SIGMA || TK ✓

Oleh Peoniex

Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they... Lebih Banyak

THE SIGMA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sigma Trailer
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
INTRO PT.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
recape. about the characters. questions
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue.
author's note.

Chapter 28

4.2K 343 90
Oleh Peoniex

Sigma rule #28

Do whatever it takes. 

❀❀❀

Let go on the wheel, it's the bullet lane. 

Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight. 

Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me. 

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine.

Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need. 

All I need.  

Jungkook grimaced faintly as the sunlight hindered his slumber. The initial thing he picked up was the birds' chippings. They blew like he was being called out by his name; sounded like they were urging him to wake up.

His scowl was reinforced when he felt his head fizzy. The headache was too severe to deal with. Jungkook evidently got drunk last night. Pushing his eyes to open themselves, the boy flipped free the windows of his eyes.

The fellow, ordinarily with an unpleasant expression, massaged his own forehead. That was when his eyes flashed at the ceiling in the room. This wasn't his own. It was Taehyung's. He promptly jolted up at the realization.

The Alpha then realized he was shirtless. A sigh slipped from his lungs as he drove his way towards the mirror to look at himself. Gladly or maybe not, he appeared not to have any marks. He groaned suddenly. "Nothing like that happened," the male grumbled to himself.

Jungkook formerly started caressing his forehead further, struggling to call up what took place yesterday. But nothing he could remember. The boy readily whined to himself before bouncing on Taehyung's bed again. "What must have happened? How did I end up here?" seeking an answer from himself, he kept on mumbling. The boy, out of irritation, rolled on the bed.

"He wasn't even looking at me. Must be something else because of which I ended up here," The Alpha affirmed in murmurs with pink somber lips on the display. "Was I looking that bad that he did not even spare me a glance?" his lips curled down, seemingly showcasing the boy is agitated.

Jungkook experiencing the headache and a slight heartache made his way towards Sigma's wardrobe. And drove his way towards the bed again with a navy blue sweatshirt. He perched on the bed with a piece of clothing near to his nose. The Alpha inhaled his mate's sweatshirt to calm himself and stop himself from overthinking. 

He still looks back at the days when Taehyung wasn't here and he managed to appear in his room to inhale his essence in this room before any competition. Whenever he grew nervous, whenever he appeared to feel the anxiety to strike in, Taehyung's pheromones were invariably there to appease him.

The smell of cocoa seeds. That calming yet staggering feeling every time his nostrils inhaled caused sheer paradise in his mind. The mysterious core of his pheromones emanated warmth for some reason.

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine.

It felt extremely desirable, yet satisfactory. Ambiances like he was getting scented by his mate. It got like he was getting manhandled. As if someone had domination over him. Jungkook didn't recognize when he formed his course towards the washroom after grabbing a pair of shorts along with the sweatshirt he was already holding. 

.

.

.

The Alpha wandered out of the bathroom wearing Taehyung's clothes. The dripping water from his wet hair— splashed all over the place as he swung his head earnestly to get rid of the water.

He gripped the towel gingerly as he placed it over his head. The actions were sluggish, as the male was observing himself in the mirror.

He couldn't straighten out why the sweatshirt was a Lil oversize for him. Nevertheless, the two were of the same height now. Maybe it was because the former had longer arms and border shoulders that Jungkook found himself flapping the sleeves. His arms wholly sank into that piece of cloth.

The fellow sulked to himself before muttering, "Feels nice. I will steal all of his clothes soon," the voice came out so small. He doesn't know why he felt so wistful. He doesn't bring about why he felt the liberty of taking anything and everything from his mate.

He was his mate, right...

Being the incredible mate he was, he had all the privilege over his stuff, right?

Jungkook sighed to himself before forming his way out of the room. Meaning to encounter his mate elsewhere so that he can get his attentio—

Oh, of course, why would he desire his attention? Hah! he doesn't require any attention. He doesn't even wish to have a glance at him, a slight glimpse of him. And and — apparently! He doesn't wish his mate to see him in his clothes.

Jeon Jungkook is not Kim Taehyung's attention seeker. No No! not even in his dream. Please note the sarcasm and the lies.

The guy looked around the place until he received a loud thud from the Kims' kitchen. The Alpha speedily drove his way towards the place and found Namjoon crouched down to pick up the utensils that he dropped.

The Alpha groaned, watching the sigma male. "God, Hyung! What were you up to?" he urged before hunching beside the male, helping him.

"I- I was trying to do lunch for Jin- "the male wobbled shyly as he examined his soon-to-be brother-in-law, grinning at him, teasingly. "huh huh!" the alpha nudged him dramatically. It's unlikely to see the Sigmas all blushy. Swiftly the notion of Taehyung blushing caused him to snicker.

The Alpha is certain. In fact, he knows, if Taehyung blushes it will be with the smirk. That smirk can never leave his lips. Just as he was watching Namjoon— who was removing a few veggies from the refrigerator, his eyes again roamed around the place in search of someone. It was until he clashed with Namjoon's gaze previously again.

"He is not at home" Jungkook glowered. They were supposed to travel to the wedding destination tonight. Why was the elder on at home? He has to pack his stuff, and— Namjoon once again called him out of his reverie by uttering, "He went to the hospital with Jin. He said he will start working soon after the wedding ends." The Sigma commenced to boil the water, not really tending to the point at the puzzled look of the younger.

