How to Love

By Nesha309

"Mmm it feel good" she moaned, stepping into the water more. I bit my lip, she has to know what she's doing... More

Hey!😊
Intro To My Crazy Life
First Day Back
Secret Agent
Awesome, Just Awesome
Its Just Juice
Its Just Juice pt2
I Gotta Tell Sober Me
What Happened Last Night
Milf
She Likes Me, She Likes Me Not
Over This One, I'll Go To War
Miss. America
Thanks For The Ride
Class Subjects
Sex Talk
First Kiss
Whore
Just A Pretty Face
Knock Knock, Who's There
Just Wanna Talk
Will I Ever Get A Break?!
Why Can't She Love Me
God Help Me
Come Here
Family Discussion
If Its Not One Thing Its Another
Second Kiss
I Can't Believe She Did That
You Wanna Get High?
How Could He
Get Out
Shut Up Honey
I Love You Too
Shes Gone Nathan
Is This Any Better
Life After Death
If It'll Make Her Happy
Did I Tell You That I Love You
Associates?
 Jealousy
Dinner Date?
Motherly Touch
I'll Get You Out Soon
First Day
And The Winners Are...
Now You Can Go Home
I Missed Her So Much
 Taco Night
The Way That Girl Looks At You
Girls Trip
Maybe We Can Get Along
You'er Going To Get Tired Of Hitting Me
Wrong  Proposal
Night Of Nights
Night Of Nights pt2
Outro To My Crazy Life

Too Much Tea

175 9 0
By Nesha309

"I'll see you later" she said, standing at the doorway. She had on her gray fluffy robe with a 'N' at the bottom of it. I bit my lip slightly knowing that she's completely naked under that fabric.

In less than 24 hours I've had sex 2 times and I'm almost 100% sure that I gave her the worst sex of her life. She kept trying to reinsure me that I did okay, but unless she was the one in control she wasn't as loud.

The second time was kinda worse. Not only did I cum in less than 2 minutes, but she didn't cum at all. After that all of my confidence was gone. Once again she told me I did fine and that I shouldn't be so hard on myself because it was my first time.

I didn't care about my pleasure, I knew it would feel good to me, I wanted her to feel good.

"Nathan stop" she said, hitting my arm softly. I must have been really caught in my thoughts. "Stop stressing about it, you did good. You made me cum"

"I just feel like I should've did better" I said honestly.

"And I just feel like you're way too hard on yourself for you first time. No one's first time was perfect and if they say it was there're lying." She laughed. At least she's laughing, I thought she would've been upset with me.

"Your first time was bad?" I asked. Why did I ask that?! I don't want to know how another guy did that had sex with her and her experience.

"My first time was horrendous! It was in a tent at camp and I got soooo many mosquito bites all over, it was gross. I only did it because I had nothing else better to do and all my fiends already had sex. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going on, I was just being a bad kid" she said, shaking her head. "You didn't give me poison ivy so in my book you did pretty good"

All at least I wasn't the worst, but I knew I wasn't the best. I'm fine with being in the middle for now. I don't need a story on her best either.

"I bet that sucked" I said, rubbing the back on my head. I started imagining how much that had to itch.

"It did, so trust me when I say you did fine"

"But you didn't like it" I said. Why can't I just leave good enough alone? It's like I'm asking her to hurt my feelings. It was all in her face and body that she didn't like it that much.

"Nathan!" She snapped. This has been us all day. I've been telling her how horrible I did and she's be telling me I did fine even though she clearly was just tolerating me. This is a good chunk of why I'm leaving her house, the other chunk is because Austin said that I had to go to his house. Something about it being an emergency.

"You'll do better next time, okay? Don't over think it" she finished.

So you did or didn't like it?

"Okay" I said. I could see how upset this was making her. She's upset because I'm upset but it's making me more upset.

"Good, now give me a kiss" she smiled, puckering up her lips.

I didn't hesitate to place a kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Next time don't overthink. I feel like you'll do a lot better if you just relax" she said.

"Okay" I said, nodding at her.

"Okay. See you later, Nathan" she smiled.

"See you later" I said, as she closed the door.

Time to take the walk of complete shame to my car. I gotta watch more porn so I can learn what to do. She wants me to relax, my step father told me to relax, even Austin told me to relax. Well I can't.

I soon made it to my car. I started it up and sighed deeply. I need advice from someone who knows what they're doing  who is not having sex with my mama. I can't just walk up to someone and say ' hey I can't satisfy this girl, who's not my girlfriend, well I don't know maybe she is my girlfriend, and I was wondering if you could give me advice?'

I even tried to listen to songs to get some inspiration. That didn't help not one bit. All I got from songs is to put my thumb up her butt, but what's the joy in that? A thumb cover in poop? No thank you!

