King Von Oneshots

By Rich_Melanin18

images of y/n and Von RIP VONπŸ‘‘β£οΈ More

We not from 63rd
Kidnapped
Lockdown
Us
𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•žπ• π•£π•– π•”π• π•žπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀...
Baby Daddy Issues
Announcement
My Bestfriend Brother
Pop Up By Surprise
No More Parties
Y'all up for a challenge?
See where this goes
So, What are we?
Bestfriend
Lockdown pt.2
πŸ₯²Update🌚
I Hate That I Love You
Mines
Insecurities
Back Home
Pleasurable Mentions
Caught
The Substitute
My YouTube Channel
Secrets
Lockdown pt. 3
We not from 63rd pt. 2
Caught pt. 2
Update πŸ˜’
🫣
I'm Backkk
Lockdown Pt. 4
We not from 63 pt. 3
Caught pt. 3
Lockdown pt. 5
Caught pt. 4

Demon

8.3K 118 63
By Rich_Melanin18

Where a demon( King Von) meets y/n who suffers from Extreme OCD to change

Y/n P.o.v

I sighed loudly as I finished the last question to my homework assignment. This was my third year in college and I lived alone. I hate being around people and I hated being touched or watched. I got up and went to take a shower.

In the shower...

I closed my eyes as I let the hot water hit my brown skin. The shower was the only place where I could be alone, think to myself, and have peace of mind. Persian Rugs by Jacquees played lowly in the background. I washed myself twice before just staring at the water fall. In this moment I got chills as I looked to my left, seeing a faint image of someone facing me outside of the glass shower door. I could tell it was a man. I turned the shower off still looking at the figure before me. I took a deep breath closing my eyes before slightly opening the door peeking out.

There was no one there. I exhaled as I reached for my blue towel that was no where to be found. This was weird because I know I put my towel there. I have OCD, if I didn't do this then I would know. I know my towel was here before I got in. I looked around my steamed bathroom to see that there was no one here. I finally stepped out of the shower and made my way to the mirror.

I cleaned the mirror when my heart fell to my ass. I saw a man standing behind me. I turned around covering myself with my hands but there was no one there. I started to cry because I felt like I was going crazy. I ran into my bedroom. I put on my underwear and a large t-shirt. I lotion myself and got in my bed.

Von P.o.v

This was low-key funny asl. Did I know Y/n had OCD? Yes. Did I care? No. It was gone get messy tonight either way. I saw her scary ass hiding under her covers. I made sure to cut the power out. I heard her gasp as she tried to flip her lamp on. I can't lie shawty was pretty asl. I was standing in this dark ass corner. I guess she saw me because my eyes glow dark red whenever I'm horny

She then spoke to me. "You need to leave. Right now." She spoke calmly but I could smell her fear. She then spoke again, "Who are you? What do you want?" I could see her bottom lip quiver. "You." She backed up, "Von, I'm here because you need me." I walked towards her as she backs up into her headboard, "Stop moving, stay there or else I'm going to--."gco. I chuckled as I continued to move towards her saying, "Or else what? Hm? You gone call the police?" I could see her searching my face for answers.

She said, "Yeah, I'll call the police if you don't--" She was naive but it was sexy on her. I held her phone up as she stopped talking mid sentence. I crushed her phone in my hand. "I actually like you y/n," I was now in front of her and she was frozen in place. She smelled good asl too. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me.

I knew she was scared but I could sense her lust. She wanted this just as much as I wanted her. "I want you to submit to me." She couldn't look me in my eyes, she kept her eyes on my lips. I licked my lips as I lifted her chin to make her look me in my eyes. "Why would I do that?" She asks. I wrapped my hand around her neck squeezing it while pressing myself against her. She lightly gasps.

"I can tell by how wet I make you." She looked away from me saying, "I'm not." I leaned in closer to her as she closed her eyes tightly. Her neck was exposed and her breathing was shaky and slow. I grabbed her hair which made her look at me, I licked her neck,  watching her react was priceless. She claim she didn't want me, but her face says otherwise. Her mouth was open but nothing came out. I softly began sucking on her neck as her eyebrows furrowed and her body became almost resistant.

