SIGMA || TK ✓

Da Peoniex

Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they... Altro

THE SIGMA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sigma Trailer
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
INTRO PT.2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
recape. about the characters. questions
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue.
author's note.

Chapter 24

5.1K 402 111
Da Peoniex

Sigma rule #24

Try but don't stop yet.

❀❀❀

It hurts- no, no, it's ferocious to see your rival being friends with someone who is close to you; how you feel a blazing fire inside you; you enjoy your gut clutching. Note the sarcasm.

Jealousy is a word that describes the situation the best. Jealousy, likewise, is an easy word but not an easy emotion. The sentiment that pushes you to go mad; drives you to go insane. This was exactly how Taehyung was feeling right now.

No confusion; being in love produces you to go crazy. The outstanding example of this sentence is Sigma Kim Taehyung himself. And you might inquire why? And how?-

That fellow was perched along with the two others. Enuwoo was seated between the mates. The individual had no idea that his opponent was mates with his best friend from the university.

They were watching Miraculous, that was when Taehyung decided to spread his arms above the headrest of the sofa, reaching out to the younger.

His fingers lightly tingled at the nape of the Alpha. Jungkook grimaced at the touch and instantly turned his towards the former, who winked with a silly grin on his lips. The younger, determining not to react much to that, drifted further, getting out of the elder's reach.

Taehyung groaned and pulled his arm back. "Hey look at that, Koo," he heard Enuwoo stating. The Sigma, who was peering down, glanced up but instead of snooping at the television, the fellow beamed at the two, who were giggling to one another. He tch'ed internally, before fiercely rolling his eyes.

Jungkook laughed at his friend's words, staring at his mate, who was pouting and rolling his eyes. He hastily changed his gaze from the latter when Taehyung repeatedly scanned him.

The Alpha was calmly viewing the screen, not wishing to miss anything but- he recoiled when they picked up the deep voice-

"Brown guilty eyes and little whites lies, yeah" Taehyung pointed at his own eyes, watching the two, who were returning him a puzzled look.

"I played dumb, but I always knew,"

"That you talked to her, maybe did even worse. I kept quiet so I could keep you" And how the tables have turned- Looking back at the day when Taehyung announced his mate has come over and Jungkook warbled the song on the top of his lungs to taunt him. And now Taehyung was roaring the same thing.

!! YEAH, YOU'RE STILL A TRAITOR !!

This man had evidently gone crazy. Eunwoo's mouth gaped. He had no words. As soon as the elder of them paused, the boy rose his palms to clap with an amazed expression. "My dog screams better" Eunwoo nudged the sigma, murmuring the last part. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but Jungkook patted on the former's shoulder.

"Enuwoo, don't you think it's getting late?" Jungkook uttered with a mono grin. The fellow understood- some crap was obviously up, so he stood up, exhaling insufficiently. "Ahh Jungkook-ah, I had fun today. Mom might be waiting for me. Meet you tomorrow at the party," Enuwoo, referring to Namjoon's and Jin's bachelor's party proclaimed, before moving out.

The Alpha got up to accompany him. Observing the younger move behind some other male, Taehyung couldn't hold himself from not following them. Jungkook wandered with his best friend to his car. "Drive safely, dummy" Jungkook yawned.

"Don't tell me you were up all night, practicing," Enuwoo in an anxious manner asked, previously being seated in the car. The bunny-looking lad snickered, leaning on the window. "You know how big the upcoming league is? I had to," Jungkook acknowledged, to which the latter saluted dramatically. "But take care of yourself, yaa?" He smiled, and the Alpha returned the smile as mildly as he could.

The former started the car and drove away. The younger had his eyes stuck on the vehicle until it disappeared on the streets. As the boy turned around, he encountered his mate standing with his hands sailed over his rib cage, leaning on the frame of the door.

Jungkook, giving him a light glare, strode in. He was plainly not in a mood to give in so simply. Taehyung smirked comically as the younger shuffled past him.

The Sigma sashayed in with his eyes glued on his mate, who was cleaning the disarray in the kitchen. When the Alpha caught the elder checking him out shamelessly, he peered up and glowered at him before turning around to the basin.

Jungkook cleaned the utensils, quietly. But the male was inquisitive about what the Sigma was carrying on behind his back. With the excuse of getting the wiping cloth, the alpha turned around. He was disappointed, but not surprised. The elder was very much was enjoying the view of his mate.

His gaze caused Jungkook's beard cheeks hot, formed the butterflies to flutter in his midriff, but these effects of the former one did not stop the younger from scowling at the Sigma.

