fool for you || boyxboy

By writtenbyhoney

Noah Miller and Josiah Williams have a special yet odd friendship. A friendship in which they kiss, have sex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

837 37 276
By writtenbyhoney

Wednesday
10:27PM

Adonis

Wya?
Im tryna pull up and make u feel good boo

Work, doing inventory
I'm done in 30
Come pick me up

Aight bet
See you in 30

Okayyy 😊

😍

Thursday
01:05AM

It's midnight and Noah is laying in bed with the covers draped over his naked body. He's not alone. There's another naked body in bed with him. They're cuddled up to each other, recovering from the sex they just had. But that doesn't last long.

A hand slides down Noah's side as soft kisses are placed against his jaw. The lips soon move to his neck and the hand is now on his inner thigh, pushing his legs further open. Noah moans softly when he feels a finger enter him and moves so that there's more space between them. His eyes are closed and soft moans are leaving his mouth as he enjoys the way his body is being treated.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, baby."

"Good, now moan my name."

"Kiss me." Noah feels a pair of soft lips press against his, kissing him deeply. Another finger is added to the first one and he grabs the sheets, moaning a little louder than before. "Adonis, fuck." He whispers through their kiss.

Adonis pulls away from Noah and looks at him, taking in his facial features. His attraction to Noah is insane. Noah is all he has been wanting ever since he first laid his eyes on him the night they first met. The sex didn't make his desires any better. It left him wanting more from Noah although Anthony had told him to stay away from him, but Adonis couldn't. There's something about Noah's laugh, his thoughts, the way he talks and carries himself. Noah is so incredibly sensitive and sweet with the slickest remarks that never fail to make Adonis laugh.

Then there's Noah's physical appearance. Adonis can't get enough of Noah's body and everything about it. The sex they have doesn't make anything easier for him. He constantly needs and wants more from Noah. All he wants is Noah; he wants him in all the ways possible just for him. He wants Noah all to himself and he's going to make sure he does.

Noah smiles, feeling himself starting to blush when Adonis stares at him. "What?" He wonders in a soft voice.

"Nothing," Adonis moves a curl out of Noah's face before leaning down and pressing a light kiss on his lips. "You're just so pretty. I want to look at you while you ride me." He whispers.

Noah gladly obliges; he waits for Adonis to put a condom on and take position before getting on top of him. He bites his bottom lip when he sinks down on Adonis who's sitting against the headboard of his bed. Adonis holds onto his hips, guiding him slowly and whispering how good he makes him feel. Noah wraps his arms around Adonis' neck once Adonis is fully inside him and presses their lips against each other. It takes a couple of seconds before he's adjusted to Adonis' size again.

Moans and the sound of the bed creaking soon fills the room again. Adonis has a tight grip on Noah's hips while the younger guy rides him. Their eyes are locked with each other's and there's a smirk on Adonis' face. It causes Noah to smirk as well.

"You look at me like you're in love." Noah teases playfully.

"I might be," Adonis jokes lightheartedly. He's not in love with Noah, but he's definitely crazy about him. Almost obsessed even, if he has to say so himself.

It wouldn't be the first time for Adonis to fall this hard for someone. According to his parents he falls in love way too easily, Anthony believes otherwise. Once he sets his eyes on someone, he becomes fixated and they simply become everything to him. Some might say it's unhealthy, like his brother, but Adonis simply believes he's passionate. That's what his parents always said. They still do.

Noah stops moving and chuckles softly. "That's just the sex talking." He leans forward and presses his lips against Adonis. They kiss for a little before he pulls back a little. "Fuck me." He whispers against Adonis' lips.

Adonis pecks Noah on the lips, slowly thrusting into him. "Go on a date with me." He breathes out.

"Adonis.."

"Come on, baby, one date. Let me treat you right."

"You're already treating me right. Even better if you make me come again."

"Let me treat you great by taking you on a date then. You deserve it."

Noah looks Adonis in the eyes, searching for something. A sign of mischief or dishonesty, but none of that is to be seen. But then again, why would Adonis have to lead him on? What for? They've been having sex with each other for a while already, so there isn't much Adonis should be trying to get from him. It's not like he doesn't want to go on dates or persuade anything, but he has trust issues, after the whole thing with Princeton he finds it hard to trust anyone when it comes to romance. The last thing Noah wants is to put himself out there again just to get hurt again in the end.

"Look, I know you're not looking for a relationship or anything serious but I promise I won't play you. I'm not trying to get with you just to fuck you over." Adonis says after Noah stays silent for too long. "The last thing I want is to break your heart again for you. I'm just trying to show you something real, make you feel something new. I'll be damned if I don't take my chance with you Noah."

