CRIME (The Owners Series #1)

By a-zig-zag-life

"I will take all the pain. Just accept me again, zandra." "Then be ready, Terickzima..." "You're a trouble. Y... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 13
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 14
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

116 5 0
By a-zig-zag-life

LUMABAS SIYA SA BANYO SAKTONG INIT NA INIT NA 'KO. Ang amoy niya ay umikot sa buong kwarto. Napangiti ako, sinuklay ng kamay niya ang buhok nito at tumingin sa pwesto ko. 

My thoughts quickly went back to the events. We had agreements there when we initially met.He continued to remain; I was only unaware that he was still mending me. Repairing the broken heart, he didn't cause and the life he didn't ruin.

"Taste it." He seductively said.

My eyes shifted on the cold floor. "Surely, I'm scrumptious. I'm good if you'll do it today and If you're busy, do it tomorrow, I'm also fine with that. Next tomorrow? Definitely, yes. But If you like it every day, of course, why not?" 

Wow

I blinked twice and cleared my throat. I'm not aware that my husband has a high winds temper. 

Kinuha ko ang nakapalipit na tuwalya sa bewang niya at nilagpasan siya. 'Di man lang siya nag-abala na takapan ito bagkus ay sinundan niya pa ko ng tingin. 

"Can I join you?" 

"Tantanan mo 'ko." Sabay pasok ko sa banyo. 

BUMUHOS ANG MALAMIG NA TUBIG SA KATAWAN KO. Sadyang ang pagdaloy nito sa balat ko ay nagbibigay ng panandalian gaan ng loob. Pinikit ko ang mata ko at hinayaan ang oras na lumipas. 

Nakaramdam ako ng kamay sa buhok ko. Pinisil niya ang anit ko at mahinhin na hinila ang mga buhok ko. Sumulat ang ngiti sa labi ko. 

"Feels good?" He asked. 

"Yea." I murmured. 

Felt him stopped his hand. As I opened my eyes, he is already in front of me. Although his eyes were displaying a range of emotions, love never wavered. 

"May I know what's wondering on you?" Curious eyes. "It's nothing." I applied the body wash on my body by pumping it. My body is being poked by his stare.

"It's really nothing." Keeping myself calm. 

"Okay." He answered shorty and started to walk away. Before that I grabbed his hand. "I'm feeling terrible. My soul is hurting me at every core. I had trouble falling asleep last night. I'm torn to bits because my thoughts were just so loud. Fin, I have no idea what to do anymore." 

"I hurt you, Finnian. I cheated on you! I betrayed you! Can't you see? But you kissed me last night like it was all fine and accept me freely. How can you do that? Do you have plan on me? Revenge? Vengeance?"

The sound of rushing water amid solitude. I bit my lips trying to keep myself. I gave all the hell on him and I'm scared and nervously terrified of this hero saving me, someday he'll leave me. Throwing the stones but he just shrugged those. 

"Zandra, I never thought about that. Is that what's upsetting you, those are your accusations? Was that the thought that crossed your mind the previous evening?" His eyes are marked by sorrow paint. "I'm insane, Zandra. Don't blame my behavior. I'm born to be like this to you." He gulped. 

Naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya at hinawakan ang kanyang malambot na balat. Yumuko siya at hinayaan akong haplusin ang mukha niya. 

"I'm so bad, right, Fin?" Pinikit niya ang mata niya saka ngumiti ng matamis sa'kin. "Yes, you are."

"Ask me, again, Fin. Ask me to dance. I will gladly do, naked." I softly murmured. 

"Dance with me, Zandra." He pulled my thigh and put it on his side. That sudden move made my heart jumped yet I like to do it again.

All throughout my body is fluid. He does the same, stroking his liberated manhood on my flesh. Our eyes are communicating the same idea. 

I want that rough sex for my rough week. 

"Let me enter inside of that tight pussy." He said blazing. I couldn't utter words, he just barged in without warning.

"Oh! God!" I screamed. His manhood felt like a huge bottled water. At first, he done it slowly, like every wall inside of me will linger on it. My hands grasped on his neck. 

"Shit!" I cursed as I gasped on air. "Feels right?" He asked pressing his forehead on mine. I nodded. The feeling that ecstasy on my body. My body itching for more. 

Every pound was reaching her climax. "Fuck! This tight pussy!" He shouted. The temptation is always familiar with him. He dipped his head and bit her lips as he pumped on her. Her body was burning. He pulled and pushed back watching her.

