Peter Stark one-shots

By touchyourtoesoriwill

Spider-son and Iron-dad, STARKER NOT INCLUDED IF YOU TAKE THIS AS STARKER AND COMMENT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT I WI... More

-Introductions from the Annoying Little Donkey(if you know what I mean)
"Peter, meet the Avengers"
It was KNIFE to meet you
Time Warp
I just haven't met you yet.
Avengers React to Spider-Man Homecoming (The building and trailer)
3 am call
The Lake Part 1
"MY SON, ROGERS!"
Rogue Avengers and Peter Parker
Family Sized
Mark II
"Does he talk?" P1
"Does he talk?" P2
"Does he talk?" P3
IMPORTANT (not a one-shot)
The Building Part 2
Angels and Avengers
Nightmare
Avengers React to FFH Scenes Pt. 1 (trailer)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 2 (mysterio's the bad guy)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 3(illusion....)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 4(tulip field/plane scene)
Tortured Boy
The Plane Part 3
Heyyyyy
NWH SPOILERS (A CHAPTER)
NWH SPOILERS (PT2)

"Mr. Stark?? Its an honor, sir!!"

968 41 6
By touchyourtoesoriwill

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NWH SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT

SUMMARY: Hehehe youll find out. Honestly you probably already know

HOWS IT BEEN
I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE WAY LONGER THAN USUAL BUT I HAVE NO EXCUSE SO HERES A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER TO FILL THE VOID

I HAVE A LOT ON MY LIST AND THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM THATS MY BAD BUT IM WRITING AND THATS WHAT MATTERS IM IN FINALS WEEK AND IM IN THEATER SO IVE HAD REHEARSALS CONSTANTLY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS MAKING IT HARD TO WRITE BUT LETS JUST GET ON WITH IT IM SO SORRY THIS IS A LOT LATER THAN I USUALLY POST

***Ned's POV***

"Im gonna press it." MJ said rubbing her forehead in worry.

"W-what? No-" I try to discourage her.

"I know he told me to wait, but imma do it."

"I just wish we could see him." I waved my hands around.

Mr. Stark would be really helpful right now.

"Ned?"

"What?"

"Do that again."

"Do what?"

"Wave your arms like you did and think of him."

I thought it was weird, but I did so anyways.

A portal opened up to a yellow/orange desert like area and I immediately recognized who was walking out.

"Mr. Stark?? It's an honor, sir!! I'm Ned." I reached my hand out.

"Ned? Your Peters friend, right?" I nod in agreement,  "Where am I?"

"Well, uh it's kinda hard to explain, but you died, and now we're like a few years after that and like it's so totally crazy cause I just completely brought you back from the dead on accident and this is amazing and I knew I had magic in my famil-"

"Peter really needs you. It's a good thing you're here." MJ cuts me off.

"What do you mean? Where's Peter?" Mr. Stark seemed to get more frantic.

"He's okay! Well maybe not mentally, actually maybe not physically either, BUT he's alive and he could really use your help."

"I'm only gonna ask this once more. Where's. My. Kid."

I could sense MJ's smirk from a mile away.

"Well, sir, I actually meant to open up a portal to Peter, not wherever you came from, so I'm not exactly sure where he is."

"Does he have a place he likes to go to be alone? Or to just think? We should start there."

"He does actually, I think I know a place." MJ chimes in.

***Peters POV***

That's it. She's gone. I don't know how I'm supposed to go on knowing I'm the last living member of the  Parkers on this planet. She was my rock. She was a constant. Through my parents death, my uncles, Mr. Stark. All that time she was there. I dont know what to do anymore.

"Peter?" I heard MJ ask.

I look up at her and see Ned standing with her.

The looks on their faces make me cry again and this time I don't hold back. They rush to hug me and I've never felt so comforted in my life.

"Peter... there's someone here I think you'd want to see." 

I had felt a slight buzzing from my spidey sense earlier alerting me of someone else's presence but I couldn't find any part of me that cared.

We stand up and from the shadows walks and person I never thought I'd see again.

"M-Mr. Stark?"

"Yeah kid. It's me."

I run to him faster than I've ever run and he embraces me with open arms.

I sob into his chest while he pats my hair.

"It's all going to be okay, ragazzino. I promise."

He places a gentle kiss on my temple and I finally come to my senses.

"H-how are you here? You- you died- you- you were dead!" I back away.

