AGAPE LOVE

By A_lonely_Albatross

We often say that there's no love that is selfless. But there's one love that is unconditional and selfless t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34

6

46 35 4
By A_lonely_Albatross

Juli woke up hearing loud sound of ringtone of her phone.

   -Oh...ho... w...wh...why this ring...

She picked up the phone and looked at it. Her eyes widened seeing the caller id. Her Boss is calling.

   -Boss?!

She was shocked as this never happened before that boss is calling her. But why is he calling her? And it's not the office time yet. Then?
She received the call still confused.

   -Good morning, Boss.

(A deep voice responded  from the other side)
    ...

  -Mrs. Kim, why are you confused?

Juli gulped hard. How he found out, she was thinking in her mind. She even thought he set some kind of cctv cameras in her room. But how is that even possible?

   -Mrs. Kim? Are you there?

   -Huh?

   -Are you listening to me?

He yelled at her.

   -Yes, sir.

Juli quickly responded.

   -Listen carefully, I want every document papers before 10 O'clock.

  -What?!

  -You dared to question me?

  -No... not at all, sir...

  -Don't you dare to do it. Do what you're being told, arasso?

  -Ye, sir.

And then he cut the call before Juli could say something else. She glanced at her phone.

  -Seriously, is he insane? How would I do that?

She glanced at the wall clock, and it's already 9 am. Her eyes widened.

   -Oh shit...shit.. shit... Boss gonna kill me...

She quickly get herself a shower. Then she get herself ready and quickly  applied some makeup on her face. She rushed towards her car , and quickly getting into car she headed towards her office. When she entered into the office, she heard everyone screaming and running. This happens before boss visits. Everywhere it's just
'Boss is coming', 'Boss is coming' and 'Quickly do it' echoing.
Juli glanced at her hand watch and it's  9:55 am now. Just 5 more minutes and then Boss will be here.
Kim Namjoon is the owner of The Kim Corporation and also their boss. He's the most arrogant person  Juli ever met. He's really very punctual, a perfectionist who does everything perfectly. And when he set up his mind to do or achieve something, it's impossible to stop him from doing so. He takes risks on things knowing that he'll succeed no matter how hard it is. Also, he's young and handsome.

   -Uff...

Jimin sat down beside Juli. She smiled seeing him tired of doing too much work.

  -Jimin-ah?

  -Huh?

She smiled again.

  -What is it, mam?

  -Why do you overwork? You need some rest. Take a leave.

His eyes widen hearing what she just told.

  -What?!

Juli chuckled loudly. She just love to tease him like that. She knows it's impossible for him to take leave when Boss is coming.

  -Like seriously?  Mr. Kim gonna kill me.

  -Hahaha...

  -It's better if I dig my own grave and bury myself.

Juli was laughing so hard that she didn't realize when the whole office became silent. There were no sounds. Even Jimin noticed it. But he was thinking why it's so calm. Juli was still laughing so hard, Jimin too. But then all of a sudden he became silent. He stood up from his chair. Juli was staring at him. His expression was like he saw a ghost or something. Juli started laughing again seeing his expression.

   -Psss... Mam...

She's still laughing, not knowing that Boss is standing right behind her, staring at her with a smirk on his face. And other co-workers were staring at her too.

  -Pss stop it, mam.

Jimin said still looking at his boss.

  -Why, Jimin? Oww... you're so cute.

He turned red hearing from her that he's cute. Juli chuckled loudly again.

  -Mam, he's here. Stop it now.

Juli wiped off her tears of laughter. And asked him.

  -Are you trying to scare me off?

He widen his eyes.

  -He. Is. Here.

He uttered the words giving space between each words to make it clear to her. Juli can't stop herself from laughing, she somehow controlled and asked him.

  -Who?

...

  -Mrs. Kim!

Juli's eyes widen. That deep voice! It's him!! Boss is here. She gulped hard. Then she stood straight  up from her chair and turned around only to see him standing, staring at her from behind his cool glasses with a smirk on his face. He was looking so damn good in black suit.

  -Go...g...good morning, boss.

  -Bring me the files.

Saying that he turned around and started walking towards his cabin. Juli gasped. Once he's gone out of sight, Jimin sat down and sighed in relief.