"Then... Why did he visit it today?" the younger asked. "He said that he wants to submit his internship papers." the sigma averted his gaze from the younger to the boiling water. "Internship papers?" Jungkook questioned back with a meager frown. "Oh, he has accomplished his internship period in the states. So I presume he might start functioning as a permanent doctor here."

Namjoon started to peel the vegetables, but when he couldn't cut them, he frowned. "Hyung, you are holding the w-wrong side of the k-knife" Jungkook, concealing the loud laugh he wanted to express, hushed suddenly.

"Ah! whatever! Never mind, you have to accompany me to the hospital. Your mate— no, actually your soon-to-be fiance, is also there," Jungkook frowned at his words. "Soon-to-be fiance, eh?"

Namjoon's deep laugh echoed in the whole room. "You don't remember what happened yesterday, do you?" Jungkook widened his eyes at his statement. "What happened yesterday?" the younger inquired, drawing his palm to his lips in contention. Not wanting it to be something embarrassing.

"Ask me what did not happen yesterday," Namjoon expressed with a chuckle, humorous enough for the younger to perceive the embarrassment to the core. "You legit made the so-called- 'I don't follow alpha's orders' to sing" the elder of the two paused, laughing his lungs out. "You made him sing— It's you, babe. And I'm a sucker for the way you move, babe" 

That was enough for the younger to recall what all happened yesterday. He wasn't supposed to show that to Taehyung. shit. 

FLASHBACK

Jungkook was a wild tipsy to just climb up the stage after the elders moved out of the venue, allowing the actual bachelors to be alone. And oh damn.

O-oh. 

D-damn. 

 It had been years since the former alpha's friends saw the baby's twerk. For a flash, all of them forgot that the male is allegedly one of the substantial boxers of this time and conclusively is an alpha.

It was specified when the people joined him, surrendering their consciousness over their movements. It was fun until someone decided to dance with their mate. No confusion, a huge pout loomed over Jungkook's pretty pink lips.

The fellow with the same pout from earlier passed his way towards the DJ. He switched off the music without a word. "HYUNG!" he yelled from the intersection of the chamber, producing relatively everyone in the hall place to shriek back "YES?"

One of the demerits of getting too many older friends.

"I want my sigma here," He uttered in the dead silent arena, causing his voice to echo. "Why, Koo?" someone charged through the crowd.

"I need to dance with him. And surprise him," the younger tenderly bit his own lips. The individuals frowned and a thin chatter among the people could be heard. "What surprise?" A heavy gasp flew almost everybody's lips when they darted upon the younger, who shoved his fingers into his pocket, moving— a piece of paper.

The crowd granted him a 'are you serious'  look. The boy sheepishly smiled, "these are the things he has to do to make me his again." The lad, with a satisfying pout, glanced away. "When did you make the list?" Jin asked along with Namjoon inquired as they drove their way towards the stage.

"This evening," the boy whispered. "Jungkook you are such a baby" a pack of wolves shirked at the fellow, who sulked at their accusation. Jin, who was now beside his brother, took the paper from him to view it. 

Step number 1. Propose Jungkook to marry him.

Step number 2. Sing "never be the same" by Camila Cabello.

Step number 3. Take Koo on a road trip // Give him smooches.

Step number 4. Give him a lot of cuddles.

Step number 5. Give Koo all of your attention.

Step number 6. Listen to Jungkook.

Step number 7. Bring him sweet stuff.

Step number 8. Koo wants TaeTae to tell him that he loves him.

Step number 9. Tae Tae should hear his heart, not brain, in front of Koo.

Step number 10. Prove nochu that you love him. 

And that was how Taehyung ended up in the middle of the crowd with a lily flower in his hands. He was on his one knee in front of his mate. "I don't have a ring, right now, but— will you marry me, Koo?"

Jungkook, with a pout, stared at his sober mate. "No," he muttered doggedly. "KooKoo will not marry TaeTae," the boy blurted in a childish tone. "W-Why?" the elder inquired. "Because you ignored me today."

The younger, with a mono expression, stared at him. "M' sorry—" The elder paused as the younger mumbled upon his voice. "Promise me that you'll give all your attention to me"

"I promise, all of my attention is yours,"

It was thereafter when Taehyung was standing with a mic in his palm. Ready to sing for him, he was ready to make his mate his again.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jungkook precisely craved to holler. The hell? Did he really show his cringe "steps into my heart list" to the whole literal world? That was supposed to be a secret! Well, maybe or maybe not, he wished to give that list to his mate yesterday— but he wasn't aware of his own future actions.

"C'mon Koo, help me pack the lunch so that we can reach the hospital as soon as possible, and also you have to help Tae shop for clothes within two hours. You better hurry up."

"ME?" he urged again. "Who else is Koo here?" Namjoon sassed as the younger sulked to himself and subsequently groaned again at his cringe memories. 

❀❀❀

a/n : yk what? at this point, i am so done with wattpad. im legit trying to publish the chapters and like always i can't! THE HELL! 

AHH I WROTE FREAKIN THREE CHAPTERS TODAYY T-T BUT!!! I HATE THIS APP! 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.6M 248K 36
[COMPLETED] Werewolves are born with ranks. It's great for prideful Alphas but unfortunate for weak Omegas. But sometimes, fateful meetings changes e...
326K 11.1K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
471K 27.5K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
191K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...