Broken LOVE??? (BTS×BP×You)

بواسطة Samansanam

It's a story of 12 childhood friends some are brothers and sisters too. Here LOVE not only refer to in romant... المزيد

Characters and Author's note:-
PROLOGUE
Character relations
Character Introduction(Parents):-
Character Introduction (BTS):-
Character Introduction (BP):-
Character Introduction (You):-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34(Last)
Chapter-35(Epilogue)

Chapter-20

290 9 0
بواسطة Samansanam

Time skip in the morning:-

Five girls who are non another than Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Rose, Min Lisa, and Lee Mun-hwa, are sleeping peacefully in each other embrace without any tension....

But it didn't last, because the annoying sounds started disturbing their beauty sleep...

Due to irritation, Moon press her face in someon's chest, as she is cuddling, and the one in which Moon snuggles into is her Jisoo unnie, and she is hugged by two person at same time, one is her Jisoo unnie, and other one was her Rose unnie.....

Jennie-Jisoo-Mun-hwa-Rose-Lisa.

Their sleeping positions......

More loud sounds started occurring....

Jennie:- Who the fuck set the alarm,huh?.

Jisoo:- Yah Kim Jennie, why the hell you are cursing in morning in front of kids huh, and today is college/university so we have to go, so I set the alarm, so now get up and get ready, and help me waking ... cutted by two voices.

Rose&Lisa:- We are up unnie.

Jennie:- Only our baby is still sleeping, even in that loud sound too, aww.

Jisoo:- Than It's good, that my princess didn't hear your cursing.

Lisa:- Umm unnie, don't forget our princess too curse like Jen unnie, and even you also curse on Jen unnie for cursing.

Rose:- Yah she is changed, but look her habits didn't changed.

Jisoo:- It's our fault that's why she is like this, we will again change our princess like before.

Jennie:- I am not sure unnie, I think this time she would changed us.

Jisoo:- Yah let me wake my baby up, we are getting late.

She than shake her but Moon more snuggles into her.

Jisoo:- Baby get up, we are late for college/university.

She tried more, even Rose tried too, but she didn't budge.

Jennie:- Princess get up, I will give you your favorite chocolate to eat.

Moon groan little, but still didn't get up.

Lisa:- Get up baby, I will give you icecream.

And now she fully wake up and sit on the bed.

Jisoo&Rose:- Yah baby, we love you so much, but you didn't budge when we tried to wake you up, but after hearing chocolate and icecream name you get up, huh. Both are pouting,(angry pout)

Moon:- Unnie your embrace gave me warmth, so I sleep more, but food make me awake.

She said and sheepely laugh at them.

After that they all laughed.

Jisso:- Okay, okay now let's get ready, or else we will get late.

Rest:- Okay eomma.

And they run from there.

Jisso:- Aish these kids.
But she secretly smile.

After getting freshed up and getting ready for their college/university, they all eat their breakfast, which Jisso makes for them.

They eat chocolate pancakes and drink cold coffee.

And after finishing their breakfast, they went to their college/university by bike.

Jennie and Jisso are on one bike in which Jennie is driving, Rose and Lisa are on one bike in which Lisa is driving, and Moon is on her bike alone.

By the way their looks:-

Jennie👆 Jisko👆 Rose👆Lisa👆Moon

Or
Choose any one for yourself and rest four for bp members.

New hair color of bp members 👆

Of Mun-hwa👇

Their bikes:-

Jennie & Jisso.

Rose and Lisa.

Mun-hwa's.

Time skip after reaching at their college/university:-

When they reach there, all students started whispering.

Boy45:- Who are on two other bikes, as Moon was on her bike, and who are those with her?.

And like this more whisper started.

And now they all remove their helmets.

And all whispered get stopped, and now all are shocked.

Girl67:- Are they bp, with Moon.

Boy77:- Oo my god, they all are looking more hot now, their new look suit on them.

Girl23:- Moon was less after changing, then now bp also changed their looks.

Girl123:- And look Moon also changed her look.

Boy169&Girl346:- But wait a minute is Bp and Moon reconcile and they are now together.?

Some more boys and girls:- Is it true, than that means bts are also get back.

On another hand, Bts are also shocked, after seeing them together.

Jungkook:- It's not fair, they all didn't take me with them.
He pouts angrily, and looking like cute angry bunny, who didn't get to eat his carrot.

Jimin:- But all of them are looking hot and sexy more. He said like perverts.

Rest of bts except Jungkook and Taehyung, smacked his head.

