Couldn't stop myself from fal...

By Sakkaro_0

I know Mikey x Hina isn't a popular ship at all but I saw a couple things on it and I kind of liked it, so he... More

The break up
Babysitter
How you know
Meeting
Café
Almost confessed
Baji and Emma
Blushful day
Usual
Alley
Kazutora..
What to do
Kiss
Puppy
Hina's little fight
I can't believe I like you
What Mikey meant
Forgiveness
Lunch
Dating
Baji's in a coma..?
Baji's mother
Hospital
Family
Valentine's day
Nightmare
First couple's fight
Finally adopted
Kazuya Baji
Emma's problem
Tragedy
Grief
Newspaper
Dinner
This is home..
Bruises
17th birthday
Baji..at school?
Childhood memory
Senju & Mikey alliance?
Arata & Nakano Sano
Last chapter

Alley fight

411 13 18
By Sakkaro_0

Hina was walking to the store, she was alone this time. It was Saturday, the day after she and Kazutora talked to those two girls in the hallway.

As she was walking past an alley, she saw a group of 4 boys standing in front of it. One of the boys grabbed her by her arm and forced her into the alley.

WHAT THE HELL?! Hina thought as she tried to resist the boys, as she was trying to resist, she was slapped in the face by the boy that pulled her arm.

She spoke, "What the fuck do you want?!" She glared at them. The black haired boy laughed, "She's a feisty one, haha." A brown haired boy then pinned her against the wall.

"I think it'll be fun, what do you think Tooru?" A white haired boy looked up, he was beaten pretty bad.

He then smiled, "Do as much as you want with her, just don't let Koko find out about this. He might kill us." He said, turning to walk out of the alley.

Hina was frozen, 'Tooru'? 'Koko'? Tooru is the one Emma talked about...who the hell is this 'Koko' guy?!

Hina felt rage build up inside her, "Oi, who the hell do you think you are, Tooru Adachi?" She asked, shocking Tooru.

He turned back to her, and walked until he was right beside her. She turned her head to the side. He then spoke, "Who the hell do you think you are? Huh you bitch?!" He slapped her.

Hina didn't speak, just turned her head back to the side where Tooru was. "Hinata Tachibana, you prick!" The boy holding her flinched, Mikey's girlfriend?! He thought.

Just as Hina was about to say something else, Tooru punched her in the face.

The black haired boy grabbed him and tried to hold him back, "Oi Tooru! She's Mikey's girlfriend, do you want to die today?!" The boy scoffed, "He'd never know it was us anyway. Besides, we have Koko." He said, breaking out of the boys hold.

Hina was getting more pissed off by the second. Who was this 'Koko' guy? Why did this prick hurt Emma? Why are they targetting her? Just who the hell are these people??

Hina decided she wanted her answers. "Oi snowflake, you keep mentioning this 'Koko' guy. Who the hell is he?" She asked, you could hear in her voice that she was pissed.

Tooru grew irritated but responded, "Koko is Hajime Kokonoi. And don't fucking call me snowflake, bug eyes." Hina scoffed.

She knew who Kokonoi was, he was widely known by delinquents, as he could make them rich. He was also in the black dragons. Hina knew this well, she didn't know he had a nickname though, even though they had gone to the same elementary school (my au). They were never friends, barely knew each other. But she didn't know why these pricks would work under him.

Hina was getting angry, these guys try to kidnap her, hurt her, and now this bastard called her bug eyes? These guys have some nerve.

The boy who was holding Hina felt that she had started shaking, he was about to laugh when he got kneed where the sun doesn't shine.

As Hina stepped away from the wall a little she stretched her arms, ready to fight. Just as she was about to punch the snowflake, the black haired boy knocked her out with a wooden plank.

Tooru sighed, "You finally did something right, Shoya." The third boy that was there was blonde, he laughed, "She seemed strong but we knocked her out so quickly!"

Shoya glared at him, "You didn't do a damn thing, I don't want to hear you talk." He said, the blonde boy pouted and crossed his arms. They then heard a voice they knew all too well.

"Who did you knock out, Shoya?" All the boys flinched, they turned their heads in the direction the voice came from, KOKO!!
_______

Hina woke up and saw a boy with black hair in a deathhawk style, his hair was flowing widely as the right side of his face, and he had rectangles shaved into the other side. He had piercing eyes and arched eyebrows that made him look mad, Hina felt like she had seen him before.

