Childhood memory

This entire chapter is going to be about Hina's childhood, with Smiley, Angry, and Nakira.
_______

As 6 year old Hinata Tachibana was getting ready for her first day of school, she smiled at her older sister and parents. "I'm going to make all new friends, just like Na-Kun and So-Kun said I would!" Nakira smiled at her little sister.

She walked over to her and patted her head, "I'm sure you will Hinata, but with that personality of yours..it's no wonder your only friends are Nahoya and Souya!" Hina furrowed her eyebrows at her statement.

"Mommy! Nee-San is being mean to me!" Mikoto sighed, telling her daughters to get in the car before they were late.
_______

There were children Hina hadn't seen before in this school, as she walked in she noticed that there was an older blonde girl talking to two young boys, one was blonde and one had black hair, his eyebrows made him look mad...he kind of scared her.

Nakira noticed that her sister was nervous, so she held her hand, as if saying that she shouldn't worry because they were now in the same school.

As Hina felt herself calming down, she smiled at Nakira, telling her she was okay on her own now.

When Nakira left, Hina decided to go in her classroom, thinking that as long as she was kind, she would be okay.
_______

After a while, Hina got kind of bored sitting in her chair. She let her eyes wander around the classroom, they stopped when she saw that the black haired boy was in her class, but the blonde one wasn't.

Koko felt someone staring at him, he turned his head a bit to see a pair of pink eyes looking at him. He didn't know what to do so he just smiled a bit, awkwardly. As Hina realized that he had seen her, she smiled brightly at him, maybe she could make a friend after all. Not really.

As they days went on, she and the black haired boy hadn't spoken to each other once. She decided to ignore it, she met a nice girl who wanted to be her friend anyway.
_______

The twins were talking to Hina and Nakira after school, they all went to the same one at the time.

Souya saw a pink-ish orange-ish flower on the playground they were at, he picked it and walked over to Hina. "Eh? Why the flower, So-Kun?" She asked, receiving the flower.

The boy looked away, he was very shy even with Hina. "It reminded me of you, Tachi-Chan.." Nakira thought for a second, then smiled. "Oh! You're right Souya, it looks like her hair and eyes."

Hina beamed at this and held the flower up to see it better, I look like this pretty flower!

Nahoya smiled at the sight in front of him, he and Hina had met when he and Souya were 6 and she was 4. Through these 2 years, he hadn't seen her so happy. It made him happy.

While the kids were talking about their days, enjoying their time together Hina and Nakira's mother said that she had made them an after-school snack. She invited the twins in, but Nahoya said that he'd ask his mom if they could go.
_______

Soon after Nahoya and Souya ran to the house beside the apartment building, they were back panting. Souya spoke, "She said we're always allowed to come over here if you or Mr. Tachibana is home and says it's okay."

As Mikoto talked to Souya, Nahoya looked for Hina. She was sleeping on the couch beside Naoto, who was playing with little police cars.

When he saw her asleep he got a bit sad, this meant they couldn't play right now. He then remembered why he was there, food.

Nakira was sitting at the kitchen table, still eating her snack. As she looked over to her left, she saw Nahoya sit beside her and starting to eat some of the snack.

She smiled, "Mrs. Kawata said you could come over, right?" He looked at her, chewing his food. "Well me and Souya are here, so obviously." Nakira pouted a bit.

"No need to be so rude Nahoya." She said, taking some of his food.

After a second of annoying each other, they laughed. It may not have seemed like it, but Smiley and Nakira were very close when they were younger, too bad Nakira didn't get to grow up too much.
_______

Since it was a friday, the kids didn't have to go to school the next day. Coincidentally, the twins mother (idk about their parents tbh) and father had to go out of town to see family members, it was important and Nahoya was too hyper sometimes for this.

Mikoto and Masato agreed to let the twins spend the night, the kids were very excited. Even Naoto, who didn't talk to them much.

As 8PM rolled around, Nahoya and Hina were sitting on the couch with Nakira and Souya watching a movie. Hina ended up falling asleep on Nahoya's shoulder, he fell asleep as well. Mikoto decided to take a picture of this moment, it was just so cute in her opinion.

While Hina and Nahoya were sleeping, Nakira was pointing out things she learned from school that appeared in the movie to Souya, he listened intently, he was surprised to find out that male sea horses can carry babies, but they can't give birth. (That's how he understood it)

And so, while all this was happening Mikoto decided that that moment was the best of any to take a picture.

Click!
_______

Hina stared at the picture, a tear in the corner of her eye. Kazutora noticed this and hugged his sister, trying to lighten the mood, he spoke.

"I didn't know that you've knew those weird twins for so long." He grinned a bit, not knowing what to do in this situation.

She smiled a bit, breaking the hug. "I met them when I was 4, and they were 6. To be honest, I met So-Kun first." Kazutora was a bit surprised.

I wonder how she met Angry, He thought. Hina looked back down at the picture, "I believe it was a day when Na-Kun was sick and couldn't go to school or play outside. When I had gone to play outside with Nee-San, I saw So-Kun. He was looking at a bird that was a few feet infront of him."

She continued, "He looked lonely, so Nee-San and I played with him until mom called us to go in. The next day I met Na-Kun, and we became close instantly." For a second she looked a bit sad.

As Kazutora was about to ask why she looked sad, she put on a smile. "We drifted apart after Nee-Sans death, we only became close again about 2 years ago."

A part of Kazutora hated what he just saw, Hina was faking her emotions. Acting like she's okay but she's not. He knew he shouldn't pry, he would talk to her about it another time. "So you've known them for 12 years, most of your life, correct?" Hina nodded.

He sighed a bit, Hinata, why are you doing this to yourself? How can you try to help us, when you're hurting inside as well? Ever since she opened up about Nakira..she's been like this.
_______

A/N

Hi, sorry if some didn't make sense. Btw, I think Koko and Inui are like a year older than Hina, but act like they're the same age for the sake of the Au.

I hope you enjoyed!