Rest of bts except jk and Tae:- Yah they all are your sisters.

Jimin:- That's the problem, if they are not my sister's or I didn't consider them as my sisters, than I have a chance with them.

Others look on him with so done face.

Jimin:- Yahh don't see me like that, I am just joking. Don't give me that face, he pouts cutely.

They shake their heads.

And they all started talking in them while scolding Jimin, and also checking the girls too.

While bp and Moon ignore all of them and went to their locker.

They all went to their locker and take their essential things.

Jennie:- Yah how they dare to keep letters in my princess locker huh.

Lisa:- Unnie not only letters, there are roses, chocolate etc too.

Moon:- Yah chill unnies, they are love from my fanboys, let them be, let's enjoy chocolates.

Before bp speak further, one boy interrupt them.

Boy:- Moon take it, I do whatt you said, and tell me if you want anything else.

Moon:- Aww thanks honey, come here give me your phone.

He instantly give his phone to her.

She take it and take her pic with him, and after that give back his phone.

Moon:- That's your reward, darling, and she wink on him.

And the poor boy went from there while blushing hard.

Bp:- Can anyone tell me what was that?.

Moon:- Well unnies, you know today we have to submit our assignment but we are very busy in ourselves, that's why I ask him to do for me, and you know no one can resist my charm.

Bp:- Ooh no we forget.

Moon:- Don't worry unnies, here is your too.

Bp:- You tell him to do for us too.

Moon:- Yes unnies, because of me you can't do it, that's why.

Bp:- Okay, now let's go to class.

They all went to their class.

Bp was going to their regular seat, which is in front, but Moonstop them.

Moon:- Where are you going unnies, that is not our seat, let's go to our seat.

She dragged them to back seat, where Taemin and Iu are waiting for them.

Moon:- Good morning oppa and unnie.

Taemin & Iu:- Good morning princess/baby.

Iu:- It's good to see you all together.

Bp:- Good morning umm...

Taemin & Iu:- Call us oppa/unnie.

Bp:- Okay oppa and unnie.

(Iu is elder than bp)

Moon:- I tell them that we are now back, and resolve our problem unnies.

Bp:- Okay.

And they all sat together.

Soon, bts come and again get shocked after seeing them sitting together and plus in back and plus all are talking and laughing together, well same goes for other students too.

And here the bp, Moon, Taemin, Iu, ignore all of them like they are not present here, and they all are busy in their self.

Teacher come and started teaching, well teacher also get shocked, but she maintain her posture and started teaching.

Bts are staring/glaring on their backs, bp,Moon, taemin, iu, are aware of it but they didn't gave a damn about it.

Time skip to dance class:-

D/T:- Oo today I am surprised after looking bp, well can today you all dance, as I hear you don't dance in these 5 years.

Bp:- Yes why not, before that we are not complete, but now we are complete so, we will show you all, and here is our maknae or more accurately our leader too, Lee Mun-hwa or Moon.

(Let's just for story, assume bp as 5 members group and you as their leader)

D/T:- Oo well I don't know about this.

Moon:- Well sir you just join this university recently, so you don't know much, but I think you are clear now, and now we are going to show our dance.

They all come and take their position and started dancing:-

(Imagine that there are 5 girls dancing)

After they finished their dance, all went silent for some seconds and after coming out of trance, they started shouting like:-

Wow, Moon you are so hot, jennie be my girlfriend, Jisso love you, Rose you are awesome, Lisa dance with me, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

D/T:- Really girls you all nailed it.

Well bts are also in shocked and impressed too, but they feel angry and jealous too when others started checking them out and commenting some comments like to be their girlfriend, etc. And they got more pissed, when bp included Moon wink on them and throw flying kiss to them.

Girls do this to pissed boys more.

Time skip after college/university get over:-

They drove off to the mansion of Moon.

As they get message, to come there from dongwook.

They reached and found that Kim Bum, Kim Suzy, Lee Dongwook, and Lee Jo bo Ah, all are seated in living room.

Girls greet them.

Dongwook&Bum:- Yah girls now you all wearing these types of dress too.

Jo bo ah&Suzy:- Let them be, we also think about that and get the conclusion, we also wear this type of dress when we are at their ages, and it's not wrong, and we are sure that our kids never do wrong things which make our pride low.

Bum&wook:- But...

Both cutted by receiving death glare from their wives.

Bum&wook gulped and said:- We are okay, we have no problem.

Suzy &Bo ah:- That's better.

That time bts also come.

Bum:- Oo you all come. Take your seats children.

