Baji..at school?

Hina had just told Mikey about her late sister, it made them even closer, if that was even possible.

One thing that was unknown to Mikey, was what Mikto and Masato told Kazutora when they told him about Nakira.
_______

It was the day that the Tachibana family was going to get their new family portrait made. Mikoto had already told Kazutora about Nakira about a week prior, but Masato had something to say.

A little bit after Kazutora woke up, he went to the kitchen and saw Masato. He decided to sit down and have a conversation with his father.

At frist, they talked about random things, then Kazutora mentioned Nakria.

Masato paused hearing his late daughters name, as Kazutora had said his apologies about the entire incident, Masato decided to tell him the truth about why they were so quick to take him in.

He sighed a bit, putting his coffee on the table, "Kazutora, you remind Mikoto and I of Nakira quite a bit." He stopped, then looked at his sons face. He had wide eyes.

After a second he continued, "She had always been protective of Hinata and Naoto, like you. After you received therapy in juvie, we started to see your real personality...it was similar to Nakira's, the way you speak, the words you use...it's all so similar." As Kazutora heard more and more, he felt like he had just been a replacement. Until the next words came out of Masato's mouth.

Putting his coffee on the table after another sip, he continued speaking. "Even though you may remind Mikoto and I of Nakira, we know you can't replace her. You are your own person and we love you because of it. Even if you have similarities with Nakira, you have quite the differences as well."

Kazutora looked up again, he listened. "You are my son, the reason we were so fast to take you in and adopt you...It's because of Nakira. We had already suffered a loss 2 years prior at the time, we couldn't bare the thought of a homeless child wanting to die because of his thoughts, passing, knowing we could've done something, and so, after we were around you more, we started to love you as our own son."

He now smiled warmly at his son, "I'm not good with words, so I apologize if what I've said makes it seem like you're a replacement. Because you're not. To tell you the truth, if you weren't you, we wouldn't have taken you in." Kazutora felt a smile cross his lips.

In a comfortable silence, Kazutora smiled genuinely at his father, even happier that he became part of this family.
_______

(I apologize if that was trash)

About a week after Mikey's birthday, it was time to back to school. Their five week break was over.
_______

Mikey decided that he didn't want to be at his school, so he and Draken visited Hina, Takemichi, and Kazutora at their school.

As they were walking to Hina and Kazutora's classroom, (since Kazu got held back in this Au, I want him and Hina to be in the same class) they heard whispers.

"Isn't that Manjiro Sano?"

"Eh? Hinata-San's boyfriend?"

"Woah...that guy is so tall"

"Manjiro Sano is a lot shorter in person than I thought...isn't he like 17? Why is he so smal-"

Mikey turned to the boy and glared at him, "If you wanted to fucking die, you should've said so earlier." As he was about to walk over to him, Draken put his hand on his shoulder.

"Mikey, we're here." He completely forgot about the boy and his eyes lit up, he hadn't visited Hina in school in a while.

The kids in the classroom were on break, so some were there, some weren't. As Draken opened the door, he stood there in shock. Mikey, curious why he was just standing there, peeked his head in. He was shocked as well.

There, sitting on a desk by the window was Keisuke, in a school uniform. Mikey was completely confused. He spoke, "Oi Baji, I thought you didn't go to school?" He turned his head, surprised to see Mikey.

Hina and Kazutora turned their heads to Mikey and Draken standing in the door way, Eh? Why is Mikey-Kun here? Draken-Kun too? Hina thought.

He looked at him a bored look on his face, "My mom said I have to get a good education so I can raise Kazuya on my own in the future. So she got me into this school." Keisuke said, shrugging slightly.

Mikey nodded, but then furrowed his brows a bit, "If you go to school now, who will watch Kazuya?" Hina was curious about this as well.

Some of the kids in Keisuke, Kazutora, and Hina's class were now staring. He simply answered, "Today the twins skipped, so they're watching him right now, but your grandfather said that since he'll retire very soon, he'll watch him."

As he said that, Mikey nodded once more and walked over to Hina, who was still sitting in her chair. He put his hand on her head, she was used to his weirdness so she ignored him.

She looked back over at Keisuke, "Na-Kun and So-Kun are graduating this year right?" He sat there for a second and nodded.

Damn..I forgot that they're already 18. Already in their 3rd year too.

Mikey smirked a bit, "You know Baji, it's sad that you're almost 17 in your 1st year." Hearing this Keisuke growled a bit, "So is Kazutora!" and Mikey had a slight laugh.

Kazutora ignored everyone around him and walked out of the classroom, he was going to find Ayaka, these people were being annoying.
_______

Mikey and Draken went back to their school after a while, as they were walking out of Hina's they heard more talk.

"That's Draken isn't it? The 2nd strongest in Toman?"

"Eh? 2nd? So the shorter one is Manjiro Sano, the leader?"

"How does Hinata-San manage to date such a person? It's like they're complete opposites."

"Didn't he cheat on her before?"

"I thought she did?"

"No, wasn't that his sister that cheated on her boyfriend?"

Mikey had officially had enough, he beat the shit out of the guys that were talking about him, Emma, Hina, and Baji. He then soon left, ignoring some teachers, he didn't go to that school anyway.
_______

A/N

Hi, I know this chapter probably isn't the best, it's 2AM so I'm getting kind of tired. I'm about to sleep so this chapter may be kind of short.

I hope you enjoyed!