LOST LOVE (COMPLETE)

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back a... More

Author
Author
Family information
Member of the Holden gang
Special Participation
Redskull and knights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Get well lisa
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Birthday
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Birthday
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
New Book
Special Chapter
New Book

Final Chapter

1.6K 10 0
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Suho Pov

We already kill some of  the men and some are unconscious from the fight "where is father??" I ask as they try to find dad "we don't know, I last saw him heading to the North." Jhope said as I nodded "ok, let's go and find dad and Lisa." I said as we all search for them.

"Hyung I already checked all the room as 1st floor and there is no sign, Maybe in the 2nd floor." Jungkook said as we all went upstairs, "yuck..he is super broke he can't even afford a strong and clean hideout." Jungkook said as he made his face looks like gonna vomit and we all laugh a his antic "let's go, we need to find them immediately." I said as they nodded and we all went to find father and Lisa.

BANG....

As we all heard the loud bang coming from we immediately run, and we saw dad hugging Lisa as he was crying "n-noona???" Jungkook said as we are all frozen for a second "noona!!?" Jungkook said as he run towards them as we all came back and we immediately run "father what happened???" Suga ask father as dad is only looking at Lisa "i-i will tell you later,l-lets go to the hospital." Dad said as I Carry bridal style as we all run to the van.

Suga immediately hope to the driver seat as he drove, "father we can't rush Lisa to the hospital, they will suspect." Xiumin said as dad nodded "no we will rush Lisa to the hospital, only me and suho will be out." Dad said as we all nodded while Jungkook and beakhyun is trying to stop the bleeding "hyung faster her pulse is slowing down!!!" Jungkook said as suga drove faster.

_–_–_–_–

Mr.Manoban Pov

I'm now at my office fixing And sign the papers , while I fix the paper I saw all Lisa's photo "sorry honey I couldn't protect you again." I said as I stop what I was doing when my phi rang "hello this is Mr.Manoban, what can I do for you??" I said as the next sentence made me frozen "hello sir we just want to inform you that your daughter Ms.Lalisa Manoban is in the emergency room by now." The nurse said as I nodded "I will be there." I said as I took my wallet and car key and went the hospital.

I called my wife "hello honey." I said as I try not to cry but failed  "hello honey, why are you crying is there a problem???" She ask me with worriedness in her voice "h-honey they already found Lisa." I said as I wipe my tears "where is she ?" She ask me "as our hospital." I said as she Hung up "I hope you are safe." I said as I drove faster.

As i enter the hospital all of the employees bow at me as I ran to the lobby "where is she???" I ask him as he lead me to the VIP hallway "who is the one??" I ask him "two men came sir, we saw him Carry a woman at first we didn't know who is she but the man show as her ID we immediately call all the best cardiologist for an emergency surgery sir, we ask the men where did they saw young master they said they saw Master unconscious at the road we didn't see Their face they are wearing masks we couldn't ask them their name cause they disappear like a bubble." He said as we stop "sir young master is still at the surgery room, it might be 5-8 hours." He said as I nodded "thank you." I said as I sat down and sigh,I call them all cause they all have the right to know Lisa's status.

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

They are all at the hospital waiting for the doctor, all of them are worried about Lisa especially Jennie who is now crying and can't breathe properly, "Jen stop crying Lisa will be okay." Rose said as she wipe Jennie tears as she bite her burger.

"Who is the person who rush Lisa to the hospital??".Mr.kim ask as he sat down "they say two men enter wearing a mask they saw Lisa unconscious and was shot so they rushed Lisa to the hospital, the employees couldn't ask them the name cause they disappear like a bubble." Mr.Manoban said as he is side hugging his wife "that suspicious." Mr.park said as the red skull look at each other.

Mr.kang arrived at the hospital as Mr manoban called him "where is Lisa???" He ask " she is still at the operation room." He said as Kang nodded "I'm sorry we are late it wouldn't happen if we are early." He said as Mr manoban tap his shoulder "it's okay and we know you did your best, let's just hope Lisa is Ina good condition." He said as Mr.kang look at him "and by the way we saw them already." He said as mr.manoban,park and Kim stand up from there seat "where is he??" Mr.manoban ask him.

"They are dead, someone tip us the location when we got there we saw some men dead and some are unconscious I ask one of them what happened they said  one group attack them."he said as they all look at Mr. Kang "who is that group, i need to thank them they might be the person who brought Lisa here." Mrs.Manoban said as mr.kang sigh.

