A Court of Love and Family

By mymymoon

Book 1 Luna, the second child of Feyre and Rhysand, has lived a life in secret. No one outside a handful of... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 27

72 3 0
By mymymoon

CW and TW Sexual Asault. 

This chapter contains none grafic sexual violence.

She entered the bedchamber again, finding Tirian sitting on the bed, awake and waiting. Luna relaxed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What happened?" He asked, his hands moving up and down her back.

"A friend of mine had..." She stopped herself, unsure if she should tell him before many of her close family knew. "An emergency. But it is fine now..." She started to play with his hair. Her fingers tangled in the dark locks.

"This friend is lucky to have you." He started to lift the hem of her shirt.

"Yes, and I am lucky to have her..." Luna melted at the touch of his hands.

"Do you think we will be disturbed one more time tonight?" He asked, his lips started to trace her neckline. Luna held back the instinct to moan as he nibbled at her skin.

"They better stay away... The room is shielded..." The two of them tumbled down onto the bed. Luna on top of the Darkbringer.

"Good..." He flipped them. "Shall we finish what we started?" He took his shirt off and not long after Luna followed.

"Yes..." Tirian took the lead, his fingers moving down her body, touching her, teasing her. Pleasure took over Luna's body as he continued to undress her.

"You truly are a beauty..." He whispered in her ear as his fingers slipped into her. "Wet, raw..." It didn't take long until he moved in himself. Setting a steady pace once she adjusted. Luna buried her fingers into his back, gasping as he moved.
"Hungry... easy to take..." Something changed in his voice and his movements became harder.

"But what can I expect from the daughter of a beast..." Tirian moved quickly, grabbing her hands and holding them in place above her head. Luna started to struggle but he held her down. The darkness flowed from him, numbing her hands and feet. "So desperate to stand on your own that you refused to listen..." All pleasure was gone now and Luna tried to get him off, trying to break free from his hold.

"But you know what is better? You, and all of your family being so blind..." The darkness exploded in the room, eating away at the light. Leaving nothing behind. "It didn't take much to make our plan work, plant some seeds, and watch the rootes tear the ground apart." He moved away from her. In the darkness she recognized his voice. The same voice that freed her from the cell.

"What are you talking about? Tirian?" Luna found her voice, or the remnants of it. She desperately tried to understand what was happening.

"My name is Axios, not Tirian. And in this very moment, me and my brothers are taking over what is rightfully ours." He gripped her throat, squeezing it hard. "And you Luna, are my price for doing this..."

Spots danced across her vision, but behind them... The darkness clouding Tirians, Axios, mind cleared up, and Luna took the chance. Entering it with all of her might.

___

He had grown up in the tunnels of the easterd mountains, he had trained in these caves all his life. Waiting for the day he was deemed ready to take part in the mission. The mission his forefathers had started the day the powers of the High Lords left there Darkbringer bloodline in favour of a Daemati Bloodline. Moving the court from The Court of Darkness to the Night Court. It was almost fifteen thousand years ago, but now the time was right, now thye where to take back what was rightfully theres.

Axios' forefathers saw the coming High Lords strike a deal with the beasts of the mountain. They saw how they created and protected the city of Velaris. They saw how the being of Amren was watched over. They saw it all, and accepted it, and now they couldn't anymore.

A former human as High Lady, opening up the borders in new ways, revealing Velaris. Lighting up the Night Court to move it past the old times. They had enough after it became clear that the High Lord, Rhysand, would not give any of the Darkbringers remaining in Hewn more power. Just lessen it until nothing remained. And Axios and five of his brothers were tasked with one thing.

"Kidnap the son, make him blind forever. Hurt him so not even a Lightbringer can save him. Crush the High Lord and Lady. Hurt them." So for years they planned, two of the brothers moved to Hewn to be able to get some information to the rest. And Axios, the youngest at only seventy four, was tasked with guarding the cell the son was meant to stay in. Then the rumour hit their ears.

"They have a second child. The High Lady must have hidden it until now. Take the baby too. Take them both." They made sure to spread false rumours, sightings of strange activities around the Courts, and not long after they started, a spy was sent out.

"The Spymasters mate, he is distracted now..." That was the information that came from Hewn. And not long after, the General seemed to also be distracted by something.

"It is time... Once the son has returned from the Blood Rite, if he is not killed in it, we move." And they waited, and waited. Axios was there that day at the party. He held his eyes of the son, waiting until the perfect time to strike. This was their chance to take back what was rightfully theirs. Then, the girl came up on stage.

Axios was floored by her beauty. The two toned eyes, the white strip of hair, the markings on her skin. The dress...

His mate? He asked the others who hid among the guests.

No...

"There is one more thing we are here to tell you." The High Lady started to say. "Twenty years ago, almost twenty one, I had a daughter." The brothers looked at each other. "Some might remember the year your High Lord was gone. During that time I was waiting for Luna here." The beautiful girl took a step forward. And the plan changed in an instant.

Take her instead.

The oldest of his brothers walked forward and took all the attention while Axios moved to the back of the room, hidden in darkness. He grabbed her from behind, dusting Faebane over her before he took her to the tunnels.

