Bastard Child(Annie leonhart...

By CaigerCascade10

As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Fall of Shiganshina
Chapter 3: Cadet Corps
Chapter 4: First day of Training
Chapter 5: First year of Training
Chapter 6: Second year of Training
Chapter 7: Trost District
Chapter 7.5: Character Analysis of y/n
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 8.5: First Time(Lemon)
Chapter 9: Battle of Trost Part 1
Chapter 10: Battle of Trost part 2
Chapter 11:Before the Retake Operation
Chapter 12:Battle to retake Trost
Chapter 12.5:Stress Relief(Lemon)
Chapter 13:Regiment Choices
Chapter 14:The Truth part 1
Chapter 15:The truth part 2
Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch
Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour
Chapter 18:57th Expedition(Small lemon at end)
Chapter 19:Battle of Stohess
Update
Chapter 20:Letters
Chapter 20.5:Some alone time(Lemon)
Chapter 21:Unlikely Visitor
Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle
Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1
Chapter 25:Battle of Shiganshina part 2
Chapter 26:Marley
Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)
Chapter 27:Porco,Leonhart and Braun Family
Chapter 28:First Contact with Paradise
Chapter 29:Mr.Leonhart arrival on Paradise
Chapter 30:The day before the Three Years
Chapter 31:Battle for Fort Slava
Chapter 31.5:Teaching a Lesson (Lemon)
Chapter 32:Fall of liberio
Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n
Chapter 33:Return to Paradise
Chapter 34:Beginning of the Coup d'état
Chapter 35:Coup d'éta
Chapter 36:Second Battle of Shiganshina
Chapter 37:270-Meters High
Chapter 38:Uneasy Alliance
Chapter 39:Battle at the Port
Chapter 40:The Battle of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 40.5:Epilogue

Chapter 22:The Sea

602 19 4
By CaigerCascade10

When you woke up you saw that Reiner was already out of the tent. You looked back at the camp fire and saw that it was burning a little bit.

Reiner:"Have a rough night y/n??"

Y/n:"No why??" You looked around and saw that Ymir had moved right next to you during the night.

Reiner:"You sure??"

Y/n:"Oh no. Let's hope Annie doesn't see."

Annie:"See what??" You got started as you still thought she was in deep sleep.

Y/n:"Oh it's nothing." Annie tried to get up but you pulled her back down.

Annie:"Y/n what's that for?!"

Y/n:"We have a long day so just relax a bit longer."

Ymir:"Hey can you two stop fighting. I'm trying to sleep." You felt a shiver go down your back as you felt the area you were in go suddenly cold and emotionless. Annie realised what you were trying to hide and just silently got up.

Annie:"Ymir can you get away from y/n for me??"

Ymir:"Huh oh sorry. I move a lot when I'm sleeping." Ymir got up and you followed not long after.

Y/n:"Got any eye of Pieck yet Reiner??"

Reiner:"No but we should get packing soon. We have some crackers left over so we'll have them for breakfast. I'll go wake up Bertholdt. Oh try not to piss off Annie anymore then you have alright." You just chuckled and walked over to the fire. You kicked out the last remain flame and kicked the ash off the wall.

Timeskip:

You and the group packed up everything in the camp. Reiner kept a close eye on Ymir during the whole thing as he still didn't trust her entirely. Bertholdt was put on watch for Zeke as you and Annie did the majority of the packing.

Y/n:"See anything Bertholdt."

Bertholdt:"Not yet. How's packing going??"

Y/n:"We're all ready to go. Don't think Ymir's happy though. Reiners kept her in his sight all day."

Bertholdt:"Yeah he's normally like that."

Y/n:"What you mean??"

Bertholdt:"He flips from being from being a soldier to being a warrior. He's been doing it for the past 3 years."

Y/n:"Hmmm it did come across after I found out you guys were titan his soldier like he always was came off as strange."

Bertholdt:"Yeah he was even conflicted when we captured Eren."

Y/n:" I don't know what to say. He should be better now that he is only with the warrior unit."

Bertholdt:"Yeah I hope so." Bertholdt looked back out to the direction of the sea and saw Pieck and Zeke. He walked over and told Reiner while you walked up to Annie.

Y/n:"Not long now till this mess is over."

Annie:"Yeah but I doubt we'd be sent back to liberio."

Y/n:"Another day and another bullshit thing to do that you don't want to do." Annie chuckled a bit and walked up closer to you.