"it's RED SKULL,they are the one who attack the other group Jung hyuk and his  son is dead on the spot, Jung hyuk had been beaten and have some shot and for his son he was shot at his head." He said as they are all surprised, well except for red skull and jennie, Jennie loom at woo bin and the rest but stop when a nurse is running to the, but Mr.manoban stop him "what happened??" He ask as the nurse answer "sir she is Losing much blood, I need to get some." She said as she run to the blood bank.

They are all worried about Lisa, "mom is Lisa gonna be okay??" Jennie ask her mom while sobbing "shhh Lisa will be fine sweetie." She said as Jennie nodded and was now looking at the operation room "I really hope your ok hon, you need to fulfill your promise." Jennie mumble.

AFTER AN HOUR...

they are all waiting for about 6 hours and still now News about it, it's already 10 pm, after a while the doctor come out as all of them approach him "doctor how is she??" Mr.Manoban ask as the doctor sigh " sir I will be frank with you and the rest, but we almost Lost her thank God we have stuck of her blood, but sir Ms Lisa's body is not in good condition she is dehydrated and she Lost a few kilograms, sir the next 48 hours is critical is she won't wake up in the next 48 hours she will be announced dead." As the doctor said that all of them are now crying as fro Jennie she immediately sat on the floor crying out loud.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

I'm now at the hospital I'm with Jungkook now he buy some coffee with tae so I'm alone at the waiting room, and Lisa she is in the ICU the doctor said is she won't wake up in the next 48 hours then they will announce her dead.

Baby Ella is with mom and dad, uncle and auntie said that they will be the one watching Lisa but I insist that I will be the one watching Lisa with Jungkook and tae, I head to the window of the ICU I saw her she has Alot of tube attached to her body, I wipe the tears that is falling.

I approached the nurse to tell her I want to go inside and she handed me a gown, and I enter the ICU room I hold Lisa's hand as I say a the chair "hi hon, I miss you, I hope you will wake up already you need to fulfill the promises and you need to marry me." I laughed a little as I cress her cheeks "by the way hon, Ella and the rest ar worried about your condition, Hun please wake up already I need you, Ella need you, we all need you." I said as I was sobbing already.

I stop when Jungkook knock the window and he smile at me, "Hun I will just be outside, ok?" I said as I kiss her forehead and head outside "noona you should eat already you didn't ate your dinner." He said as he put the food to the table "I'm not hungry Kook I will just drink the coffee." I said as he nodded and sat next to tae.

TIME SKIP....

It's already morning and still kiss is not awake, I'm now waiting for the driver to pick me up uncle and auntie are going to watch Lisa while I will just take a shower and change my clothes, "Jennie honey your driver is here." Uncle said as I kiss his cheeks same as Auntie "I will get going now I will be back an hour." I said as he nodded and.

I'm now at my room changing my clothes and packing some so I will it go home just to change, I head downstairs as I saw baby Ella I approach her "hi baby mommy will leave cause I will wait dada first okay." I said as I kiss her face as she chuckled I went to the car and we head to the hospital with jisoo unnie.

–_–_–_–_

Jungkook Pov

I'm now heading to the Lisa Noona room, I went home early in the morning to fix the CCTV footage so we will not be located, I'm now at the hallway Walking when I was bumped by nurses and doctors heading towards Lisa Noona room I immediately run as I saw uncle and auntie crying.

"Uncle auntie what happened??" I ask them as auntie was sobbing "l-lisa was having an heart attack." Auntie said as I call father "f-ather l-lisa noona is h-having a heart attack." I said as I was crying and they hung up.

As I saw Jennie Noona looking worried, "w-what happened???" She ask as I look at her "l-lisa noona is h-having an heart a-atack." I said as she was frozen for a minute "w-what??" She said as she immediately run to the room but I stop her "noona we can't." I said as me and Jisoo noona is calming us "shhh Lisa will be okay." She said as she is trying not to cry, after a minute the doctor we t out and we immediately approach him.

"Doc is Lisa okay." Uncle ask as the doctor signed "I'm sorry." He said us
as Jennie Noona and auntie is crying "Lisa!!!!" Jennie noona crying as she went and approach Lisa Noona pale body "Lisa!!! Wake up now hun please hun wake up, you promise me that we will get married and start a family, please hun wake up Ella is waiting for you." She said as she was crying.

END....

Not every story has a happy ending,but  that doesn't mean it's worth telling...

I told you guys there are some changes in the story, by the way thank you for the support...

Joke....