Mesmerizing her all over again. "Ughmm!" Zandra closes her eyes just feel the rhythm. Under the water, soaking wet, they let their body enjoy in burning flame.

"Jump." He exclaimed. Automatically, Zandra jumped. Finnian sucked Zandra's Pepples. Her crimson red lips were wide opened. "Oh! It feels so good." Zandra moaned. 

Hips crying.

Zandra begging. 

Finnian burning.

His tongue twisting on her, while his hips move quickly. Every slammed of his body making her tremble convulsively. He twitched and tugged. Deepen and catches her tongue.

"I'm near, Fin. Please me." She begged. He spread his thigh and pushed her on the wall. He roughly fucked her there. Zandra cried more. He bit her lips while fucking her infront. She closed her eyes tightly, as she felt nearer. 

"Ahhh! Shit! Ugh! Ugmm!"She whimpered.

Her juice splashed, same with Finnian. He cum inside of her. 

ZANDRA'S LOOKING AT THE MIRROR. She put clothes on and run the red lipstick. Finnian at the back watching her. 

"You are already beautiful, Zandra. Don't need to put that red classic on your lips." He stated. She just shrugged. 

"Opia and Everett child were on my organization?" I asked him but I already knew the answer. Gazing him through the mirror. "Yes, they are." He answered. 

All the blood rose up like how the flame burned a paper. I turned around and stared at him with a glare. "How could you do that, Finnian? Welcoming their kid means erasing their guilt." I can't imagine that he did that.

I groaned, frustrated. 

"Zandra, it will no longer be possible for the child to inherit the parent's sin. In the same way, vengeance. None of the cruel things that were done to us were related to their son." Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang balikat niya. Biglang nagbago ang takbo ng utak ko, may sumingit sa mata niya na hindi ko pa nakikita dati. 

"Finnian! Their sin is same with their child. You are crossing my pain."

"Zand, it's not like that. Please understand me." His eyes were telling me to realize what he's pointing out. 

"I don't comprehend what you're saying! I simply cannot! Look! Fin, I'm no longer alive! I'm completely dead! They hurled nonsense at me as I stood there waiting for them to stop. And now it's your turn. You did that without seeking my permission. You're taunting me." Trembling voice. 

"Slowly, piercing me. Bleeding nonstop." My lips quiver. "P-p-paalisin mo sila doon. I-itapon mo sila. Pahiyain mo din sila. At wag na wag mo silang lalapitan. " Iyak ko. It's been a while. But I still can't forgive what happened. I don't want them to live in peace.

He took a step, but I step back. I shook my head. "Zand, stop this. Please have pity on the innocent child." I looked away. Tears build up. "Stop this. You are just simply attempting to break through the concrete ground." 

He drew my body closer to his. The warm sensation within him gave me courage. I'm drowning in the past and can't seem to let go. "Now it's my turn. Stop crossing the good years for them." Buried my face on his crook. 

"I'm s-s-sorry. I'm really s-sorry." My inaudible cry in the room. Tears rolling on my cheek. "It's been a decade, and I thought being silent will just kept me fine."

"Zandra, your past is over. It's a part of you, and it will linger, but you can't go back and change it. All you have to do is create an improvisation now, do something today that will be the best memory that will also stay on you in the future. This memory will stick with you and make you easily glad. Your past will serve as a shield, and today will function as a weapon." He wiped my tears and leaned on my face. Meaningful words that keeping me standing. 

"And if you're still fearful of everything. You are allowed to use me. I can be your armor, your blade, and your safe haven. If they try to touch you, they will encounter their greatest antagonists." Maintain his eyes connected on me. Getting crazier for his comfort war words. 

"Mark my words." Cold voice full of determination. 

He smiled broadly and gave me a soothing kiss on the lips.

WE ARRIVED AT THE SCHOOL. A yellow light struck my face, causing me to shut my eyes. I used to despise the sun, but now I don't. Finnian reminds me of the daylight. UV RAYS is lethal. He shines. Hallways are nice and clean. My gaze was drawn to the side. On the corner, I noticed students throwing pebbles.

My ears heard them laughing. 

Sumunod ang yapak ko sa mga naririnig kong malalakas na tawa. Maraming pumasok sa isip ko. Paniguradong masaya ang mga bata sa mga panibagong natututunan nila. Hindi katulad ko. 

