Bastard Child(Annie leonhart...

By CaigerCascade10

As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Fall of Shiganshina
Chapter 3: Cadet Corps
Chapter 4: First day of Training
Chapter 5: First year of Training
Chapter 6: Second year of Training
Chapter 7: Trost District
Chapter 7.5: Character Analysis of y/n
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 8.5: First Time(Lemon)
Chapter 9: Battle of Trost Part 1
Chapter 10: Battle of Trost part 2
Chapter 11:Before the Retake Operation
Chapter 12:Battle to retake Trost
Chapter 12.5:Stress Relief(Lemon)
Chapter 13:Regiment Choices
Chapter 14:The Truth part 1
Chapter 15:The truth part 2
Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch
Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour
Chapter 18:57th Expedition(Small lemon at end)
Chapter 19:Battle of Stohess
Update
Chapter 20:Letters
Chapter 20.5:Some alone time(Lemon)
Chapter 21:Unlikely Visitor
Chapter 22:The Sea
Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1
Chapter 25:Battle of Shiganshina part 2
Chapter 26:Marley
Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)
Chapter 27:Porco,Leonhart and Braun Family
Chapter 28:First Contact with Paradise
Chapter 29:Mr.Leonhart arrival on Paradise
Chapter 30:The day before the Three Years
Chapter 31:Battle for Fort Slava
Chapter 31.5:Teaching a Lesson (Lemon)
Chapter 32:Fall of liberio
Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n
Chapter 33:Return to Paradise
Chapter 34:Beginning of the Coup d'état
Chapter 35:Coup d'éta
Chapter 36:Second Battle of Shiganshina
Chapter 37:270-Meters High
Chapter 38:Uneasy Alliance
Chapter 39:Battle at the Port
Chapter 40:The Battle of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 40.5:Epilogue

Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle

575 16 1
By CaigerCascade10

You placed the chair from under Annie's desk in the middle of the room and looked right into her eyes. Annie sat down on the bed opposite you.

Y/n:"Annie there's a lot I want to tell you."

Annie:"Oh ummm sure what is it??" You took a large breath before speaking.

Y/n:"Remember when we were talking and you asked how I would save the world."

Annie:"Yeah."

Y/n:"Well he's the thing, to save the world I believe we have to fight against Marley."

Annie:"Huh what?? But my dad..."

Y/n:"Yes yes I know Annie and that's why I've agreed to meet Armin the next time we see each other."

Annie:"But how??"

Y/n:"Before we were discovered in stohess I sent out two letters to two people."

Annie:"Let me guess that one of them was to Armin."

Y/n:"Yes it was. I know Armin and he's always been one to talk rather then fight."

Annie:"But how do you know the others won't just kill you??"

Y/n:"I trust Armin and his capabilities."

Annie:"Whys that??"

Y/n:"Because he was always loyal to everyone and there word." Annie didn't know what to say but just stared at you for awhile.

Annie:"So tell me y/n, what does Armin have to do with anything??"

Y/n:"I believe he can help you with your farther."

Annie:"Hmmm and how's that??"

Y/n:"You told me that you love the beauty of this island did you not."

Annie:"Yes I did but what does that have to do with anything??"

Y/n:"You even told me you'd miss the people here even if they annoyed you. The truth is you don't care about Marley in the slightest do you."

Annie:"No...I guess your right."

Y/n:"So that's what I'm gonna help you accomplish. I want to make a deal with the survey corps so that they'll help us transport your farther to the island."

Annie:"But they'll just kill me if that happens."

Y/n:"Not if we fake his death then they'll never know." Annie pondered what you were saying for awhile but eventually came on to what you were suggesting.

Annie:"I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner. You've been planning this the whole time haven't you??"

Y/n:*sigh*"Yes I have. I'm sorry you have to find out this way but I was scared you'd freak out and distance yourself from me." You looked with a bit of sadness in your voice as you said this. Annie reached out and grabbed a hold of your hand.

Annie:"Y/n I could never do that. Even if I knew I still would've said yes." You looked down to her finger and smiled. You looked back up to her and kissed her on her forehead. "So tell me what you do for them in return??"

Y/n:"I'm Marlian in blood and I've killed a lot of so called devils of paradise. Plus I've killed over 20 high ranking corrupt officials in the military brigade so I'll be worshipped by upper command and the people of Marley. From there I'll give them intelligence and knowledge of the inner workings of Marley society and government."

