Lilliana

By girlyyhii

To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they w... More

Characters/ Aesthetics/ Quotes
1-Cold
2- we meet again
3- Picnic
4- Wanted
5- Baking
6- Home
7- Dresses
8- Dinner
9- Fun
10- Learning
11- Fair
12- Masks
13- Attatched
14- Wow
15- Misery
16- Empty
17- Talking
19- New Things
20- Good girl
21- Perfect
22- The rain
23- Scared
24- Breathe baby
25- Do it
26- Pick and choose
27- Her Day
28- Eating Out
29- Favorite Meal
30- Work
31- Ready
32- Pleasure
33- confessing
34- Drunk
35- Doggy
36- Purple
37- Explanations
38- Furthermore
39- Punishment
40- Double It
41- Making it up
The End

18- Prepping

23.2K 520 140
By girlyyhii

"Ughhh please don't stop!"

Lilliana was sprawled across the bed with Alexander on top of her.

It was exactly two hours before she had her first therapy session and Alexander could tell she was anxious.

He decided to give her a massage to relax her and so far it was working.

He leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder, "do you feel better now baby?"

Lilliana nodded her head and turned over covering her naked chest. "Thank you Lexi, can you please hand me my shirt"

Alexander smiled at her shyness. He handed her the shirt and covered his eyes.

Even though he'd seen all of Lilliana, he knew she was still shy about her body being exposed and that was okay.

He would eventually get to see all of her again so it didn't matter to him as long as she was comfortable.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder which meant she was done. He uncovered his eyes and he saw his girl, his angel with her beautiful doe eyes staring back at him "you're so beautiful"

He placed his hand on Lillianas cheek and she automatically leaned into the touch, "I'm scared"

"why baby?"

"I don't want them to think I'm weird" Lilliana could feel tears coming into her eyes and tried to quickly sniff them away.

Stop being such a baby Lilliana

"I'm not a baby" Lilliana sat up and covered her mouth realizing she said what she said out loud.

"Did the voices say something baby?" Alexander questioned

Lilliana slowly nodded her head, "am I a cry baby, like I know I'm emotional and I know I cry almost every single day, I swear I try not to sometimes and I try to keep them in for as long as I can, oh I am a cry baby aren't I"

Alexander waited for Lilliana to finish her rant. He saw the door to his room slowly open and Luther walked in.

Lilliana heard the creaking of a floor board which stopped her talking. She turned around and it was who she thought it was. "Hi lucy" she said climbing out of Alexander's lap and sitting next to him on the bed.

She watched as Luther walked to her, his long legs shortening the distance between them with every step.

He stopped right in front of her. He looked down and ran his fingers through her hair slowly massaging through.

He placed both hands on her face and tilted her head up to him, "You are not a cry baby, yes you have emotional moments but that's just because you feel things deeply" Luther bent down to her level and grabbed her hand.

"Do you want to know a secret?"

Lilliana quickly nodded her head biting her lip. "Alexander and I both used to take therapy and I still do"

Lilliana gasped and looked between both men, "you have voices too?"

Alexander chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair, "No Angel I had anxiety and Luther is bipolar"

Lilliana nodded and bit her lip, "is anxiety kind of like when I get anxious and overwhelmed all at once"

Alexander nodded and stood her up, "my anxiety was because of how hard I used to push myself, It eventually began to consume me to the point where tests made me so nervous i would puke for hours the night before"

Lilliana gasped and stood up, wrapping her arms around Alexander, "bad bad anxiety such a bad person"

Alexander looked to Luther and smiled. She was adorable.

He wrapped his arms around her comfortably loving the feeling of her tiny body against his.

He would stay there forever if he could but Lilliana still needed to get ready.

Alexander hesitantly let go."Okay Angel it's time to get ready for your appointment"

Lilliana looked at the both of them with a hopeful glint in her eyes."Can you guys help me get ready please"

Alexander smiled and Luther nodded. Lilliana grabbed Luthers arm and wrapped her self around it, "what does bipolar mean?"

Luther walked to the spare room that had Lillianas things in it. "Well it's like sometimes I have highs and lows, sometimes I am happy and social then other times I feel sad, depressed, and angry"

Lilliana looked up to him with sadness evident in her eyes, "does it hurt?"

Luther shook his head.

"Well if you're ever feeling all bipolar tell me and I'll give you my best cuddles" Lilliana paused and tapped her chin trying to figure out what she forgot.

