fool for you || boyxboy

By writtenbyhoney

Noah Miller and Josiah Williams have a special yet odd friendship. A friendship in which they kiss, have sex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

798 39 146
By writtenbyhoney

Friday
11:32AM

"What's up with the sunglasses?" Lolani laughs when Noah sits down at the table he's sitting at with Trinity. He gasps at the sight of the very visible dark red bruise in Noah's neck. "And was Josiah trying to eat the skin off your neck or what?"

"Not you two still fucking with each other." Trinity comments followed by a snort. "That nigga was with Valentine just two days ago."

Noah shushes his best friends, quietly begging them to talk softer. Not that any of that would help since everything seems to be louder that usual. "I'm hungover," He admits. "Really hungover. There was half a bottle of Hennessy and an unopened bottle of tequila standing in the kitchen so we decided to play some stupid drinking game since Lani wouldn't be coming home anymore." He says, referring to last night. "We ended up getting really drunk and obviously we had sex. Really good sex. I just can't remember if we used a condom."

"Aren't you on birth control?" Lolani raises an eyebrow at his best friend.

"I am," Noah picks up the menu laying on the table. "But, like Trinity said, he was with Valentine just two days ago and I'm pretty sure they're still fucking. They're not always using a condom either, so..."

Lolani pulls a face. "Yikes."

Trinity shakes her head with a fond smile on her face. "I can't believe you went from being the innocent virgin who never touched a dick in his life to being a drunk hoe forgetting about condoms. All within three months. I'm so proud." She pretends to wipe a tear away, causing Lolani to cackle. "You really needed that breakup from Princeton. Being single looks good on you, baby."

"See, I have to agree with that." Lolani chimes in. "You've changed, but in a good way. Very much in a zero tolerance to niggas and their bullshit way. Princeton did you good by doing what he did."

"Gee, thanks. Good to hear that the shit my ex-boyfriend put me through is doing me good." Noah sarcastically remarks, making Trinity and Lolani giggle. He takes his sunglasses off and slides them up in his hair, making the skull splitting headache he's having even worse. "But enough about me, more about you two. How was your date night with Ant last night?"

A smile grows on Lolani's face. "It was whatever." He shrugs, trying to be nonchalant, but the smile on his face tells his friends something else. Noah and Trinity start cooing, making him shy. "At first he took me to a spa because I've been telling him how I wanted to relax and go away for a while, but you know, classes. Then he took me to the park where he actually put together a candle lit dinner picnic, which was really cute. After that we went back to his and had sex for the first time again."

Noah raises his eyebrows at Lolani. "You mean to tell me Anthony and you haven't been having sex since..."

"We officially got together." Lolani says, the smile on his face never leaving. "I never thought we'd end up together, but here we are. He really proved himself to me the past couple of weeks."

"I get one hoe and lose another," Trinity tuts her tongue. "I can't believe Anthony took my main hoe off the streets. You're my main hoe now, you better not disappoint me." She tells Noah.

"I'm going on a date with Adonis tonight." Noah answers while looking at the menu in his hands. Food should help him get rid of this headache. He looks up from the menu when he notices how quiet Trinity and Lolani are. "What?"

Lolani looks at Trinity then back at Noah. "You're going on a date with Adonis?"

"After you done had your guts rearranged by Josiah?" Trinity gives Noah a look.

Noah sighs. "Last night and this morning was the last time Josiah and I hooked up. We're no longer doing the friends with benefits thing, I'm sticking to Adonis. It's cool. Everything's cool as long as Adonis doesn't find out about Josiah and I." He looks between his two friends. "We're just friends now and Adonis and I are keeping things casual, nothing serious."

"Are you sure about that?" Lolani wonders.

"Sure about what?" Noah asks.

"Sure about things being casual between Adonis and you and Josiah and you being just friends." Trinity explains.

"I am."

Lolani hums. "If you say so," He takes a sip from his drink. "Just make sure you cover that hickey Josiah left on you before going on your date with Adonis."

Trinity gasps before breaking out into loud laughter. "You're so shady."

Noah rolls his eyes at Lolani, laughing too. That remark was very shady of his best friend but he knows Lolani means well.

