Bruises

As Mikey's grandfather and Hina's parents were talking, Mikey realized he got a message from Mitsuya a few hours ago, 'That guy that you're friends with, Aito Shikichi, I just met him. He seemed very nervous and alert.'

This surprised Mikey, when he was with Aito, he wasn't nervous at all. In fact, he seemed to act tough even though he's small, he reminded Mikey of himself. So why was Aito nervous?

As Mikey said bye to Hina and her parents, he decided to text Aito, 'Hey, I have nothing to do. Wanna hang out?' Even if he said no, he was going to anyway.

He got a reply almost instantly, 'I get off work at 3, is that a good time?' Mikey was a little surprised, he didn't know Aito had a job.

It was 1:32PM now, so Mikey said it was good and they decided to talk more when Aito got off.
_______

It was now 2:57PM, Aito was going to get off in a few minutes, so Mikey decided to head to the meeting place.

As he got there, he saw that Aito was already sitting in one of the chairs, wearing a mask and a hat? Why?

He shook off his thoughts, "Aito, you good?" Mikey asked, sitting in front of him. Aito nodded.

"I'm fine. Why did you want to meet up?" He didn't seem nervous but he also didn't seem like himself.

Mikey was starting to get a bit worried, but he ignored it. "My friend met you today, Takashi Mitsuya." Aito nodded.

There was a silence for a few seconds, until Mikey broke it. "He said that you seemed very nervous and alert. I got confused because you're never like that, so what was that about?" Now he had averted his eyes, Mikey noticed.

He seemed like he wasn't going to answer, so Mikey said that wouldn't force him.

After a few more seconds, Aito spoke. "I'm not good with people I don't know if I'm not with Haruichi." Mikey was a bit surprised, he nodded.

Mikey kept thinking about something that had been bothering him, Why's he wearing a hat and mask? It's not the first time I've seen him do it..but it's odd that he's wearing them now, it's pretty hot today.

As Mikey stared at Aito, he was starting to notice more things, He's wearing a long sleeve shirt too, again, I've seen that but in this heat? Something wasn't right, but Mikey didn't know what it was.

Aito was starting to feel uncomfortable, Mikey had been looking at him so intently, that he might just peice everything together.

He didn't want that to happen, so he spoke, "Mikey, if you were just gonna stare at me, I wouldn't have agreed to meet up." As he heard that, Mikey snapped out of his thoughts.

He shook his head a bit, "Atio, something about you is bothering me today." Aito tilted his head a bit, he didn't get it.

"What do you mean?" Was all he said, Mikey replied, "You're wearing a hat, mask, and a long sleeve shirt in this weather. You're not being yourself, and you seem to he hiding something."

He flinched at this. He didn't expect Mikey to point these things out, and he didn't know how to reply. So he just stayed silent, not the best idea.
_______

Haruichi's dad had come into his room to wake him up, he was still sleeping from his nap earlier.

(I'll give him a name, Haruto. Idk I feel like it matched Haruichi.)

As he was about to wake him up, Haruto noticed how calm Haruichi was. Ever since the divorce, he had felt like Haruichi always tried to smile more and be happier around him. It was nice to see him calm for once.