Baji's mother

Hina and Mikey were walking in the park, it had now been 2 weeks since Emma found out she was pregnant. She still hadn't told Mikey. The people who knew were Hina, Emma and Mikey's grandfather, Baji's mother, Hina's mother, and Emma herself. Emma needed to tell Mikey but she wanted to wait just a little longer, she was scared of what he would do.

"Hinata, I know Emma is pregnant." Mikey suddenly said, making Hina stop walking.

Her eyes widened and she started sweating a little. "For how long..?" She asked.

He stopped as well, "For about a week now." He said, "When did you two find out?" He asked, he didn't seem mad, just worried.

"2 weeks ago, she took two pregnancy tests and both were positive. My mother even decided to take her to the hospital so they could make sure and...it was positive." Hina said, she looked a little sad. Which made sense because, her bestfriend couldn't do most of the things she loved anymore. She started to walk.

Mikey nodded, starting to walk again. He then spoke, "I saw one of the pregnancy tests in her nightstand's top drawer when I was looking for her phone charger. Why didn't she tell me that I'm going to be an uncle?" He asked, he seemed sad with the question.

Hina put her hand on her boyfriends shoulder, "She was scared of what you would do, she was going to say something eventually." She said, Mikey turned to her with slightly wide eyes.

He then furrowed his brows, she was scared..of me? Shinichiro, did I fail as her big brother? He asked himself, he then thought about Baji.

Mikey sighed then said, "Baji will probably react in a good way, I can't imagine him neglecting a child. It just doesn't sound right." Hina smiled a little, happy that he wasn't mad.

After a few more minutes of talking about Emma and Baji they turned the conversation on other things, like Rascal, Kazutora, even the Kawata twins. They then talked about themselves.

Hina smiled a little, "Remember when you kissed me the other day? When I was eating ice cream?" She asked, Mikey nodded.

She continued, "You had a little bit of ice cream on your lip for the rest of day, and when I kissed you when you walked me home?" She asked, and once more Mikey nodded.

Hina blushed a little, confusing Mikey a bit.

"I did that so I could get the ice cream off your lip, that's why I licked your lip a little.." She sounded embarrassed and Mikey laughed.

He then smiled, "You could've just told me, Hina. But I did enjoy it so maybe not." Hina slapped his arm a little, both laughing.

"Maybe I won't next time." She said playfully, Mikey smirked and put his arm around her shoulder as they started walking to his house, out of the park now.
_______

To their surprise when they got there, Emma wasn't home. Hina saw a note on Emma's recliner, "Mikey-Kun she left a note." She said.

"What does it say?" He asked.

The note said:

Hey Mikey and maybe Hina-Chan, if you're reading this I'm either visiting Baji-Kun or at the store to get food for dinner. Text me when you see this, I love you!

-Emma

Hina did as the note instructed and pulled out her phone to text Emma, when Mikey said he already did.

He put his phone back into his pocket. "She'll text back in a couple minutes." He said, Hina nodded and sat on the couch, putting the note on the coffee table.
______

Emma was at the hospital about to visit Baji, when she got there she saw Baji's mother leaving. It wasn't awkward between them or anything, in fact Baji's mother liked Emma.

(She doesn't have a name either so I'm giving her one, Keiko.)

Emma beamed when she saw her, "Hello Keiko-San" She said, the older woman smiling.

"Hello Emma, Keisuke is still in the coma, but the doctors just told me he should wake up soon, so don't worry okay?" Emma nodded, telling her she would always wait for Baji to wake up.

Keiko laughed a little, "You know, it's so easy for you to call me Keiko, but you still can't call him Keisuke? And you've known him for how long?" Emma blushed a little and looked away.

She placed her eyes back on Emma, then to her stomach. And smiled warmly.

"So how is my grandchild?" She asked, Emma looking up at her.

She smiled as well, "The baby is healthy, it's hard to believe I'm 7 weeks already." She said, looking down at her stomach. She still wasn't showing yet, as this was her first pregnancy she wouldn't show until about 12 weeks.

Keiko got somewhat serious now, "Good. You've been eating healthy food, haven't you? Making sure you and the baby are healthy right?" She asked, when she narrows her eyes like that, she really looks like her son.

Emma nodded and told her about all the meals she had eaten since she found out, Keiko was happy to know that her son found himself a good girl.

After a little bit more talking, Keiko decided she didn't want to take up anymore of Emma's time.

"Well I should get going now, when do you have your first appointment?" She asked, Emma immediately responded. "December 15th. In one week, Keiko-San."

She then nodded and asked, "Would you like me to come with you? I am the grandmother of the baby after all." Emma widened her eyes.

"Are you sure Keiko-San? Don't you have work...I don't want to burden you." Emma said worried.

Keiko shook her head, "My work gave me some time off because Keisuke is in the hospital, I'll be able to go to your appointment without trouble." Emma smiled, hugging Keiko.

Surprised she hugged her back, Emma then spoke. "Thank you! I didn't want to go alone, but Hina has school, her mother has to work, grandpa has to work....thank you so much Keiko-San!!" Keiko smiled warmly at Emma.

Just how did you manage to find a girl like this, Keisuke?
______

This was the first time Emma had visited Baji in the hospital, she was a little awkward and didn't know what to do, but then she decided to tell him some things, even if he couldn't hear her.

"Baji-Kun, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but, you're going to be a father. I know we're young and you're in a coma..but we'll make it work. I promise that I'll love our child with all my heart, I know you will too. I hope you wake up soon..life hasn't been the same without you and Mikey's dumb arguments, you randomly showing up at my house, hanging out alot....I miss you, I really do." Emma had felt tears form in her eyes, she didn't want them to fall.

She collected herself, "I saw your mother on my way here. She's very supportive of us and the baby, and she's going to come with me to my first appointment." Emma had calmed down now, she was starting to get used to this.

She then held his hand, "Well, I guess you would want to know about everyone else. Kazutora is in juvie again, Mikey said he will always be in Toman, everyone was okay after the fight. The only one who was hospitalized was you."

She continued, "Everyone in Toman is waiting for you to wake up, and so is Hina-Chan. Speaking of her, she has been the most supportive of me and the baby since we found out. She helped me so much, she's a really good person. Chifuyu-Kun is doing well too, we have actually gotten a little closer. He is worried about you, just like everyone else." She squeezed Baji's hand a little.

She looked up, at his face and smiled. She really did miss him.
______

A/N

I swear I'm writing chapters on everyone and everything besides Hina and Mikey, I apologize.

Hope you enjoyed!