Jennie Pov

It's been 7 years since the incident happened and we all moved on, after what happened Lisa will always have body guards on her side, a month after Lisa was discharged they announced her as the heir of the Manoban and it became the main event of the month.

Alot of girls are crushing on her but she only has eyes on me, and it's been 7 years and we are still counting now Ella is ten and we are 25, chae and Jisoo is now married they married a month ago, Irene and seulgi are now excepting their 1st child they are already married for 2 years and for nayeon and Jeongyeon they are already married and nayeon is e month pregnant, as for Kai oppa and Krystal unnie they are expecting their second child and for tae and Jungkook they are in a relationship for 2 years we are all surprised when we saw them making out and by the way RED SKULL already quit after what happened to Lisa they all dicide to do legal things.

"Mom!! Faster we will be late!!!" Ella yell at me as I finish my make up "sorry baby." I said as we went to the car and head to Lisa's office we will surprise her cause she is always busy.

"Mom when are you and dada going to get married." Ella ask me as I look at her "why do you ask me that question??" I said as she smile at me "nothing just asking, you know aunties are already married and some of them are expecting a child of there own, like duh mom I want a sister or a brother." She said as she gave me a sarcastic answer I twist her ear "ahhh mom it hurts!!" She said as I pull out "when did you learn how to answer me??" I ask her as she smile at me.

"Mom you ask me a question and of course I will answer you." She said as I rolled my eyes "ok, be ready we will be there." I said a she smile at me, after some minutes we enter the company as all the employees we walk pass bow at us the, Lisa's secretary bow at us "ma'am miss Lisa is in the meeting room now." She said as I nodded "ohh I see Cammie, but don't tell her we are her we want to surprise her." I said as she nodded "yes ma'am, would you like a
some drink?" She ask me as I was about to answer no "yes please auntie." Ella cut me off "what would you like Ella??"she ask Ella "ahmm I want choco milk auntie." She Said as she went to her Dada's office leaving me.

After some minutes the door open and it's Lisa, "thank you, I love you too bye." She said as I frown who is she talking to and why did she say I love you, as she Hung the phone she saw me and she looks like she saw a ghost "h-hon." She said as she approach me and try to kiss my lip but I diverted it "when do you came here??" She ask me "why? Are we not allowed to visit you?" I said as she chuckled nervously.

"Hehehe no hun, I'm just surprise."she said as she backhug me "yahh please if you will flirt with each other just wait to go home." Ella said as we look at her "yah when did you learn that tone??" Lisa ask Ella "dada like duh of course in school." She said as Lisa approach and hug her.

Lately I always evesdrop Lisa taking to women, and she is keeping is a secret to me like in the past she doesn't use password, but when I tried to open it she already has a password, and one time I ask Cammie if Lisa is still is the office she said to me Lisa cancel all her meeting for the day and when I ask her she told me that she was in her office...

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I'm now meeting someone, Jennie is with the gang at our house I'm now waiting for her, while I was ordering the food I saw her "somi here." I said as she smile and approach me "hi love." She said as she kiss my cheeks "yuck please stop calling me that." I said as I wipe my cheeks "blah blah blah what's ever." She said as she smile "did you order food?" She as me as I nodded.

"So when??" She ask me "well I don't know." I said as she frown "Lisa the venue is ready, just call me to arrange the plans that you want." She said as I nodded "I will,and where is it??" I ask her as she gave me the box "here is it, its costumize so don't be clumsy and Loss it like what you did in the past, did you know I work hard to pay the person who designed it!!?" She said as I rolled my eyes "yah yah stop nagging."I said.

"Yah Lisa did you already ask uncle and auntie Kim permission??" She ask me "no, not yet but I will after I finish This I already talked to mom and dad." I said as she nodded "ok I need to go now I have an emergency meeting." She said as she left me.

I went to the Kim manor "Bruce is mom and dad here??" I ask him as he nodded "yes madam they are at the office, shall I call them??" He ask as I nodded, I sat to  the living room waiting for them "Lisa Bruce said you wanted to talk to us, what is it??" He said as they sat in front of me "ahhm mom dad good noon." I  I gave them gift "you really shouldn't have Lisa." Mom said as I smile at her.

"mom dad I went here to ask you personally, that I was about to marry your daughter Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." I said as they we're frozen "Yes!!!!." Dad yell as Aunt smile and hug me "ohh Honey we are just waiting for you." Auntie said as I smile at them "yes Lisa we will give you permission to marry Jennie, but when??" Dad ask me as I smile "I will just text you the venue dad." I said as they nodded "mom dad I will get going now." I said as they nodded.