"Mabigat ba ang baba mo? Nahuhuli ka." Isang boses ng guro ang umalingawngaw. Kasunod nito ang paglagapak ng tawanan na naman ng mga mag-aaral.

Isang pang-iinsulto?

"Ulit! Hangga't hindi kayo sunod-sunod, uulit tayo mula umpisa." 

"Ano ba 'yan!" Inis na sabi nila. Sumilip ako sa bintana at nakita ko silang pumwesto sa gitna. Pa-diamante ang porma ng mag-aangat ng ulo. Napansin ko kagad ang dalagang nakaupo sa gitna, kaya siya ay agaw pansin man kung magkakamali.

Napanood ko kung paano siya mahuli ng isang segundo. Umangat kagad kilay ng guro sa may pisara. "Mabigat ba talaga, 'yan! Mabigat ba ang baba mo? Sobra ba?! Halika babawasan ko!" Turo nito sa pisikal na anyo ng estudyante. "Ulitin niyo!" May ibang guro din siyang kasama ngunit hindi nila nagawang pigilan siya. 

Tumawa ang mga mag-aaral sa akalang biro ng guro. Ang dalagang kinutsya ay ngumiti ngunit napansin ko ang pilit nito. Dumaan sa mata nito ang hiya at umiwas na lamang ng tingin. May kumurot sa puso ko sa pangyayari.

"Ulit! Ulitin niyo! Dali!" Sigaw niya. "Dapat tawag sa'yo babalu." Yumuko lamang siya at bumalik sa ayos na parang wala siyang narinig na kutya sa guro niya. Napansin ko din ang pamamasa ng mata niya. 

Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at pumasok sa silid. Lahat ng mga mag-aaral ay napunta sa akin ang tingin. Umusbong ang galit sa puso ko. Paano niya nagagawang pahiyain ang batang 'yon sa mga kamag-aral niya. 

Lumulon ako ng malaking bato sa lalamunan bago ko siya duruin ng daliri ko. "Paano mo nagagawa 'yon? Pahiyain o laitin ang dalagang 'yan sa mga kasama mo. O baka naman gusto mo lang magpatawa para makakuha ng atensyon?" Imbis na mahiya ay humalakhak pa siya at tumingin ng masama sa'kin. "Bakit? Anong gusto mong iparating, ha? Hindi ko siya nilalait o pinapahiya, Miss. Masyado kang magaling mambintang. Isa ka lang sa tumulong sa paaralan, hindi ikaw ang may hawak dito." 

" For your information, I'm one of the founders here. In addition to your acts and words, it is clear that you are demeaning your pupil in front of his peers. Go ahead and do it! You can take his position." She scoffed. "Could you just keep out of my way? I educate them as well as her! You have no idea what I'm up to, so please keep away!"  Sigaw niya sa akin.

Gumalaw ang kamay niya at mabilis akong tinulak ng malakas niya kamay. Hindi ako kagad nakagalaw sa atake niya. Naramdaman ko matigas na pader sa likod ko. "Bumalik ka na doon kung saan ka galing. Wag dito sa classroom ko, ako ang masusunod sa lugar ko." Tinignan ko agad ang dalaga sa gitna, umiwas ito ng tingin. 

Bumuga ako ng hangin saka tumalikod sa lugar na 'yon. Ang paglanghap ng hangin kasama siya ay parang nakakamatay na hangin sa aking baga. 

"Zand? I've been looking for you for a while. Where did you go?" Finnian asked me. Papalapit siya sa akin. "Fin, can you get the name of a teacher on that corner? She's teaching the students about the dance." Sabay turo ko sa pinanggalingan ko. Lumipat ang mata niya roon at bumalik sa'kin ng may tanong. "Gusto kong malaman."

Binigyan niya ako ng isang tango. Kinuha niya at telepono niya. "Send it to me, now." His cold voice speaking on someone. Tumunog ulit ito. "She's Cristina Tolentino." Napatango ako. "Why? Sinaktan ka ba niya?" Tanong niya. Tumango ako.

He gripped on my arms and forced me to face him. Met his emotionless eyes. "What? Anong ginawa niya, Zandra?" Inikot niya ang katawan ko. Tinignan ang bawat sulok.

Her words cuts my breath. Her eyes were bloody, and I couldn't do anything about it. My throat feels tight.

"Nothing.." I whispered.

FINNIAN IS SEATING ON THE COUCH WITH A SEVEN STUDENTS. He glanced at me and stood. These students were so familiar. Their eyes show person. His hands wrapped on my waist. 

