Forgiveness

Naoto woke up and was about to get ready for school when he realized Kazutora was no longer on the mattress. He was curious so he got up and went to the living room, no Kazutora. He went to the kitchen, no Kazutora. He went to the bathroom, Hina, no Kazutora.

He then decided to check the balcony outside their apartment, he was there.

"Hm? Naoto, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Kazutora asked, he was already dressed and ready.

Naoto let out a nervous laugh, "You weren't in our room so I got curious where you were so early.."

Kazutora was a little surprised, but he smiled and patted Naotos head. "You should go get ready for school, Naoto."

He nodded and went back inside, closing the door behind him.

'Our room' huh? You won't have to share for long, kid...
______

"Look it's Kazutora-Senpai!"

"Eh? Isn't that Hinata Tachibana?"

"What are they doing together..?"

"And walking to school.."

"I heard from Misaki that he left her house this morning!"

"No way.."

Hina was nearing her limit, "Ne Kazutora-Kun, don't they annoy you?" She asked, Kazutora turned his head, his earring ringing.

He tilted his head, "Even if they annoy me, if I try to beat up a girl I would be accused of sexual assault or attempted rape. I can't do anything but tell them to stop." He shrugged.

Hina sighed, he's right.. she thought.

Today there was a bold first year, she asked the question everyone was dying to know.

"Hello Tachibana-Senpai, Kazutora-Senpai. Everyone would like to know if you're dating?" She asked, she looked fearless, but respectful.

Hina and Kazutora looked tired, they both answered simultaneously, "No."

Hina was the one to explain the situation, "Look, my family took him in, and we see each other as siblings, my family is his. So no, we're not dating." Kazutora smiled, and nodded.

The first year apologized for her rudeness (even though she was being as polite as possible), and excused herself.

"Good job Hinata." Kazutora said, putting his hand on her shoulder. She smiled.

Why was I so terrified of him before? Hina asked herself.
______

Mikey asked Hina to meet up, he wanted to explain himself. Hina agreed, knowing she overreacted last night.

Hina sat down in front of him, they were at Taco Bell. "So what did you mean Mikey-Kun?" She asked looking at him.

He smirked a bit, "First, you like me?" He asked, Hina blushed, but then glared.

"Okay calm down. I didn't mean to say that...I meant to say..'Sometimes I wish we never met because'...." He trailed off, a blushed face.

He collected himself and continued, "..'because I'..." Hina was losing her patience.

"Maybe I should just go home, it was hard convincing Kazutora-Kun not to follow me here." She said starting to stand up, Mikey grabbed her hand and said something.

"I-it's because 'I like you so much now, that I don't know what to do with myself'." He looked down, not seeing her blushing face.

Hina was shocked but she needed time to think, so, "Mikey-Kun, I like you too but..please just give me time...okay?" She asked, he nodded, and she excused herself.

At least I told her...
______

Kazutora wasn't home, he had a meeting for Valhalla. So when Hina got home, she decided it would be a good time to do some homework.

After about 25 minutes of sitting at the kitchen table doing homework, she heard the rain starting to pour, so this is what mom was talking about...I hope Kazutora-Kun is okay. Hina thought.
______

"I'm home" Mikey heard Emma talking to someone, he didn't know who, because they hadn't spoken yet. As soon as he heard a growl, he knew it was Baji.

Emma spotted her brother and asked what he wanted for dinner, he said nothing and sat on the couch, most likely thinking.

After they decided on dinner, Mikey spoke to Baji.

"You're here often aren't you?" He asked, Baji smiled just a bit.

Mikey waited for his answer, which he got. "It just feels nice to be here, besides I like you guys." He smiled wider, it quickly disappeared with Mikey's next comment.

"If you get my little sister pregnant, I'll kill you." Mikey glared at him, Baji blushed really hard, and growled at him.

"MIKEY!!" Emma heard that from the kitchen, Eh? What are they fighting about now?

"Whatever those two are always like that.." She mumbled with a smile.
______

Naoto was on the balcony, he wanted some fresh air after doing his homework. When he heard Rascal starting to whimper from inside, he went back. Good thing there were floors above theirs, they could easily go outside in the rain and be fine.

Though, Hina's father was off work today. So it would be him and the kids. And Rascal, but he wasn't a handful.

Hina's father liked having Kazutora live with them, it made him feel better that he at least had somewhere to go. And somewhere to sleep on rainy days like this. He knew he would try to leave when the rain lets up, but he didn't want Kazutora to go back to that living situation.

In all honesty, Kazutora wasn't living. He was surviving. Mr. Tachibana wanted him to experience a good time as a teenager and have a roof over his head.
______

There was a knock on the door, which was surprising because who would be out in this rain? Mr. Tachibana opened the door, and saw a beat up soaking wet Kazutora.

He immediately sighed in relief that he was alright...somewhat.

He then spoke, "Kazutora, I've already told you this, you don't have to knock. You can just come in." He said, stepping out of the way.

Kazutora nodded "I forgot, Mr.Tachibana." He shook his head.

"Why don't you call me Masato?" He said, Kazutora's eyes widened.

"Then what do I call Mrs. Tachibana?" He asked.

Masato sighed a little. "According to the Wiki page, she doesn't have a name. So anything I guess." He said, going back to the couch where he previously was.

Hina walked to the door. "Oh, Kazutora-Kun you're home. What happened to you face?" She asked, hers still bruised from the previous day.

He just said it was a fight and went to the bathroom to shower, Hina practically forced him to, which confused him.

I was in the rain, soaking wet, so now I have to shower so I don't get sick? What the hell?
______

A/N

I started school again today, and I learned some french, so yeah. I'm cool like that. The only downside of writing this book is that everytime I press "K" and "H" Kazutora and Hina immediately pop up.

Hope you enjoyed!