Usual

A/N

I don't know Yuzuha's personality so no criticism, please.
______

Mikey was walking around a park, bored. It was Sunday, he had nothing better to do.

He found a beautiful cherry blossom tree, as he was about to sit down in front of it, he noticed someone, Yuzuha. He decided to go over and talk to her.

Yuzuha noticed him and started walking over as well. "Hey Mikey, it's been a while." She said, smiling a little. She looked sad though.

"What's wrong? Who hurt you?" Mikey asked, startling her a bit. "Did you and Mitsuya have a fight?" He asked, surprising her more.

Her eyes widened, "How did you know..?" She asked.

Mikey furrowed his brows a little, "it's not important, what did you fight about?" He asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

She sighed and motioned for him to follow and sit under the cherry blossom tree.
______

Mikey leaned his head against the trunk of the tree. "I see." Was all he said, he then stood up confusing Yuzuha. "Mikey..?" She asked.

Mikey smiled a bit. "Mitsuya will apologize soon, he's probably deciding how he should right now." With that, he left.

Yuzuha stared at his back, and smiled. Hoping he was right.
______

It was Monday, meaning another day of Hina seeing Kazutora and being scared. Even if it was a little. It didn't matter if it had been three weeks since they met, she was still kind of scared. The only one who knows is Mikey, from the night at the café three weeks ago.

Hopefully today he is abse- Her thoughts were cut off. "Hinata!" She heard Kazutora call out.

Everyday since they met, in between class breaks he would go to her class the first half of the day, then Takemichis at the later half of the day, because hers is closer to his and Takemichis is a little far from his.

Hina sighed and turned her head towards the smiling Kazutora, everyday the exact same things. To some people's surprise, they would talk all break, study, or eat.

Kazutora wasn't scary to anyone besides Hina, she's becoming less scared because she knows that she's not his target and he won't hurt her.

"Hello Kazutora-Kun, what did you plan for the break today?" Hina asked, with a slight smile.

He beamed, sat in the chair in front of Hina, instead of sitting in it correctly he sits in it backwards, leaning his chest on the back of the chair.

He then brought out a wasabi flavored bag of chips, he likes trying new snacks during his free time because he didn't get to in juvie.

"I was at the store yesterday and I saw that they had this, I haven't had it before and apparently it's new, so I wanted to try it with you." He said opening the chips.

Everyday the same routine, everyday the same stares, everyday the worry going down little by little, everyday the same dead expression covered with a smile, everyday the same thing. Today was a little different though.

Kazutora spoke up before getting any chips from the bag, "Oh, by the way Hinata, Takemichi isn't at school today." He said, glancing at her from his usual chair he steals.

Hina nodded, knowing what this meant. Lunch alone with her crazy new friend, all the breaks will be with her crazy new friend, and the walk home will now be just her and her crazy new friend.

She asked him why Takemichi wasn't at school, but he just shrugged. He didn't tell him? why...maybe he got into a fight again. She thought to herself.