"Wait, it's burning." She said. I pushed her on the bed. "That's cuz yo ass not giving yourself what you need." I said. She didn't say anything instead she looked me up and down. "How would you know what I need, you don't even know me." I mugged her as I said, "It don't take rocket scientist to see that yo ass need some dick." She sat up as she slapped me. Her eyes were teary as she looked into my soul.

"Don't you ever speak to me that way again, you don't know what I need. I mean how could you, you're a monster. All you do is take life and destroy whatever good thing there is. I hate you," she pushed me away as she said,"I hate you, you make me sick." She raised her hand to slap me again but I caught it, pinning both of her hands above her head. "Let go of me." I was mad asl, Ian never let a nigga punk me, and I sholl ain't finna let a bitch either. I was on top of her, between her legs as she struggled to get out of my grip. She was crying now so I grabbed her blue towel from off her dresser and wiped her tears.

"Get OFF." She yelled before pushing up. She was starting to piss me off, "Girl shut yo ass up fo I pop you in yo shit." I had my hand on her neck now and my finger against her head. Her eyes started to slowly close so I let her go. She started coughing as she said, "What do you want from me?" It came out as a whisper though. "Yo soul." I told her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes, " What if- What if I refuse?" Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks as I stayed silent. "What would happen if I refused?" She repeated. I looked  her in her eyes as I said, "What you mean?" I tried to kiss her cheek but she dodged it.

I could tell she knew. "Wowwww. OMG." Ion know why but i felt bad that I would even think to do this to her. I felt bad for her. I don't know why I was having feelings. Usually, I wouldn't care. She stood up as she started laughing hysterically. Tears were still falling and she was talking to herself. She kept telling herself that this wasn't real. I wrapped my hands around her waist as I kissed her cheek and neck. "Y/n why you tweaking?"

She turned around moving my hands from her waist. As if I disgusted her. "No don't touch me." I just watched her every move. "If I refused, I want you to tell the fucking truth, Is it true that you would take advantage of me even if I refused? " She asked and I said, "Look, ion make the rules." She took a step back as she said, "I don't have a choice."

Omniscient p.o.v.

Y/n was trying to think carefully about her next move so she wiped her tears as she asked, "Will it hurt?" Von looked at her as he said, "Only if you resist. You have to submit to me." She nodded her head as she pulled her covers back and got into bed. She undressed under the covers and folded them up neatly placing them on the end of her bed. Von noticed and only shook his head. He took his shirt off and threw them on the floor. "Hey pick it up, it doesn't belong on the floor." Y/n said. Von clicked his teeth as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Y/n was quiet as she admired his figure. She was scared as hell and she could tell Von noticed. Von said, "y/n I need you ta be calm."

Y/n said, "I'm trying but this isn't helping." Von groaned frustratingly as he said, "you'll be ight." He pulled the cover off you as you tried to cover yourself back up. He stepped back staring you dead in your eyes as he said, "Move yo hands ma." At first you didn't budge because now you were under his gaze and he was eye fucking you HARD.

You could see the large tent in his boxers and honestly you were scared. You were knocked out of your thoughts by hearing Von call your name. "Y/n." You look at him now kissing your belly. You can't deny that he was fine.

Y/n p.o.v

I don't know why but I was turned on. Von said, "I want you to let me fuck you right." My eyes widened at him having no filter. He had my foot in his hand as he kissed my white toes. I bit my lip unknowingly as he smirked. He pulled his boxers down as he strokes his manhood that was quite large. It was leaking with precum and throbbing. I looked up at him as he yanked my body towards him by my ankles, pushing them past my ears. Von smiled as he said, "Damn." My juices were slowly running down my slit as he gently kissed my bottom lip. My body jerked at his big soft lips. He pecked my lower lips again making me crave more. I don't know why my body and mind was betraying me.

"Von stop being a tea--" My last word turned into a whiny moan when I felt him slowly drag his tongue up then down. My eyes rolled before shutting. My back was arched of the bed as he slapped my thigh pressing me back flat on the bed. "Did I tell you to move?" I shook my head no, he grabbed my neck roughly as he said, "Words ma." I honestly couldn't speak, Von did it again but this time he kept going swirling his tongue around my clit. He squeezed my thigh as he said, "Answer my question." He added a finger in me while continuing to eat me. "Noooo." I tried to say but it came out as more of a moan. He smiled asking me, "No what?"

