Alley fight

Hina was walking to the store, she was alone this time. It was Saturday, the day after she and Kazutora talked to those two girls in the hallway.

As she was walking past an alley, she saw a group of 4 boys standing in front of it. One of the boys grabbed her by her arm and forced her into the alley.

WHAT THE HELL?! Hina thought as she tried to resist the boys, as she was trying to resist, she was slapped in the face by the boy that pulled her arm.

She spoke, "What the fuck do you want?!" She glared at them. The black haired boy laughed, "She's a feisty one, haha." A brown haired boy then pinned her against the wall.

"I think it'll be fun, what do you think Tooru?" A white haired boy looked up, he was beaten pretty bad.

He then smiled, "Do as much as you want with her, just don't let Koko find out about this. He might kill us." He said, turning to walk out of the alley.

Hina was frozen, 'Tooru'? 'Koko'? Tooru is the one Emma talked about...who the hell is this 'Koko' guy?!

Hina felt rage build up inside her, "Oi, who the hell do you think you are, Tooru Adachi?" She asked, shocking Tooru.

He turned back to her, and walked until he was right beside her. She turned her head to the side. He then spoke, "Who the hell do you think you are? Huh you bitch?!" He slapped her.

Hina didn't speak, just turned her head back to the side where Tooru was. "Hinata Tachibana, you prick!" The boy holding her flinched, Mikey's girlfriend?! He thought.

Just as Hina was about to say something else, Tooru punched her in the face.

The black haired boy grabbed him and tried to hold him back, "Oi Tooru! She's Mikey's girlfriend, do you want to die today?!" The boy scoffed, "He'd never know it was us anyway. Besides, we have Koko." He said, breaking out of the boys hold.

Hina was getting more pissed off by the second. Who was this 'Koko' guy? Why did this prick hurt Emma? Why are they targetting her? Just who the hell are these people??

Hina decided she wanted her answers. "Oi snowflake, you keep mentioning this 'Koko' guy. Who the hell is he?" She asked, you could hear in her voice that she was pissed.

Tooru grew irritated but responded, "Koko is Hajime Kokonoi. And don't fucking call me snowflake, bug eyes." Hina scoffed.

She knew who Kokonoi was, he was widely known by delinquents, as he could make them rich. He was also in the black dragons. Hina knew this well, she didn't know he had a nickname though, even though they had gone to the same elementary school (my au). They were never friends, barely knew each other. But she didn't know why these pricks would work under him.

Hina was getting angry, these guys try to kidnap her, hurt her, and now this bastard called her bug eyes? These guys have some nerve.

The boy who was holding Hina felt that she had started shaking, he was about to laugh when he got kneed where the sun doesn't shine.

As Hina stepped away from the wall a little she stretched her arms, ready to fight. Just as she was about to punch the snowflake, the black haired boy knocked her out with a wooden plank.

Tooru sighed, "You finally did something right, Shoya." The third boy that was there was blonde, he laughed, "She seemed strong but we knocked her out so quickly!"

Shoya glared at him, "You didn't do a damn thing, I don't want to hear you talk." He said, the blonde boy pouted and crossed his arms. They then heard a voice they knew all too well.