The three of them fall into a conversation about everything. Trinity leaves to attend class a while later, leaving Lolani and Noah behind. They're talking about their assignments while eating lunch until Lolani remembers Noah's date with Adonis tonight. It doesn't sit him right.

"Are you sure about going on a date with Adonis?" Lolani wonders.

"I mean, yeah, it's just a date." Noah frowns a little. What's the big deal about him going on a simple date with the guy he also hooks up with? "It's not like we're immediately in a relationship or as if he asked me to marry him."

"I know that, but... It's only been two months since you broke up with Princeton. Are you sure playing between two guys and going on a date with one of them is smart?"

"Can you stop talking about Princeton? He cheated on me, embarrassed me and made me lose— he hurt me. Both physically and emotionally. I really don't want to be reminded about him."

"Right, sorry. I forgot he's the reason.. You know."

"I didn't."

"I know and I'm sorry." Lolani apologizes. It wasn't his intention to remind Noah about his miscarriage and it kind of shifts the mood between them. His best friend never spoke to him about it afterwards so Lolani just assumed Noah was fine since he didn't want to keep it in the first place, but something tells him his best friend isn't over it. "Are you okay?"

Noah nods, not wanting to talk about the miscarriage. "Just fine." He looks down at his phone to check the time. Twenty minutes until his next lecture. "And I'm not playing between two guys. Josiah and I are just friends from now on. Adonis has potential in becoming more than what we currently are."

"He does?"

"Yeah.. He's not a bad guy and he treats me good. So who knows."

"I mean..." Lolani smiles a little. "He's Anthony's little brother after all. You can't go wrong there."

"I can't," Noah mutters absentmindedly. "I really can't."

_____
07:20PM

Noah giggles softly at what Adonis whispers in his ear. It has him biting his bottom lip too, since he's having sex flashbacks from earlier that week. Sex with Adonis is really good and it seems to get better every time. He meant it when he said that Adonis has potential into becoming more than just the guy he hooks up with. Especially after tonight.

They're currently walking down the busy streets of the city with their arms around each other, heading to the restaurant Adonis made reservations at. They just came from a movie they both have been meaning to see, but were surprisingly let down. It wasn't as good as Noah expected and it's all he's being complaining about to Adonis. The mood is very nice between them.

There are people everywhere, sitting outside bars and restaurants, enjoying their evening. The lights and everybody being out is giving the city a warm and festive glow despite it being late October. There are hints of Thanksgiving around, but nothing too extreme since Halloween is only a week away. It reminds Noah that he'll be going home to visit soon.

Adonis has Noah giggling again. This time because he presses a kiss against his ear. "I can't wait to take you back to mine." He whispers lowly in Noah's ear. "I have to make it up to you so I can be forgiven."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Noah teases with a smile. "Forgive you for what?"

"You know what."

"I don't accept apologies in good sex, only expensive gifts. No sex until then."

"It's like that, huh?"

"Very much, baby."

"Aight," Adonis chuckles. "I got you."

Noah stops walking and goes to stand in front of Adonis, still holding hands with him. "Do you?"

Adonis smiles and pulls Noah to him. "Of course, boo. I told you this before." He leans down and pecks Noah on the lips. "And I'm really sorry for how I texted you and what I said. Jealousy got to me."

"It happens to the best of us, it's okay." Noah says as he wraps his arms around Adonis' neck. Adonis doesn't give him butterflies or make him ticklish and warm inside, but he does make him feel good and treat him right. Both in and outside of the bedroom. And that's just enough for Noah right now. It's not like they're exclusive anyway.

They share a quick kiss before pulling away from each other. Noah never knew he was into PDA, but Adonis makes him want to do that.

A familiar face catches Noah's attention when Adonis puts an arm around him again after taking his hand. Another familiar face catches his attention a split second after and he immediately hit with hostility. The good mood he was in just seconds ago is suddenly ruined. His gaze shifts to lazily intertwined hands of the two people who happen to be headed towards Adonis and him.