They all took their seats.

Wook:- We call you all here because we have mission for you all.

Moon & Kook:- What is the mission?. The both asked in excitement with same spark in their eyes.

All look at them, and they both look at each other too.

Suzy:- Chuckle and said, you two are really crime partner/soulmate because even after 5 years you two speak the same thing at same time, and with same authenticity or expression.

Bo ah:- Let's focus to the mission first now, so the mission is we have to kill some rats, which were have meeting at one of our club and................

Moon:- It's a simple mission, so why we need all of us, and why we need to destroy our club, when we defeat them without blasting our club, and furthermore I alone can do that.

Parents:- And how.

Moon:- Simple, firstly I seduce.... cutted by all

They all:- Nooo.

Moon:- Aish listen to me first, and than speak, after that she tell her plan to everyone.

Parents:- Plan is good, but if some mistakes happened.

Moon:- There is no single chance that any mistake can happen, but if you insist than I will take unnies with me.

Suzy:- Why not your oppas?

Moon:- Firstly they are very overprotective as-- I mean nature, and they will disturb in my work and second they have to finished their college work as they didn't do it and teacher give them warning to submit it tomorrow~~~ I don't know from when they didn't doing their work properly, dadda, momma, dad bummie and mommy,~~~~~ huhu, so there is no chance that they will come with us, la la la~~~.
She said this all like singing a song.

Bp are silently laughing, while bts gulped and all four elders(parents) death glared them.

Parents:- Is it true.

They hung their head low.

Parents:- We will see you later, you all are not going, and princess but at least..

Moon:- I know what you all will say, see I send message to Taemin oppa to come with us.

Parents:- Than its okay.

Moon:- And also me and unnies will stay at that mansion 45, as it was near from that club, and we don't want to come at night, as it will be late.

Parents:- Okay princess, be careful you all, and keep in touch with us.

Bp&Moon:- Okay, we understand.

After that they all went to get relax, before going on mission.

Time skip at mission:-

They all are at their club and waiting for their targets.

Firstly let me show their looks:-

Choose any one for you and rest for bp members.

In some time 5 persons come there who are their targets, they all are of different groups, they all come here to planning something against Mafia king and Queen.

Moon:- They are here, Taemin oppa, how many guards are with them.

Taemin:- They all have 20 guards each.

Moon:- Our snipper are at the position or not.

Taemin:- Yes.

Moon:- Listen we have to take these 5 alive, as we have to know about them and why they are targeting us, so we will take them to side and make them unconscious, but we don't need their guards, so when I send you the signal you give signal to our snippers and kill all of them at same time and at same place.

Taemin:- Okay.

Moon:- Unnies let's go to our work.
She said with smirk.

They all approach to them, and as they all are goddess no one can resist them.

Targets:- What a lovely day, our eyes get blessed after seeing 5 angels in front of us.

Girls:- You can see more than that, if you want.

Boys mind:- Meeting can shift another day, but we can't get sexy girls like them.

Boys:- And we want it.

Girls:- Than what are you waiting for, lets go.

Girls take boys with them.

And they all went to vip room, and locked the room, and girls move to the boys, and hug them and put their hands on boys neck and lock it, boys also hug them and put their face on girls neck and started sniffing their scent, and girls started moving their hands on their back in up and down movement, and the boys are busy in sniffing their scent.

Girls have applied some special type of liquid at their neck, so when someone smell it than they get addicted and want to smell more, by taking this chance, they signal to their mans, they come slowly without making any noise, as they are waiting for them in that room, and silently, they inject the boys in their neck and make them unconscious at spot.

And girls release them and the boys fall on the ground.

Girls:- Yak, we have to bath in holy(honi) water, and they dust their self.

Moon send signal, and in some minutes a loud sound come, as they all shooted at same time.

After that some guards come and take unconscious body and left from there.

They all come out of the club.

Moon:- Taemin oppa you take those rats to our base, and we are leaving now.

Taemin:- Okay princess, drive safe.

Moon also inform their parents, about the misson.

Time skip after reaching the mansion 45:-

Girls:- Why lights are all off.

Moon- Its suspicious and why no one is here, unnies let's take out our guns, and walk quietly.

They all take their guns out and carry in their hands and walk quietly, and slowly they open the main door and on the switches, and look around.

They got shocked after looking..........

Today's chapter ended here.... .

See you all soon in next chapter.....

Till than take care......

Byee .....

Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

327K 24.1K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
215K 13.8K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
7.5K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
274K 11.9K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...