Finding Love In An Arranged M...

Galing kay Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... Higit pa

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
READ THIS

Chapter.89

26.3K 1.8K 87
Galing kay Shrutigajendra

PLEASE PRESS ⭐ BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER, AND FOLLOW UP ON YOUR AUTHOR'S ACCOUNT TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

She brings two coffee mugs in a tray and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she immediately goes to the balcony by places the coffee mug in front of him.

He takes his eyes off his laptop, watches her walk toward the balcony, and holds his coffee mug, and enjoys its aroma for a while, with a smile, and sips it a little bit.

A wide smile starts crafting on his lips. He immediately puts away his laptop and walks toward the balcony with his mug of coffee in his hand. Shravya's cup is kept on the side and she has a slight smile on her face and is looking at the sunset. He says in a teasing way.

"तो आप सुंदर नजारों का हमारे बिना ही मजा ले रही हैं."
(So you are enjoying the beautiful scenery without me.)

Shravya immediately turns to Adhyay and the smile on her face increases even more. He immediately stands close to her and holds her by the waist while looking at the sunset, slowly placing his face on her shoulder and asking her.

"How is the situation in the house, I am sure that you must be enjoying it very much...."

She chuckles at this statement because, Today a cousin sister of Ram is about to come, with her entire family, whom Revathi does not like at all, she always tries to humiliate Revathi. Ram also knows this but he knows that his sister has a habit of everybody's attention. That's why he always doesn't want to give much importance to this matter. But Revathi doesn't even like to see her around herself.

"My cheeks and tummy are hurting now because Dadu and dadi are funnily taunting each other and finally they both had a fight, dadi is teasing him but he is not talking to her..."

Adhyay laughs slightly, he rubs her abdomen over her kurta and says.

"Bua dadi, dadu's uncle's daughter has grown up with him. Dadu did not have any sister of his own, so Dadu is very affectionate to her, but she always bothers Dadi with her words, it is not that dadi has a problem with her arrival, dadi has a problem that when Dadu's Sister taunts her something, then why don't dadu say something to his sister?...."

Both sit and start drinking coffee. Shravya's eyes are only on Adhyay. He is noticing this. He immediately speaks to her by raising one of his eyebrows.

"I am all yours but these sharp looks ..... Do you want to eat me...."

"Adhi.... Stop your silly jokes and trim your beard. You look like a beast...."

" Beast .... Ahh Han ...... not bad...."

He immediately drags Shravya in his arms and makes her sit on his lap and takes her face in his hands and tells her.

" This beauty Bewitched this beast...."

He is about to place his lips on her, but she puts her hand on his lips and then says softly.

"Those people have left to come here. You get ready and in a while, I will be ready too .... And go trim your beard..."

Shravya removes her hand and puts her lips softly near his lips on his cheek and says.

"Bye...."

She immediately runs from there, Adhyay chuckles at her action and comes inside to complete his work then looks at his beard through this front camera on the mobile and says.

"Let's do it ....."

He immediately trimmed his beard and took a quick shower, but when he opened the door he froze at his place.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is checking all the work as no one has allowed her to do more work. She's just decorating the dining table so that might help a little bit. In that too, Anjana immediately says on seeing her.

"Shivi... Change your clothes, I have kept a saree for you in my room. You are wearing the same one today that I selected for you, and I will not listen to anything that I do not like that blouse mom, or that you do not wear deep-neck blouses.... Nothing has been kept in all these things, it is only a few days to have as much fun as you can because in a few days your husband will start imposing restrictions on you ..... As he has also started doing that, don't wear a saree.... I know everything. My son is absolutely like his father.... possessive freaks."

She giggles at her mother-in-law's statement Because even at this age, Ranjan's possessiveness for Anjana is no less at all and he still keeps interrupting Anjana for something or the other. Anjana smiles while looking at Ranjan who is staring at her after listening to her. Ranjan says to Shravya.

"Shivi, no matter how many excuses your mother-in-law is making here, she also likes this craze of mine..... am I right dear..."

Anjana smiles and shyly turns towards Shravya and says.

"You can go .... Otherwise he starts with his story."

Shravya smiles and leaves from there, she comes to her in-law's room and sees a beautiful saree on the bed. She is about to go to her room with this saree that she immediately tells herself.

"I will wear it here and surprise Adhyay by wearing this saree. He will be in the room and I will reach immediately wearing it....."

She quickly goes to the closet and starts wearing her saree. She starts wearing a saree after wearing a petticoat and blouse. But then she remembers that she did not bring pins with her. She tries to look for the pins on Anjana's vanity table but the table is very clean as Anjana has a habit of keeping everything very neat and clean. She says.

"I don't know where Mom would have kept it. Instead of spending time looking for it, I go to my room and wear this saree immediately ...."

