Dinner

It had been about a month since Mikey met Haruichi and Aito, they had become friends fast. There was always something Mikey was curious about Aito, but he never asked, not until today.

Mikey was sitting on a chair at an outside restaurant with his new friends, "Aito, you told my you have 4 siblings, right?" Aito nodded, sipping his drink.

Mikey tilted his head a bit, "Then why does the tattoo on your wrist have 5 initials instead of 4?" Haruichi flinched a bit.

Aito's eyes widened, he didn't reply right away.

As he was about to speak, he looked up at Mikey. "My twin sister..she died a couple years ago. She was killed, I know who did it, they're locked up." He said, pain in his voice.

Mikey had an apologetic look on his face, he didn't know he would being up such a sensitive topic.

Aito then spoke again, "I was okay, I didn't do anything irrational because I have my sisters, brother, and grandparents. They helped me." He had a sad smile on his face, Mikey hadn't seen Aito smile often. This was new.

Haruichi decided to speak now, "Manjiro-San, I know you don't want to hear this but, Aito started admiring you after he found out about your siblings."

Mikey's head shot up from his drink, "What?" He asked, he was confused.

Aito turned his head to Mikey, "I saw my parents and sister die, there were points when I almost killed myself, and my siblings. When I heard about your family...I saw how strong you were to keep moving with your life. I admired you for that. It's a very hard thing to do and..you were able to do it. It made me realize that I could too."

He felt bad for Aito now, he had to watch his twin and parets die. He had the same thoughts Mikey did, but he saw him..and admired him for it.

Mikey smiled at Aito, he put his hand on his shoulder, "You know..I had the same thoughts you did." Both Haruichi and Aito were shocked.

He continued, "A little over a month ago, my little sister died. You've heard about it, but, for 4 days...I didn't sleep, I wanted to die. I wished that I had been killed instead of Emma. After a talk with my grandpa and then Hinata, I realized everything I was thinking was wrong." Aito stared at Mikey, he never expected this.

After a while, the boys had changed the subject to different things. Aito had been thinking about what Mikey said, who would've thought that Manjiro Sano, the strongest guy Aito knew, would've gone through all of those thoughts.

"Oh, Mikey." Haruichi and Aito looked up, they saw a guy with a neck tattoo and black and yellow hair. He kind of scared them. They looked to the guys left and saw a girl with black hair and brown highlights.

Mikey smiled a bit, "It's rare to see you with a girl that isn't Hinata, Kazutora." The girl got flustered around this many boys.

Haruichi was confused, but Kazutora spoke first. "Shut up. Anyway, this is Ayaka Suzuki, Ayaka, this is Manjiro Sano. Aka Mikey." Ayaka nodded and bowed to him.

He then noticed who Mikey was with, "Who're they?" Aito and Haruichi flinched.

They introduced themselves, then Mikey decided to tease Kazutora.

He looked at Ayaka, "So this is the girl you go on dates with?" Ayaka blushed, Kazutora nodded.

Aito was surprised, How does everyone in Mikey's friend group have pretty girlfriends?
_______

Hina was laying on the couch, it was Saturday, she had nothing to do so she asked the twins to come over. Of course she told Mikey that they would be over, he was okay with it.

Angry was sitting beside Hina, he poked her face to make sure she was alive.

He sighed, "Tachi-Chan, you've been laying on my leg for the past 10 minutes. You look like you're asleep with your eyes open." Smiley nodded, he was sitting on the floor playing Mario.

Hina removed Angry's finger from her cheek. "I had a big test yesterday, I'm worried about how I did." She said, closing her eyes.

He decided to leave her be, so what if his leg was falling asleep, his friend needed it apparently.

Smiley had started to get mad at the game, so he gave the controller to Angry, he needed to cool down.
_______

The twins had been hanging out with Hina for about 3 hours, after the first 20 minutes, she moved her head from Angry's leg, which he was glad about. It had fallen asleep.

Kazutora had come home, he wasn't expecting to see Hina laying her head on Smiley's shoulder.

He walked over to the couch and sat beside Angry, who was playing Mario, again. Hina smiled when she saw him, but she was tired from worrying all day about her test.

Kazutora spoke, "Stop thinking about the test, I'm sure you did better than I did." Smiley tilted his head a bit. "Aren't you a year older than her?" He asked, confused.

He nodded, "I was held back in my third year of middle school because of juvie, so we've been in the same grade since last school year." Hina heard Angry starting to get mad at the game.

"So-Kun, calm down." She had her eyes closed, her head was still on Smiley's shoulder.

Kazutora smirked, "Imagine how jealous Mikey would be if he saw this, Hinata." She simply ignored the comment and kept resting.

Angry decided that if he kept playing he could break the controller, he passed it to Kazutora, who was good at the game.

After a while, Kazutora and Angry were playing against each other, and both Hina and Smiley fell asleep. Mikoto got home from work, and saw this.

She smiled a little at the sight, Just like when they were kids, they always fell asleep like that.

As Kazutora heard her moving around, he looked back at her. "Hey mom, do you need help?" He asked, pausing the game.

She smiled at him, "That would be lovely, Kazutora." He got up to help Mikoto. Angry got up as well, and walked over to them.

"I'll help you too, Mrs. Tachibana." Mitoko smiled at him, "Thank you, Souya."
_______

Mikey got home and saw his grandfather sitting on the couch, watching TV. This was a rare sight, he didn't know what to do.

Mansaku noticed Mikey, "Manjiro, I asked for some time off today and tomorrow. I wanted to spend time with you." He smiled, standing up.

He smiled as well, "Did you have dinner grandpa?" He asked, taking off his shoes.

It had been a long time since Mikey had eaten dinner with his grandfather, he couldn't remember the last time he had dinner with him.

"No, I didn't. Did you?" Mikey shook his head, starting to talk to the kitchen. "I'll make something" He said, disappearing from his grandfather's sight.

As Mansaku saw that Mikey was no long in the room, he dropped his smile. A sad look replaced it.

Manjiro....I made you try and mature too fast, haven't I?
_______

A/N

Ooou, we got a back story for Aito, how fun. I love writing the twins with Hina, so I wanted to write about their friendship more in this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!