I'm now heading back to the house where Jennie and the other are, as I enter the house they are all looking at me like I did something wrong, "what??" I ask them as they shake their head, I went to Jennie and kiss her forehead "Hun I will just changed my clothes."  I said as she nodded, I put the box to my secret safe and change my clothes and went to them.

"Hi guys." I said as they nodded Nas I went and sat next to Jennie "hi Hun." I said as I kiss her lips "yah?!! Get a room!!"jisoo unnie said as I chuckled "so Lisa when are you going to propose to my little sister??" Jisoo unnie said as shake my head "you will know it." I said as I saw Jennie giving me a tight smile and I know she faking it maybe I will do it tomorrow.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

It's already 7 pm and I didn't saw Lisa next to my bed, I really want to trust her but last night I pretend to be asleep and I heard her talking to a name somi, I need to confront her later when she is home.

"Mom can we go at this restaurant, my friend recommended it to me, please.." she said as I checked it and it's beautiful "ok..ok..we will I will just text dada so we can have dinner there." I said as she nodded "I will change my clothes now mom." She said as I nodded and I texted Lisa she she really only ok, like WTF ok, be ready manoban we will talk later.

TIME SKIP....

"Ella are you ready??" I ask her as she buckle her seat belt "yes mo. I'm ready,."she said as i drove to the address , I saw Ella smiling like an idiot "Ella why are you smiling like that??" I ask her as she smile at me "nothing mom I'm just happy." She said as I reply "ok" I said as she nodded.

We came to the address and there si no one in the address "Ella I think it's close." I said as she smile "no mom it's not let's go." Ella said as she stop at the entrance and look at me "mom I forget Simi in the car, I will get it you can find us a table." She said as she took my key and I was about to protest but she is already gone "hello madam are you ms.kim??" He ask me as I nodded "please follow me." He said as I just follow him,He open the back door that lead to a beautiful view.

"Ma'am you can seat there we will be back to take your order." He said as he left me and I sat down, after a few minutes I saw Lisa Heading towards me with a smile.

"Hi Hun um sorry in late." She said as she say down "Hun did yours see Ella??" I ask her as she nodded "I did don't worry she is safe." She said as she call the waiter and we take the order "Hun what about Ella?"I said as she smile at me "she is eating and Ella help me with This." She said as I look at her "you plan this??" I ask her as she nodded "yes I planned all of This." She said as a romantic song Start.

"Hun fate have played with us for how many years, but we still find our way back together, I'm sorry if sometimes am hard headed, I'm sorry if sometimes I don't have any time for you and Ella, but I will try my best to be a great dad and a great partner to you, we've been together for 7 years and we gone through ups and downs but we still made it, but this is now the finished line, cause it's only the starting line  of our store, now I will ask you an important question, Hun, Nini, my love, my boss WILL YOU MARRY ME!???".

As she ask me that question,I felt very happy and now crying after years of waiting she ask me that question "YES...YES I will marry you Hun " i said as she wear the ring to me and kiss me "SHE SAID YES!!!"she yell as I saw my family, her family and our friends clapping "Congratulations!!!" They yell as they approach us I saw Ella running towards us "finally after years of waiting."she said as I chuckled "thank you baby." I said as she smile "no mom, thank you to the both of you for loving and taking care of me like your own daughter.

After the dinner we went home, Ella feel asleep when we are driving "Hun I will Carry Ella to her room, you can rest." She said as I nodded and change my clothes, I think it's time, I close the light and change my clothes into something "Hun are you sleeping already??" She said as I didn't answer and she sat to the edge of the bed "well I guess she is tried." She said as she was about to head to the bathroom but I pull her "and where do you think you're going??" I said as I sat on top of her as she saw what I'm wearing right now I went to her ear and whisper "let's make some baby." I said as she nodded and fix our position and now she is on top "and I will make you scream my name." She said as she attack my neck and found my sweet spot...

THE END......

Guys this is the final chapter but I will post special chapter if I have time but for now I want it thank you all for supporting my story and This is my first store and I really hope you can still support my second book, I'm really thankful for all.

Guys thank you for the support...

This is my second book...

(Jennie is top)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.4K 37
The foundation of South Korea's high society is money, power, and marriage. His marriage was considered a mere 'contract' between the fathers. So it...
724 67 8
Started May 7, 2022 Hidden to many there is a secret society of assassins called CIRCLE. They consist of mostly abandoned children. From being childr...
32.1K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...
63.5K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...