Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

By Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... More

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-22

282 8 0
By Samansanam

So hii, my dear readers, I am going to tell you about their past now....

Flashback 19 years back:-
Which means before the birth of Mun-hwa:-

Well firstly let me tell you all some facts, which you all have to know:-

Kim Bum's Father and Lee Dongwook's father are also best friend and they are also best friend of Jo Bo Ah's father and Suzy's father too.

But Girls father live in another city, so boys and girls are unaware of that.

That's why Kim Bum and Lee Dongwook are childhood best friends as they was live in same city and most importantly they both are neighbor too.

And same situation is with Bae Suzy and Jo Bo Ah.

The all parents of bts, bp and Mun-hwa, meet each other at college, and they fall for each other.

Kim bum and lee dongwook's father want to make both as their son-in-law.

But when they get to know the both don't want this and see each other sisters as their sisters, so they don't force and they also get to know about their old friends, so they all get happy that they get daughter-in-law who are their friends daughters, and after the marriage of Kim Bum and Lee Dongwook, their sisters reveal about their relationship, and now there was no one to object as they all are nice and their friends too, so all accept their relationship.

And they all move to another city as to make their company growth along with maintaining the mafia work.

So that time all children were not see each other, except who are brother and sister and know only little about their cousin too.

But the time soon comes when they have to meet with each other.

Jo Bo Ah get pregnant with Mun-hwa, well they was married first with Kim Bum and Suzy, but have baby at last, as they don't want to rush for baby, they want to firstly stable their work.

Jo Bo Ah was seven month pregnant and was to announce her pregnancy with baby shower party, but some complications come and she gave her birth in seven months, the doctor said that they are lucky as baby is healthy and strong, as there was complications, may be their baby will lost, but it didn't happen, and doctor tell them to take extra care of the baby as it was premature baby. So on the day of baby shower party they are giving welcome party to their little princess and introducing her to everyone.

In that party when all parents are going to meet each other after long time as they only call or text each other because of work and family, and all children were going to meet each other first time and all because of the new born child which was Mun-hwa, the link, which connect bts and bp.

In the party everyone come:-

Little Taetae & Little Kookie:- Is that the new baby mom/aunty. Both point at someone.

Suzy:- No taetae and kookie, he is not the baby, he is both of your hyung, he is older than you two, he is Jiminie.

Taetae:- But he is so short, even shorter than kookie.

Kook:- But he is cute too.

Jiminie:- I am not short, and he pouted.

From somewhere Lisa poped out, and others too....

Lisa squeezed jimin's cheeks and said:- He is so cute~~~

Rose:- My little brother is looks like a mochi, which I want to eat, but I can't, and she pouted.

Suga:- Aish, there is no place for me to sleep, and what is baby bear and baby bunny doing here in between of kids, are the two run out from the zoo?
He said after looking at taetae and kookie.

Joonie:- They are also human kids, but represent the animal.

Hobi:- Aah sorry noona, I don't know that you was sleeping there.

Jisso:- Yah Jennie leave that sunny boy.

Jennie:- Yah give me this drink, I want to cool down.

Jin:- Yah you little girl, how dare you to snatch my drink, hmp.

Parents except Lee couples:- What a good start.? They are in disbelief, how there kids meet each other.

Mc:- Attention please, it's time for welcoming the Lee family with their little member.

And that time, Lee Dongwook with his wife Joboah and their precious princess and Lee Jongsuk come.

They come and thanks them all for coming to their party and tell about how they fix this date as baby shower party but it turns into welcoming party,etc.

And last they show all of them, their little princess.

Lees:- Here is our little princess.

Think that baby is in like above pic but her facial expressions are like in below pic.

Lee Dongwook:- And I named my little princess, as Lee Mun-hwa.

And after that they all congratulate them.

Jonghyun:- Jisso baby, where is your oppa?.

Jisso:- I don't know appa.

Jennie:- I see him with a boy, and he introduce me with him and told me that his name was Taemin.

Jonghyun:- Oo okay, let him enjoy with his new friends.

After sometimes, bts and bp walk with their mother to a room where the new born baby is with her mother.

