AGAPE LOVE

By A_lonely_Albatross

We often say that there's no love that is selfless. But there's one love that is unconditional and selfless t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34

22

31 25 0
By A_lonely_Albatross

Juli was coming downstairs when she heard a female voice.

-Miss...

Juli turned around to see and found the maid who helped her last night. A woman maybe aged around 45 to 50. A soft smile on her face.

-Yes?

Juli responded. The maid came in front of her.

-We're grateful to you for what you did last night.

Juli smiled.

-Ohh... it was nothing.

-But you're leaving at this time, miss? Without having breakfast? ? Give us a chance to do something for you as well.

The maid was smiling. Juli felt really happy. After a long time, someone smiled looking at her.

-Call me Juli.

The maid bowed.

-As you wish, Juli.

Juli chuckled loudly. Then she told the maid,

-Actually, I've to go to the office for work as boss is not coming so... I'm afraid I can't join you today. Sorry...

-Oh it's fine. But going to office, dressed up like this, isn't a good idea to me.

The maid told her. Juli looked at herself now and yes, she was right. Juli was all messed up.

-Actually, you can freshen up and change in here then have breakfast. And then you may go to office.

-But...

-Come with me. I'll show you some lovely dress.

Saying that the maid grabbed her hand, gently and started dragging her towards a room. She opened an Almira and chose a dress for her.

And the dress was like this...

Juli was staring at it without even blinking because she really loved it.

-Didn't you like this one?

-Huh?

Juli got out of her thoughts.

-Oh sure... I love it. It's so pretty but...

-But?

-Don't worry, think it as a gift.

The maid smiled softly looking at her. Juli smiled too.

-You can freshen up and get ready now.

-Oh sure.

Then the maid lead her to a bathroom. Juli had a shower and then she dried up her hair with a hair dryer. She saw her in the mirror one more time. She couldn't believe that it's her own reflection. The dress was so beautiful and she was looking so pretty in that dress. She smiled a bit then got up from the chair and headed towards the kitchen. The maid was preparing everything for the breakfast. Juli reached there. The maid looked at her and smiled in her own mind.

-You're looking so beautiful.

-Thank you.

-Now, have something for breakfast, Ms . Juli.

Juli smiled a bit.

-Actually, I'm Mrs.Juli...

-Mrs. Juli? What??

The maid asked her as she got stopped in middle of her sentence.

-Mrs. Kim Juli.

-Oh...so you're a Kim too?

The maid asked Juli. Juli smiled and nodded her head.

-What do your husband do?

The maid asked her while preparing breakfast.

-Actually, my husband is no more now. He was an actor.

The maid stopped in her track. She straightened her back.

-Basically, he was an actor in the theatre but he was an actor in TV serieses too. And also a singer.

The maid turned towards her.

-He must have been looking so handsome too right?

Juli was staring at her so she chuckled.

-Cos, you're such a beautiful lady. Only a really handsome guy can be your husband.

Juli chuckled.

-Hmm...right... I used to tease him by calling him Worldwide Handsome... hahaha...

The maid also laughed but Juli saw her eyes were glistening. But why is that? Could that be her own imagination? ?
And then she got out of her thoughts, by the ringtone of her phone. She checked the caller id and it was Jimin.

-Jimin?

Juli picked up the call.

-Jimin-ah? What is it??

...

-Mam, please come quickly. I've something to show you. It's really urgent. I hope you understand.

-Umm... actually, what's going on? You can tell me though...

...

-Not in phone. Come quickly mam. Please.

-Okay. I'm coming.

...

-Thank you. Okay, bye mam.

Then he cut the call. Juli put her phone on her bag. And then turned around to see the maid was waiting for her.

-So sorry. But I gotta go now. My assistant wants me to solve something immediately. So...

-Oh no...it's fine. You can take a car from here.

Juli chuckled loudly.

-Ohh...no....no need. I can manage somehow.

The maid smiled at her.

-Actually, I noticed you don't have any money with you. So, it'll be better if you take a car from here.

Juli's jaw dropped. The maid chuckled.

-How she got to find out?

Juli thought it in her mind. Juli didn't even handed her the bag she was carrying. Then how?

-How you knew it?

The maid chuckled loudly again.

-You're younger than me. I know and understand things easily what you can't.

Juli was so shocked that she couldn't even tell her anything. No words escaped her mouth.

-Ohh...I see.

That is what she could tell her. The maid was smiling.

-I've told one of the drivers to drive you to the office.

Juli smiled softly. She didn't expect to get that much hospitality from a totally unknown person. She'll be grateful to her always.

-Thank you so much.

Juli stopped. Then continued again.

-Even though a simple Thank you is not enough to show my gratitude towards you.

The maid chuckled.

-Ohh...no... I'm doing this much for a special reason.

Then she smiled like always. Juli thought she meant by this that she's doing this much just to show gratefulness towards Juli as she saved their Master and did everything to keep him safe as well. Little did she know that she was doing all these cos she was being told to do so.

-Whatever the reason is, I'll say it again.

Juli bowed a little and then smiled softly.

-Thank you for everything.

-You're welcome.

Then Juli stepped out of the house and got into a car. And left the Kim mansion. Once she's gone, the maid got deep in thought.

-Could it be possible that this girl is the one? Is she the wife of Kim Seok-Jin?

She was thinking hard and then someone called her on phone. She checked the caller id and then straighten her back and received it.

-Yes, Sir?

...

( From the other side, a deep voice asked her)

...

-So, did you do as I told you to do?

-Yes, sir. And she liked the dress you chose for her.

...

-Hmm... okay. Bring her to me once she returns from the office, got it?

-Yes, sir.

...

-Hmm...good.

Then he cut the call. The maid was staring at the phone with shock in her eyes.

-Something changed about our Master, The Kim Namjoon. But what is it??

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 362 13
[] #1 [] Book One [] V A.K.A. Kim Taehyung's Fanfiction [] Completed on 10.21.2014 [] Sad Love Story [] KIM TAEHYUNG - I was a high school student wh...
43.6K 1.4K 56
Y/N is as usual breathtaking beautiful girl. She is a very sensitive girl. She used to love a person with all her heart. Allah had also given her the...
7.7K 742 29
"He is not bad tae! These all are made up stories. The truth is something else." Said jimin to his best friend. . . . "It's not possible. If we w...
510 45 33
Everyone grows as time passes by. Grows up, grows close to people, grows distant from others. With time though, people change, develop different inte...