Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

Od Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... Více

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-21

281 10 0
Od Samansanam

Bp and Mun-hwa get shocked after looking the view of living room:-

Imagine living room is big and the whole living room is decorated like👆.

Moon:- Unnies, I said you to all that there is no need of this.... cutted by bp.

Bp:- Well baby we want to do it, but we are not the one who did it.

Moon:- Than who???

???:- It's me princess, please forgive me.

They all look at the direction from where voice come.

And there they saw a ..........

Crying Bunny...

And there was Jungkook standing with head low, and crying silently.

Bp&Moon:- Jungkookie.

Kookie:- I am sorry princess, I don't support you that time and be quiet, and I am sorry noonas too as I don't support you all and don't protect you all, and quietly saw you all suffering, I am coward before 5 years and after too, I am coward who didn't stand on right side, who just quiet at time and see and let happening what is wrong, I am very sorry, please forgive me, I can't handle all of yours ignorance more, I will left their side this time, I will voice my words on right side from onwards, I will not being a emotional fool from now on, I will always be on right side from now, and speak for justice/truth, and don't do partiality, I voice my words for truth.... Cutted by choking on his tears and sliva.

Bp run to him and embrace him in their embrace/hug....

Bp started to calming him down by saying soothing words and circling on his back.

Moon run to the kitchen and take one glass of water and give him to drink but he refused, so she make him drink water by her hands.

After sometimes, he calmed down, and hung his head down and started playing with his fingers.

Bp:- Baby bunny, noonas are also sorry for ignoring you, we know it's not your fault, you just do what your stupid hyungs said, okay we forgave you, and you also forgave us.

Kookie:- No noonas, my mistakes are more. So let's start everything newly.

Bp:- Sure kookie.

And they all again hug him.

Rose:- Umm princess you will not join us.

Moon:- You all forgave him but not me.

Kookie:- Why princess.... He said or asked slowly.

Jisso:- What happened to you baby, you two know everything and share everything and... Cutted by Moon.

Moon:- I know unnie, and I am angry with him for not that time but for something else.

Kookie come to her and said:- Tell me princess what I did, tell me I will do what you will say, but please forgive me atleast give me a chance, I can't handle it more, it's been 5 years now, you know how I miss you, I can't talk with you, you know I can't live without you but I did it for 5 years but when you come back, you ignored me like that I am nothing to you... And now again he chocked on..

Moon hugged him.

Moon:- Yah calm down you human bunny, I will forgive you but...

Kookie:- But what princess, tell me I will do what you said, if you want my banana milk , I will share with you or..

Moon:- Geez stop, first listen to me, you have to control your anger issue as you speak and act without thinking just like that day when you see me eating icecream with a boy, control your jealous ass and most importantly your overprotective ass and stubborn ass, as you know I am not like before I am changed now, you know I am not a good girl, shy, introverted, innocent, etc, I curse now, flirt with boys, my dressing style also changed, and much more, so if you promised me you control yourself and accept me as how I am now, than we can be like before maybe..

Kookie:- I accept it, accept everything you said, I will try my best, please give me a chance, please princess~~~.

He said with giving puppy eyes to her.

Which no one can't resist.

Moon:- Aish stop this, I can't handle it.

Kookie:- Please princess~~~~

Moon:- Aish okay.

Jungkook start jumping like little kid or bunny/rabbit who get his favorite candy or carrot....

And after calming down, he hugged Moon tightly, like his life is depend on her.

Bp are very happy now as their little brother and sister reconcile.

Moon&Kook:- Group hug. Both shout at same time.

Bp also joined the hug.

After sometime, they parted away.

Lisa:- But how do you arrange all this.

Jennie:- And firstly how you get here and what about your work.

Kookie:- Well noonas, Princess said that you all are going to stay here after mission, so when you all went to rest, we get little scold session from dads and moms (Yes all bp and bts members also called other parents as mom and dad), and in between I show them that I just not complete my work for that day, as I forget and show my puppy eyes who no one can't resist as second maknae in family I also have some power, so they let me out from the scolding session and firstly I immediately went to complete my work there, as I have my bag there with me, so I completed it and take my leave from there by saying, I have to complete one more work which is at my mansion, so dads and moms let me go from there and I come here and arrange all this, and other hyungs get stucked there, as dad bum and mom jo bo ah, start checking their works and they get caught, so as you know they didn't complete it, so they stucked with them and completing their work while cursing at me and maybe princess too as she was the one who said about them and expose them in front of dad's and moms.

Moon&Bp:- Well they deserve that, tho.

Kookie:- Leave them aside, Let's eat.

Moon:- Yo bunny, you cook food for us.

Kookie:- No, I ordered food for us and also set the theater room too, to see movie together.

Moon:- That's why you are my soulmate~~~~.

She dramatically hug him.

Jisso:- Firstly change your dresses, than we can eat and watch movies.

Rest:- Ne eomma.

And they all run from there.

Jisso just shook her head in disbelief.

Time skip after changing and eating dinner:-

They all take their seat in theater room and start discussing which movie they will see.

Moon&Kookie:- Horror movie.

Lisa:- Me too.

Jennie:- I am okay with any movie, as I just want to relax and no one disturb me.

Jisso & Rose:- Can't we see something else, hehe.

Moon:- Are unnies are scared from horror movie even after these years.

Jisso &Rose:- No we are not scared, we are just uuh, leave it lets watch it.

Moon, Kookie, Lisa:- Yesss.

They put horror movie and started watching it.

In between the movie, Moon and kook look at each other and signal each other and both smirked.

The duo silently exit from there and get in back of Jisso and Rose and when the scene come in which the ghost put hand on the shoulder of the girl, they both put hand on the shoulder of Jisso and Rose and they both flinch and start screaming/shouting their lungs out and hug each other.

And the rest four started laughing their asses out.

Jisoo & Rose:- Yah Jeon Jungkook and Lee Mun-hwa , you two will not get any banana milk and icecream respectively.

Moon&Kookie:- Nooo.

After some more bickering, they continue their movie, and eventually sleep there while cuddling with each other.

At bts(except Jungkook) side:-

Yah what a day today, firstly we are pissed off because of the boys of our college/university, as how they are seeing and commenting on our girls (here our girls are of different meaning for them, like some are referring like sisters, and some for one as their lover and rest four girls for sisters too, as I clear about that who have crush on whom so you all understand), and here we don't get chance to go on mission with princess, and she sabotage us by exposed us about not completing our works, and we get stuck here with dads and moms who are scolding us and our golden maknae get exempted from here by using her cuteness, that double bunny, and he also complete his work and get out from here by making excuse, yes we know he make excuse, and he is not at our mansion, as we ask from our man he said kookie don't reach there, we think maybe he will go to bp and princess, and we will not get surprise if that bunny come college tomorrow with them, as we know no one resist that cute bunny, let's see.

Well, I think I have to now tell you all about the past incident, what happened in past as how they are like this, and how they get separated, and who is at the fault.

So in next chapter/s is consist of past, like how they first meet, their friendship, etc and lastly what happened in past and how they all get separated........

Today's chapter ended here ....

See you all soon in next chapter......

Till than take care......

Byee.....

Love you all...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

66.5K 1.8K 34
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is the most powerful mafia in korea. Her li...
946K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
47K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
446K 15.3K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...