, run from there to do their business.

Time skip at dinning table:-

All are present there.

Moon- How and why you all are here.?

Suzy:- Firstly we know if you two will be together, than you both play games till mid night and eventually sleep, and turn your phones off so, no one will disturb you two, and it becomes true, so we came here, and take others too as today is holiday so we all spend some time together.

Joboah:- And second, you two, we get to know that you two alone without informing anyone went to xxx place and fight there.

Moon&Kookie:- Both scratches their back of the head and said, Yes.

Bum:- Why kids, if something will happen to you two, huh.

Moon:- Relax dad bummie, we are not kids, we are mafias, and also the best one, see nothing happens to us, and we want to have some fun, so I convinced kookie to go with me.

Joboah:- Well let them be, it's right if we are afraid than how they get become best, as they are the future generations, they will take our positions and handle everything.

Suzy:- I am also with her, she is speaking right, they are the ones who will handle everything, so we can't stop them on that, and I know our kids always be together and save each other, and do everything together, and they all protect our little princess, in no matter what, no one will broke their bond, see in these 5 years how they become soulless, but see their bond is like before when they get reunited, and may be more strong than before, no one can break them, if anyone try it, than I am sure our kids are like us they never let anyone brake them, and they never leave their princess side, just like us, remember how everyone try to brake our bonds in our college time even try to make misunderstanding between us but we didn't let them, and that makes our bond more strong than ever....... .

Now bts and bp are feeling more guilty and bad, on the other hand Moon's mind is blank and whole past incidents are going through her mind.

And after that no one speak anything, parents didn't notice that as all are eating.

Dongwook:- Princess I want to ask you something, who is Jackybum, on which you are shouting like they make you wake like that many times.

Moon:- Oo they are my soulmates and friends, and we are so close to each other and stick like glue to each other.

By listening this, the maknaes are filled with jealousy.

But think that it's good they are not here, and they are the only one in her life, but they don't know what's coming for them😏.

But before anyone speak or ask anything, Moon gets a call from her company.

Moon talk on her phone in other side of the hall, and after talking she come back.

Moon:- Sorry everyone, I get a call from my company, I have to go there and check some designs for upcoming project.

Kookie:- But carrot, we planned to go water park together? He said sadly..

Bp:- Without us?.

Kookie:- Ye-- I mean no, we all.

Joboah:- How much time you take baby?

Moon:- Not much, I just have to take a look on them and see if they are okay or I have to change it.

Suzy:- Than why not we all went there, we can see your company too, and after that we all went to water park too and enjoy our time all together.

Moon:- Umm, it's great idea, but I have a condition too.

Bum:- And what is that condition of yours princess?

Moon:- Not for you all, it's only for momma, mommy, and unnies,😏.

Bp & Suzy & Joboah:- We are ready for any condition.

Moon:- Really, than don't change your mind after knowing that.

Ladies:- We will not baby.

Moon:- Promise.

Ladies:- Promise baby.

Moon:- 😏😏😏😏😏

Boys mind(including bum and wook):- Why I am feeling like, princess is plotting something..)

Moon:- Okay, than let's go.

Kookie:- Me and carrot will go on bike.

Time skip at Moon's company:-

They all go inside the company, Iu is the secretary of Moon, so she comes and escort them.

All started wandering around the company, and Moon went to do her work.

All are proud of Moon as they all love her design and adore her before knowing that it was their process's company, for bts and bp is dream come true as they always want to meet Moon and saw her company.

Her company is full of her photo, as she was model for her company.

They also went to her cabin and found many pics of k-pop idols and k-drama actors, they knew she adore them.

After doing all works, they went to water parks, she send all males before the ladies.

Time skip at Water park:-

Water park.

They reach there, Moon give all of them to their dresses to change.

After changing their look:-

Kim Bum and Kim Suzy.

Lee Dongwook and Lee Jo Bo Ah.

Choose any one of five as yours and left for bp.

And imagine bts look in your mind, how you like them😂😂.

After seeing girls including Suzy and Joboah looks all boys included bum and dongwook's jaw dropped on ground.

Dongwook, Bum and Bts:- What the hell are you all wearing.?

Suzy, Joboah, and bp:- Calm your asses down, we wear this because we promise that we will accept any condition and this is the condition by your princess, and secondly we can wear what we want it's non of your business tho, and the all girls crossed their hands on their chest. And they glare on them.

Bum, wook, bts:- Hehe, we are just kidding, you can wear what you all want.

Till that time Moon is enjoying the free k-drama.

And she can't hold it more she started laughing her asses out.

And now all glared to her.

Moon:- Oops, now Moon run for your life, she run from there.

And others too run behind her.

Well they clear the whole water park for them to enjoy, so they are relaxed that no one can see their family with bad intentions.

They all enjoy their day while playing and laughing hard, they also forgot for today that they are enemies and they have many difference between them, some intense moment to occur between the ex crushes which resulted in increasing their heart beat, two people noted too.

And their day went by enjoying each other presence.

Day went away, so they changed their dresses, and they went to eat food there and after that they all went to their mansion, and do their night routine and went to sleep, they again are at under one roof.....

Today's chapter ended here... .

See you all soon in next chapter....

Till than take care.....

Byee....

Love you all.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
446K 15.3K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...