๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐“๏ฟฝ...

By _HaRuNa12_

"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ? ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™." Sleep is life, it w... More

๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡
๐“…ฐ00๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ01๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ02๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ04๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ05๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ06๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ07๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ08๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ09๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ10๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ11๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ12๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ13๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ14๐“…ฐ
Not an Update
๐“…ฐ15๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ16๐“…ฐ
๐“…ฐ17๐“…ฐ

๐“…ฐ03๐“…ฐ

24.9K 764 199
By _HaRuNa12_

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Ⓘ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎
Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓢ︎ ②

«««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

They all could simply gawk at the blue-haired teen standing in front of them.

And by 'they', it was meant for the volleyball team.

Various reactions were portrayed by each person inside the gym but one reaction that corresponds to each other was surprise, upon seeing Akito, now standing in front of them all. Also, don't forget Daichi who has his arm crossed beside the smiling and nervous Aki.

"Yo! [1] Konnichiwa, mina~" He greeted them all with his usual lazy grin and slightly slouched figure. Not even three seconds passed, two blur mirages pass through the team's eyes, and catapulted themselves towards the bluenette.

And being caught off guard, they fell over.

"AKI-SENPAIII!!!"

"WE MISS YOU!!!"

Ah, yes... Akito had already forgotten his two annoyingly but cute kouhai's, Ryuu and Noya.

His body was now sprawled over the waxed wooden floor with two weeping (?) second years above him, he sigh as he let his eyes closed. The practice has not yet started but, heck, was he feeling exhausted right now.

"Oi..."

His eyes shot wide open, "I'm awake." And just like that, he stood up with two people clinging to him.

Does he care? Yes. But Daichi's here, so... forget it.

On the other hand, Daichi could only heave out a sigh, feeling stressed right at the moment. He massaged his temples with his fingers before eyeing the stunned volleyball members in front of him.

Wait, should we exclude Tsukishima from the list or not...?

"So guys, to those who are yet to know this giant---"

"HEY!"

Daichi ignored Akito beside him and continued.

"---I'd like you to meet Matsumuri Akito." He smiled and slapped the bluenette's back as a go signal for him to introduce himself.

The mentioned male winced from this--- Man, Daichi's slaps sure do bring out a punch--- but still nodded and oblige.

"Matsumuri Akito here, nice to meet y'all. I'm a third-year from class 5 'nd wasn't able to be present these past few weeks since... fer various reasons." The boy said with his voice slowly minimizing on the last part and looked away. Not even minding astonished stares from the first years and Ukai, and surprise and dumbfounded stares from the rest.

Sugawara chuckled and pat the taller boy's back, while Asahi could only sweatdrop.

"Hey, you! How tall are you?!" A loud voice erupted, successfully gaining Akito's attention.

He turned his head and gasped, eyes slowly pried wide open as he pointed out the grumpy coach.

"Oh! Yer that guy from downhill! That Sakanoshita guy 'ight?" He happily remarked, already forgetting the question given. "...He's Ukai-san's grandson, also the new coach I've mentioned to you." Noya, who was riding his back, whispered at him.

"Ah, really?" Tanaka, who was now standing beside him, nodded in agreement.

"But he doesn't look like it." He whispered back, the two troublemaker idiots could only laugh.

"We know right! Even we were surprised too!"

"Mhm, I thought he was just a lonely market guy!"

The two idiots plus their leader was laughing and grinning maniacally, the two younger ones were laughing in amusement while the older one was grinning to tease the old man as he kept on secretly glancing towards the gruff man.

And, oh, how effective it was.

An almost visible irk mark was seen on the new coach's forehead upon hearing the suppose-to-be-whispers by the trio. "OI!"

Their laughing stopped.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL DOUBLE YOUR PRACTICE!" And so they did, except for the bluenette who still has a grin on his face.

"All of you! Go back to practice! Except for you Matsumuri and you, first years! Come here!" Ukai angrily commanded, the two second-year duo could only pout as they hesitantly left their senpai.

The duo badly wanted to catch up with their favorite senpai at the moment since he was almost absent for over a month, and Akito, who caught the gist of it decided to temporarily become the good senpai he is. He smiled and ushered them to go as he mouthed 'later' at the two.

Tanaka and Nishinoya perked up from this and happily saluted as they continue their usual training drills.

Yawning, Akito approached the benches where the others are sitting, with his hands behind his head.

"Oh, Shizu-chan! Nice to see 'ya again!" He greeted upon recognizing the team's only female and manager. Shimizu's eyes slightly lightened as she, too, send him back with a small wave and smile.

