Moonchildren

By ZeroGlitchez8

Seven tattered lost souls, seven problems each weighing on different shoulders, all brought together by the m... More

CHARACTERS
•Kim Namjoon•
•Kim Seokjin•
•Min Yoongi•
•Jung Hoseok•
•Park Jimin•
•Kim Taehyung•
First meeting
Farewell
Yoongi
Namjoon
Seokjin
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Liberty (Namjin)
Liberty (Yoongseok)
Liberty (Taemin)
Heineken The Healer
Kaja
Well Damn
Loser Lover
I Fuck With You
Home
Welcome To Hell
Lights out
The Revolution
On A Mission
On A Mission 2
It's Going Down Basement
I'm sorry
In Sync
Heineken The Healer II
Tree Climbing
Healing
Hustle Life
The Mall
Drunk Dazed
Puzzled
Mommy
Tear
New Start
Smartphones
New Us
Beach Brawl
Tower Of Hope
Insomnia
DNA
Harmony
Moonchildren
Thank You!

Let It Die

233 10 1
By ZeroGlitchez8

"He is obsessed with selfies." Namjoon mumbles, scrolling through his phone. Pictures of his orange hairded boyfriend consuming his screen.

'Cute.'

"Here you go."

Namjoon looks up to see Seokjin extending a cup of steaming noodles towards him wearing a warm smile.

"Thank you." He puts his phone down and accepts the food. The delicious aromas invading his nose.

"What?" Yoongi asks in a dull tone, looking down at the multi coloured hair who had crawled over to his side, his hands resting on his lap.

"Ah." Taehyung opens his mouth, signalling for Yoongi to feed him.

"No." Yoongi shortly replies, taking a bite of his own food.

"Please." Taehyung begs.

"No."

Taehyung huffs at the cold reply and crosses his arms over his chest, a prominent pout of his naturally coloured red lips.

Just then, Jungkook moves to Taehyung's side and lightly nudges his arm. Taehyung turns to see the maknae holding a bite of noodles up to his lips.

Taehyung's pout disolves into a smile as he takes in the food and chews happily. He then rewards his boyfriend with a kiss of the lips. Jungkook giggles meekly as they both continue their meal.

None, aware of a certain's jealous stare. A pout form on his lips as he gets off the couch and crawls towards the Taekook couple to sit cross legged besides Taehyung. He then nudges his arm, quickly putting on his rare smile.

"Hm?" Taehyung raises a brow and tilts his head to the side.

The mint haired raises his cup of ramen, his smile never leaving. The other four men watch in amusement.

"Wanna eat with me?" He asks, his voice in a bit higher pitch, compared to his usual deep tone.

"No." Taehyung shoots him a boxy smile and turns back to Jungkook who continues to feed him.

Yoongi's smile instantly drop at the rejection, a look of disgust flashing over his features. Jimin and Hoseok who are currently enjoying the sudden drama the most fight to hold back their cackles.

"Yah!" Yoongi yells, startling everyone in the room. He then wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulls him onto his lap before forcing the noodles into his mouth. "Accept my love!"

"Hyung, give him back!" Jungkook whines.

"No!" He glares at him. "You!" He snaps his gaze towards a wide eyed Taehyung. "Chew." The intimidated male does so. "And smile." Yet again, he complies.

"But you rejected him!" Jungkook crawls to Yoongi's side and tries to pry the death grip off Taehyung.

"Tell him Kook!" Hoseok hypes him up.

"No I did no such thing." He denies. "I would never. I love him. He loves me. We're in love. Right Tae baby?" He looks down at the male with a threatening look. Taehyung quickly nods.

"See? You're forcing him to agree with you." Jungkook complains. "You're jealous." Jungkook says in English, (thought by Namjoon) smiling proudly.

"Did you just cuss at me?!" Yoongi glares, throwing Taehyung off his lap. A tiny chuckle emitting from Namjoon is heard.

"Maybe." Jungkook stands up and stares down at him.

"So now you're looking down on me? Huh?"

Jungkook says nothing and slowly struts closer to him, keeping their gazes locked. Yoongi inticipates his next move.

"Tae, this way!" He speaks quickly, stepping to Yoongi's left to get the boy. Yoongi, catching on, steps into his way to block him but isn't quick enough as Jungkook quickly steps back to his right to grab Taehyung and carry him onto his back.

"Psych!" Jungkook giggles and runs out the cave, his cheery laughter echoing behind him.

"Yah!" Yoongi takes off to run after him.

"They do realise it's snowing right?" Jimin asks, wiping off a tear from his laughing fit.

"You're not stopping them? They freeze to death." Hoseok directs his question to Seokjin who sits on a bean bag chair, a cup of warm coffee in his hands. Mentally exhausted from the boys' constant bickering.

The male takes a long sip of his coffee before answering. "Let it die. Let it die. Let it shrivel up and die."

Jimin falls back to the floor in uncontrollable laughter, Namjoon choking on his noodles, he too following Jimin while Hoseok stares at Seokjin in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Philia By Medusa7

Fanfiction

132 6 21
7 lives. 7 fates. 3 stories. About, longing & admiration, denial & acceptance, falling out of love to falling in love all over again. "I stay up all...
5.1K 219 43
High school year. 10 years have past since the trio of friends had last seen each other. Things change. Taehyung changed. His feelings stay...
19.8K 1.8K 38
|Completed| "my moon, I will never love anyone like I love you, I am yours, just yours. Please forgive me" a story where two people fall in love and...
133K 3.2K 17
I wrote these all like a year ish ago and just found them. Some aren't too good but at the time I never thought of publishing them. Anyway, enjoy. (P...