Karl in Napity's Arms and Zak...

By L0verofDNFandVLD

What happens when Karl, a cat shifter, is caught and given to the prince as a pet. Or when the prince's secr... More

Why Being Mute is a Good Thing Sometimes. (Edited)
Hold On. (Edited)
Naps, snacks, and being stuck. (Edited)
Nick and Niki. (Edited)
Shelves and Bubbles. (Edited)
Outfitted for the Princess. (Edited)
Stuck, Party, and No Shirt. (Edited)
Cornered and Decisions. (Edited)
Collar and Shattered Imp. (Edited)
Book and Da Stick. (Edited)
Water and Bloody Cats. (Edited)
Flashback, Part One. (Edited)
Flashback, Part Two. (Edited)
Flashback, Part Three. (Edited)
ANOTHER?! (Edited)
The Soot House. (Edited)
Pain and Nick. (Edited)
Healing the Kitty (Edited)
Techno and a Royal Dinner (Edited)
Cutie and Alleyways. (Edited)
DON'T Mess with Baby Dragons. (Edited)
The Morning. (Edited)
Karl's Good Hard... (Edited)
Princess and Kitties. (Edited)
'Let Me Out', and Pain. (Edited)
Scared, Distra, and Worries. (Edited)
Dead Pain and Plans. (Edited)
Healing and Makeout. (Edited)
Kidnapped, Again. (Edited)
Where the Muffin Am I? (Edited)
Dinner and Flying. (Edited)
Living Void and Tower. (Edited)
Brother and New Friends. (Edited)
Human Zak. (Edited)
Head Rubs (Edited)
Morning and Castles. (Edited)
Their Better Half. (Edited)
Safety (Edited)
Tattle Tales. (Edited)
Kills?? (Edited)
The End. (Edited)

Can't Thing's Easier. (Edited)

85 0 0
By L0verofDNFandVLD

Clay.

It's been three days. Zak is still thrilled with having only two legs like he's losing them in his sleep. it's annoying just a little. 

Rat isn't as thrilled. he sticks either on my shoulder with his claws in my skin or he's flying around, now that he can. Zak isn't really noticing it.

I sighed. "Zak, can we move from your legs? As much as they are good looking. It's a little annoying that you child's claws are stuck in my shoulder." I said.

 Zak looked over and smiled. "Sorry." He said. He took Rat and cuddled him. I glance at the sky. "Well, it's almost sunset. let hurry and find a village with an Inn." I said. 

He spins on me. "I can go in there now!" He said and jumped around. His insist reaction to jumping was..."I can jump! so cool." 

I glanced over at the trapped baby Dragon in his arm being bounce around. He gave me a 'I-hate-this' look.

(Time Skip)

I paid the lady at the counter and grabbed Zak's arm dragging him up-stairs. he was amazed by everything in the whole world as a human. 

I opened the door to the room I just rented and shoved him in side. He gasp and jumped onto the bed. "This is what these feel like?!" He said in wonder. 

I sighed rolling my eyes and put my bag down. I took his off his arm and put it next to mine. "Now figure out how you like to sleep." I said. 

he sat up and frowned. "What?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sat on the second bed. "Everyone sleep in a different way. 

Darryl like to sleep on his stomach I'm sure you noticed. Rat like sleeping spread out in a star formation. I like sleeping on my side with out a shirt when I can." 

I said and stripped off my shirt. He thought then laid down. I rolled eyes a third time and threw my shit to the end of the bed and crawled under the blankets. 

"Take my shoes off." I muttered. He sat up and yanked his shoes off. then laid down and fell asleep in a few minutes.

I waited a few more minutes. Rat's purring heightened and then steady out. I got up and pulled my shirt back on. 

I grabbed my boots, pulling them back on. I rustled through my bag and pulled out my cloak. i put it on and left the room locking the door. I ran downstairs going three step at a time.

"The Town Tavern. Nice place for a good bounty. But lets see if the bastard followed us all the way here." I thought I opened the door and walked in. 

The Tavern keeper greeting me with a nodded and gesture to an empty table. I nodded but still walk to the counter. I need you to do me something. 

If a group of say nine come in. Point the leader in my direction. He'll be a little haughty." i said. "Course." he said. 

I thanked him took the tankard he offered me. i walked to and sat in the dark-ish corner and watched the commotion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.1K 16
Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? skephalo story no smut blood warning some...
63.3K 2.5K 7
Darryl and Zak have always been friends, but something in Darryl finally snapped. Or maybe he was always like this and no one ever realized. When Zak...
350K 11.5K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...
30.6K 1.3K 61
[COMPLETED] This is a Markiplier X reader! All posts will be short but more frequent then others! Enjoy! (Slight abuse, smut, and rape? (Not really...