Annie:"Yes I agree." Annie placed her head into your chest as you begun to stroke her hair.

Y/n:"Well I'm here for you Annie. But tell me this, if you could save your dad from the oppression of Marley would you??"

Annie:"Of course I would." You and Annie just stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before you spoke up.

Y/n:"Tell me Annie do you think you have a choice??"

Annie:"No. I don't think I've ever had a choice in my life."

Y/n:"Well you chose to marry me didn't you??"

Annie:"I guess I did But I believe that fate chose for me."

Y/n:"Hmmm I don't know what I believe. I believe I must do something to save the world but..." you body started to shake a bit from your thoughts. Annie looked up to you and placed her hand on your cheek.

Annie:"What must you do to save the world??" You didn't want to tell Annie. Well not yet anyway. You knew that it would take time for her to come around to your plan.

Y/n:"It's nothing Annie. Just I want to let you know that I want you there with me no matter what."

Annie:"I'll always be there for you y/n." You smiled at Annie but your moment was broken up by the arrival of Zeke. Reiner walked up to Zeke and asked about the orders they would be given.

Reiner:"What's orders from command."

Zeke:"We'll all be sent back to the survey ship. From there we'll discuss what happens afterwards." Zeke said this in his normal bored voice that had a slight manipulative tone to it. Zeke looked over and saw Ymir who Reiner had tied up. "Who's that??"

Reiner:"We were able to relocate the jaw. Luckily she went along with no issues but we were unable to capture the founder." Zeke looked at Ymir then back and Reiner.

Zeke:"Well that's good enough for now." Pieck exited the nape of her titan and looked at everyone in the group.

Pieck:" Well we should get going soon. Don't want to leave commander magath waiting too long for his warriors."

Annie:"And how about y/n??"

Pieck:"He has been cleared to come on. They just need to check your blood if that's alright with you."

Y/n:"Sure I don't mind much." Bertholdt and Reiner placed the box of supplies you had been give on the back Piecks titan. You all climbed in and begun making your way back to the survey ship. "How does it feel??"

Annie:"How does what feel??"

Y/n:"You know going back to the sea, seeing people you haven't in years." Annie moved up close to you and placed her head into the side of your chest.

Annie:"I don't care really. Unless my farther can be there I couldn't care less." You chuckled at Annie's answer and looked down to her.

Y/n:"Why is it that I'm not that surprised??"

Annie:"I don't know you just now me to well don't you."

Y/n:"Haha that I do." Annie laid there on you for a couple minutes before speaking up.

Annie:"I'm sorry y/n." You looked at her with a confused face.

Y/n:"Why you sorry for??"

Annie:"For pulling you into this mess. For making you go back to Marley. I know you wanted to do it without me asking but I'm still sorry."

Y/n:"It's not your fault Annie."

Annie:"But it is isn't it. I forced you into saving me in sohess."

Y/n:"Annie you didn't force me into anything. It was always my choice to help you."

Annie:"your a hard person to understand y/n but I love that about you. It makes you unique." Annie didn't say anything after that and laid down on your lap. You started to stroke her hair and as she fell asleep you started a conversation with Pieck.

Y/n:"So how long away is the location we headed??"

Pieck:"It should take all day to get there. So tell me something y/n. How did you and the others meet exactly??"

Y/n:"Hmmm I think we first met when they broke down the gate in shiganshina."

Pieck:"How ere they??"

Y/n:"They seemed pretty shook up by what happened. Obviously I didn't know back then that they would turn out to be titans. Especially that one of them would turn into someone important to me."

Pieck:"It's pretty surprising how much you've changed Annie."

Y/n:"What was she like before she was sent here??"

Pieck:"Annie was an outcast and would refuse to talk to us unless she had too."

Y/n:"Hmm so she hasn't been that different to what she was before."

Pieck:"Yeah I guess so."

Y/n:"Tell me what did Annie do to make you so scared??" Piecks titan looked at you to see if Annie was really asleep. "Huh she scared you that much did she."

Pieck:"Hmmm yeah I wouldn't understand jealousy if I'm honest so I don't know how to comment. Long story short I said a joke about you being handsome and she took it that I was going to try to steal you from her."

Y/n:"Is that so." You looked down to see Annie was slightly awake from your conversation with Pieck.

Annie:"Y/n what you guys talking about??" You placed your hand under her head and leaned down kissing her passionately. Annie blushed but was in shock and confused about the situation.