  -Oh my God, Voldemort is here...

Juli looked at Jimin.

  -Why didn't you alert me?

  -What?

  -That he's here.

  -I told you.

  -I thought you were joking.

Jimin stared at her.

   -Then it's your fault. I didn't say I was joking.

  -Okay okay... let's discuss about it later. I've works to do.

Juli picked up all the files in her hands and headed towards cabin. Reaching to the door, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and then released it. She did it three times more. Then, she opened her eyes slowly.

   -It's gonna be alright.

She consoled herself by saying that in her mind. Then, she was about to knock, when Boss said,

  -Come in.

Her eyes widened.

   -How did he  find out?

Juli checked everywhere if there's a cctv camera or what. But found nothing.

   -Strange...

Juli pushed the door to open and stepped inside. And she found Mr.Kim facing his back towards her, standing  near the window and looking outside.

   -Good morning, sir. I've brought the files.

He turned around and walked slowly towards her. He looked at her, then he brought his left hand in front of her. Juli didn't get what he wanted her to do. Then, he brought his hand towards himself, glanced at his hand watch then slipped his hands into his pocket. He raised one of his eyebrows.

       -3 minutes late.

Juli's eyes widened. He looked at the pendulum on his table.

    -Employees like you don't understand value of time.

He looked at her again.

   -But... even 3 minutes is important to me.

Then in a cold and serious tone,

   -And I hate those people who waste time in just chit chatting.

Juli gulped hard.

   -Sir, I was just...

Namjoon gestured her to keep quite.

   -I don't wanna hear any excuses.

Saying that he headed towards his chair and sat. He put on his glasses.

   -Now show me the files.

Juli was dumbfounded.

   -Aa... y...yes, sir.

Juli was showing him the files and he was signing when she heard Jimin's voice.

   -May I come in, sir?

   -Come in, Mr.Park.

Namjoon said without even looking at him as he was so busy with his works.

   -Thank you, sir.

   -Hmm... you brought the files?

   -Yes, sir.

   -Hmm... by the way, Mr.Park, you were amazing in your recent videos.

He said it in a very serious tone. Jimin didn't get it at first that he was praising him.

   -Sir?

He glanced at him.

   -I'm talking about your YouTube videos.

   -Oh... Thank you, sir.

Jimin was blushing so hard and Juli had to controll herself from laughing.
Then, Namjoon continued to sign those papers and when all the works are done, he opened his mouth.

   -Hmm... you've done great. And now...

He glanced at his hand watch.

  -So, Mrs.Kim and Mr.Park, keep working on like this.

   -Thank you so much, sir.

They both said it together. Namjoon didn't bother to hear what they said. He stepped out of his cabin. Jimin and Juli was coming out with him too. And just when he stepped out of the cabin, two lady employees took him too seriously. Actually, they were waiting for him to come out of his cabin. And when he did, they started complimenting him. Actually, they're new employees. And they're meeting boss for the first time today. They didn't thought boss would be that much young and handsome.

   -Sir, you're looking so hot.

   -You're so handsome. It's pleasure to meet you, sir.

Namjoon gave both of them death glare. They gulped hard and lowered their gaze seeing him still staring at them.

  -Do you wanna get sacked?

Both of them looked at him shockingly.

  -Aniyo, sir.

  -Then, stop this nonsense and get lost.

He started walking. But stopped in his track. He turned around and said,

  -Repeat the same mistake, and this will be the last mistake you'll ever do in your life. Arasso?

They gulped hard. Namjoon started walking again. Both of the new employees were left dumbfounded. Even Jimin and Juli glanced at each other in shock. Then, they looked at their arrogant  Boss walking out of the office.

To be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 218 37
Y/n... she is a simple innocent girl she loves her mom so much.... . what will happen when she gets to know that BTS are going to be her........ . ...
54.4K 3.3K 51
"Kim Taehyung" the someone Kim Sumi always avoided but what happens when she can't avoid him anymore and you know why? Because she is literally pregn...
5.9K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
510 45 33
Everyone grows as time passes by. Grows up, grows close to people, grows distant from others. With time though, people change, develop different inte...