My Sister's Perverted Brother...

De pandawrts

" It's been a long time Babygirl.... " Taehyung said ... " Yes Baby Gorilla.... it indeed is.... " Y/n said... Mai multe

● Chapter 1 ●
● Chapter 2 ●
● Chapter 3 ●
● Chapter 4 ●
● Chapter 5 ●
● Chapter 6 ●
● Chapter 7 ●
● Chapter 8 ●
● Chapter 9 ●
● Chapter 10 ●
● Chapter 11 ●
● Chapter 12 ●
● Chapter 13●
● Chapter 14 ●
● Chapter 15 ●
● Chapter 16 ●
● Chapter 17 ●
● Chapter 18 ●
● Chapter 19 ●
● Chapter 20 ●
● Chapter 21 ●
● Chapter 22 ●
● Chapter 23 ●
● Chapter 24 ●
● Chapter 25 ●
● Chapter 26 ●
● Chapter 27 ●
● Chapter 28 ●
● Chapter 29 ●
● Chapter 30 ●
● Chapter 31 ●
● Chapter 33 ●
● EPILOGUE ●
THANK YOU πŸ’œ

● Chapter 32 ●

7.7K 360 15
De pandawrts

TIME SKIP

AFTER ONE WEEK

( In this one week a whole lot of things have changed..... Kim's family had gone back to Korea while our Ruyam was deeply in love with the one and only OLIVIA CHAUHAN. Yeah it happened all of a sudden )

FLASHBACK

( One day after the reception Ruyam and Olivia had changed numbers, they decided to meet up. So as usual Ruyam was late in reaching the place. He reached there only to find Olivia speaking to a guy. And that was the day he confirmed his feelings for her. But for the past few days he is ignoring Olivia as he thought that she loves that unknown guy which later turned out to be her ex. He thought that she's still in love with him. Olivia made a thousands of attempt to talk to him but everything went in vain )

TODAY MORNING

( Ruyam has been waiting for the last 4 hours to be disturbed by Olivia but she was nowhere to be found. Seemed like the earth had swallowed her up. He went to his friends to enquire about her )

Ruyam : Samrat, have you seen Olivia ?

Samrat : Yeah she went to the ai-

Sourashree : Why do you need her ?

Ruyam : Sourashree wait , where did she go?

Sourashree : No where...

Ruyam : Please tell me the truth

Abhijit : Weren't you the one who ignored her for one damn week ???

Lashman : Yeah and then why do you search for her now

Ruyam : Because I fucking Love you.... I love her to this extent that I can't even dream of losing her.... Now tell me where the fuck she is ?!!!!!

Mrs. Singhania : She left for the airport 45 mins ago...

Ruyam : M-mom ?

Mrs. Singhania : Son, don't waste time.... Go and get your bride quick...

Ruyam : Yeah I will

( He rushes out as his friends pray for the best )

TIME SKIP

AIRPORT

Ruyam : *in mind* Olivia please don't leave

ANNOUNCEMENT : Passengers for flight no. 208 from Mumbai to Singapore are requested to reach the boarding gate

( Hearing the announcement he rushed to the office room )

Ruyam : *in mic* OLIVIA CHAUHAN wherever you are please don't go... please hear me or for the last time. I know I ignored you but please hear me out. Please. Don't go

( He rushed out of the office room immediately after announcing to search for that particular person. His heartbeat raced when he found out that the board gate had been closed )

Ruyam : So you went away ? *sad smile*

??? : Did you really think I could go ?!

Ruyam : Olivia *shocked*

( He run towards her and pick her in his arms and spin around )

Ruyam : Olivia, It's been days since I saw you and every moment I had fallen harder, from the day you spilled your juice, from that moment I found my "the one". Now you're going abroad and making me alone. Your presence is colourful and I can't express more. My days are way better since you came into my life. I have something to look forward to everyday. Everyday I have been stealing glances. Even your one look is enough to run butterflies in my stomach. I'll not be stopping you since it's your career, but I wanna ask a small question? Will you be my love? *sits on knees*

Olivia : I will my Mr. Frozen

Ruyam : I love you

Olivia : I love you more

( Soon she smashes her lips on his as cheering from all directions could be heard but these two cared less )

MEANWHILE

KOREA

( You were making breakfast when two arms were wrapped around your waist making you smile while he put his chin on your shoulders )

You : Baby Gorilla , leave me I need to make breakfast

Taehyung : Noo you left me alone in the room earlier and now you are telling me to leave.... You are so cruel *whine and pout*

You : *chuckles* Wake up my big Baby *tap his cheeks*

( You turn around to find him being all pouty. You were about to say something when )

??? : Ahem *cough* Do whatever you want in your room and not in the kitchen

You : Di ~~ *whine*

Taehyung : Noona we are just talking

Susmita : Yeah yeah I know , so Y/nie tell me what are you doing here this early morning ?

You : I am making breakfast for everyone

Susmita : But-

You : No buts and you *looks at Taehyung* you know what to do

Taehyung : Aye aye captain *dramatically salutes*

( In no time Susmita was lifted from the ground gently by the one and only Taehyung )

Susmita : Where am I going ?

You : To your bedroom to rest

Susmita : But let me help you

You : *fake cries* Do you want the baby to be angry on his/her Maasi because she made his/her mother do the work

Susmita : Ok drama queen I'm going

( Yeah three days ago you all came to know about Susmita being pregnant and from that day you all took extra care of her )

( Taehyung directly entered the bedroom and placed Susmita on the couch gently. He looked around only to find Namjoon sleeping with light snores. He chuckled devilishly. He jumped on the bed and started singing loudly )

Taehyung : GoOd mOrNing HyUnG

Namjoon : Yahh Kim Taehyung get out of the bed and the room as well before I kick your ass *throws pillow*

Taehyung : I can't believe that you're gonna be a dad *looks with fake disgust* You should take care of your wife and the little bean

( He walks out of the room while Susmita looks at Namjoon with a smug smile )

Namjoon : What's with the face , Wifey ?

Susmita : Actually I'm craving for spicy food

Namjoon : Early in the morning spicy is not allowed Babe. You shouldn't eat that

Susmita : And that's why there's a difference between should and wish. I want to go out and eat

Namjoon : Nope eomma has strictly mentioned of not eating outside foods

Susmita : Please *puppy eyes*

Namjoon : Those eyes ain't gonna work on me

Susmita : Baby see your apps any even fulfill your eomma's wish *caress your tummy*

Namjoon : You know what I seriously hate you

Susmita : I love you too *grins*

------------------------------------------

Now Vote ❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.8K 1.6K 24
?- y/n i love you so much. y/n- I love you too,mere Jaan. two love birds are happy in each other arms. ____________ ?- sorry brother, you can't take...
23.2K 1.4K 32
Their love was like a beautiful melody, filling the air with sweetness and warmth. They danced under the stars, whispered secrets to each other, and...
22K 746 82
Y/n, the most kind, sweet and caring girl in the family. And Taehyung, who is just like.... Geek god (as you all already know 😁) Y/n is quite cold...
190K 6.7K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...