"oh my lady, have you seen those eyes of yours? Oh, my lady." Taehyung dramatically stated. "how was my singing, my lady? Did you like it? Hmm?" Taehyung sauntered towards Jungkook.

"I know you sent him home because I despise him." Taehyung enclosed his arms around the younger's shoulders, granting him a little squeeze. He gawked upon his face, solely to get a dead expression from the alpha.

Jungkook's deadly stare dropped shivers down to Taehyung's spine. "oh my lady, why are you mad? Anger doesn't suit you, my lady-"

Heard that the boxer with the biggest debut of this decade has punches, which no one can bear. You have only heard it. Taehyung felt it on his jaw.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was having a nap on Jungkook's shoulder. Don't ask me how did they end up here. Gratitudes to Jungkook that he was at least resting on the sofa. Considering how overdramatic the sigma is, the younger for sure knew-Nevertheless, he got his jaw punched- he would've pretended as if he was beaten up viciously and would indeed elect to limp.

Jungkook stared at the elder, who was relaxing as if he hadn't fallen asleep in years. He looked softened. Jungkook faintly smiled before binding his arms around his shoulders, moving the elder on his chest.

The lad choked when the elder enclosed his arms around his waistline, drawing the younger closer. Leaning more into the touch, Jungkook thought not to interrupt the elder from having a nap.

Just as the younger was about to close his eyes, in the early afternoon, the rest of the Kims and the Jeons stormed the place.

"Oh, my lord- "Jin buzzed out loud, to which everybody shh'ed him. Jungkook squinted his eyes, struggling to manage them from drifting off. The elders snickered at the two. No wonder how mad they're from one another they wouldn't leave each other and that's for sure.

Just then, everybody caught the light plum shade on the younger sigma's jaw. Jungkook hastily glanced elsewhere. Taehyung deliberately opened his eyes when he heard the enveloping murmurs.

"What's that on his face?" Mr. Jeon charged. "Beauty," the alpha directly responded, not meeting their eyes, which assuredly were glancing suspiciously at the younger.

"Jungkook-ah, I know you are genuinely serious about the forthcoming league, but that doesn't mean you'll see your mate as your punching bag." Mrs. Jeon shook her in disbelief.

Everyone chuckled at the younger, who was sulking. "But- there must be a reason, right? Why did you jab our poor Tae?" Mrs. Jeon continued. "He was-H-He was-"

"I was?" Taehyung, raising his face from his rib cage, stared straight into Jungkook's eyes. His arms, which were enjoying the younger's petite waist, pulled him closer than they were. "What was I doing, Jungkookie?" he husked into his eyes.

"He did nothing, I was just mad" Jungkook puffed, looking away. Excluding Taehyung, who was without any shame, was gawking at the younger, the rest of them were teasingly snickered at him.

.

.

.

.

Why is it that Jungkook is the merely one to get punishments from the elders and not the Sigma? The punishment was to take care of the former for injuring his handsome face before the party. Taehyung was sloppily laid on the younger's bed, popping the grapes into his mouth as he scrolled through his phone repeatedly glancing at the Alpha.

It was essentially dinnertime and all the Sigma did was drive Jungkook to feel those butterflies with his flirty gaze. Sometime later, Taehyung turned on the television as he remembered that Jungkook had his interview to be telecasted.

Jungkook's mouth flapped low when the elder started watching his interview. The male, deciding not to lose his cool, proceeded to do his college work.

"Well, holding aside your sporty life, everyone is deeply interested in your love life. Look at those ladies." The interviewer pointed at the crowd. "So, taking their question into consideration, do you have someone you love, like, or do you have a mate?"

Taehyung, for sure, felt the younger will not accept things publicly. He might claim he is yet to discover his mate, or he doesn't have someone he likes. The Sigma sighed, grabbing his phone to avoid the question's answer. But to his bewilderment, his ears stood up at what he heard-

"I have a mate" Jungkook beamed tenderly at the host. Everybody shrieked loudly at his sentence. "well, we know Alpha Jeon that it's your private life but can you let us know the rank of your mate?" People expected an omega as an answer but-when they heard "He is a Sigma male" the individuals including the host gaped, squealing.

Jungkook, being embarrassed, bought his book in front of his face to avoid the elder one's gaze. But when he heard nothing from the latter, he peeped above the book but found the elder nowhere. He sighed, but his breath tethered when he felt someone nuzzling their face into his neck.

"Scent me, Koo"

❀❀❀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

819K 37.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
324K 11.1K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
67.7K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
513K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...