Dating

Hina and Mikey decided to meet up again, this time at a park. Hina had decided what she wanted to do after around a week and a half. As Mikey had arrived, he saw Hina sitting on a bench by a big tree, he decided to go and sit beside her.

Hina noticed and turned to him, as she saw him and how close they were she blushed, and scooted over a bit.

"Mikey-Kun, first I wanted to apologize for slapping you...and calling you a bastard." She said, averting her gaze. Mikey nodded, listening.

She continued, "I also wanted to say that I know that we both like each other, right?" She asked for confirmation.

He smiled, "Right." Hina nodded.

"Well, since we both like each other...I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?" She said blushed, Mikey's eyes widened. To her surprise he shook his head, she felt hurt.

As Mikey smiled, he put his hand on Hina's. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, Hina was confused but nodded and hugged him.

Mikey hugged back, after a while of talking and catching up on what they missed with each other, Mikey got a text from Baji.

New text message from: Baji

Just asked Emma to be my girlfriend, before you kill me, she said yes.

Mikey smiled a little. He was happy for them, and himself. He was in a teasing mood so he immediately called him.

"I just told you not to kill me!" He heard Baji say on the other line.

Mikey held Hina's hand in his, "What time did you ask her?" He asked.

Baji was a little confused but he answered anyway. "Like 2:15?" He replied, Mikey smirked.

"Beat you by 6 minutes, Hinata's my girlfriend now." He said, Hina blushed immediately.
______

Baji had wide eyes, when Emma asked him what it was he told her and she squealed, "Finally!!" Mikey heard her say on the other line.

After a bit of talking about how everything happened with both of them, Baji told Mikey he was going to hang up. Mikey replied with what seemed to be his common line, "Just don't get her pregnant. You're at my house aren't you?" Baji then hung up, with a blushed face and growled. He sat back onto the couch.

He un-furrowed his brows and put his arm around Emma's shoulders.

Emma put her head on Baji's chest, starting to watch TV. She was happy, she was finally with the guy she liked. Even though she had a bad feeling about the future, she wanted to enjoy this moment.

"Baji-Kun?" She asked, he looked down at her. "Hm?" He replied.

Emma blushed a little, looking up at him, meeting his eyes. "How did you start liking me?" Baji blushed a little and smiled.

He laid his head back onto the couch, looking at the ceiling. "Remember that day Shinichiro, me, you, and Mikey all fell asleep on the ground after training? Well I was awake, but remember how you and I laid side by side?" He asked, Emma nodded.

"You probably don't know this but, you grabbed my hand and held it in yours. At first I was confused and tried to make you let go, but you didn't. After a while I gave up, and kept holding your hand. About 10 minutes later you let go, but you got closer to me and hugged my arm." He said, Emma averted her gaze and was embarrassed.

Baji looked down at her and saw it, he smirked. He then continued, "I couldn't get it out of my head for the next couple days, and everytime I came over Mikey kept making me do things for you so we would spend more time together. After a while my heart started to beat faster around you and I started to pay more attention to you, I don't really know but I guess it started there." At this point Emma was listening attentively, she smiled, satisfied with his answer.

Before he could say anything else, she got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They both blushed, Baji then pressed his lips on hers, surprising Emma. She kissed back and this turned into making out.
______

It was 6:37, Mikey and Hina had hung out for about 4 hours.

They decided to part ways after he walked her home. She said he should leave quickly before her parents asked questions. And he did, he decided he was going to go home. He expected Baji to still be there, not even wanting to think about what Emma and Baji may have done, he walked home slowly. Thinking about what he and Hina had done that day, smiling.

After he arrived home, he realized that Emma and Baji weren't in the livingroom. He knew they were home because their shoes were at the door.

He heard some laughter from Emma's room, he walked over to it and saw the door open. Good, they weren't doing anything. He thought as he looked inside.

He saw Emma braiding Baji's hair and smiled. They were talking about things they remembered from when they were kids. Without saying anything, he excused himself to his own room. He decided to tell Draken that he got himself a girlfriend.
______

"Congrats Mikey, it's about damn time." Draken said over the phone. Mikey smiled a little, he wasn't going to tell Draken about Baji and Emma, be didn't want him to be hurt.

He then sighed a bit, "You know Ken-Chin, you could've helped me a little with how I was gonna ask her." He pouted a little, and heard Draken laugh.

Yeah, I won't tell him about them just yet.
______

Emma was getting slightly nervous, she had stopped braiding Baji's hair as soon as Mikey had walked away, after they heard his door close Baji got up from the floor and closed Emma's door, they both sighed with relief.

"Ne Baji-Kun...maybe we shouldn-" she was cut off by him throwing her bra and shirt at her, she was wearing his jacket.

They hadn't done anything....scandalous, but if they had just about 15 more minutes....Baji would've been killed by Mikey in about 9 months.
______

A/N

Idk why I always make these chapters so late at night.

I hope you enjoyed!