She was a fighter, trained by the mountain beasts. Strong, but not all powerful. He started to blind her, until the chilling feeling of her mind in his came over him. Axios acted quickly. Faking an escape before she started to look too close into his mind. He made her deaf for a short while to inform the others. And while some did not agree, they understood the danger she could be.

And he let her go, and maybe, for a blink of an eye, he cared for her as he left her on that mountain top.

His forefathers hated that the plan had failed, and his punishment reflected that. After days and days of torture, he was ready to give up and give in. But a different plan was made.

"Go there and seduce her. Create a rift in the family, isolate them from each other. Do all that you can to succeed, and once they all are in different places, we will attack once again. All of us from different places. Spread out over the territory. An ambush they will be too distracted to see."

He hid his mind in darkness, pretending that he didn't know who he was. And this girl, this Luna...

Axios realised quickly that he didn't need to create a rift in the family, they were already separated. He could see it in how the son kept his distance, how the daughter held some sort of grudge against her parents. In how the High Lord looked lost without his beasts.

But the daughter had a fire in her, one Axios didn't anticipate. She moved and planned quickly for them to be moved to The Day Court, halting the plans.

"Make your time there short. Tire her out. Stand against it all." Came back as instructions after the drawback became clear.

And Axios did just that. Using his powers on her head to tire her out, slowly but surely. The same with the Spellcleaver. It took all his strength. All of his power and will. But slowly the daughter started to give up. Then the gala happened, and the spy came too close for comfort. Tirian had seen her in the town, but the look on her face as she realised what happened. They all needed to move quickly now. Axios worked to move back to the Night Court. He heard the news that the spy got out, badly hurt, but still free.

And at the same time... The daughter got closer and closer, and maybe he started to like her, this Luna. This fierly, driven Luna. The turning point came once she broke through his shields for the first time. He needed to act fast, and somehow, that made him come closer to her.

Her scent of fresh grass in the morning made his head dizzy. Her smile and laugh, and her body... Axios had trouble going to sleep some nights because his head was filled with images of her body. Everytime they came closer... He tried to not feel anything for her, but he did. Day after day he started to fall for her. To the point where he asked his brothers to spare her.

"Let me have her after, let me keep her. Kill the rest. But let her live." He had begged on his knees.

"You can have her. Break her down. Keep her locked up. No one of them can leave once we enact our plan." Said and done.

Not long after they came back to Hewn the time was right. He just needed to distract her. Axios couldn't help but to feel stressed when she just left, no friends could be that important? But once she returned, he took his chance. And outside the darkness was spreading, her family was crushed, and soon, the Night Court would be returned to his family's hands.

___

The memories faded, the grip he had around her throat lessened. Luna's vision was blurry with tears, Axios took a step back from her.

"Was any of it real?" She asked, too shaken to do anything else.

"What?" He asked.

"Between us? Was it really just a game?" She tried to find her clothes, the darkness making it hard for her to see in the room.

"I want you..." Axios gripped her arm, a touch that just hours ago made Luna's stomach twist in anticipation, but now it was twisting in disgust.

"Let go of me..." She tried to find a way out, tried to find her parents' minds. Her brothers. Tried to warn them of what happened.

"No." His gripp hardened. "You are mine." He pulled her to him, forcing a kiss on her lips.
"You like this, I know you do." He said it against her lips.

"No..." She pushed him off and lashed out with her magic, keeping him at bay and tried again to find her family.

An attack is coming! Parts of the memories followed, the plan, the motive. She got no response.

"No one is answering?" Axios asked. "Our darkness is almost covering all of the Court, it is too late..."

"No..."

"They're all dead now... You are the last one left..." The air left her body, her mind went blank. "Stay here Luna, rule this Court with me and my brothers." His fingers moved over her chin, wiping away tears.

"No..." She struggled against his grip again.

"No point in fighting it. I know you want me. I know you long for more..." He pressed her against the wall.

"I wanted a friend..." Luna whispered back, gathering all of her powers. "Not an enemy."

She got him off of her and in a moment the light returned to the room and she could grab her clothes, then she winnowed. Landing as far away she could. Far from the border of the Night Court. Far from what was left of her family.

The snow chilled her bones, making her shiver. But the cold didn't hurt her. Insted the pain she was feeling was for the loss of her friends, her family. All of those she loved and cared for.

"Evalyn and Hope..." She said their names as tears flowed down her cheeks. "Kira... Regina..." Her body started to shake in anger.

"Nesta and Cassian, Gwyn... Azriel..." Those who had trained her, had been there when her life had been so small.

"Mother... Father... Nyx..." Luna collapsed down in the snow, grief shut her body down, and she stayed in the snow. Refusing to get up. 

_____

This one hurt... Not the good guy at all... 

Vote, Comment, Share!!!

/Mymymoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 267 17
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴʏx'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ 'ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ'. 🌹 Status: Completed !Sweari...
55.8K 1.8K 57
Follows story line of the ACOTAR series.... picks off right after ACOSF, so of course spoilers are meant to be said in this story. For people who hav...
60.3K 1.9K 18
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. She saw herself as one could view the moon. Isolated from everyone, alone in the da...
35.2K 1.5K 48
[SEQUEL TO CURSEBREAKER AND FIREHEART] The gods have returned, and they are out for blood. With the Queen of Terrasen missing in action, Feyre A...