"They are Opia and Everett children." He stated. They showed me innocence. "They are all top students here." I was impressed. Sat beside them. 

"Ms. Williams. They are from High school. All single parents, that's why they took the exam and gladly it went successful and became one of your scholars, Ma'am." The principal said formally. "Kids, greet Ms. Williams."  

"Hello, Ms. Williams." Slowly a smile writes in their face. The headliner phone suddenly rung. He excused himself and walked away. Finnian went on me. "I just need to check something. I'll be back." I nodded.

In an instant, the youngest one made way to me. She held my hand and squeezed it. I can tell that her mother is Everett just by looking at her. "Ms. Williams, tama ba 'ko na naging kaibigan mo ang nanay ko?" Tanong ng bilog niyang mata. 

Nagdadalawang isip ako kung ano ang isasagot sa batang 'to. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakalunok sa tuyo kong lalamunan. Bumuntong hininga ito. "Marami sigurong nagawa si mama sa'yo at paniguradong masakit iyon. Halata sa mata mo ang mga emosyong hindi mo pa nailalabas. Hindi ko hihilingin na patawarin mo siya sa mga masasakit na ginawa niya sa'yo. Pero ang hihingin ko lamang ay patawarin mo ang sarili mo. Matagal nang panahon ang lumipas, sigurado akong masakit at sariwa pa rin sa'yo." 

Ngumiti ito sa'kin at hinigpitan ang hawak sa kamay ko. 

Ilang taon na ba ang batang 'to at napakalawak na ng isip niya. Natamaan ako sa mga sinabi niya. Bigla siyang hinila ng kanyang nakatatandang kapatid at humingi ng tawad sa'kin. Tumayo ako at lumabas sa lugar. Iniipit ako ng sarili kong hininga sa mga makakatohanang salita niya.

Sumalubong sa'kin si Terick. Ramdam ko ang pag iba ng ihip ng hangin. Nakasandal ito sa may pader at may hawak na papel. Unti-unting nagpakita ang ngiti sa labi niya na para bang hinintay niya ko ng matagal.

"Anong kailangan mo?" Tanong ko at ibinaling sa ibang bagay ang mata ko.

Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga at paglalakad ng mahinahon papunta sa'kin. "Naniniwala ka ba sa asawa mo, Zandra? Sa tingin mo ba lahat ng sinasabi niya sayo ay totoo?" Ani niya. 

Kumunot ang noo ko at sinalubong ang mata niya. "Anong sinasabi mo?" 

Tumawa siya at lumapit sa mukha ko. "May tinatago kaya ang asawa mo?" Pinanood nito ang mga lumalabas na ekspresyon sa aking mukha. Nanatiling nagmatigas ang itsura ko. "Talagang bang hindi ko masisira ang tiwala mo sa kanya?" Lumipat ang tingin niya sa labi ko. 

"Kaya pala nagawa niyang sirain ang tayo." Pinaikot niya ang ilang piraso ng buhok ko sa daliri niya. 

Marahas kong tinapik ang kamay niya. "What are you saying, Terick? We are done a decade ago. What the point of bringing it up?" 

He handed me a crumpled piece of paper. "Go to that location, Zandra. Tomorrow. I'll tell you everything with fucking evidence. I'll reveal what they've done to us. How they devastate everything."

"Terick, stop this. It's done." I clenched my hand. "Everything is done." My sharp tone.

"No! None of it is done. You need to understand your husband's level of dirtiness. Zandra, I'm always begging for the moment of truth. I'm dreaming of epiphany for us." He cried out. 

I took the paper from him, feeling the creases as my fingers grazed against them. "I'll be waiting." He turned around and left me behind. Stood there watching him walk away, a mix of emotions bubbling up inside of me. It's like something's on me, telling me to go and find out what he's trying to say. I stared at the paper in my hands and felt a wave of curiosity wash over me.

Mabilis namang hinanap ng mata ko si Finnian. Ngunit hindi ko siya makita kaya dumiretso ako sa paradahan ng kotse. Doon ko siya naabutang may kasamang babae, hinahaplos pa nito ang braso niya. Parang hindi naman ito napapansin ni Finnian. 

Ramdam ko ang pag-init ng ulo ko. Gumuhit sa labi niya ang matamis na ngiti at sa katawan niya ang harot. Unti-unting pumasok sa utak ko kung sino ang babaeng 'to. 

Si Anne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...