A small smile grows on Noah's face. This isn't really a conversation to have during sex, but who cares. "I guess we can go on a date, yeah." He giggles a little when Adonis pushes him back so that he's laying down and can get on top of him. "One date, nothing serious and no changes between us."

Adonis starts grinning at what Noah says. "One date, nothing serious and no changes." He repeats as he starts entering Noah again. The younger guy moans softly as he pulls him down for a kiss. "Deal."

"Good. Now stop talking and fuck me already."

All Adonis does is press his lips against Noah's, not saying anything else. Soon enough sounds of pleasure and the faint sound of a creaking bed interrupts the silence in the apartment.

_____
11:40AM

The Oak isn't as busy as usual when Josiah enters one of the campus' most popular hotspots. He just came out of a lecture and he has an hour until the next, so he decided to grab some lunch. He looks around him to see if he spots any of his friends. Seeing that none of them are there, he figures that he can get some work done before his next class. His eyes land on a familiar face sitting at the table he always sits at in the far back when he's alone and doing some work. The sight of the person the face belongs to has his heart doing a thing and he finds himself smiling unintentionally.

It's been a couple of days since they last spoke to each other. Josiah assumes it's because they're both busy with classes, track practice and other things, but he knows it's not true. There's been a distance ever since Valentine posted pictures and videos of the two of them together on Snapchat and Instagram. The text messages between them soon changed from playful and sexual to short and dry to the point he was left on read. He wanted to double text, but he didn't see the point in that.

Maybe it's a good thing they're at the same place at the same time.

"If it ain't Noah Christopher Miller." Josiah says as he approaches the table.

Noah looks up from his laptop only for a small smile to appear on his face at the sight of Josiah. "If it isn't Josiah Lesley Williams." He shoots back.

"Hey," Josiah puts his backpack down as he gives Noah a fake warning look. "Lower your voice. I don't need everybody to know my embarrassing middle name. That's top secret information I trusted you with."

"Right, my bad." Noah giggles as he watches Josiah get settled across from him. The older guy looks at him and he looks down at the keys of his laptop, already feeling a certain tension rise between them. His mind automatically starts reminding him about the pictures and videos he saw of Josiah and Valentine on Valentine's social media. "What's up?" He asks, looking up at Josiah again.

Josiah shrugs. "Same old. What about you?" He wonders as he takes in Noah's appearance. His heart skips a beat which annoys him. "I haven't heard from you since Monday."

"I've been busy.." Noah answers vaguely. He bites his bottom lips as last night's events with Adonis crosses his mind. They're going on a date soon.

"I bet you were." Josiah comments with a light hint of bitterness in his voice. "What have you been so busy with that you can't text back?"

This time it's Noah's turn to shrug. "You know, stuff. I have practice, attend classes, work till late.." He looks at Josiah who's eyeing him intensely. Josiah has his stomach feeling funny, almost as if he has butterflies fluttering around.

"Hm, and not once did it cross your mind to text me after I texted you?"

"I didn't think of it. On top of that I... saw that you were spending time with Valentine, I didn't want to bother you."

A soft snort comes from Josiah. Noah's answer actually makes him laugh. "Man, don't be stupid. You're acting like you can't text me just because I'm with Valentine and shit. We're friends, we can text." He says.

Noah shrugs again. "I don't want him to think nothing of it in case he has your phone." He retorts, reminding Josiah of the time Valentine answered his call.

"It's kind of late for that, don't you think?"

"Whatever,"

It's not like Noah cares, but he just thinks it's funny that Josiah swears that Valentine and him are not together yet they're constantly with each other. He's seen the videos and pictures on Valentine's Instagram and Snapchat stories from three days ago. And although Josiah likes to be as private as possible, Noah caught a glimpse of Valentine's sunglasses in the picture Josiah posted of their food. They had gone to some fancy restaurant together just last night too. It made Noah feel some type of way, so he ended up spending the night with Adonis.

Again, Noah doesn't care about what Josiah does with Valentine. His friend should do whatever he likes with whoever he likes. It just bothers him that Josiah keeps lying to him about Valentine and whatever they are. The last thing Noah wants is to be some side piece Josiah can have sex with whenever he wants. They're friends, he deserves better from the other guy — right?