Annie:"But that's very risky isn't it??"

Y/n:"For and eldian it would be but they wouldn't batter an eye if it's a Marlian."

Annie:"Hmmm you have a point. So who was the other person you sent a letter too??"

Y/n:"Marlo."

Annie:"Hmmm come think of it I probably should've said something to hitch."

Y/n:"There's a difference between us though. Everything after we tried to capture Eren I've planned to happen. Apart from Ymir and Pieck of course. I just thought we'd go straight to the sea."

Annie:"Yeah I guess you have a point. Still I feel bad for her."

Y/n:"Well we won't be away from them forever so don't worry."

Annie:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"I believe when Eren grows up and understands his power we must help him use the rumbling."

Annie:"Huh why?! If that happens then many innocents will die!!" Annie got pretty mad after you said this but you tried to calm her down.

Y/n:"Annie just give me a moment to explain."

Annie:"No I won't!! Do you under how many people will die Huh?!" Annie stood up as she got angry at you.

Y/n:"I know."

Annie:"Do you though really!!" You looked down as a tear fell from your eye. Annie saw this and stopped shouting at you.

Y/n:"I...don't want to do it but please...just listen." Annie sat back down opposite you and wiped away the tear from your eye.

Annie:*sigh*"Alright tell me." You looked back up to her face and into her eyes again.

Y/n:"Tell me Annie what is the most common thing you have seen on the island."

Annie:"Hmmm I don't know I guess selfishness and poverty. Why??"

Y/n:"My goal is to start the rumbling so there will be no more greed and all these stupid governments. I also hope that with the land being rolled over we can creat fields of fresh food for everyone to share."

Annie:"But surely people would just make new governments and rules and greed will still be a thing."

Y/n:"Yes your right but it will bring people from many different ways of life together to build a new. When this is done we'll live on a grateful planet not for what it has lost but for what it has gained."

Annie:"But do so many people have to die??"

Y/n:"Sadly yes. I wish I didn't have to do it but...There's some things you have to do that you wish you didn't need too." You and Annie didn't say anything for a couple of minutes but she eventually stood up and sat on your lap. She wrapped her arms around your body and kissed you on your neck leaving a red mark.

Annie:"Y/n I'm always here for you. I'll follow you to the end alright." This made you smile as you kissed her on her forehead.

Y/n:"There's another reason I want to do this Annie."

Annie:"What's that??"

Y/n:"If it's true that Eren has the power to control every eldian then I believe that if he uses the full power of the titans then the power of the titans will vanish."

Annie:"That means..."

Y/n:"Yes that means you won't die in 6 years." Annie's face lit up with happiness with this thought.

Annie:"That means that you won't be left alone." This made you laugh as you stoked her head.

Y/n:"Amongst other things yes." Annie had a large smile on her face as you picked her up placing her back on her bed. "Right I should be going soon. I don't want to get you in trouble."

Annie:"Alright, I love you."

Y/n:"I love you too. Get some sleep now." You opened the door to her room and left through it and went to the empty room. You opened the door and placed all your equipment down.

Y/n thoughts:"Well that went better then expected. I guess she does care about the innocent but Annie always cared more about her family. Man what a messy couple years it's gonna be."

You looked at the blade that the blacksmith had made long ago. It gave you some comfort as it showed you dedication to your plan.

Y/n thoughts:"Mother I hope this is what you wanted. I'm sure you would understand if you were alive today."

You placed it on the desk and laid down. You stared up to the celling until you fell asleep.

Next day:

Reiner:*Knock*Knock*"You up Y/n?? Magath wants you." You rubbed your eyes awake and went to the door. You opened it to see Reiner waiting there.

Y/n:"Yeah yeah I'm up." You followed Reiner up from the bottom of the hull to the deck of the ship. "Where's the others??"

Reiner:"There still in there rooms."

Y/n:"Whys aren't you??"

Reiner:"I wake up earlier then the others do. I normally send the minor messages to the warriors too." You both stayed quiet as you begun to walk up to the command room. Reiner knocked on the door and it was opened by a Marlian soldier.

Magath:"Ah Reiner I take if there was no issues."

Reiner:"No sir."

Magath:"Good now join up with the other members of the warrior unit and wait for further orders, dismissed!!" Reiner saluted and made his way back down to the hull of the ship.

Y/n:"Why was I summoned here??"

