Amore {Druig}

By 0range_sorbet

π‘‡π‘€π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’... More

πΆπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  & πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Žπ‘–π‘π‘ 
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

1.2K 35 0
By 0range_sorbet

Only Angel - Harry Styles

3rd Person Pov

Ancient Greece 480 BC

Artemis wandered aimlessly about the Domo, seeking for anything to do. The wall's golden ornamentation flashed over her fingertips. She grinned as she felt a burst of adrenaline coursing through her veins. She followed the walls until she found herself in front of a door she'd become familiar with. Druig's door.

She knocked on the door, using their secret knock. Artemis took a close look at the door. She'd never seen the exquisite wooden carvings on the door before. She leaned forward and followed the patterns with her hand. Druig swung the door open, knocking Art off her feet. She landed on her face in his chamber. Art groaned, "ow." She rolled over, expecting to see the ceiling, but a certain mind controller was there instead.

Druig stared down at the girl lying on his bedroom floor. "Hi, can I help you?" he greeted with a smirk.

She sat up on her elbows and answered, "Oh, piss off."

"What are you doing on my floor?"

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?

He replied to her query, "I asked you first, Angel."

"Well, I came to ask if you'd like to come to the village with me," Art grumbled, "but then I got side tracked by your door, which, by the way, is gorgeous. Then you swung the door open and I'm on the floor, "she said, gesturing to herself.

Druig nodded, wondering what to say in response. "You think my door is beautiful?" he asked, incredibly confused.

"That's what you took from that?"

"Mostly, but if the offer still stands, I'd love to accompany you to the village Angel".

Art gave him a kind grin. "Perfect now," she pleaded, "please pull me up".

Druig shook his head. He held out his hand for her to take. "Lazy," he replied. Art reached out and took his hand. "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked. Druig was dragged onto the floor by Art, who didn't answer. Druig was thrown on top of her, making Arty gasp.

"Jesus, you're heavy," she huffed out.

He pulled himself up on his hands and hovered above her, saying "I'm sorry I'm not lighter your highness."

Art looked him in the eyes, challenging him. "Apology accepted." Druig kept his gaze fixed on her. His head drew closer to hers.

A large cough jolted them apart. "Please close the door if you're going to do that," Kingo said before shivering.

As they attempted to explain what had occurred, their voices overlapped, but it was no use; Kingo had already left, making vomit noises.

Silence fell over the room as they turned back to each other. "Maybe we should go," Art murmured. Druig nodded. For a few more seconds, they didn't move.

"Are you going to get off me?" she asked. Druig shook his head in pettiness. Fine, I'll do it myself. Artemis wrapped her legs around his waist, flipping them over. She smiled as she flicked her hair over her shoulder. Druig was now shockingly looking up at the Eternal who was straddling him.

"Wasn't that difficult to move now, was it?" she asked proudly. At this, Druig remained speechless at her boldness. Her palms were resting on his chest. What was happening?

Kingo walked past them again before he could react to her statement. "Jesus Christ guys, seriously just shut the door. It's not that hard. See, "Kingo stated while moving the door back and forth. "I need to bleach my eyes," he cried.

The pair broke into a fit of laughter as Art climbed off Druig, offering her hand to him. If you pull me down, I swear I will hit you so hard you'll see Ikaris be a nice person. "

Artemis's pov

The village

As we visited the village, I strolled next to Druig. We looked around at the large temples, each devoted to a different deity or goddess. I was dressed in a sage green linen tunic with gold pins to hold it in place. I bought the material from the agora, but it was too expensive. So naturally, I begged Sersi to convert pebbles into money for me.

"Where are you taking me, Angel?" From beside me, Druig asked.

"The Agora!" I replied simply.

"But isn't it incredibly expensive?" Druig inquired.

"Well, D, if you knew me at all, you'd know I was on my hands and knees begging for money from Sersi." I pulled out a bag of coins from my pocket.

Druig expressed his disbelief "un-fucking-believable."

I just shrugged before grabbing his hand and leading him to the market. We hurried through the masses, trying not to burst out laughing when we ran into someone. We rounded the corner, but I stopped immediately.

"Why'd you stop love? Is everything ok?" Druig questioned.

I just made a gesture towards the enormous, incomplete statue in front of us.