Annoyance washes over Noah at the sight of Josiah and Valentine. They're dressed nice, like always, but this time it seems to be for some special occasion with how sophisticated they look. Despite Josiah looking insanely good tonight, Valentine looks breathtaking to Noah and he can't help but feel intimidated. No wonder Josiah can't let go of Valentine, the guy is gorgeous. Blue eyes, ginger hair, freckles and naturally sun kissed brown skin. Noah feels insecure all of a sudden.

A pair of blue eyes meet Noah's green ones and he quickly looks away, hoping that Adonis and him go unnoticed. But unfortunately luck isn't on his side tonight. He already has been noticed.

"Noah, Adonis," Valentine says when he approaches the two. He can hear Josiah tell him to keep walking, but he doesn't. "What are you two doing out here?"

"Hey," Noah glances down at Josiah and Valentine still holding hands before quickly looking up again. "That's none—"

"We're on a date." Adonis pulls Noah closer to him when he catches Josiah looking at Noah. "What about you two?"

''We are too." Valentine smiles, looking at Josiah before looking over at Adonis and Noah again. His eyes linger on Noah when he speaks. ''To celebrate that we're back together.''

Adonis raises his eyebrows out of surprise. "You're back together? That's good, congrats to you two." He laughs, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. This means Noah is all his and he no longer has to worry about Josiah being some sort of threat.

As Adonis, Valentine and Josiah fall into a conversation, Noah completely zones out. The type of anger and hurt he's feeling right now is indescribable. He can't believe Josiah would let Valentine embarrass him like this. They were together just this morning. They had sex which left him with the stupid hickey in his neck that he tried to cover but miserably failed at. Noah never felt this used and disrespected before. He feels disgusting knowing that Josiah decided to get back with Valentine after having sex with him less than a day ago. Not that Noah cares, he really doesn't because Josiah and him are just friends, but the thought of this alone is enough to make him feel sick.

But Noah isn't the only one who's feeling angry, betrayed even. Valentine does too, he's just covering it up with a smile and shady comments. The hickey in Noah's neck is mocking him, as if it's telling him that getting back together with Josiah is the stupidest thing he could do. And perhaps it is, but he can't help it. He loves Josiah way too much. Even when the hickey in Noah's neck explains the one on Josiah's collarbone or why Josiah didn't want to have sex with him today when he initiated it. Josiah said that he had been tutoring a friend all day and he was too tired for sex. It didn't take long for him to figure out that it was Noah who Josiah was with. Everybody knows that's the only friend Josiah tutors.

They ended up having a heated argument because of Josiah's lie. It resulted in Valentine crying and Josiah storming out of his loft to cool down before returning back an hour later.

The two of them had a normal conversation after Josiah's return. A conversation that led to what they are now. They're back to trying to work things out between them although it already feels like they're officially back together to Valentine. Both of them figured out they will always end up going back to each other no matter what. Some might think it's because they're used to each other and sticking around out of habit, but Valentine believes it's because they genuinely love each other in ways others won't understand. Josiah just likes keeping Valentine around because his father loves his ex-boyfriend for him and he'd make an amazing spouse and parent one day.

Josiah just knows that Valentine will always be there for him no matter what he does or happens between them.

Noah snaps out of his thoughts when he vaguely hears Josiah and Valentine say bye. He doesn't bother to say anything and just watches them enter the fancy restaurant Adonis and him are supposed to have dinner at. This is the last place he wants to be at now. "Can we go somewhere else?" He asks when Adonis starts heading towards the restaurant.

"What?" Adonis looks at Noah with a frown on his face. "Why? I already made reservations here."

"I– I was just thinking..." Noah begins. "Maybe we could go somewhere else. Somewhere less fancy and... Romantic." He suggests as he looks around the setting of the restaurant.

Adonis turns around completely to look at Noah. "You were excited just minutes ago. What happened?" He wonders. Noah tells him to forget about it and goes to head into the restaurant, but Adonis stops him. "Is this about Josiah being here with Valentine?"

"Josiah? Who said anything about Josiah?" Noah snorts. "If Valentine and him want to go on a date here because they're back together, then that's good for them. We're on a date too. In fact, let's just go inside and continue enjoying our night."