She sat up, looking around. She noticed that the boys who forced her into the alley were beaten up on the ground, unconscious.

The boy stepped closer to her, bending down infront of her. "Did you get those injuries from them?" He asked, Hina nodded. The boy sighed.

He mumbled, "Those fucking idiots.." Hina's eyes widened, the way he said that and the way he looked was just so familiar.

He looked back at her, noticing her wide eyes. "What..?" He asked.

Hina snapped out of it. She then asked, "Are you Hajime Kokonoi by any chance?" Koko's eyes widened.

"I am. Who are you?" He asked, Hina smiled a bit.

Koko was a bit confused, then she spoke. "Hinata Tachibana. We went to elementary school together, didn't we?" She asked, Koko stood up.

He put out a hand for Hina to grab, "Oh you were the girl who slapped the class bully, I remember." Hina smiled and took his hand.

Standing up she was about to speak, when suddenly....
_______

Mikey had heard talking in an alley, he was gonna ignore it till he heard Hina's voice. He walked in the alley and saw her beat up, Koko standing infront of her.

He didn't even notice the guys on the ground, all he saw was Hina and Koko. The next thing that was known was Koko on the ground and Hina shocked.

She stared at Koko, then at Mikey, "MIKEY WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled, Mikey was surprised.

"What do you mean? Didn't Kokon-" He was cut off.

Hina was bent down on the ground, trying to keep Koko calm.

He held his face, where he had been punched. "Mikey, you bastard! I helped her from those idiots!" He yelled, Mikey looked behind him and saw 4 guys on the ground.

He then sweat dropped, "Eh? When did they get there..?" Hina sighed.

She helped Koko stand up, "Are you okay Kokonoi-Kun?" She asked, looking at him worried.

Koko nodded and glared at Mikey. Mikey asked, "You know him, Hinata?" He sounded a little jealous.

Hina sighed, "We were in the same classes all throught elementary school. And this isn't the time to be jealous, Mikey!" She said. Mikey didn't know the right times to act this way.

Koko pinched the bridge of his nose.

Mikey then replied, "He's hot and rich! I would cheat on me with him if I were you!" Koko laughed a little.

Mikey then said something else, "Hell I'd cheat on you with him." Hina hit his arm and Koko laughed harder.
_______

After a while, Hina and Mikey parted ways with Koko. Hina and Koko had gotten each others numbers so they could catch up, Mikey wasn't happy about it.

Hina looked over at Mikey, who was pouting. "What? You want his number so you can hook up with him?" She teased, Mikey rolled his eyes and Hina laughed.

He smiled. Even though Hina had been through a lot today, she could still laugh.

Mikey decided to play around, "Who knows, maybe I will." Hina stopped laughing after a while.

She then said, "Please, I bet you he wouldn't want to hook up with you. He probably only hooks up with rich people." She said, teasing him.

Mikey realized he didn't have a comeback, so he didn't say anything else.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, Mikey spoke. "How did you get hurt anyway? And why did Kokonoi of all people help you?" He asked, looking over at Hina.

Hina told Mikey everything start to finish, this made Mikey livid.

Mikey glared at the ground, "So not only did that Tooru bastard go after my little sister, but he went after you too." He then sighed. "And for some reason he thought Kokonoi would help him? That rich bitch only does things that will benefit himself." Mikey ended.

Hina nodded, she knew that was true. "I think the reason he helped me was so that he could have a tie to Toman, that could benefit him greatly in the future. Don't you think, Mikey-Kun?"

Mikey agreed, Hina was quite smart about all this delinquent stuff now. She knew of most people that were strong or widely known, like Senju Kawaragi, South Terrano, and obviously Hajime Kokonoi, or 'Koko'.

They stopped by the Sano house so Emma could patch Hina up.
_______

A/N

I know this probably isn't what you wanted when you suggested this, I apologize. I tried to make it interesting.

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 517 16
Fem Takemichi x Izana Takemichi, well what's to say about her, she's a young girl maybe 17 years old with long beautiful ash black hair, pale skin an...
234K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
5.7K 139 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...
83.7K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...