A waitress comes up to their table shortly after Josiah's arrival and they order drinks along with lunch. A salad for Noah and some healthy sandwich for Josiah. They fall into a casual conversation with Josiah asking about Noah's day and what he was doing behind his laptop. Turns out the younger guy was applying for a new job, hoping to find something that pays better than working as a waiter and bartender right now. Josiah offers his help since he has quite the connections when it comes to good paying jobs, but Noah kindly declines. He prefers to do it all on his own. And although Josiah understands, he's still going against what Noah wants in this case.

While Noah tells him about the stress his work as a waiter brings him, Josiah finds himself texting his father about a friend who's looking for a job. His father is a busy man and they barely get along, but he owes Josiah a lot. Helping him get Noah a proper job is the least his father can do for him.

"What are you up to Friday?" Josiah wonders after a while, taking a sip from his drink. He'd like to spend time with Noah. It's been a while since they did.

Noah pokes his half eaten salad, moving a piece of tomato around with his fork. "I'm going on a date." He looks up at Josiah with a small smile. "Why?"

"You're going on a date." Josiah states, feeling himself become more than bitter. Hostility soon replaces that feeling as he stares at Noah.

"Yeah, with Adonis."

"You're fucking with me, right?"

"No.. We're really going on a date together."

"Noah, what the fuck."

"What?" Noah is a little taken back by Josiah's reaction.

"What do you mean what?" Josiah snaps. "You're sitting here, telling me you're going on a date with some guy you barely even know while you know how I feel about you."

"I actually don't know how you feel about me anymore, Josiah. It's impossible to tell when you're constantly spending time with Valentine, fucking him without a condom like he's your damn boyfriend and doing all those relationship things with him despite not being in one together. And don't even get me startedon the shit you pulled after I had a miscarriage or the amount of times you called me easy.'' Noah snaps back at the older guy. "Besides that it shouldn't even matter to you whether I go on a date or not, you don't have feelings for me anymore anyway. Your feelings for me aren't there anymore and we're just friends, remember? Just two friends who occasionally have sex."

A soft snort comes from Josiah when Noah says that. "You're right," He agrees. "And since you're dating and fucking with Adonis, I guess we can stick to just being friends instead. This way you won't have to worry about who I do and don't be fucking with a condom."

Noah eyes Josiah hard, feeling some type of anger take over him. The thought of Josiah having sex with other people irritates him to the point that it angers him. What angers him more is how easy it is for Josiah to put a stop behind whatever they had. Not that he cares, but he deserves a little more respect from Josiah than this. The older guy can be so disrespectful sometimes.

There falls a silence between them with Noah not knowing what to say to Josiah. He looks down at his salad again and angrily pokes at a piece of cheese, smushing it with his fork. It's not fair of Josiah to get mad at him for going on a date with Adonis. The two of them are just friends and Josiah's feelings for him are long gone. Josiah told and showed him this many times. So why would the older guy now blame him for being inconsiderate towards his non-existent feelings? It shouldn't matter to Josiah if he's going on a date with Adonis or other guys, the older guy stays doing the same with Valentine too. It's only fair if he gets to date as well despite them occasionally sleeping with each other, Noah thinks. And it's not like Josiah ever asked him out on a date. All the older guy did was confess his feelings once while he was still dating Princeton. So Josiah's reaction just isn't fair.

"You never asked me on a date." Noah voices with his head bowed after a short moment of silence. The slice of cucumber he's moving around is less intimidating to look at right now.

Josiah looks up from his phone at the sound of Noah's voice. "What?"

"I said," Noah begins, clearing his voice before he continues. "You never asked me on a date." He doesn't raise his head, however, he does look up at Josiah through his lashes. Their eyes meet for a split second before he shifts his eyes back to his salad. "You told me you had feelings for me after we had sex and indirectly expected me to break things off with my boyfriend of three years at the time just to be with you. But you never asked me on a date or did anything to show me you have actual feelings for me." He puts his fork down and looks up at Josiah who's staring at him. A sense of confidence hits him. "Yet you kind of expected me to come running into your arms. And when I didn't, we had a fight and you were back to Valentine within a second, like nothing happened between us. Yes, I know I said shit was a mistake and it never happened, but you can't blame me. I was left feeling confused because I had done something with you that I, honestly, do not regret, while also still being in a relationship with someone else who I thought I loved." His voice is surprisingly steady and calm, just loud enough for only the two of them to hear.

"I needed time to think and I admit, it was selfish of me to think you were going to wait and not move on. Or at least not fast. But you did and it happened within six weeks." Josiah stays quiet and Noah takes a deep breath before speaking again. "What I'm trying to say is: you can't be mad at me for going on dates with those who do ask me because they possibly do have feelings or an interest in me. That's not fair. Especially not when you're doing the things you do with Valentine."

"You never gave me a chance to ask you on a date."

