SIGMA || TK ✓

By Peoniex

Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they... More

THE SIGMA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sigma Trailer
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
INTRO PT.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
recape. about the characters. questions
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue.
author's note.

Chapter 35

3.7K 292 70
By Peoniex

DOUBLE UPDATE [02/02]

#Sigma rule 35

People say a lot.
So watch what they do.

❀❀❀

Ever discovered silent teasing? The act where they raise their eyebrows at you in a teasing manner, where they nudge you whenever you turn closer to your companion, they shriek and whoop whenever you talk to your partner; oh, you know exceedingly well which of the pair is dealing with this silent teasing. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, who openly made out over the fly board, were now all shy and whiny over it.

Their moment was a heated topic among the family members. And everybody was anyhow discussing them because of the sword dance, speaking of which—Taehyung now had his palm wrapped around Jungkook's wrist; who was trying his best to dash away from the elder.

"What is it? What are your intentions?" Jungkook, adjusting his blush, charged. They were back at their stay villa. Everybody had previously progressed towards their room to take a rest before the ceremony commences.

"Oh well, If I tell you my intentions," Taehyung stretched his mate back towards himself. The sigma leaned into his ears as Jungkook speedily placed his fists over his chest, too stunned to protest the elder's actions. "if you tell me your intentions?" Jungkook murmured mildly, reading the sigma's eyes.

"If I tell you my intentions, your spheres will expand themselves. The tints of your visage will turn crimson. The heartbeat that you can't hide will increase the speed even more," Taehyung with a foolish look narrowed his grip around the younger. Meanwhile, the Alpha smacked his chest.

"Oh, I can't hide it anymore. I want to devour myself into your love," Jungkook avoided glancing into those eyes. He felt his face blazing out a sensation that he was particularly well aware of. "You're shameless, Sigma." The Alpha exclaimed with a more than visible blush creeping all over his face.

"I have no shame in claiming what's mine, my love." Taehyung deliberately drove his mate to look at him. Before he could hook up their lips again, and give blows all over his Lil mate face — their brothers disturbed their moment.

"All the best brothers," Namjoon and Jin practically yelled from the staircase. Doing this on purpose as the two snorted loudly at Taehyung's heavy growl—taking an advantage of which Jungkook broke out of the sigma's grip and rushed to his room.

Jungkook panted densely as he slid down, leaning his back on the closed door. "We need to win. We need to win," the fellow recited to himself. No matter what, no one can get in between his plan.

But why does he feel like he is doing something wrong? Like he is taking an advantage of the practices for his own benefit — because he can't stay patient and wait for his mate to disclose everything to him. 

.

.

.

Black high boots. Pruned black blazer that had his exposed chest as the highlight. Accessories of chains dangling around his body, causing him to look enchanting and alluring. The lightly lengthy hair was styled, wholly corresponding to his preferences by Jin and his mom.

Did I tell you how dramatic the ones who were getting Jungkook ready were? The two were giving the younger alpha tips on how to seduce their mate. And oh my Lord Voldemort, Jungkook wouldn't have permitted this much of his attention but — Since sword dancing is a sensuous dance form, it kind of made sense how seducing his mate worked, or should I say it will be a win-play against his opponent.

But recognizing the effect the former of them has on him, he was somewhat intimidated. Never had he ever expected that he would have to do such a thing before his brother's wedding.

"C'mon Jungkook, you have everything in your abilities now. We need to win and win the hints for tomorrow's treasure hunting. That will lead us to win the segment and make the sigmas work their damn off by demanding them to work for us for the whole day after our win!" Jin, who was thoroughly heedless of what the younger was planning for the sigmas loss after their win, laughed to himself.

Jungkook beamed and acknowledged. He appeared to feel like he was going out for a war against the elder— as everybody sauntered towards him, offering him tips and tricks to win. It was shortly after when the alpha, along with the other alphas, passed his way down.

As soon as he got down, he encountered his mate standing by the couch as if he was waiting for his arrival downstairs.

And the later moment Jungkook felt his cold palm getting intertwined with the warm one of the other. His mate blew a small smooch over his head, muttering, "You look beautiful, my Alpha." Merely if Jungkook was in a state to permit the ones who were giggling, standing behind him gaping at them— any attention; he was too lost to his mate.

Keeping their palms against one another, the two formed their way towards the arena where the ceremony had to take place. 

Touched the soul of the love.  

It is written in the sky, in the atmosphere. 

 The passive melancholy of the song echoed in the open arena. Two men remained opposite one another, peering. While the people and invited guests remained seated. The two picked up their swords in their hands—and continued further by giving their wolves control.

Taehyung's sigma smiled himself, emitting the red aura signifying love, sacrifice, and courage. The two closed their eyes, turning towards the moon and then pressing on ahead. The sigma actioned the latter to show what all he has gotten.

Now I won't let you go. 

The Alpha's eyes were abruptly expressing so many emotions. The male slashed the air, twirling his sword in the air and formerly coping up with his posture. The melody was soothing for the two as if it was representing them. 

Do something so I don't say anything.

Place your lips on top of mine. 

 The younger of twisted his heels as he deftly displayed his moves with the song, halting significantly as he raised his chin, actioning Taehyung to go forward now. The sigma drawing a step forward, swirled around in the air, driving the sword around his head, hand to his left. He wavered when he got near the younger. Alpha urgently altered his movements to a defensive one and was ready to attack— but the former hindered his sword, shaking his head calmly with a slender smile.

The guy drew the smaller figure towards the center. Now, the two were settling chest-to-chest again, but this time closer. As the beats commenced, Jungkook, along with his foot, lifted his sword. Taehyung, blocking the sword, took steps behind.

Their movements were intricate but came out naturally from two. Promptly, their actions got agile, but soft and harmonized enough. It felt like the air was flowing through them. It looked unblemished, expressive, elegant, and passionate.

I won't let the moment of happiness pass away. 

Shower the love, sky. Shower the rains of love. 

Swiftly they could hear the clouds singing along, all the eyes taking off from the two averted towards the sky. The azure had actually decided to shower them with love. A pleasant smile seized the elder's lips as they shared looks with one another.

Raining during a ritual meant that nature was participating with you in the ceremony. The slow drops of deluge fell straight from the heavens, cleansing everything between them. The streams did not stop them; they continued their movements.

Jungkook, taking the elder's collar, bought him towards himself—attaching their lips. He struggled to distract the sigma, to make him drop his sword—but that did not happen. Taehyung caressed the alpha's beard cheeks as his sword extended forward to examine the other activities of the younger.

The alpha pressed him back thereafter, ready to pull some sensual movements. Jungkook ran his own sword on his body, peering at the former. And the next moment he knew Taehyung was strolling towards him.

The tone of the flute in the rains. The moon still shone through the clouds. Shafts were visible in the dark sky— Sigma Taehyung carried a radiant face towards his mate, bumping through the water that had now gathered on the floor. The male formerly drew his companion forward before raising him in the air with his free hand around his waist.

Jungkook glanced down at his companion and for some reasons, he sensed something was awaiting him. He could now read the elder's eyes, which showed excitement now. They were pouring love, just love.

As swiftly as the elder placed the alpha down, he ran his lips by his neck, producing Jungkook to title his head, closing his eyes. Sigma stopped his actions and threw his sword. Jungkook widened his eyes— before he could celebrate his own win—he expanded his eyes again, watching the elder getting on his one knee; the guy crammed his fingers into his pocket, removing a black box.

"Will you marry me, Jungkook?"  

❀❀❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 38K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.5M 91.8K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
589K 48K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
470K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...