Fondness|Completed ✔️

Por Jeannwrites

The Rosario Series Book 1 This is when it all started. ***** He's not just a player he's just heartbroken of... Mais

characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
sneak peek of book 2

chapter 6

750 15 6
Por Jeannwrites

"What's your favorite color?" I ask Bella. Me, Isabella and Erica are knowing each other, we are here in my bedroom I haven't seen Alexa since this morning, but she told me if she's late is because she's hanging out with her friends.

"It's light purple"

"We should put face mask together" Erica yelled in excitement.

"Yes! And take pictures" I added. "Where is the bathroom?" Isabella ask. "Over there" I pointed at the door that is close to my TV.

We started putting our face mask, taking plenty of pictures I mean a lot.

"This was fun" I said in excitement.

"Okay, let's talk about you and Lorenzo" Erica smirked. I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you like him?" Isabella question.

"He's so rude, doesn't have manners oh yes he's also a playboy"

"I mean you got a point" Bella replied. "Exactly" I take a bite of my chips. "You're right, but there is something more" Erica is something else.

"Okay stop, if you all think I like him, then you're wrong." It is unclear to me why they think I like him, but I don't I will never like him, never! I'm serious. Who would like him? Not me for sure.

"Should we watch Spider-Man?" Erica asked. "Yes! I love Tom Holland" Bella jumped on my bed like a baby.

I really don't understand why most people are obsessed with him. Furthermore, I mean he's good looking though, but like I don't get it neither.

"Ain't you in love with Mason?" I look up to see Bella give me a dirty look. "What, you didn't tell me!" Erica says in shock.

"Sorry, but I'm not actually in love, it's just a little crush."

I'm going to plan a blind date for the two of them, they will not have to know. "The way she looks at him is like she obsessed with him" I laugh.

"The way you look at Lorenzo is so adorable" Bella started singing. Oh my God! They don't get it, I don't like him.

I glare at her. She started laughing with Erica. " I see forever in your eyes" Erica started singing with Bella.

I'm just going to throw myself in the window. "We suppose to watch Spider-Man, not talk about him" I push Bella off my bed.

They stop.

We started watching the spider-man movie. It was fun though.

Two hours past. I was pretty tired.

"I should get going, my mom messaged me" Erica puts her shoes on. "Me too."

I nodded. "Good night, Erica and Isabella." They say at the same thing. It's currently 10pm, and I haven't seen Alexa. I went to call her.

Alexa
"Hi, where are you at?"
"I'm coming, I'll be there in five minutes"
"okay"

I wanted to go downstairs to check if the house is clean.

Lisa is at my aunt house, she's staying there for two weeks because I'm staying in detention after school and no one is there to baby sit her. I already miss her.

I heard someone knock the door. I open it I saw Alexa, her hair was messy, her makeup was like someone rub her face, she looks undressed she has her shoes in her hand.

I wonder why she looks like that. "Why you look like that?" I asked.

"It's nothing." She started fixing her hair, going to the fridge. To be honest, I don't think it's nothing.

"Where were you" I walked to the kitchen.

"I was at a friend house." I still don't understand. "Why is your hair look so messy" I question.

"Get out of my business, okay I was at a friend house" she yelled going upstairs. Something off about her, but I'm going to leave it like that for now.

I finally went upstairs, I was cleaning the house I know it's almost midnight, but I was bored.

Lying on my bed thinking how I will survive. It's crazy that my first day of school was getting in trouble.
_
School had finished now I'm heading to the library with Lorenzo.

I already told Erica and Isabella about the punishment with Lorenzo. They went insane. Not only that, but they drive me crazy.

I entered the library which there were guard's everywhere.

"Hey miss, take a seat by Lorenzo" one of the guard's told me. I roll my eyes. I take a sit beside him.

"Start talking" one of the guards demand.

"So, what's your full name?" Enzo asked.

"Elora Isabelle Baker"

"So you bake" Lorenzo Chuckle. "Very funny, What's yours?"

"Lorenzo Mateo Rosario" he smiled. Not going to lie, he has a cute smile, it almost lit my day. "So your Italian?" I asked. "Yes, and you are Hispanic?"

"Yes, say something in Italian" I smiled

"Sei molto carina quando il tuo sorriso." I don't even understand a word he's saying, probably saying I'm a dumbass.
(you're pretty when you smile)

"What's that supposed to mean." I questioned. "It's mean you're a dumbass and a idiot" he rolls his eyes. I knew it, I mean I'm not mad at him.

"Now say something in Spanish."

"Tu eres tan idiota" I open my bag to take my Scratch book. " I think I know what that mean" he smiled again. He has to stop smiling. "What it supposed to mean then?"

"I think I'm an idiot" he laughed. "That's right" I take my pencil. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm going to draw." I open my book.

