The New Girl | Draco Malfoy

By lunaismymoon

"š˜šØš® š„šØšØš¤ ššš­ š”šžš« šš š„š¢š­š­š„šž š­šØšØ š„šØš§š  š­šØ 'š§šØš­ š”šššÆšž šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬ šŸšØš« š”... More

A New Life / One
Going Home / Two
It's Happening / Three
This Girl / Four
About Myself / Five
First Day / Six
Bloody Pureblood Supremacy / Seven
Who is she? / Eight
A Freak Like You / Nine
She Will / Ten
Just Believe / Eleven
The Goblet Of Fire / Twelve
Cousin? / Thirteen
Avoiding Me / Fourteen
This Is Bad / Fifteen
Better Than Him / Sixteen
A Friendship Was Born / Seventeen
Weird / Eighteen
Home / Nineteen
You Fancy Her / Twenty
That Damn Giggles / Twenty - One
This Will Be Great / Twenty - Two
A Big Day / Twenty - Four
It Was Just A Bet / Twenty - Five
Reject Affection / Twenty - Six
Ever Forgive You / Twenty - Seven
Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight
Just Fine / Twenty - Nine
My Girl / Thirty
Obsessed / Thirty - One
The Dark Mark / Thirty - Two
Being Genuine / Thirty - Three
If You Want To / Thirty - Four
Going Sideways / Thirty - Five
A Chance / Thirty - Six
I Know / Thirty - Seven
Let Him Go / Thirty - Eight
At All / Thirty - Nine
No One / Forty
I Always Will / Forty - One
Trapped / Forty - Two
Things Took A Turn / Forty - Three
Do Better / Forty - Four
Freaking Out / Forty - Five
For A Reason / Forty - Six
Through The Mud / Forty - Seven
Single Soul / Forty - Eight
If Only / Forty - Nine
Definitely / Fifty
Suspicious / Fifty - One
Understandable / Fifty - Two
Mahogany Apple / Fifty - Three
All Of It / Fifty - Four
Very Peculiar / Fifty - Five
Take My Own Life / Fifty - Six

This Feels Like Home / Twenty - Three

31 3 0
By lunaismymoon

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ball is in three days and I was more nervous and excited to see the dress my mom will make for me. 

Vincent and Greggory have already left home for Christmas, saying that the ball was a stupid idea to be even holding in the first place.

Just because they want to be with their mommies for the holidays.

Draco has already asked me out for the ball which makes me more nervous about how he will react when he sees me with it.

As me and the group went to Hogsmeade as it was Saturday and the group has to pick up their dress robes and dresses today, except for me and Draco. 

Draco's mother sent him his dress robes just yesterday and it was all black as Blaise told me. 

Yes, all black. 

I thought that he asked my dress color so we can match but no, I was wrong.

I should've seen it coming.

"Hela, you good?" Theo snaps his fingers in front of my face. I blink my eyes a couple of times while he chuckles.

We were all standing out the dress shop for some people to get out since it was too crowded inside and Pansy didn't like it.

"Yeah, I'm alright, just zoned out a bit" I smile as my hair turns orange, tucking a strand behind my ear.

"Well you have been doing that.. a lot these days." he pats my back, chuckling as he swings his arms around my shoulder, "You sure you alright?" he raises an eyebrow in worry.

"Yes, I'm alright" I chuckle, nodding, "Just stressed out with exams" I smile reassuringly as I sigh, crushing the snow that is below my feet to the ground.

"Well then." he clears his throat, "Please.. umm.. help Daphne find the-.. umm.. perfect dress." he whispers hesitatingly, scratching his neck, red in the face as I laugh lightly, "I mean everything she wears is perfe-"

"Well she already found it, lover boy." I shush him before he starts to rumble about her, nudging him in the ribs as his face becomes redder. "Well then," I mimic him, "I'll be going." I smile at him before I walk to the dress store, hand in hand with Daphne and Pansy.

As soon as we walk into the store, both of them run to get their dresses which I know they're going to re-choose them again. I giggle, shaking my head to their behavior until I remember that I have to get the necklace.

I immediately run to the jewelry isle to get the necklace cause the staffs were too busy with everyone coming in and out of the store and buying last minutes things.

But when I got there, it was gone. 

Gone!

I run up to the girl who promised me to keep it for me but I couldn't find her anywhere so I ask other staffs who were working there.