Magath:"Ah y/n. Yes we plan on taking you back to Marley with The jaw. There you'll be safe and be able to start anew."

Y/n:"Mind me inputting sir but I believe that my skill set could be greatly used here against the eldians."

Magath:"Hmm what you mean??"

Y/n:"I'm not saying that Zeke isn't a good commander or anything but he lacks understanding to the inner workings of the brigades. I believe that if this is over sited then they will definitely out think us."

Magath:"And how do you know this so well??"

Y/n:"I've had to eliminate large numbers of high ranking officers and officials in the eldian military sir."

Magath:"And why you do that??"

Y/n:"Well for one they were corrupt and for two, I needed to go deep into the organisation to get the information about my parents."

Magath:"Hmmm your just not wanting to stay so you can be with the warriors??"

Y/n:"I won't lie to you sir but that is one of the reasons. The other reason is that this is successfully I believe the Marlian population will have someone to look up to. I don't do this for a selfish reason but almost of the people I see here are eldians. This could be a good source for patriotism sir." Your mention of patriotism and you implying that Marlians should fight for there country struck a cord with Magath.

Magath:"Hmmm but what if the operation fails?? Then won't you just cause the opposite effect??"

Y/n:"No I doubt that would happen. I believe they would see a Marlian who fought even though the odds was against them." Magath put his hand on his chin and started to think about what you were saying.

Magath:"Alright y/n I trust you with this. You'll be working as Zekes second in command for this mission. Dismissed!!" You saluted Magath just as Reiner did and made your way back down to the hull of the ship. As you opened the door to the lower hull you saw the warriors in the hallway.

Reiner:"Oh hey y/n how'd it go."

Y/n:"Better then expected actually."

Reiner:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"Well the good news is that I'm staying with the warrior unit. Magath trusts me enough that I've been placed as Zekes second in command in the upcoming battle."

Pieck:"Wow y/n you really have a way with words don't you." Annie looked at Pieck and gave her a glare.

Annie:"What you implying Pieck??" Pieck started to sweet a bit but you calmed down the situation.

Y/n:"She's just trying to make a comment Annie. No need to get defensive alright." Annie sighed and nodded at you.

Bertholdt:"So does that mean you outrank us already??"

Y/n:"Technically I do but I won't have that effect the mission in anyway. In my eyes you guys will be my equals so any ideas you have I'll take into consideration."

Annie:"Yeah but Zeke only likes it if he has all the control."

Y/n:"Yes he probably already has a plan but I doubt he'll be able to command two places at once."

Reiner:"What you mean??"

Y/n:"Think about it right the most likely place we'll meet the scouts next is in shiganshina as they'll go to close the gates."

Pieck:"Hmmm I did make that observation. Most likely I'll be used to scout the area every day."

Y/n:"do you think you can handle it Pieck??"

Pieck:"I should be fine but I doubt I can do it all the time."

Y/n:"Well that's good enough. We can swap rolls once in a while."

Pieck:"Well it's better then nothing. You know even though your new here I think we'll do better with you on board."

Annie:"Yes I agree. Not just because of my feelings but I've seen your skills more then anyone has."

Reiner:"Yeah we still have some trust that needs to be formed between us but in time I think you have the potential to be a great leader."

Y/n:"Haha thanks guys but I'm still gonna work you hard if that's alright."

Bertholdt:"Well we all have areas we have to improve on."

Reiner:"Yes I agree. Putting a little effort in once in awhile can't hurt anyone." You nodded at Reiner and gave Annie a smile for reassurance.

Y/n:"Alright then we're all on an agreement then. We should report up to command." The group nodded and headed up the to the main deck. You stayed behind and made you way to Annie.

Annie:"Well I guess it played out like you wanted it too."

Y/n:"Yeah I guess it did." Annie went on her tip toes and pulled you down so she could kiss you on the check.

Annie:"Good." You both walked up and waited further instructions.

During the 4 month gap:

During the time between then and the final battle nothing a major note happened. You and Zeke planned for the final battle. You also had Annie train some of her grapples to Reiner, against her wishes, as you predicted he would face Eren in the upcoming battle. During this time you sent Pieck and Bertholdt to the h.q. in shiganshina to get any remaining gas out so you,Bertholdt and Reiner would be full up for the battle if necessary.

The plan:

Stage 1:

Let Eren close up and seal the outer most gate. From there Zeke will reveal himself and his titans which he will then throw a rock into the other gate trapping the horses.