Y/n:"That's so you remember who really loves you." Annie blushed heavily as you placed her back down gently on your lap. Annie punched you in the stomach after you did this.

Annie:"Tell me next time your gonna kiss me." Annie was embarrassed as she was pretty shy when it came to having a relationship and showing it to other people.

Y/n:"Your know your too cute." Annie didn't say anything but put her head deeper into your lap. Not long after she fell back asleep with you falling to sleep not long after.

Timeskip:

Annie:"Y/n wake up." Annie slapped you gently to wake you up from your sleep. You saw Annie was kneeled down In Front of you and looking at you.

Y/n:"What's happening??"

Annie:"Oh nothing I just got pretty bored."

Y/n:"Haha what you like Annie." Annie giggled a little bit before standing back up again.

Annie:"Come on there's something I wanna show you." You stood up and followed Annie to the back of the cart titan. "Look up there!!" Annie pointed to sky and you realised it was night.

Y/n:"Wow what are they??"

Annie:"I don't know but there pretty." You looked at Annie and saw the childish enthusiasm in her eyes and face.

Y/n:"They are pretty I'll give you that." You saw in the sky blue lines that diverged from each other. As you were looking up you heard Reiner and Bertholdt walk over to you and Annie.

Reiner:"This island is weird. There 80 meter tall trees, weird auras in the sky, and some really weird people." This made you laugh and you agreed with Reiner. The islands landscape and climate was certainly beautiful compared to the world outside of the island.

Y/n:"I never knew you were so fascinated by this stuff Annie."

Annie:"Yeah didn't you realise I always trained at night and over looking a cliff or in the middle of the woods."

Y/n:"Hmmm now you mention it I could see that. I just thought you liked the quiet."

Annie:"Yes that too." You looked back to Reiner and Bertholdt and asked them a question.

Y/n:"Where's Ymir??"

Bertholdt:"She's in one of the cart titan big boxes. It's only for security."

Y/n:"Doubt she's very happy in there. I kinda feel bad for her though."

Annie:"Whys that??"

Y/n:"She had to leave Christa, sorry Historia, back there. I'm sure she's doing this for some kind of redemption though."

Reiner:"Yeah it would make sense. After all she had teh opportunity to go back with Eren and the others but chose to save us instead."

Bertholdt:"Yeah it was strange but I thank her for doing that." You looked at Bertholdt and asked him a strange question.

Y/n:"Tell me Bertholdt if it came to it would you be willing to injure maybe even kill our old friends." Bertholdt didn't say anything for awhile but eventually spoke up.

Bertholdt:"Yeah...if it came down to it I guess I would." You turned back around and out to the distance.

Y/n:"Good. In this world we're given choices we don't want to make. But the hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Reiner:"I hate to admit it but y/n is right Bertholdt. This is our life now."

Y/n:"But we all have a choice at the end of the day Bertholdt." You placed your hand and Annie's shoulder as she put her attention back on you from the sky. "I chose Annie over a easy life. I chose you and Reiner Bertholdt. All I ask in return is when the time comes don't fall and lose hope on me." Bertholdt went quiet but nodded his head. "Good now let us enjoy this moment." You all sat down and looked up to the strange auras in the sky.

Annie:"Y/n??"

Y/n:"Yeah??"

Annie:"Do you wish you didn't have to leave this island??"

Y/n:"I don't really know if I'm honest. I'll miss spending so much time with you though."

Annie:"Hmmm yeah I guess your right."

Timeskip:

It was a couple hours after Annie woke you up and it was now morning. You were coming up to a large wall stationed between two small hill.

Pieck:"We're here. The survey ship is just past that wall." You walked up to the front of the cart titan and looked out to the view as she made her way around the wall.

Y/n:"So this is the ocean, hmmm Salty." This made Reiner and Bertholdt laugh and a little giggle came from Annie.

Reiner:"It's been a long time since we've seen this."

Bertholdt:"Yeah I know. The last time we were here was when we got dropped off to start our mission."

Annie:"Yes and Marcel was with us too." This made the group go silent but Pieck tried to lit up the mood.

Pieck:"Well we were able to get the jaw back and we have y/n now. It's sad that Marcel died but we have to move on from the past or we won't be able to grow up."

Zeke:"Yes that's a good way to put it Pieck." Pieck stopped at the start of the pear. Zeke got off first and Pieck lowered her titan low to the ground. You let the warriors get off first just in case of the Marlian soldiers.

Commander Magath:"Warriors of Marley I take it you had no issues coming back."