"I'm sorry but someone anonymously bought it two days ago, dear." one of them explains sympathetically, "They said it was for someone special." he smiles, with an apologetic expression.

"Oh." I sigh, "The lady with the silver hair who worked here when I was here, two weeks ago, said she will hold it off for me so.." my voice sounding gloomy, "And I assume that she's not here today?" 

"Oh, you mean Lilith! Yeah, she doesn't work this week since she went back home for Christmas."

He turns away as a girl and a boy came to pay for their things. I turn around with disappointment and sit while I wait for the others to be done. 

That was the only thing I wanted and it just slipped out of the grip of my hands. Hope the guy or the girl made their partners happy.

After they got their dresses and their stuffs for the ball, we went straight to the castle. We left the boys somewhere in Hogsmeade since Theo said they still have things to do. 

Pansy and Daphne quickly ran into our dorms to hide their dresses, not wanting to show to one another, keeping it as a surprise while I wait for them downstairs in the common room.

I wasn't in the mood to talk about anything but since they were so excited, I didn't want to kill their joy. 

So, we discuss about the ball and we told each other about which Drumstrang boys and which Beauxbatons boys and girls that have asked us to the ball while we wait for the boys to come back. 

After 20 minutes or so, Theo walked into the common room first with bags in his hands, followed by Blaise and Draco behind him who were holding bags too.

"...so I have to make this perfect." Draco softly says to Blaise but he cut him off when he saw that we were all sitting in the common room.

"Where were you lots?!" Blaise exhales loudly as he takes off his hat and gloves, "We were looking everywhere for you until Theo told us you lots already left." he sighs as he sit beside Pansy as he put down his things.

"They immediately left the shop running back to the castle after they got their things," I explain as I nod at Pansy and Daphne, "They almost forgot I was there and literally left me in the shop." I scoffs, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Looks like they're more exciting than the ball itself." Theo mocks, earing a hit on his shoulder lightly by Daphne. "Hey! That hurts!" he pouts, rubbing his shoulders while everyone laughs.

"Draco, why are you sitting there?" Pansy acknowledge as everyone turns their heads at him, "What? Did someone told you not to sit with us?"

He was sitting on the steps of the boys' dorms, crouched down as his legs give support for his arms, like he thinking deeply and got annoyed when Pansy notice it.

I can definitely see it on his face.

"Oh, I'm just more comfortable here" he says, straightening up a bit.

"Oh, shut up and come." I suggest, patting the seat next to me but he won't even budge.

"I don't bite." I grin slightly.

"Whatever." he rolls his eyes as he stands up and walk over to me but before he sits, he looks down at his spot.

Or me?

"Whatchu looking at, mate?" Theo asks as he also looks at the seat.

"Nothing." he shrugs him off as he sits down, crossing his arms over his chest, looking stern.

"Someone's shy." Blaise chuckles while Draco glares at him, to which Blaise completely ignores.

"Someone is shy." I giggle as everyone joins.

We all sit in the common room, talking and occasionally laughing our guts out at Theo's and Blaise's jokes and stupid made up stories.

But after 30 minutes more of talking, Blaise suggested that we should play snowball fights. And Theo was the first to get up, taking Daphne by his hand and run out of the common room. They all follow him, laughing and chuckling for no reason.

"Wait! We have to put our things up first!" Pansy yells which stopped everyone in their tracks.

"It's fine. I'll handle it, you lots go!" but Pansy was about to protest, "No, it's okay. I'll follow behind."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Pansy. Go."

I sigh after she left follow them and I just snap my fingers and the bag were all gone to their own dorms where they belong.

I put on my gloves and my hat back on before I left and as soon as I got to the grounds, Theo immediately threw a snowball right onto my face. 

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Blaise shouts.

And that's when the battle begins.

We all laugh and play for an hour until we're out of breath. We built snowmen while Theo and Daphne sit down and talk. After finishing, we all lay down on the ground and make our own snow angels like I taught them how to as we all giggle and lay down, looking up at the sky.

Everything is so warm and nice. 

Even if it's freezing my fingers off.

It feels so much like home. This feels like home. 

I'm very happy that I finally got here and I'm happy just the way things are going. I hope they stay the same, always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was listening to that song while i write this so you have to listen to it too while you read

vote/comment/share <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.3K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
92 0 6
STORY ON HOLD UNTIL JUNE - forgive me I have important exams, Ch. 4 is in drafts and will be uploaded soon. Ch.5 is currently being written and will...
2M 22.4K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
12.6K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...