Stage 2:

Zeke will send out 2-4 meter class titans to clump up the horses defence squad. During this Reiner and Annie will start to combat Eren with you providing tactical support.

Stage 3:

After the squads have been clumped up together, Zeke will begin his barraged with boulders hopefully killing a large part of the main force. After Eren has been incapacitated and captured Reiner will send out a signal so Bertholdt to be sent over the wall and kill the remaining squads inside shiganshina. During this as well you and Annie with Eren will take cover under Reiner so the blast doesn't kill you. You also gave orders to Reiner that if you and Annie are further enough away he can call in Bertholdt to help.

Stage 4:

After this Reiner will scale the wall with you,Annie and Eren and regroup with Zeke. After that we will make our way back to the survey ship and escape before they can send a force for us.

————————————————————
THIS IS THE PLAN YOU AND ZEKE PRESENTED TO UPPER COMMAND BUT YOU DID NOT PLAN ON KILLING THE WHOLE SURVEY CORPS AS YOU NEEDED THEM TO SAVE ANNIES DAD.
————————————————————
4 months later:

It was night and you, Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt and Zeke were all stationed on top of Shiganshina. You had recently received word from Pieck that they were closing in and would be there in a couple of minutes.

Zeke:"After this battle we can go back to Marley."

Bertholdt:"Yeah...I guess so."

Zeke:"Still having second thoughts Bertholdt??"

Bertholdt:"No no of course I'm not." Zeke had a naturally intimidating voice but you have a grown to respect his tactical mindset.

Y/n:"Well hopefully this will be finished now. Even if we lose I doubt we'll be here any longer." Pieck came up the wall and exited her titan.

Pieck:Yes knowing Marley they'll send us back as it's been years since they could display the whole warrior unit. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the other nations form a coalition against Marley." There was a silence between the group before Reiner spoke up.

Reiner:"Let's focus on the issues we have now. No point thinking about the future until that moment passes."

Y/n:"That's a good way to put it Reiner. We still have a lot to do until that point."

Zeke:"Is everything set up Pieck??"

Pieck:"Yes all the preparations are set out as you planned Zeke."

Zeke:"Good we should get going down there soon."

Reiner:"Oh one last thing Zeke, you should watch out for one of the soldiers in the survey corps."

Zeke:"Hmmm who??"

Reiner:"Captain Levi is dangerous. He's there best soldier they have in there espousal."

Zeke:"Hmmm I'll take your word from it." After that Pieck went back into her titan and Zeke climbed on the back. Reiner said something to Bertholdt before he climbed onto the back of the cart titan. You went up close to Annie and begun whispering in her ear.

Y/n:"You sure your alright with my plan Annie??"

Annie:"Yes if it means saving my farther then I'll go ahead with it." You kissed Annie on the cheek and gave her a smile. You and Annie turned around and made your way to Reiner.

Y/n:"You all ready Reiner??"

Reiner:"Yes where will you and Annie be??"

Y/n:"Annie will be stationed in another part of the wall. I expect you to be found first so while your fighting Eren, Annie will come out and surprise attack him. If necessary we'll have Annie target the scouts around Eren so you don't have to worry about them cutting your legs."

Reiner:"Sounds like a solid plan to me."

Annie:"Yes it's good enough."

Reiner:"One last question y/n. What are you doing??"

Y/n:"I'm staying here. I'll buy you enough time."

Reiner:"Why do we need time for??"

Annie:"We need time to scout out the enemies numbers. Y/n is our tactical genius here is he not??"

Reiner:"Hmmmm yes you do have a good point. What if you get captured while your up here??"

Y/n:"I doubt anyone will be good enough to catch me. Sure Levi and Mikasa are Ackermans but I've gone toe to toe with Mikasa and even beat her. While your out there I'm gonna need you guys to promise me to focus on yourselves." Reiner nodded but Annie took a little longer to agree. You gave her a reassuring smile before she nodded to.

Y/n thoughts:"Let's hope Armin will play along with my letter. Knowing him he will. Let's hope this goes to plan. Well my plan anyway."

You sat down on one of the boxes around the fire. You left opposite you as for Armin to sit down. Only in a couple of minutes, the final battle in this period was to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.4K 35
❦ (DISCONTINUED) ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃?❞ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈...
11.3K 164 33
This story is based on the original anime. This story has the same storyline, but with most events having different outcomes. It's the alternate univ...
6.4K 155 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...