After showing their baby to everyone, Jo bo Ah take her baby inside, and dongwook with his brother Jongsuk along with Jisung and other of their friends, attending guests and medias.

In the baby room:-

Suzy:- Jinnie, joonie you two always want a sister, see here is your sister.

Jinnie&joonie:- Really eomma, she is our sister?.

Jo bo ah:- Yes kids, you all are like my sons, so she is your little sister, and you all can call me mom.

Hobi:- If she is jinnie hyung and joonie's sister, than will she can be my sister too as I am their cousin brother.

Joboah:- Yes, hobi, she is your sister too.

Suga:- What about me?

Lisa:- Yah oppa, I am your little sister.
She said with cute pout.

Suga:- But I want a cute princess, you are annoying, you didn't let me sleep.

Lisa:- You are too bad oppa, but she is really cute, so I don't mind too, if she will be your sister than she will be mine too.

Yeon:- Yah kids don't fight, she is literally your little cousin sister.

Suga & Lisa:- Yay, we will protect our baby princess.

Rose look at her mother with puppy eyes and said:- Eomma, I want her as my sister too, let's exchange her with Jiminie, he is cute too and he is like a mochi and I always want to eat him, but I can't so let's exchange him with this little cute angle.

All laughed on rose's comment, but for your information, Jimin, tae and kook are not understanding anything till as they are sleeping in their mother's embrace.

Raesean:- Rose baby, you don't need to exchange with Jimin, she is also your little cousin sister, and yoongi and Lisa are your cousins too.

Lisa:- Wow, I get two cute little cousin and one unnie too.
She jumped up down happily.

Jisso:- Eomma, ...

Jemia:- I know what you want to say baby, don't worry, she is your cousin too, so this make her your little sister too.

Jennie:- Really.

Jisso:- You also like her.

Jennie:- Yeah, and I also think to give our oppa and take this baby with us.

Jina:- Seriously, this cute baby is really something, that's why all are ready to give their siblings for her.

Jo bo ah:- Ya you three put these cute kids beside princess.

So they place sleeping taetae in right side of Mun-hwa, kookie in her left side, and jiminie beside kookie.

Rest children:- Aww look they are looking so cute.

Suzy:- Let's take a pic of them.

Something like that.

From the day they meet with each other, their heart get attached with each other.

They always meet with each other, and always just want to spend time together.

And all parents also love all children, so they think to live in same city, and also in Dongwook's big mansion, where they always spend their time together.

They all always be at each other mansion.

Bts and bp also become more close, and the four maknaes become inseperable....

Slowly-slowly time started to passing away and their bond becoming more strong, they are getting more closed, and all started becoming overprotective over their little princess.

Time flew like wind in sometimes the Mun-hwa started studying, she was a child prodigy, so she started learning everything before others at her age.

She started studying in same class with Jiminie, Taetae and kookie, that's why they are like friends more.

But her relations with others are as deep like with maknaes.

Jin and Jisso are like parents, who take care of her like child, who make her eat, take care of her needs, etc.

Namjoon is like a teacher who help her in study, and give her some freedom too. And Rose feed her food when she was studying.

Hobi and Lisa make her smile, and have fun with her.

Suga and Jennie was the overprotective one, who didn't let anyone come near to their princess, and they were the one who save her from others when she pranks others.

Kookie was her soul mate and crime partner and also a overprotective one who didn't let any other kids of their age or classmates to talk with her even girls too, as he was also afraid of girls except bp and Mun-hwa.

Taetae and her chemistry is weird, as tae was an alien, and he always try to make her do the same things like him, and also he was her best friend.

Jiminie is her cousin but friend more who was soulmate of Taetae, Jiminie is like mixture of taetae and kookie to her.

And not to mention all are overprotective of Mun-hwa, Only namjoon is less as he have iq of 148 so he knows, but it doesn't mean he let her do what she wants.

But everyone know nothing is permanent.............

So now it's time comes when they will get part away or fall apart.........

Let's see what will happen with them which broke their relationship like that.

Today's chapter ended here......

See you all soon in next chapter.....

Till than take care.....

Byee....

Love you all ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 13.9K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
11K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...