He faced the coach who was also looking at him, "So, 'whaddya need me fer." The boy asked with his Kansai dialect slightly showing.

"Where were you?" The coach asked in a deadly serious tone, Aki's brows raised from curiosity but soon smirked. A little fun and taunting wouldn't hurt a bit, right? The bluenette chuckled inwardly.

"Oh... just, here and there~ I'm everywhere y'know~" A yawn escaped from his lips once more.

But Ukai wasn't gonna have it as his expression remained unfazed.

The boy's smirked dropped, "Yer no fun..." he faced the four first years starting from a tall four-eyed blonde, a freckled-faced green pea boy, and two other familiar faces, the stoic noirette male and the other short tangerine. "So... Yer the recruits?"

"Hai, Matsumuri-kun. They're an interesting bunch, you see." He heard Takeda's proud voice from behind, and he only hummed in response.

"Nice to meet 'ya, by the way, Ukai-san." Akito bowed slightly in front of the appalled Ukai, "Thanks fer coaching the team despite only fer until Nekoma's practice match." He smiled goffishly.

"Ni-nice... to meet you too." The latter bowed back, he was definitely surprised right now despite being pissed off just a moment ago. This boy standing in front of him right now is incredibly tall, like VERY tall. And he was not expecting Karasuno to have such a player. He then suddenly remembered what the club's adviser, Takeda, told him whenever the teacher kept on persuading him to coach the team.

"Ukai-san! Please listen to me---"

"I said I don't want to coach your club, sensei... I'm quite busy as it is already." He turned the offer down immediately.

But the adviser was just too stubborn to stop and understand the word 'no'. It was uncomfortable and bothering him too much, and whenever he turned the offer down he feels somewhat guilty from the professor's downcast face.

"Just please try and watch them play! We have two new incredible recruits and a great team!" Takeda exclaimed excitedly making the other male sigh and fold the newspaper he was reading as he faced the teacher.

"I just said that I don't want to coach, okay? So pleas---"

"Also," the teacher cut off the blonde-dyed man, "We also have another person! Our secret weapon!"

So, he's the secret weapon the teacher is so proud of, huh. Ukai thought, and he got to agree, this boy's height was already a weapon itself. But he was also unsure at the same time, he still hasn't watched how Akito's gameplay is. And considering that today was the start of the Training Camp, they'll have a lot of time to see him play. At this point, Ukai Keishin was excited--- ecstatic even.

Just seeing that old hag priceless expression, heh. He can't wait to see how the practice match against Nekoma would end.

"Say, what's your height?" This caught the attention of the curious first years.

"Hm?" Akito was silent for a moment before giving them his signature grin.

"I'm 213 centimeters tall." Their eyes widen and gasps were soon heard.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

ㅤㅤ

"So what're 'yer names?" Akito asked the first years sitting across on the floor with him.

Akito got them, the four first-years who had yet to introduce themselves, to sit on the floor with him as they produced a curve since he was feeling kind of tired with standing and the floor was cool to sit on (he was just feeling lazy standing around).

He pointed at the tall blonde first, "'Yer first, state 'yer name 'nd position."

"Tsukishima Kei, Middle Blocker." What a brat.

"Y-Yamaguchi Tadashi, a pinch server..." Oh, this one's cute.

"Kageyama Tobio! And I'm a setter!" Too loud.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo! And I'm a middle blocker and also the team's greatest decoy! Nice to meet you, senpai!" Eh, this one's too energetic.

Akito simply nodded, taking notes and remembering their names, positions, and attitude. The first years for this year are quite an interesting bunch, he'll give them that. Good, he doesn't have anything to worry for except for the last two duos.

He pursed his lips, looks like he's having another chaotic duo this year again, huh. Just thinking about it was making his head spin.

"A'ight, I'll introduce m'self again. Matsumuri Akito, a Middle Blocker 'nd Wing Spiker. Hope'll get along." He flashed them a small smile. "That's all, 'ye may go now. I'll be gettin' some slee---"

"Senpai," Kageyama called out, stopping Akito who was ready to lay down and sleep anytime soon.

The said male hesitantly replied, "Oh, [2] Nani?" His voice showed slight irritation from being disturbed.

But Kageyama----being the dense---person he is, continued on, making the third year freeze from his place.

"Aren't you the Matsumuri Akito who ranked among as the top two middle blocker and top three wing spiker in the country?!"

