YOU'RE THE ONE-Choi Hyunsuk

By teu_me

You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2... More

Characters
Bond
Ch 1
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
ch 31
ch 32
ch 33
ch 34
ch 35
ch 36
ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
ch 42
ch 43
Ch 44
ch 45
Ch 46
ch 47
ch 48
Epilogue

Ch 2

1.1K 26 5
By teu_me

DOYOUNG P.O.V

                  I reached the base by 12.24 am i hope no one is awake by this time i thought and opened the door. The lights were all off. I guess they all went to sleep. I tiptoed to the stairs. "Why are you sneaking inside?" A voice told behind me. I turned around so fast. "Asahi hyung" i called. "Yup it's me and may i know where you were till now?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I was with a friend we were working on our project" i said scratching my neck. He was still looking at me debating on whether to believe me or not. I took out my usb and handed it over to him "if you have doubts check this. This is our project. And I'm sleepy we have to explain this tomorrow." I said and ran towards my room.

"Oof thank god that was close" i told myself and closed my room door. I just remembered i forgot to get my usb. Aish it's okay i will get it tomorrow morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

AUTHOR P.O.V

                 As usual the base was filled with silence. Maybe it was not usual once but now it was. Everyone was doing their own work. A loud voice screamed from the 1st floor "Hyung where did you keep my usb?". Everyone who was in the living room turned their attention to the screaming voice. "Check if it is in my stuff" asahi responded.

They heared the young one running footsteps. Eunbin walked inside the living room. "Where is jihoon?" She asked. "He should be inside the medical room" jaehyuk said. She nodded and made her way to the medical room. She knocked before opening the door. Jihoon looked up from his papers. "How many times have i said you? No need to knock the door if it's you" He asked. She simply smiled at him.

"It's my habit" she said. "Are you busy?" She looked at his papers in his hand. "Did i forget anything i promised?" He asked looking at her to check. She simply smiled and shrugged. "I guess i did" he said and took out his phone. "Come on let's go do whatever i promised you" he said extending his hands for her to take.

She took his hands and held tightly. "You told we can go visit mom today" she said looking up at him. "I'm sorry i forgot it totally" he said looking at floor guiltily. "It's okay i know how much work you have now and also you didn't totally forget it.  You are still coming with me now so don't need to apologize. But are you sure? I'm totally fine with going alone. The boys will need you if something happens" she said looking at him worried.

He simply walked out of the medical room with their hands intertwined. He spotted some of the members in the living room. "We are going to visit eunbin's mom. I will come by afternoon. Untill then yoshi you take charge. If it really is emergency then inform hyunsuk hyung. Also make sure he eats." Jihoon said to the red haired boy.

Yoshi nodded his head. "MAKE WAY" doyoung screamed running down the stairs. "You didn't go to college yet?" Jihoon asked. "On my way hyung. Bye everyone bye noona" he screamed and ran without even turning back at them. "Bye doyoung  be careful on road" eunbin shouted back. He gave a thumbs up wore his healmeat and started his bike.

"Why is he rushing today?" Jihoon asked. "He forgot his usb and searched for it without knowing he gave it to asahi" yoshi answered. "Why was his usb with you sahi?" Now it was jaehyuk who asked it. "That kid was sneaking in late yesterday night morelike today morning. When i asked him about it he threw the usb at me and told he was doing some project with his friend and that If i don't believe it i can check the usb but forgot to get it back from me" asahi explained.

"Today morning?" Eunbin asked widening her eyes. "He comes late but not this late" she said. "We should keep a eye on that kid's sleeping schedule" they commented. "Leave him be. He is a college student. He knows to take care of him" jihoon said and walked out of the base to the car parking. Eunbin followed behind him and got into the passenger seat. They drove off.

.
.
.
.

B.L.T COLLEGE

HANA P.O.V

         Me and yuna walked inside the campus. We walked towards our lockers. I took out the books necessary for today. "Didn't you say you have a project seminar today?" She asked. I nodded my head "i don't know if he remembers to bring our usb" i said and signed. I closed my locker behind it a figure was leaning on it.

"The fuck- you scared me" i said annoyed and hit his arm with my book. He simply laughed at me. "Ofcourse you should be scared of me I'm kim doyoung" he said proud of him "also i brought the usb" he said now more proudly.

"Bringing the usb is nothing great" yuna said rolling her eyes. "Ofcourse it is special if it is me who brought it" he said. "Keep arguing i don't want to be late for my class" i said walking past them both. "See you both at lunch" yuna said and walked thr opposite side. Her major is fine arts while ours is computer.