Zeke:"No we did not. Went as smoothly as it possible could off sir."

Magath:"That's good to hear. So where's this Marlian you have told me about??" You walked out from behind the warriors and made your way next to Zeke.

Y/n:"That would be me sir."

Magath:"Hmmm don't look very Marlian to me."

Y/n:" I don't know how to look Marlian sir. I have been surrounded by eldians since birth."

Magath:"Hmmmmm is that so. So how did you get on the island??"

Y/n:"I do not know sir. My parents were killed before I was told anything."

Magath:"Hmmm alright then. We'll have to take a sample of your blood just to be sure you are really Marlian."

Y/n:"I have no objection to that." Magath just nodded as you feel back next to Annie.

Magath:"Reiner report."

Reiner:"Yes commander. We have successfully recaptured the jaw titan. The jaw is safely restrained and stationed in the big crate on the cart titans back."

Magath:"Hmmm good. We'll place her in the hull of the ship and you Marlian what's your name??"

Y/n:"My name is y/n l/n."

Magath:"Bertholdt, would you mind showing y/n to the medical bay."

Bertholdt:"No sir."

Magath:"Good Annie and Reiner wait in your cabins. Zeke will come with me and do further analysis of what we should do next. Dismissed!!" Bertholdt went ahead of you and you followed him to where magath had told you to go.

Y/n:"So is this all metal??"

Bertholdt:"Well yeah."

Y/n:"Didn't even know there was that much metal."

Bertholdt:"Oh yeah we should mention that there's a lot of things that might confuse you at first. We're far more advances then eldia is."

Y/n:"Is that so. I'll get my head around everything eventually though."

Bertholdt:"Yeah I doubt it'll take you that long." After awhile you entered a large room with beds that were surrounded by curtains. You made your way to a desk at the end of the room that didn't have any beds around it. There was a man sitting at the desk as you approached him.

Doctor:"How can I help you??"

Y/n:"I was ordered to come here so you can take a blood sample from me."

Doctor:"Ah I got informed of your arrival. Please take a seat while I get everything ready." You sat down where he told you to as Bertholdt waited on a bed not to close by.

Y/n:"Tell me do you do this often??"

Doctor:"No not really. Us eldians have n need to do it."

Y/n:"Hmmm your eldian??"

Doctor:"Yes most of us are. The only Marlians in the army is upper command."

Y/n:"Sp your telling me that I'll be working with Eldians mostly??"

Doctor:"Yes do you have an issue with that??"

Y/n:"No not at all. In my eyes your just people like I am." The doctor put a needle in your arm and took out a blood sample. He walked over to a microscope that was positioned close to his desk.

Doctor:"Hmmm it's certainly not eldian alright."

Y/n:"What is there a difference??"

Doctor:" Yes very slight difference in the shape. Yours is perfect round like it should be but eldian has a slight bulge coming out the side of it."

Y/n:"Whys that??"

Doctor:"I have no idea. Probably something to do with our ability to turn into titans." You got up as the doctor wrote the report. He sent a message to upper command clearing you and showing your eldian.

Y/n:"Well that's that. What will happen to me now??"

Bertholdt:"I don't know. They might send you back."

Y/n:"Hmmm maybe. I might have a way out of going back though."

Bertholdt:"How's that??"

Y/n:"Well I have more information about the internal structure then anyone here. Sure Annie knows about the royal family but I know the inner workings and the mindsets of the commanders."

Bertholdt:"Hmmm yeah you do have a point." You and Bertholdt walked together and begun to make your way to the dorms.

Y/n:"Can I ask a favour Bertholdt??"

Bertholdt:"Sure what's up??"

Y/n:"Can you take me to Annie's room."

Bertholdt:"Why??"

Y/n:"I just want to have a discussion with her about something."

Bertholdt:"Well if you say so." You and Bertholdt walked deeper into the hull of the ship and to the dorms. Bertholdt pointed the one at the end and you knocked on the door. Annie opened the door and saw you standing there.

Annie:"Oh it's you y/n. Something up??"

Y/n:"Do you have a moment." Annie just nodded as she let you into her room. It was pretty bland but it had a desk, a wardrobe and a bed in the corner with a really small window next to it. Annie sat on the bed as you pulled out the chair that was under the desk and looked opposite to Annie.

Annie:"What's up??" You looked down but back up and started Annie deeply into her eyes.

Y/n:"I have a lot to tell you Annie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
37.6K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
153 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...