She immediately drapes the saree roughly around her and then comes to her room but Adhyay is not there, she smiles widely.

"Do it fast and surprise him.... Maybe he is downstairs..."

She locks the door and immediately comes into the closet without looking anywhere, stands in front of the mirror, and removes her saree in a swift motion, taking out safety pins. By pressing the safety pin on her lips, holding one end of the saree, She starts neatly draping the saree. Just then the washroom door opens and Adhyay comes out with a towel wrapped around his torso.

Shravya leaves the saree in a panic and turns around. She did not know that Adhyay was here when he saw Shravya in this condition and froze at his place. Shravya suddenly turns around and lifts her saree and hides her cleavage as the blouse is too revealing. Her hair is tied in a messy bun, due to which Adhyay can see her back quite well. He comes toward her in his slow steps. Shravya doesn't understand what she is doing now.

Adhyay moves close to her, then stands just behind her and looks at her in the mirror. Shravya's eyes are closed and she is holding the saree tightly. He lightly grasps the hand holding her saree in his firm grip. She slowly opens her eyes, starts raising her eyelids very slowly, then looks into his eyes through the mirror.

Adhyay's eyes are constantly looking at her, she is hypnotized by his soft gaze, she is also not taking her eyes away from Adhyay's eyes. Adhyay takes the safety pin in his hand, he lightly caresses her lips with the pad of his thumb, She slowly drops her saree, Adhyay holds her shoulder and gently turns her to his side. Her chest moves with her breath which is somehow heavy right now because of their proximity.

Adhyay bends slightly and takes Shravya's face in his hands and starts kissing her all-over face very slowly as he is 5aking his time to worship her. Shravya tightly closes her eyes. Adhyay's hair is still wet due to which water droplets start dripping on Shravya's face and lightly on her body. He grabs her by the waist and makes her very close to him and slowly brings his lips towards her, lightly starting brushing her lips with her and saying softly.

"Are you wearing this.... "

"Mooo...m select this...."

Shravya is not at all scared of Adhyay but there is a slight twitch in her voice because of the different feeling she is feeling due to being close to him, it's not the first time they touch each other but this feeling is totally different, and new for her. Adhyay starts sucking her lips like his favorite candy.

It's creating different kinds of magic in her body. Her hand is on his toned chest which is still slightly wet. It is the habit of Adhyay that he never wipes his body after taking a bath but wears clothes only after drying them naturally. His big palm roamed on her back upwards and unhook her blouse in a second, she gasped as he immediately moved his tongue inside her sweet mouth and started deepening the kiss, roaming his tongue in her sweet mouth very slowly, her mouth felt like sweet honey.

His hand moving on her back without any barrier, Shravya's hands also go down from his chest and lightly move backward and capture him well in her arms. He doesn't want to leave these lips at all today, he's just being kissed constantly without breaking their rhythm. She is also enjoying his kiss.

He opens his eyes and looks at the mirror while kissing her, her naked back needs his attention more, He immediately flips her over with a jerk after leaving her lips. Her naked back is touching his bare chest. She clutches her blouse tightly, He starts kissing her shoulder and comes towards her ear and bites her earlobe slowly, and says.

"You are mine to see...."

She wanted to open her eyes but the heat created by him in her system forbade her to open her eyes. He moved towards her back and bit hard there.

"Adhi...."

She moans hard with her eyes closed. Her moans are giving him a different satisfaction but still, he bites her two to three more times by placing his hand on her mouth to stop her moans. He again comes close to her ear and says very softly.

"Open your eyes...."

She slowly opens her eyes, and looks at him through the mirror, he is also looking at her and hooks up her blouse without removing his gaze from her. She smiles softly, he turns her and gives a sweet peck on her lips and kisses her forehead then says.

"Get ready or you need my help."

She just shakes her head vigorously, he smirks, Then moves towards his wardrobe and takes his clothes, and immediately moves outside.

She slightly turns her face and looks at her back where he bit, there are three dark hickeys brightly shining on her milky skin, she presses her lower lip between her teeth and says.

"Understand..."

She opened her long hair to hide her back. She smiles at this but immediately places her palm on her eyes while laughing at his act of shyness after remembering their sweet moments a while ago.

Here is an update. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

If anyone is not comfortable with romantic moments so please tell me so next time I write a warning on start it. So you can skip it easily.

In the next chapter also on Adhyay and Shravya, Raunak and Ruhi have to wait for them.

Who likes their moment?

Please check daily new chapter of "YOU ARE MINE"

Thank you for reading this book, please do vote and comment.

SG

❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

114K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
711K 8.3K 14
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
122K 9.2K 15
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
2.2M 142K 69
🔅This story is not a historical fiction.🔅 🔅🔆🔅 He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...