"I've been single for two months now. The chance was right there for you to take, not for me to tell you to take it."

"Even if I did take that chance," Josiah starts. "It's not like the feelings were mutual."

"Were they? Because if they weren't.." Noah pauses for a short moment to contemplate whether he is or isn't going to confess his feelings to Josiah. They're in the past so it's not like it matters much now. Josiah is allowed to know why things are like this between them now. "I don't think you would've been my first time." He softly admits.

Another silence falls between them. All Josiah can do is stare at Noah who's staring back at him. The younger guy has got to be kidding him. After all those weeks, now is the time Noah decides to confess his feelings for him. It kind of has him speechless.

Noah clears his throat when Josiah stays quiet longer than he had expected. "Not that any of it matters anymore." He says, ending the silence between them. "Your feelings for me are gone and we're just friends."

"Are yours?" Josiah asks, ignoring all that Noah said.

"Are mine what?"

"Your feelings, are they gone?"

"I'm going on a date with Adonis and you're hooked on Valentine — it wouldn't matter. We're just friends anyway."

"I'm hooked on Valentine. Bet."

That's the end of their conversation. Josiah ends up paying and Noah decides that it's best if he leaves when Valentine comes up to them a while later. That's the last person Noah feels like dealing with and Valentine's presence seems to only worsen the tensed air between Josiah and him. He doesn't bother to tell either of them goodbye when he walks away from the table he was sitting at, leaving the two exes alone.

Josiah watches Noah go as their conversation keeps replaying itself in his head. How could he have been so blind? It was obvious Noah had feelings for him too. So obvious, but he was so damn oblivious. Not that he can blame himself though. Noah had a boyfriend.

It was a shot in the dark Josiah took the night he kissed Noah. That's all it was supposed to be that night too, a kiss and a confession about his feelings because they were driving him insane. He had to get them out. The last thing he expected was for them to end up having sex. Unprotected sex at that because Noah trusted him. And also because the younger guy apparently had feelings for him. All of it is starting to make sense now that Josiah thinks about it; the late nights they spent together, the soft touches, their undeniable connection and attraction to each other — all of it. But how could he have been so blind and stupid? It's too late to do anything now because they both clearly moved on. Noah is seeing Adonis and he's content being single, being free. It's not like Noah and him would work out anyway, he would be the one to eventually ruin things between them because anything serious is not for him. His past relationships will always be prime examples.

"You're so fucking in love with him." Valentine comments full of disgust. There's even disgust written all over his face. "I hope I didn't ruin your little lunch date."

Josiah inhales deeply. "What date, Valentine?" He's already done with this conversation.

"This thing you two had before I came over here." Valentine crosses his arms over his chest. "I'm not stupid."

"You might not be but you sure act like it." Josiah snorts only to receive a glare from Valentine. "There's literally nothing going on between Noah and I. We were just having lunch like friends would."

Valentine rolls his eyes, looking away from his ex-boyfriend. It's unhealthy how insecure he gets because of Noah. His old friend is beautiful and everybody knows this. Noah is all dimples with green eyes, soft golden brown skin that alway looks so smooth, dark brown curls that he rarely wears loose, full pink lips and the sweetest smile with the bubbliest personality. Some might think he has a crush on Noah, but that's not it at all. It's the complete opposite. He despises Noah because it's so obvious that Josiah is in love with him. His ex-boyfriend has been ever since they first met; Valentine watched them fall in love right in front of him and he actually hates Noah so much for it. He hates Noah for taking Josiah from him without even trying. "Friends who had sex." He points out in a soft voice. ''Or still are. I don't know.''

Josiah exhales deeply this time, throwing his head back. "What's your problem?"

"You know who my problem is." Valentine states with quite some attitude.

"We're just friends, Valentine."

"Do you really expect me to believe that with the way you look at him?"

Josiah sucks his teeth. "Believe whatever the fuck you want. I'm not arguing about Noah with you anymore." He says as he picks up his backpack before getting up. His next class is starting soon. "I'll see you later."

With that being all Josiah has to say to Valentine, he walks away, leaving his ex-boyfriend behind. They'll argue about this some other time. He has other things on his mind right now.

_____
I didn't know how to end this chapter but this will do.

qotc:
- what do you think of Noah going on a date with Adonis?
- was Josiah wrong for the way he reacted?
- should Noah have kept the feelings he once had for Josiah to himself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
281K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
40K 2.8K 16
(Re-written and revamped from the original, which was initially submitted for the 2020 Open Novella Contest.) Growing up in a small town in rural New...
1.5M 60.3K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...