"Ooooo and I'll give you cookies" Lilliana smiled up at Luther and he just shook his head with a slight smile starting to stretch across his face.

He loved when Lilliana was happy like this. He never ever wanted to see her the way he did only days ago. He could only hope that the therapy would actually work.

"Okay turn around guys so I can change"

Both men turned to the window that was opposite her closet.

"She's happy today" Alexander smiled and shook his head hearing her light humming behind them.

"as long as she's happy, I'm happy"

Alexander nodded in agreement.

They heard a huff then a whimper behind them.

"Angel sweety are you alright, do you need any help" Alexander didn't like not being able to see what was causing her distress.

"Can you help me get this over please" Lilliana said quietly.

Luther and Alexander turned around and saw Lilliana with her arm held high in the air and her cardigan only partially on.

"It won't go over the um bandages" Lilliana looked up at her arm that was now beginning to hurt.

"Of course baby, I need to change them anyways." Alexander grabbed her free hand and guided her to the bathroom.

He set her on the counter and gently removed the cardigan sleeve off of her.

"Lilly baby how about we play a game" Luther grabbed her right hand and began rubbing circles on it.

Lilliana nodded her head and looked down to her left arm as Alexander started getting the supplies to re bandage her.

Alexander grabbed Lilliana's arms then looked at Luther.

Luther nodded his head.

He nor Alexander wanted her to see the damage left behind. He didn't care that she would have scars but both men knew that if she saw the markings across her beautiful skin, she would probably have another breakdown.

"let's see how much we remember about each other" Luther said quickly trying to find a distraction for her.

Lilliana nodded and readied herself for the questions.

She wanted to get everything right because she knew they would praise her.

Her heart swelled every time they told her she did good.

"What's my favorite color" Luther said starting off

"Black"

"And?"

Lillianas heart started racing, she never knew there was a second one.

"Um is it um green?"

He kissed her hand gently, "yes baby good job"

And there it was, the butterflies. The sweet sweet churning feeling she felt in her stomach.

She smiled and swayed her feet back on forth, "what's my favorite ice cream?"

"Strawberry and there has to be actual strawberries in it otherwise you won't like it"

Lilliana giggled and kissed his hand mimicking his actions, "perfecto!"

"All done"

Lilliana looked down to her now re bandaged and covered arm.

"Woah how did you get the sleeve over so easily"

Alexander kissed her arm, "with magic" he said with the straightest face he could muster up trying not to laugh.

"You silly goose, magic isn't real" Lilliana jumped from the counter giggling.

She backed away from then men and twirled. "Do you think I look pretty?"

Alexander walked up to Lilliana and pulled her closer to him by her waist, "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon" he saw the blush that crept up her face and displayed itself across her cheeks.

He gave her a small peck on the lips and turned her to the mirror, "would you like us to do your hair for you today?"

Lilliana nodded her head and reached out to Luther. He was the stylist and Alexander was the cook.

"what would you like baby" Luther said while wrapped himself around Lillianas waist wanting to just touch her.  "can you surprise me please"

Luther nodded his head and patted her bum signaling her to sit down on the stool. Lilliana happily sat on the stool and watched him pull out all of the products.

He began to pull two front pieces of her hair out then did a half up half down with braided pigtails. Lilliana smiled at the results and spun around and squeezed his waist, "thank you Lucy"

Luther looked down and kissed her forehead, "time to go baby"

Lilliana sighed and nodded her head. "can we cuddle when I get back, I think im going to need it"

"you don't have to ask to cuddle" Luther said while walking out of the room to put his shoes on. Lilliana just nodded her head. She'd always been the type of person that needed verbal conformation or she would doubt and doubt and doubt.

"Come on baby" Alexander said grabbing her hand leading her downstairs.

Luther met them at the doorway and off they were to Lillianas appointment.

————————————————————————————
Authors note: I honestly hated this chapter so much I got writers block and couldn't think of literally anything to write about.

Also do you guys think I should continue third person or do first person point of view from now on since it would get a better look at their perspectives.

(Also it would be a tad easier to write)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.1K 7
"Fucking hell, Angel. Don't look at me like that." Anthony urges, holding the side of her neck with his hand. With tinted cheeks, Estella blushed bef...
1M 23.8K 31
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] I met two gorgeous dominate...
49.9K 1K 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
624K 18.2K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...