"Aren't we suppose to know each other" he raised his eyebrow. "I got bored"

"So quick, remember we suppose to learn about each other." he rolls his eyes. I'm actually not bored, but I don't want to talk to him.

I can't keep looking at his pretty face that much.

"Okay" I shut my book. "So what is your favorite color"

"It's red, what about you" I replied. "It's black" he hummed.

"What's your favorite things to do?" I asked. "Play football, cook and talk to my sister"

"You cook?" I question him. "Y-yes" he scratch his back of his hair. He looks nervous, I mean nervous.

What a loser.

"Don't worry, I will not make fun of you." I smiled. "T-Thanks, what about you"

"In my free time, I draw and play with my little sister"

"So you have little sister" he raised his eyebrow. "Yes and what about it dumbass." That sounded rude, I actually need to stop Being like that.

"I'm allergic to watermelon" Lorenzo blues out, taking a sip of his water.

Oh well too bad I love watermelon. "Oh, Can I draw now?" I rolled my eyes "Yes"

I started drawing, it was silence. An hour had past. I look up to see Lorenzo watching me. "What is it" I laugh.

"Nothing" he quickly looked up to his phone. That's suspicious whatever. "You guys can go out now" The guards told us.

"Yes, is this a prison or something" I yelled. I step out of the library.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Lorenzo asked. "No, thanks, i wouldn't go near you"

"But you been talking to me nicely" How can you be such a bad guy and seem so innocent in front of me.

"Because I had to act nice in front of you" that's half a lie.

"Who cares, shut up" he yelled. Now he's having serious problems. "Bye Lorenzo, I hope someone knocks you out while walking cross the streets" I said while he was walking to the exit.

I call Chloe because my mom is working, she can't drive me home.

Chloe
"hey Chloe, can you pick me up"?
"Hey,where are you at?"
"At school"
"Okay I'll there in ten minutes"
"Okay"

About ten minutes passed. Chloe is here, I sat in the Passenger seat. "Hey, how have you been?" she asked. "I'm good"

"How was your first day of school" she started driving.

"It was terrible, can you stop at Starbucks" I sigh "Yes, what happened"

"This popular boy, he was bullying someone, I wanted to stop him, I told him stop, he started talking shit. So, I end up fighting him then we had our punishment which was to meet at the library after school until we stop hating each other"

"I mean if he's good looking then that will be no issue" Chloe is becoming one too. "I mean he kind is but no" I shook my head.

"Aww enemies to lovers" Chloe goes to the drive through. I'm done, I just going to throw myself in the window. "Can I have an iced coffee?"

"Yes ma'am" I nodded. I get my drink. This time it's taste ten times better than the one I buy in Texas. "Chloe, if your sister came home at ten pm with messy hair and looks undressed her lipstick looks like someone kiss it roughly what will you think she was doing" I take sip of my drink.

Chloe eyes widen " I think she would be at a boy house."

"My sister came like that last night" I gasp. "Well you better watch out for your sister" Chloe parked the car right in front of my house . "I will talk to her" I said coming out of the car.

"Good luck with that"

I open the door excepting Alexa here which the house is silence. Now I'm going to call her.

Alexa

"where you at!"

"chill I'm at friends house"

"get your ass up here"

"o-o-oh o-ok

" Why you sound like that"

"n-n-noting"

With that she hang up. When I was on the phone she sounds like she barely couldn't talk it's like every time she talks, it slip out of her mouth.

I put my bag in the couch take out my drawing book. I sit in the couch started drawing. I was bored I love art more than myself i have wanted to be an Artistic for five years.

When I was thirteen I use to draw a lot and decorated always putting in my walls to look cool. My thirteen year old self would have been proud of me right now.

Someone knock on the door. Alexa looks so messy her bra is in her hands. "Oh my God, where were you"

"ugh I was at a friend house" she rolls her eyes. "Stop lying Alexa, you know you can talk to me if you want but tell me what's going on right now its for your safety"

"Fine" she sits by me. "Basically i have a boyfriend" she said. "Oh why didn't you tell me?" I shut my book.

"I was scared"

"about what?" I raise my eyebrow. "Nothing, can i take a shower" she stands up. I nodded.

My sister has a boyfriend. I'm happy for her.

Alexa, we all know what she was doing 😏 but I mean Be you but be careful.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

377K 6.4K 33
Previously known as Enemies with Benefits Isabel Martins is captain of the dance team, she is popular and she is intelligent. She seems perfect on th...
361 109 34
The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with excitement? When nineteen-year-old Isabella...
42.3K 1.6K 37
"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. " I said to him crying. He said "I hate you...
Dear Emma Por themusicsoul

Ficção Adolescente

4.4K 555 37
Emma Baker was her best friend. She was also his girlfriend. Until she wasn't anymore. And what better way to replace the hole that she left than alc...