Druig could only mutter "Oh" before laughing.

I elbowed his side. "It's not funny, asshole!"

"What?" Druig responded smugly. "The Greeks are building another statue to worship you."

I stayed silent, eyeing the statue in front of us.

Druig praised me while kneeling in front of me. "Oh, great Artemis, Goddess of Hunting."

I put my hand over my face to suppress my giggles. Why am I friends with this idiot? "As much as I love to see you on your knees for me, we're going to miss the market".

He raised his hands in defence, "Ok, let's go, my beautiful goddess."

It was these small moments with Druig that made me value our friendship even more. When I'm upset, he always makes me laugh, and if I'm hurt, he's always there holding my hand. I'm not sure how I'd live without him.

The Domo

Druig and I walked Phastos's lab, carrying a bag of what we had bought. He playfully shoved me into the wall and walked away smirking.

"Dickhead!" I whispered. I snuck behind him Druig and sprain on his back , shooing vines out of my hands and binding his together. I balanced myself by wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

He grumbled as he tried to shake me off "You're so heavy, get off."

"Nope."

Our bickering was abruptly stopped by a huge cough. Faced with the entire team we both looked up "Shit" we whispered at the same time.

"If you two don't mind," Ikaris said angrily "we are trying got to have a meeting."

I jumped off his back, clasping my hands behind my back, "Yea well Icky."

"Artemis, dear, please do not start an argument. Remember your manners." Ajak commented.

"Sorry, Ajak," I said while looking down.

"And you," she turned to Druig, "I expected more."

Ajak addressed the rest of the team, "Now moving on, Sersi, where are we with the development of the infrastructure?"

I hurried over to Makkari , trying to hide my embarrasnt from her. She tapped me on the shoulder and drew my attention to her. "What was that" she signed.

"What was what?" I questioned.

"That with Druig, you made him laugh. He never laughs," she replied.

"We just went to the village. It was nothing, Kari, "I dismissed.

Makkari kept pestering. "It didn't look like nothing."

"If no one has anything else to add, you are all dismissed," and with that, Ajak sauntered out of the room towards her quarters.

I looked around the room as most of the fighters left including Sersi. I glanced around the room. Druig's gaze captured mine but I quickly averted my gaze focusing on Sprite who had caught my focus.

"A little birdie told me a new statue was being built to honour a certain someone here, "she mused."

"Don't start short stack" I muttered, hiding my face in the wall.

She laughed at my antics, creating an illusion of my stature covering the Arishem one, "Oh great Artemis, what would we do without you watching over us?"

I blindly threw a sharp thorn at Sprite, which fortunately landed near her head. Sprite's illusions vanished. Her laugh echoed as she turned invisible. That left Makkari, Druig, Phastos, and I as the only ones left in the lab. Druig was sat on the countertop with his wrist still bound together, watching the scene. Makkari was trying to peel me away from the wall, but I surrounded myself with a large wall of flowers. I am so pissed off right now.

"Phastos" Makkari signed, "Help me out please".

"Why do I have to?"

"Because she's your sister and she's pissing me off now".

Phastos quickly made a cosmic device temporarily disabling my powers. The device slipped through the cracks of the barrier, latching around my wrists. Around me, the flowers immediately withered. I looked up, my eyes widening when I realised I couldn't shoot a vine at Phastos.

"You are so dead when I am loose," I threatened.

Phastos dismissed, "Uh-huh." He raised his hands, forcing me onto the floor.

"Oh fuck off"

"Have fun, Artie," Phastos said as he walked out of the room. I struggled in my restraints.

"Makkari, please help me," I pleaded with a fake smile.

She shook her head, "As Phastos said, have fun," she signed and sped out of the room.

That once more left me and Druig alone. He swiftly jumped off the counter, walking towards me. "I don't suppose you'll let me loose."

"For the right price," he bargained.

"Name it!" I pressed.

"You have to go on a date with me," he replied with a smirk.

Without skipping a beat, I replied, "Deal".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.1K 28
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
136K 3.4K 17
"Yours is the light which my spirit's born: you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars." -E.E.Cummings druig x oc eternal spoilers
24.8K 686 14
"𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑛 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠" - - What happens when two Eternals with different personalities fall for each other while saving th...
56.6K 1.3K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...