We both walled inside the class. Mrs. Yoon came in. "So are y'all ready with your projects. One by one pairs come out and explain about your projects" she told. "We will go first mam" doyoung screamed. "Sure Mr. Kim" she said. "Why did you say we'll go first?" I wisper yelled at him. "You worked your ass off for this. Ofcourse we should go first and flex how intelligent my Consigliere brain is" he said winking at me.

I signed and followed him. We went infront of the class. Doyoung walked to the projector to connect it with our laptop. Aftersometime he gave me a thumbs up. I signed and looked at the whole class who was waiting for us to see what topic we choosed. I saw the projector refelecting on the wall. As soon as they saw the screen everyone started to whisper.

Why do they all look so surprised. I mean coding is common topic everyone will chosse i thought. Mrs. Yoon cleared her throat. "Ms. Hana what do you think your doing?" She asked furiously. "We are just doing our project" i said. "In what way is that thing related to computer" she asked piinting at the screen behind me.

I turned around to see what she was pointing. I widened my eyes at what i saw on the screen. Fuck what is a Sniper gun image doing in the screen. I looked at doyoung he was also totally shocked as me. He scrolled the mouse and weapons kept on appearing. "Stop this. Is this a joke to you both? Both of you in principal office now" Mrs. Yoon screamed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lunch time

AUTHOR P.O.V

             The three gathered in cafeteria to eat their lunch. But you can hear one's laugh sound even from the end of the hallway. "Can you stop laughing already?" Hana screamed at the fine arts major. "I'm sorry i just can't help myself on how a ConSiGLieRe brain works" yuna said laughing again. "It's asahi hyung fault" doyoung said.

Hana slammed her spoon on the table. "What's the colour of the usb i gave you yesterday?" Hana asked. "It's while color" he said confused as why she suddenly asked that. "And what's this color?" She asked rising the blue color usb the boy brought. He signed "okay it's my mistake. I was in hurry" he said.

"Stop making excuses doyoung" hana said furiously. "Enough you both. So what did Mr. Yang said?" She asked about the principal. "He told us to bring our guardian by the end of the week" hana said to the girl. "Hmm let's just bring yeji unnie then it's over" yuna said patting the girl's back. "But what about me?" The dark red haired boy asked. "What about you?" Yuna asked.

"My guardian is hyunsuk hyung. He could never come" he said whining. "Then aske someone else" yuna said. "But in my application i only mentioned hyunsuk hyung. You do know that this place strictly checks the guardian verification" he said. "Then no other way you have to bring him" she said still her hands on hana's back.

Hana shifted in her place. Yuna noticed how she suddenly went silent. Seems like doyoung also noticed. "Don't worry even if i bring him i will inform you before itself" he said. The girl nodded her head. They both had their lunch and went back to their classes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IN THE HOSPITAL

The couple both walked inside the vip ward. Eunbin kept the flowers she brought beside her mom's bed. "Mom i came. How are you doing? I'm sorry i can't visit you often. You know there are lot of things i have to handle in her place." She said taking a hold of her hand.

Jihoon came forward and put his hand on eunbin's shoulder. "How are you Mrs. Park I'm sorry for not bringing her often. It's not her fault. I'm the one who is being busy and forgetting things. I'm sorry for being un responsible" he said bowing.

"No mom I'm the one who is making him do things knowing he would be busy. I'm the one at fault. I can come and visit you alone at anytime but i didn't so I'm the one at blame" she said letting her year fall down.

"And I'm the one who didn't alow her to come and visit you alone saying it's dangerous for her. So it's my fault and I'm the one at blame for this tear" he said wiping her tears. Eunbin chuckled and stood up facing jihoon. "Okay i can't win against you i give up" she said. "You're the one who started apologizing first. How many time i have said not to apologize in front of her and that she wants to hear your story not your apology" he said pulling her in for a hug.

"I will not do it hereafter" she said wrapping her hands around his neck. He pecked her lips. "I love you" he said. "She should be so happy to hear that" eunbin said smiling at him. "You didn't say i love you yet" jihoon said and started sulking. Eunbin smiled at his behavior "i love you too" she said pinching his cheeks.

———————————————————————–

Umm hello ig....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 238 13
🔞
17.8K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
36K 1.8K 16
soulmate au ♪ i'm right here, waiting for us ♪ started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
3.4K 240 17
Just trust me guys