He crazy if he think I'm going to call him anything other than his name. 🙄

He did something with his tongue that made me squeal as I tried to push his head away. I watched as basically devoured me. The more I tried to push him away the more he made me wish I didn't push him away. He was truly stronger than me and I was already tired. He shoved his whole tongue in me this time causing me to grip his locs tightly in my hand while trying to close my legs. He flattened his tongue and started slurping and kissing my throbbing clit. Von slapped my ass hard as hell making me open my legs again. "You don't listen y/n." Von said standing up. My legs were shaking but he didn't let me cum. I was fully turned on and he wasn't helping. My clit was beating hard and all he was doing now was watching me.

I couldn't help, so I began pleasuring my own self. Von was going to say something but I guess he decided against it. I kept my eyes intently on him and he made me hella nervous. "Ahhhh, mmmmhmmm," I moaned. I started going faster, making my head fall back and I looked back at Von, I could feel my climax on the edge but then he walked towards me pushing my hand away from my box.

"Von why you do that?" I asked as Von didn't say anything. Instead he slapped his heavy ass dick onto my lower lips as I moaned in pain and euphoria. "Shut yo ass up." "You're being me mean." I said. Von did it again this time he said, "I didn't tell yo ass to touch yourself, speak, or do anything." I then said, "I'm sorry Von." He Chuckled as I asked, " what's so funny?" Von didn't say anything, instead he leaned down and kissed my lower lips before he shoved his full length into me. My mouth opened but nothing came out. He was still for a minute before asking me was I okay. The brim of my eyes held tears. I said, "It hurts." He was definitely stretching me.

Von pulled some out then slid back in slowly. He lifted my legs and pushed them against my chest as I screamed in pain because bitch I ain't flexible. He was stroking me slow and steady which felt good, I was literally crying from how good it felt. I've had sex before but this was different. I was moaning with every stroke and it made me mad. I bit my lip to suppress the moans trying to escape my lips. I think Von noticed. He picked me up while he was still inside me. "Von what are you doing?" He was kissing my ear and then he moved to my neck gently but roughly sucking on it. He didn't say anything, he pushed everything off my night desk causing me to look at him crazy. "Voooon, you're messing up my room, I worked hard to declutter it."

His silence was making me furious. He sat me on it and began thrusting inside if me faster making me wrap my arms around his neck. "Fuck, you feel good ma." I felt my stomach tighten and I heard Von moan, "Hold that shit y/n." I felt my stomach tighten again, "I can't." Von grabbed my face harshly as he said, "What I say?" He let my face go and he brought my body closer to his, All of a sudden It felt like he was hitting the right spot over and over again. "Voooooon" Von started smiling as he said, "That's yo spot?" I couldn't even talk. My legs began to shake as Von slapped my thigh saying, "Hold that shit." I couldn't though. I clenched hard around Von's dick as his strokes became sloppy. I suddenly felt something liquid shoot inside of me as Von said, "Now." It felt good and warm. I could see some white stuff come out of me and drip down Von's shaft.  I was a moaning mess. Von picked me up and threw me on my bed.

Von p.o.v

I watched y/n body shake uncontrollably when we both nutted. She looked so fucking fine. Her eyes was rolling and shit and her moaning my name was sexy. I threw her on the bed as she laid there naked. I wanted to fuck her again but she was already sleep. I laughed as I snapped my finger and looked around. Her room was back the way it was. She had on them shits she call underwear and a large shirt. Her hair was now frizzy though. I kissed her lips again before I vanished. She ain't gone remember anything when she wake up. But she will know, 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝗼𝐧 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐧.

2651 words🥲
Sorry for not updating but being a senior is hard. I have to apply for colleges, scholarships, and more.
Hope y'all enjoyed. I have more stories written out but I have been busy. I love y'all my chicken nuggets.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 440 43
Just quick imagines cause I can never find any of these with king Von.
318K 7K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores
12.8K 559 13
Chanel Banks, a 22 year old mother who moved from Chicago, Illinois to Compton, California when she was 14 years old, is the babymother of convicted...