The New Girl | Draco Malfoy

Par lunaismymoon

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ '๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก... Plus

A New Life / One
Going Home / Two
It's Happening / Three
This Girl / Four
About Myself / Five
First Day / Six
Bloody Pureblood Supremacy / Seven
Who is she? / Eight
A Freak Like You / Nine
She Will / Ten
Just Believe / Eleven
The Goblet Of Fire / Twelve
Cousin? / Thirteen
Avoiding Me / Fourteen
This Is Bad / Fifteen
Better Than Him / Sixteen
A Friendship Was Born / Seventeen
Weird / Eighteen
Home / Nineteen
You Fancy Her / Twenty
That Damn Giggles / Twenty - One
This Will Be Great / Twenty - Two
This Feels Like Home / Twenty - Three
It Was Just A Bet / Twenty - Five
Reject Affection / Twenty - Six
Ever Forgive You / Twenty - Seven
Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight
Just Fine / Twenty - Nine
My Girl / Thirty
Obsessed / Thirty - One
The Dark Mark / Thirty - Two
Being Genuine / Thirty - Three
If You Want To / Thirty - Four
Going Sideways / Thirty - Five
A Chance / Thirty - Six
I Know / Thirty - Seven
Let Him Go / Thirty - Eight
At All / Thirty - Nine
No One / Forty
I Always Will / Forty - One
Trapped / Forty - Two
Things Took A Turn / Forty - Three
Do Better / Forty - Four
Freaking Out / Forty - Five
For A Reason / Forty - Six
Through The Mud / Forty - Seven
Single Soul / Forty - Eight
If Only / Forty - Nine
Definitely / Fifty
Suspicious / Fifty - One
Understandable / Fifty - Two
Mahogany Apple / Fifty - Three
All Of It / Fifty - Four
Very Peculiar / Fifty - Five
Take My Own Life / Fifty - Six

A Big Day / Twenty - Four

31 3 3
Par lunaismymoon

HELA'S POV 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is a big day. A very big day. 

My mum sent me the dress as a Christmas present. I woke up very early by paper ruffling at the feet of my bed. There was a one big parcel box wrapped in a neat royal blue paper.

I took it since I already knew it's gonna be the dress and I immediately ran up to the bathroom; lock the door and open the box carefully, not wanting rip the beautifully wrapped paper or ruin the dress. 

And there she is, the dress. 

It was so beautiful and graceful, I started crying for no reason. I put on the dress slowly and nervously, putting one feet after another into the head of the dress and gently putting my arms through the delicate lace that was stitched into a thin circular cup shaped sleeve but it's drooped down my shoulder.

I look at myself in the mirror as I flat down the bodice of the dress to the layers down the dress.

It hugs me tightly like I want it to. It's flowy in the right places. The layers were perfectly layered. The blue was the right cold tone. It's just so flawless and elegant.

I admire myself as I twirl around and do some poses before I neatly and carefully fold my dress and put it back in the box and silently put it in my trunk. I wrote a letter to my mum and owled her instantly back before going back to bed.

But when I pull my blanket on me, something light but heavy dropped on the floor. I look on the floor and another present that was wrapped in emerald green paper caught my eye. I slowly unwrap it, hoping it's not some prank from the twins. 

It was a blue velvet box. 

I open it to see a necklace. 

The necklace!

There was no note or a name of who sent it. 

They bought it for me? Was it Pansy? I... don't think so.

I smile to myself as I held it close to chest with excitement and joy fills my stomach along with butterflies.

"They said it was for someone special."

I grin as I watch the sun starts to rise, painting with purple and light blue watercolor. I breath in once again as I look back at the necklace and put it back into the box before I put it in my trunk.

I look at the time to see that it was already 5:38 so I got out of bed again and took a quick shower and changed into some new clothes and woke up Pansy and Daphne saying "Merry Christmas" who were also got up, smiling and excited for today.

When we went down to get breakfast and to our surprise, nearly everyone was awake. 

It's only 7 in the morning.

We went and sat down in our seat and started discussing about who will do whose makeup and hair.

"So, we all got our dress, I supposed, so we need to sort out our makeup and hairstyle now." Daphne plans out.

She loves dressing up and getting ready for every occasion which I love since I can ask her about almost everything with products or clothing stores I can buy at and ask her about what to wear and which lipstick shades go better for me.

"I'm going with light makeup though" Pansy chimes in, "I don't want it to be too little but I still want it to be angelic, ya know." she continues explaining to Daphne who listens carefully.

When we finally got to the plan down, I chose to do all of our hairs and Pansy will do my makeup and Daphne will do her and I'll do Daphne.

Plan's done.

Time flies fast as Pansy and Daphne sit outside, talking to Blaise and Theo while I play snowball fights with The Weasleys and Harry including some random first years.

Draco was nowhere to be found.

"Blaise, where's Draco?" I ask, throwing a snowball at a first year and guard myself as I did.

"I reckon he's in his dorm, trying to kill his nervousness for today." he smirks, looking away from talking to Theo, "To see you."

"Oh, shut up." I cup some snow in my hands and throw it at him.

"Yeah, he's right." Theo chimes in, laughing, "He doesn't even want to come down to eat because he didn't want to see you. Not in a bad way." he quickly adds, making my face turns red, "You turned him into a little kid on Christmas as soon as you said that one word to him. He walks into the class with the biggest smile on his face and only notice when we point it out."

"Really?"

"Really!" 

"I feel like you're not telling me something."

"Well I have told you everything about him." Theo puts his hands up, "Nothing to search more."

But my eyes shifted from him when a figure of a bushy hair girl, ran up to the castle. Hermione went into the castle while Ron looks at her confused, muttering something to Harry.