"I know, buddy. Youre right. I was. But your buddy, Ted brought me back."

I ignore his purposeful mess up and turn to Ned.

"You what?"

"It was an accident! We were trying to find you, but I was like you know Mr Stark would be really helpful right about now and the next thing I knew he was just there!"

"He opened a portal." MJ clarified.

"That's amazing!" I shout.

"I know!"

"Kid, I hate to be the person to ruin your mood, but I need to know what's happening. I'm really out of the loop."

"Well basically, Ned opened a portal like Doctor Strange-"

"No, I know that, but why was he looking for you in the first place? What happened?" I could tell he was getting impatient and decided we should talk somewhere else.

"Um well I would say let's go home, but can't really do that at the moment um, do you have any place we could go? Im open to suggestions."

Mr Stark gives me a weird look, but takes us to an empty suite across town in a car he "borrowed".

"Okay. Start from the very beginning."

I tell him about Mysterio and how he created the elementals and the illusions and how everyone thought I killed him. About how he revealed my identity and people thought I was a criminal. Then I told him how it was effecting our everyday lives and that I went to Doctor Strange about it.

"But you didn't call them first? You tried to erase the memories of millions of people because you didn't know you couldn't just call the college?"

"Okay yes stupid I know Doctor Strange already told me that. But anyways that didn't work out and he ended up bringing a bunch of villains from other universes here because they knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man and then well, I wanted to help them. And, um. It- it didn't work out so well. Um." MJ put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and encouraged me to go on.

"You okay, Pete?"

"Yeah um. I'll just be attending another," I take a deep breath. Once it's said out loud, it's real. It can never be taken back, "and final Parker funeral." I let out a watery laugh.

"May?"

I nod.

The next thing I know I'm in the middle of a group hug.

"When?"

"Just um, just a few hours ago."

"Oh ragazzino, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'll get through it."

"You always have us Peter." Ned helps out.

MJ puts her hand on my jaw and moves my face to hers so our foreheads are touching.

"You don't have to go through this alone. We're here for you, always and forever."

Mr Stark chooses then to cough obnoxiously, "So this is a thing now?"

"Oh! Um, yeah." I stutter out awkwardly.

"Called it."

I furrow my eyebrows at Mr. Stark and in return he merely shrugs.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Mr. Stark asks us.

"For what?" Ned returns.

"You kinda got a bunch of supervillains from other universes running around killing people. What's the plan?"

"Ohhhhh righhhhtt."

"Well, I was just gonna like I dunno, bring them to the Statue of Liberty and beat them up and then cure them and send them back to their realities." I shrug.

"How are you going to get them to the Statue of Liberty?" MJ asks me.

"I was just going to, like call Mr. Jameson and get on his show or something cause they might see it in Times Square or maybe they're watching tv and'll see it then?" I scratch the back of my head sheepishly.

"Um, okay... I guess that could work." Mr. Stark agrees.

********(i cant write fight scenes to save my life so we gonna skip ahead)********

"You did amazing, kid." Mr. Stark ruffles my hair.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark." Earning a half-glare from said man.

I refuse to call him Tony and get attached again.

"Come on, lets head back."

***************

We arrived back at the apartment in no time at all and dread seeped through my stomach. He's going to have to leave soon.

Mr. Stark put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"It will be alright, Peter. I know it will."

"Wait- Mr. Stark." MJ cut in.

He raised a questioning brow at her and she nodded as she continued.

"Technically, Ned brought you back to life, so do you have to go back? That would be like killing you, wouldnt it? It doesnt make sense."

I feel the hope inside push away the dread and I look up at Mr. Stark.

"I believe youre right, Michelle. I dont see the harm in me stickin around."

I wrap my arms tightly around him.

"I told you it would be alright and Im never wrong."

We laughed.

*******************
SORRY THE ENDING WAS SUPER RUSHED AND ITS SUPER SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YALL SOMETHING IM NOT SURE HOW FREQUENT UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE I HATE WHEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR UPDATES BUT ITS JUST THAT I HARDLY HAVE ANY MOTIVATION ANYMORE AND IM JUST KINDA VIBIN ON MY END

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE STAYING SAFE AND EATING AND HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES

LOVE YOU ALL

tAtA fOr nOw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 54.7K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
48.9K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
621K 101K 71
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
51.8K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...