Nightmare

Hina didn't understand what was happening, why? I don't get it..everything was perfectly fine earlier....so why are you doing this? She asked herself.

She was crying, very heavily. Even shaking. She then stared at Mikey. "Why are you doing this, Mikey-Kun...? I thought you loved me!" He stared at her with a blank expression.

"I got tired of you, Hinata. You can't blame me, you know how you are." He said, sounding so cold.

Hina was paralyzed by this statement, "W-what? Mikey what are you talking about? How could you.." She trailed off, her tears going down her neck.

Before either of them could say anything more, Bang! Mikey was now on the ground, blood pouring from his head.
_______

Hina jolted awake, she felt for the tears on her face, sure enough they were there. She then felt another hand on her face. She turned to see Mikey, clearly scared and worried about her.

Without hesitation Hina hugged Mikey, crying again. This time tears of relief. He had an idea about what she could've been dreaming about.
_______

Mikey had woken up to Hina moving around alot. He looked at her face and saw tears. He sat up immediately and tried to get her to wake up, when she mumbled something.

What he understood was 'This Mikey-Kun' and 'I thought you loved me..' Was she dreaming about them breaking up? What could he have said in that dream to make her say that?

Before he could have another thought, she sat up very fast, breathing heavily. He flinched a little. Just what the hell did I do in your dream Hinata?

After Hina calmed down and stopped hugging Mikey, she explained what she dreamed about. His eyes widened in shock.

"Hina..I'm so sorry you had to go through having that nighmare." He said, as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

She was just glad Mikey was alive, and still her boyfriend. Hina checked her phone to find out that it was 2AM. After all that happened, she didn't feel tired anymore. She and Mikey laid back down.

They talked for a while until they felt tired enough to go back to sleep. At around 2:23AM they were able to fall asleep again.
_______

Mikey, Takemichi, and Draken were talking about the day before, when Mikey decided to tell them about Hina's nightmare.

Takemichi looked sad, worried, and anxious. He didn't even know what to say, neither did Draken. Hina dreaming about Mikey like that...it just didn't feel right to them. Why would she ever have such a nightmare?

Draken spoke up, "Why do you think she had that nightmare?" He asked, Mikey shrugged.

He crossed his arms, "I don't know, but seeing her panic and cry that much scared me. And besides if I were to ever break up with her, I wouldn't say I was 'tired' of her. I would do it like how she did to you, Takemitchy." Takemichi deadpanned. Really? He thought.

Draken laughed a little, then put on a straight face.

Takemichi felt a vein pop out on his forehead. "I heard that Draken-Kun!" He said, slightly yelling. Mikey now laughed a little, annoying Takemichi.
_______

It was now 11:09PM, the day after Hina had the nightmare. Mikey was in his room, he couldn't fall asleep. His thoughts kept him up. They were mainly just random ones, like his and Hina's first date, his and Baji's fights, Emma's cooking, Draken's weird haircut, random things like that. Nothing in particular.

After about an hour of more boring and somewhat useless thoughts he drifted off to sleep. It didn't last long though, he woke up at around 1:50AM. He was awoken by the sound of a commercial on his TV. It was very loud, some kids show. He turned his TV down and changed the channel. Falling back asleep shortly after.
_______

It was Sunday, 9:32AM. Hina still felt bad for not getting Mikey a present on friday, Valentines day. So she decided to go to the mall to get something for him. He called her when she was walking to the mall, she told him that she was busy and couldn't hang out right now. He said that he understood and that he had some things to do for Toman at the moment.

They agreed to meet up in a few hours and hang out then.
_______

Hina had just seen something Mikey would absolutely love, so she decided to buy it. It was $13.43, not as expensive as she thought.

As Hina was walking out of the mall she saw Takemichi, and asked him his opinion on what she just bought.

He stared at it, surprised that she managed to find something so fitting for Mikey. "This is literally the best thing you could get him. He'll love it, Hina." He said, a genuine smile on his face. She thanked Takemichi, after talking for a while she told him she had to go, and they said goodbye.
_______

Mikey saw Hina standing by the entrance of his house, surprising him because they still had an hour until the meet up time.

She smiled when she saw him. "Oh, Mikey-Kun come here." He did what she said.

He then spoke, "Hinata, don't we have another hour til we meet up?" He asked, she nodded but ignored his comment.

"I got you something and I thought you would like it" She said, holding a little box out to him.

Mikey's eyes widened a little, "You didn't have t-" She cut him off. "Just open it" Hina furrowed her brows a bit.

Mikey did as he was instructed and his eyes widened even more, inside the box was a silver bracelet with a little dorayaki charm on it. He was speechless. On one hand, he wanted to laugh because it was so funny and cute, on the other hand, he wanted to keep staring at it because someone he loved gave him something he loved.

He then smiled at her, pulling her into a hug. "Thank you Hinata, it's amazing." Hina was very happy hearing that. She hugged him back, happy she could make him happy.
_______

A/N

Hi, sorry this took a while. I had my covid test today and it was negative, I'll still have to be quarantined though. And my throat hurts, but I won't go to school for a little bit so maybe I can write the next chapter faster.

Also, what did you think of the bracelet?

I hope you enjoyed!