I pulled up to Austin house in no time and made my way to his door.

I help my hand up to knock and before I could the door flew open.

"Get your ass in here!" He said, literally pulling me into his house. I fell right on the ground and he just looked at me like it was MY fault that I was down here. Like my bad I should've flew in side.

"What?" I stood up and dusted myself off, waiting for him to answer me.

"Do you wanna here the fucked up news, the really fucked up news, or the most fucked up news?" He asked.

"Ummm-"

"You're taking to long to answer me! There's a video of you and Nyla freaking on each other that was going around"

"Excuse me?!" I asked, my eyes wide. We have a sex tape out? Oh god the whole world has seen that I can't please her and how stiff I am! I gotta change my name to Michelangelo and run away! Oh no, poor Nyla. People are already calling her a whore, this is going to kill her.

Okay all we have to do is rob a bank right-

"Yeah y'all was in the broom closet at the job kissing and touching and shit. I think it was only up for 3 minutes though. Your mama got to token down, witch is good....BUT your mama definitely saw it. I saw it too and it looked like softcore porn how y'all was grinding" he finished.

I can't tell if this is better or worse. At least we wasn't naked on the internet or actually having sex. We were still doing something inappropriate in the broom closet of a clinic...I'm getting fired, I gotta be! Why didn't I think to check for cameras? Not only was I kissing on the job, but I had someone who doesn't work here in a place she's not supposed to be in. My mama is going to kill me!

"Holy heck" I said rubbing my hands through my hair. "How do you-"

"That's not all" he said cutting me off.

"What do you me that's not all!!?"

"I got someone pregnant"

No seriously, where's the cameras! This can't be real life anymore I refuse to believe it.

"You did what!?" I yelled.

"And I didn't even have sex with her it was all cum through my shorts" he said rubbing his head.

"I...what...why...who?"

"That girl from the party, I believe her name was Casey" he said, sitting down.

Wait Casey? As in the girl who tricked me to go the park? As in the liar who pushed me all around with her friends?!

"No freaking way! That's one of the girls who jumped me! She was the girl who asked me to the park in the first place" I said, shaking my head.

He stood up quickly and glanced at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!"

"No, I'm so serious. Short hair, super pale skin, brown eyes?" I asked giving a brief description of her.

"Thats her! She's pregnant and I didn't even get to have sex with her."

"How did you find out?" I asked, as I tried to process all of this information.

"She inboxed me this morning with the pregnancy test and everything, but that's still not it" he said. I threw my hands in the air. It can't possibly be more to this.

"Guess who she's in a relationship with?" He asked, folding his arms.

"I can't take no more of this" I said, rubbing my hand down my face. I haven't even had my morning shower.

"Charlotte"

I walked away from him for a second. There is no way all of this happened in less than 24 hours. I lost my virginity, sucked at having sex, found out we had a tape out, my mama saw it and deleted it, my best friend is having a baby, his baby mama is one of the girls who jumped me, and she's in a relationship with the girl who hates me because I threw up on her on her birthday. This doesn't seem real right now.

"You mean to tell me Casey and Charlotte are together? Why were they both trying to sleep with us then?" I asked, coming back to him.

"I don't know, birthday wishes maybe. All I know is I'm fucked, you're fucked...wait. How did last night go?"he said, changing the subject to fast for me.

"Horrible, I was stiff and didn't make her feel good. Then I came in 2 minutes or less, so that was helpful" I said sarcastic.

"Then we're triple fucked!" He said, shaking his head with his hands.

"What are we going to do? Is she keeping it" I asked, bitting my lip anxiously. All of the other problems were big, but a baby is bigger.

"I don't know, man. I don't know what to do about any of this" he said, looking stressed out.

"Austin! We're out of chicken so I can't make dinner, you're going to have to open a cup of noodles" Austin father said, walking in the living room. "Hey Nate" he said looking at me.

Austin fell face first onto the couch and yelled into the pillows. My words exactly buddy. Nothing is going right for us.

"H..hey" I answered back.

He started at me strangely for a second before walking up to me. He raised his hand and my body tensed up as he went in my shirt. All of the blood left my body when I saw what he was looking at. He pulled a pair of red panties from the inside of my shirt. How did I not feel that!? How long was that there?

"I'm calling you're mother" he said, walking away from me.

Me and Austin made eyes contact for a second before he threw me a pillow.

I caught and and we both screamed into the pillows as loud as we could. That CAN NOT all have happened in 24 hours!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 105 26
Camila: I am so done with gorgeous men, I fell for one a long time ago and paid with my heart. I thought he loved me until I figured he couldn't stan...
374 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...
1M 26.1K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
212K 849 14
"She looked dishevelled, her lipstick was smeared, her hair was frazzled, her shirt was wrinkled and off center." -- Ongoing development, please leav...