Baji's in a coma..?

It had now been about 10 minutes since Mikey got home, Emma and Baji were glad they weren't caught.

Their makeout session got a little heated, they stopped after a while, but at around 6:29PM they started again. This time in Emma's room. She had taken off Baji's jacket and shirt, he had taken off her shirt..and bra.

They heard Mikey open the front door and panicked.

"Baji-Kun hand me your jacket, put on your shirt!" Emma whisper-screamed, Baji obeyed. As she put on Baji's jacket and zipped it up she laughed, to draw suspicion away.

Baji opened the door quietly and sat in front of Emma on the floor, her on the bed, and she braided his hair. They started a conversation as they heard Mikey's footsteps approaching. And you know the rest.
______

Emma and Baji started to relax, Emma still hadn't changed her clothes from Baji's jacket to her shirt and bra. She felt slightly embarrassed.

Baji noticed, "You want me to turn around so you can change?" He asked, Emma nodded.

After he turned around she spoke, "Baji-Kun, I'm sorry.." She said, unzipping his jacket.

"For what?" He asked, confused.

Emma slipped off the jacket and was putting her clothes back on, "For..um...almost..." She trailed off, Baji knew what she meant.

When she gave the 'okay' for him to turn back around he did, he went and sat beside her on her bed. "It's not something you should say sorry about, if I didn't want it to happen I would've said no." He said, pulling her into a hug.

Emma still frowned a little, she hugged back, her head on his shoulder and nodded. "But I still should've asked..." She said, Baji smiled a little.

He pulled away from the hug and and cupped her cheek with his hand. "If you want to do those things with me, you always have my consent."

Emma put her hand on the one he had on her face, she nodded. "You have mine too. I'll tell you if I have my time of the month though." She said, laughing a little. Baji just stared at her, admiring her beauty.

I'm so lucky to have to have you, Emma.
______

It had now been a week since Baji and Emma got together, Kazutora decided to recruit Baji, Toman had to have another meeting tonight, Baji crashed it and declared himself an enemy of Toman. Mikey was pissed, and sent Takemichi to try and retrieve Baji. He said that if he didn't, he would kill him.

Emma heard the news from Baji, then Mikey, then Takemichi. She knew that Baji had a reason, so did Mikey and Takemichi. They just wanted him back in Toman.

It wasn't a success. Mikey had told Emma that Toman and Valhalla (the gang Baji joined) were going to have a fight soon. She told him to be careful then he left.

Baji had called Emma and told her that if he didn't make it back he loved her, and wanted her to move on. She was confused but deep down she knew that what she thought was going to happen, might actually happen. She told him that she loved him too, and that she will always love him.
______

Emma and Hina were at Emma's house, waiting for news from Takemichi, they were scared something would happen to Baji.

After about 2 hours of anxiety, Emma got a call from Takemichi.

"Emma-Chan...Kazutora-Kun knocked out Baji-Kun with a metal bar and he's not waking up. Mikey-Kun beat the shit out of Kazutora-Kun, he told us he was going to stay behind with Baji-Kun and see if he would wake up...Draken-Kun and I are on our way over to your place, the police and ambulance have most likely gotten there by now." Emma heard this and was terrified.