I put down the one snowball that I was intending to throw it to Ron and told the girls that we also need to get ready. We said our goodbyes to the boys and ran up to the castle with excitement which giggling, leaving them confused.

As soon we got to our dorm, we showered one after another and do everything that will be prepared to put products on and to also put our dresses on. 

We put on our dresses one by one in the bathroom and we closed our eyes after we're done and wait for the other to finish.

"Okay, I'm ready! Don't open your eyes until I got to one, alright?!" Pansy yells from inside the bathroom, "Okay! 3! 2! 1!" she counts as she get out of the bathroom.

We all open our eyes only to get our jaws dropped.

"Oh my god, you guys looks so beautiful!" I squeal, walking up to them, getting a better look at their dresses.

"Thank you." they say in unison, grinning as they walk around in their dresses.

"But your dress!" Pansy gasps, "It fits you so well!" she exclaims as she feels the fabric.

"Thank you." I smile, "Well now!" I put my hands together, "Let's do our makeup and hair. Let's start with Pansy." I point at her and push her in front the vanity and sit her down.

"It won't take long so wait and don't MOVE!" I say as I take my wand.

"Let the magic begin!" Daphne cheers, taking out her wand.

After three hours of doing our makeup and hair, we were all done and ready to go.

We did some final touches as putting on our jewelry, perfumes and some touch up on our make up. We put on our heels and almost argued about me not wanting to wear them but I gave in and wore one that Daphne had which also fits wit my dress. 

I just wanted to wear sandals with long laces so I won't die tomorrow after the ball by dancing.

We all looked at ourselves in the mirror one last time before we head out the door to the hall. But Daphne insist we take a photo before we head down which we happily accepted so she quickly took her camera out of her trunk and took several photos which turn into more than just three.

~~~~~~~

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very nervous and excited to see her. She has been making me feel that way for the past weeks whenever I'm near her. Hela has made me feel a lot of things I had never felt. Now that she have shown a side of her that she never shows anyone makes me feel kinda special. 

I have been watching her for afar and I can see she's very nice, always likes to help people even when she's having trouble with her own, she loves animals, she love books, she loves to cherish little things she sees.

Fuck! 

How can a bet change the way I look at her or feel around her? I feel like a total arse whenever I remember I'm just doing these all for a bet. 

I shouldn't have done it but I did it. The deed is done.

Me and the boys have been waiting for the girls at the right down the marble staircase, just like I promise Hela. I have been flattening my dress robes and fixing my hair for the past 10 minutes before Theo tells me to calm down. 

After a while, I see both Parkinson and Greengrass comes up from the dungeons holding hands.

Parkinson's wearing pink?! Did she hit her head? 

Greengrass being her extra-self wore the most dramatic dress she can find and maybe pretty much tailored the whole dress herself since I don't think the store won't sell dresses like those.

They both look pretty nice, not gonna lie. 

Blaise and Theo were dumbstruck, looking at them. I chuckle hitting the back of their heads before the girls take their hands and lead them into the hall.

Pansy looks like she trying her best to find something before she's being pull by Blaise into the hall.

Maybe she's waiting for Hela?

I smile at the boys before putting my attention back on the entrance of the dungeons again.

I breathe in through my nose and out my mouth, trying to calm down my nerves and the anxiety I'm having in the pit of my stomach. I don't know if it's a good one or a bad one but I can't help it.

I just can't wait to see her.

I look around me to see if Hela has already came out when I hear someone gasps, "She looks beautiful." Which I follow the voice to see, it was one of the Patil twins, looking up. I follow the directions up the marble stairs to see Granger but instead a girl who came out of the dungeons caught my eyes.

It was Hela.

She was wearing a long blue beautiful gown. Words can't even describe how that dress looks on her. It hugs her body like a glove. 

Her hair in an elegant low bun with diamond stars and the necklace to go with her look. Her upturned chocolate brown eyes look more beautiful than ever. No one has ever stunned me like this before. It was breathtaking. 

She was always breathtaking.

Her eyes wonder around before they meet mine and the world stops. 

Everything went quiet. Everything around us went black.

She was glowing like- like a star. It was like we were the only people in the whole world. It was like she was walking beautiful towards me in slow motion. She looks like an angel. 

I'm so lucky.

Everything goes back to normal when suddenly she stands in front of me, waving her hand in front of my face. I blink a couple of time to see her staring back at me, her cheeks light red.

"You- err- look-," I stutter, not finding the words to describe her, "You look- so gorge-," I took a deep breath, "You look s- so beautiful." I stutter again, mentally cursing at myself.

Damn it!

She giggles slightly and says, "Thank you, Draco. You look handsome too."

That giggle makes me feel so many type of ways and she doesn't even know it.

"Shall we?" I ask, holding out my arm, almost stuttering.

"We shall." she replies, linking her arms with mine as we walk to the hall.

This bet is not going well anymore and what makes me guiltier is that it's just a bet. I feel like I said that too much already, to myself. She's starting to change her ways about me and I'm going to ruin everything it in just one sentence, just one.

I'm going to hurt her... I really shouldn't seal the bet with Theo and just confess my feelings like Blaise did- NO! Feelings make you weak, that's what father has always told me.

But now.., now that I'm looking at her, I regret not confessing. I would do anything to go back and call off the bet in the first place. I messed up.. like I always do.

Fuck..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is gonna be interesting

vote/comment/share <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

392K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
22.3K 372 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
17.8K 422 34
WARNING!! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!! NOT EVEN THE PLOT OR STORY!! CHARACTERS AND SETTING ALL BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING! PLOT AND STORY AND WRITING ALL BEL...
1.9K 36 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...