Café

Mikey was on his way to nowhere, not really paying attention to where he was going. Just riding his motorcycle, occasionally focusing on the road.

He kept on like this for about 8 minutes before he decided he wanted to eat some dorayaki.

He parked his motorcycle in front of a café that he recognized. He would go there sometimes with Takemichi and Hina. Hina.. He thought to himself, opening the door to the café. A slight blush placed itself on his cheeks.

He ordered his dorayaki, and turned his head a little to see Hina sitting in a chair in the corner looking out of the window.
_________

"Hina?" Mikey asked standing beside her, she snapped her head up to look at him, caught off guard.

"Hi Mikey-Kun, I didn't realize you were here." She said, smiling a little.

Puffy eyes, she was crying. He thought to himself, sitting down in the chair in front of her.

She watched him, he didn't look happy, she was a little worried.

He moved his head a little closer, and asked; "Who the fuck made you cry, Hina?" She felt a little warm inside, having Mikey of all people care about her made her feel good.

She hesitated to answer him, worried about what he would think of her. Would he think I'm weak? She thought to herself.

She moved her head a little closer to him, just as he did. Making his face heat just a little, which went unnoticed by Hina.

"I met someone today, Kazutora Hanemiya. He seemed like he had a few screws loose when I first saw him, but I'm scared of him Mikey-Kun. The way he has that expression as if he was dead but keeps smiling...the way he tilts his head when you ask a question...that fucking bell on his earring! The way he reacted when Takemichi-Kun and I were having a conversation about you..."

Hina started crying again, shaking a little. Mikey didn't know what to do, so he just waited for her to finish.

She and Takemitchy met him.. he thought to himself.

Hina collected herself and continued.

"He..looked like he wanted to kill you. His eyes were so scary..he had little veins pop out, he was really angry. I was scared for my life, Mikey-Kun." She ended with a sad smile.

He got up from his seat and hugged her, trying to calm her down. She was shocked but she stood up and hugged him back. It was only then that she realized Mikey was a little taller than her. She had never noticed it before.
__________

"You better now?" Mikey asked as he let go of Hina. They had been in a hug for about 3 minutes straight.

She pulled back and and nodded saying, "Thank you, Mikey-Kun."

He blushed a little at her bright smile, which confused Hina.

"Hm? Are you okay Mikey-Kun?" She asked, about to put her hand on his forehead to check for a fever, making his face get redder.

Shit! Mikey thought to himself, not believing that his face would betray him like this.

"I'm fine, Hina. It's just a little hot in here, that's all." He said, averting his eyes and slightly covering his face.

She wasn't convinced, so she grabbed his hand and took him outside, where it was colder.

When they got outside Hina was still holding Mikey's hand, motioning for him to sit on the curb in front of the café.

Mikey did as she wanted, and she let go of his hand. He started missing the warmth almost instantly.

"Mikey-Kun, if you were sick you should've stayed with Emma-Chan and Draken-Kun so they could help you!" Hina scolded, sitting down beside him.