Amore {Druig}

By 0range_sorbet

๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’... More

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  & ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘ 
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

1.7K 47 0
By 0range_sorbet

Dandelions - Ruth B

3rd Person Pov

Babylon 575 BC

Artemis stood next to Phastos as the sprite's illusions lit up the dark sky of Babylon. Stories of the Eternals graced the sky. The Babylonian was filled with golden wisps of Gilgamesh fighting Deviants.Art rested her head on Phastos's shoulder, happy that they could enjoy the peace that was rare on this planet. Before Sprite's illusions ended, a golden silhouette of a couple appeared. Vines surrounded them and the golden sky lit up brighter until they exploded into fireworks, fading away. Phastos looked down at the girl, smiling.

Did you know about this? She questioned

"Know about what?" He responded.

"The thing about me and Druig," she deadpanned.

"Who said anything about it being you two?"

"Well um, it just looked like... never mind," she grumbled in defeat.

"I think someone was also thinking the same thing," he smirked, walking away towards the Domo.

Wait, Phastos, don't walk away from me! Well, don't expect any more of my amazing presents, "she shouted, but Phastos was too far away to hear her childish threats.

Artemis turned her head towards a certain mind controller making his way over to her. Druig was slightly taller than her, so when he met her, he somewhat towered over her. "Did you know about that?" he asked.

"That's exactly what I said, but apparently it's not us," she returned.

"What? It looks exactly like... Oh, I see what happened. "

Artemis nodded, "Yep." She looked around to find something, anything, to escape the awkwardness surrounding the pair. She eventually spotted Makkari stealing some more artifacts. A smirk graced her face. "Wanna go bust Karri for stealing?"

"You read my mind, Angel."

"I thought that was your job, Mr. Mind Control."

The pair quickly made their way over to a table occupied with men, eagerly waiting for the speedster to return with the stolen goods. Druig sat down on the edge of the bench, collecting some food from the table. When isn't he eating? The speedster arrived in front of the pair, placing more items down on the table. "Beautiful Kari, what are we stealing this time?" Artemis questioned her best friend.

She signed, "I needed to get enough artefacts to make a good trade." She piled more items out of a chest onto the table, showing them off. Behind the friends, two men were plotting to steal her items. Well, her stolen items "Just lie to her," one of the Bablyions whispered to the other. He tried to grab it without knowing Makkari was smirking at his pathetic attempt. She held up her finger to her friends before speeding over to the men, making them drop the item with a gasp.

"I can sense the vibrations. Even the tiniest movement Including your voices when you speak, "she signed to them. Did you two just waste my time? " She asked the two, raising her eyebrows.

Druig and Artemis stood to the side, smirking proudly at Makkari for standing up to the men. However, that was disrupted by the one thing Artemis hated more than Ikaris.

The humans are fighting.

Artemis turned to the humans, sadness washing over her face. She loved them dearly for all the wonderful things they had achieved without their help. She couldn't remember any other planet, but this was by far her favourite. Artemis looked back towards them. Why had they stopped? Her question was immediately answered when their eyes lit up with a familiar gold. Oh, Druig. Makkari came over, bumping them both. "When humans have conflict, Ajak tells us not to interfere," she signed for both of them.

On instinct, they both turned towards Makkari. "Well, she also says that stealing is very, very bad." Druig retaliated. He held up a small figure, which Makkari snatched out of his hand.

She faced Artemis. "What item do you have?" She signed.

Art smiled and picked up a little doll. "This is just something I stole from a thief." With the comment, she also snatched the doll.

If you guys don't tell, I won't tell. Makkari negotiated.

Art and Druig looked at each other before facing back to Makkari. "Deal" they said in unison. Makkari sped off to find more artefacts to trade and sell, leaving the pair alone once more.

The party carried on for a few more hours, which left Artemis in hours of misery. Druig left when he found some more violence to control; Sersi and Icky were dancing; Phastos had gone back to the Domo after Sprite's show; and Gilgamesh was so drunk he couldn't stand it, which left Art alone. She had made her way onto the rooftop of the building, staring out into the night, looking over Babylon. This was her favourite place that they had lived in. The people here were so unique and lively, they appreciated each other, which she hadn't seen in a long time. A few tears dripped down Art's cheek; her skin was blotched with red, and her nose was stuffy. Art couldn't help thinking that she didn't have much to offer in the development of this planet. Why was I chosen for this?

Druig's Pov

I walked around the dying party searching for a certain troublemaker. I felt incredibly guilty leaving her earlier, but I couldn't stand the way she made me feel. My purpose is to fix the human race, not fall for one of my fellow Eternals, but I can't help it. She is so captivating. Her laugh, smile, and energy infect me. She has no idea of the hold she has on me, which is why I need to find her. Maybe she went back to the Domo? I stopped and focused on finding her thoughts. She always projects them, even if she doesn't mean to. After searching, I finally heard her. Wait. Was she crying? I began to follow her thoughts. I climbed the stairs to the roof of the building. My beautiful Angel sat on the edge, her legs dangling, her quiet sniffles frequently leaving her person.My heart shattered staring at her. I don't know how to make myself known. Would she want to see me? I looked over at her tired frame.

"Angel?"

Artemis's Pov

I don't know how long I've been up here. My mind won't stop racing. It's all pouring out and I can't stop it. I just want it to stop. Eventually, the tears stopped. My eyes are sore and puffy, my nose is running, and I'm tired. I was so wrapped up in my mind, I barely heard the one person I loved more than life, the person I'd drop everything for. The person who makes me feel like I'm worth more than just being a soldier is

"Angel?" His voice was just above a whisper.

I didn't turn round; I couldn't let him see me like this. Weak, vulnerable His gentle footsteps walked up beside me. I finally looked up at him, his hand out for me to take. I hesitantly took it. "What are you doing?" he asked, pulling me into a hug.But not just a loose hug, it was one that you clung onto for dear life. Words didn't need to be exchanged; my worries floated away as he tightened his grip around my waist. I didn't waste any time wrapping my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder.

You're a perfect angel; don't let Ikaris or this planet get to you.

I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond. I just nodded, letting him know I understood. He pulled us apart. I stared up at him as the moonlight shone perfectly, illuminating half of his face. He reached down, resting his forehead against mine. I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes, remembering this moment for as long as I could.

This is what love feels like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 28
Time heals all wounds or so they say. Druig felt at peace with his choice, eventually. The anger turned numb and he created a safe space for those th...
48.5K 1.3K 18
๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ถโ€ข๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ตโ€ข๐˜† โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) an enduring and consuming passion >> ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ << Eternals /// Book One [...
49.6K 1.1K 28
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
56.6K 1.3K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...