Hinata and Yamaguchi's eyes widened, heck, even Tsukishima's bored look changed into an appalled one after they heard the new profound information from Kageyama.

"REALLY, SENPAI?!" Hinata quickly crawled and approached the silent and petrified Akito with gleaming eyes. Unfortunately, the tangerine's loud shout caught the attention of others. And making the matter worse, the boy shouted once more.

"YOU'RE ONE OF THE TOP MIDDLE BLOCKERS AND SPIKER IN THE COUNTRY?!!!!" He added.

Five seconds hadn't yet passed, but Akito felt two hands behind him, grabbing his shoulders. It was Tanaka and Nishinoya who, if I may add, looks proud and excited to show their blue-haired senpai off.

"Hai! Aki-senpai here is one of the best players in the world!" Nishinoya huffed and confidently puffed his chest.

"That's how cool your senpais are, Hahaha!" Tanaka added as he laughed proudly.

While Akito was still sitting and silent the whole time. His face looked enigmatic at the moment as the two troublesome second-year duo kept showing him off as if he is a new latest phone model being released.

"Not only that," Sugawara chimed in as the rest of the team walked towards them, even Ukai followed them with Takeda and Kiyoko next.

"Aki here is also an under 19 representative for Japan for the Youth World Championship." He dropped the bomb.

Silence coated the place (Well, not really since the second years and third years, including Kiyoko and Takeda, were either snickering or smiling and looking proud for the boy) as a ball being dropped was heard bouncing until it stopped.

The first years and Ukai were looking at the silent and the, weirdly, surprised bluenette with dumb stricken expressions. Until Akito broke the silence first.

"[3] MATTE, NANI?!"

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

ㅤㅤ

"Wait... so you're basically saying, YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU WERE RANKING AMONG THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE COUNTRY?!"

"I TOLD YOU A'READY THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA!"

Keishin Ukai could not believe what he was hearing at the moment, first Kageyama mentioned Matsumuri ranking the second and third spots of top middle blockers and spikers in the country, and not only that but Matsumuri Akito is also an under 19 representative for Japan for the Youth World Championship! And what was the most unbelievable at all?

The male didn't even know he was in the ranking in the first place! Heck, he didn't even know that he was an under 19 representative for Japan! Just what the hell is wrong with this kid!

"But, Matsumuri-kun," Takeda then inserted, "Haven't I asked for you and your guardians' signature and consent when the Japan Youth gave the invitation?" Akito simply gave the teacher a questioning look.

"Nani? When?" The teen looked so puzzled at the moment and Takeda could only smile blankly.

Did the boy just literally forget such important things? Yes, yes he does.

Feeling defeated, Takeda only waved his hand, "Forget it Matsumuri-kun, but don't worry I have your parents' consent with me."

While on the other side, Ukai massaged his nose bridge from incredulity. Despite already knowing the boys' skills and talent, the coach was now certain that Karasuno does have an incredible and deadly weapon. No wonder Karasuno was still hanging on a thread since such players, the second years and third years, we're still supporting the team. Not only that but there was still a large remaining pillar to help the team up from going towards their downfall.

He sighs, Looks like they aren't still some clipped crows after at all.

"Sigh, Forget it, just go out and practice with the ream already..." Ukai muttered as he pushed the extremely tall boy back inside the gym as the three of them were outside, talking.

And, holy hell did he just feel some muscles from the boy's back.

"E-eh...? Hey, wait sensei---!" Annndddd, the door was now closed.

Akito sighed and trudged over benches to lay and rest, his mind was exhausted from the information given to him. Why did he only know such matters just now? Like, really, he just discovered how much of a big shot he is in the volleyball world. Yey, more resposibilities~~

He deadpanned and plopped his head on his bag, "...I'm tired of life." Life is just way too complicated that's it's starting to get bothersome.

"Aki-kun~" A voice called out to him in a sing-song voice, he raised his head to peek before diving back into his comfort.

"What do you want, Suga-san?" His muffled voice questioned not seeing the enigmatic smile being displayed by his friend.

"Hmm, Don't forget that we're still continuing 'the talk'." The mentioned boy visibly flinched upon hearing this.

Oh, crap.

┗━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┛

2371 WORDS

Konnichiwa, Mina- Good afternoon, everyone
Nani- What
Matte, Nani- Wait, what

YEY! We have finally reached a hundred reads! Arigato mina~

I hope you'll enjoy todays chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
185K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...