"Right.." Adonis eyes Noah who seems quite worked up. "I don't know what's going on between Josiah and you, but I—"

"There's nothing going on between us. There never was. We're just friends." Noah takes Adonis' hand and starts pulling him towards the restaurant. "Can we stop talking about Josiah now and enjoy our night instead? You said it was going to be special." He smiles up at Adonis, batting his lashes.

A small grin grows on Adonis' face when Noah looks at him. Seeing as this being their first date, he did plan a romantic night for them. First they'll have dinner, then they'll go stargazing because he read somewhere that it was romantic and at last he'll take Noah back to his to end the night with a bang. He decorated his room with candles and rose petals so they can have romantic sex and he can win Noah over. That's all he wants: to make Noah completely his.

Adonis doesn't say anything and simply presses a kiss on Noah's lips again instead. It has Noah giggling, making him feel really good about himself. Noah allows Adonis to lead him into the restaurant and a waitress brings them to their table. Despite Josiah being heavy on Noah's mind, Noah forces himself to forget about the older guy. He's going to enjoy his night with Adonis and have good time.

Unfortunately Noah's good spirits are only lifted for a while. Dinner with Adonis is great, but Josiah sitting a table across from theirs while facing him is not so great. Their eyes keep meeting and Noah finds himself taking a sip from his wine every time. He's four glasses of white wine into dinner and the alcohol is slowly making it's way to his head. This restaurant is not the place to get drunk, but it's already too late. He's tipsy and they have yet to get dessert.

"You might want to slow down." Adonis chuckles as he watches Noah down half of his fifth glass of wine. "I feel like you drank this bottle all on your own." He jokes lightheartedly, referring to the expensive bottle he ordered them earlier. It's empty now.

Noah feels himself blush. "I'm sorry," He apologizes softly with a dopey look on his face. There's a light slur in his words. His eyes meet Josiah's again for what feels like the sixtieth time tonight. He quickly looks away and smiles at Adonis. "How about we get out of here?"

"What?"

"How about we get out of here?" Noah repeats, this time slower and in a more seductive voice. There are eyes on him and he glances over to Josiah to find the older guy looking at him. He moves his hand on top of Adonis' on the table, intertwining their fingers as he gives him a suggestive look. "This wine is going to my head and it's having an effect on my body, so.. How about we skip dessert and go back to yours like you said earlier."

"What happened to no sex until after I gave you a gift as an apology?"

"Something tells me I'm getting something regardless because the sex is too good and you're whipped."

Adonis smirks a little. Noah is right, he's whipped. "You..." He says as he waves a waitress over. "You are going to be a problem to me, Noah. A big one."

Noah smiles teasingly, the dimples in his cheeks being very prominent. "At least you know."

The waitress comes over and Adonis pays before they leave the restaurant, holding each other's hand. Noah is gigglier than usual thanks to all the wine he drank and the way Adonis puts his arm around him. His eyes meet Josiah's on his way out of the restaurant and they hold each other's gaze until they can't anymore. An indescribable feeling washes over Noah, but he pushes it away as fast as it came. He's not worrying about Josiah tonight or any other time — they're just friends.

Noah decides to check his phone when Adonis and him get to Adonis' car. There are a few messages he has to reply to, but he sticks to reading the only ones that matter to him. The ones from Josiah and his mother.

Josie❣️

Today 08:39PM

Have fun getting fucked by him like some easy hoe
Don't forget to tell him I fucked you today too
Easy as fuck
Thats what you are

Go fuck yourself

Mommy 🌺

Yesterday 06:39PM

Baby please call me

Yesterday 09:58PM

Things are not well with Amelia please call or text me back

Today 03:15PM

Noah please answer your phone

Today 08:47PM

I don't know what to do with you anymore because you're not answering any of my calls or texting me back but I wanted to tell you that Amelia slipped into a coma last night

_____

qotc:
- aren't Noah and Adonis just adorable?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 485 38
Jess Roma is quiet and fades into the background. People don't notice him. Isaac (Zack) Johnson is nice and on the football team. People love him. Th...
31.6K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
117K 3K 87
Ezekiel was his family's golden child. The only child that didn't have any charges, are disrespectful or just spoiled as fuck in his family of 11 chi...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.2M 123K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...