Bastard Child(Annie leonhart...

By CaigerCascade10

As great tragedy hit you as a child. You have devoted your life to finding out that truth. That is until you... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Fall of Shiganshina
Chapter 3: Cadet Corps
Chapter 4: First day of Training
Chapter 5: First year of Training
Chapter 6: Second year of Training
Chapter 7: Trost District
Chapter 7.5: Character Analysis of y/n
Chapter 8.5: First Time(Lemon)
Chapter 9: Battle of Trost Part 1
Chapter 10: Battle of Trost part 2
Chapter 11:Before the Retake Operation
Chapter 12:Battle to retake Trost
Chapter 12.5:Stress Relief(Lemon)
Chapter 13:Regiment Choices
Chapter 14:The Truth part 1
Chapter 15:The truth part 2
Chapter 16:Favour for Hitch
Chapter 17:Finishing of the favour
Chapter 18:57th Expedition(Small lemon at end)
Chapter 19:Battle of Stohess
Update
Chapter 20:Letters
Chapter 20.5:Some alone time(Lemon)
Chapter 21:Unlikely Visitor
Chapter 22:The Sea
Chapter 23:Eve of the Final Battle
Chapter 24:Battle of Shiganshina part 1
Chapter 25:Battle of Shiganshina part 2
Chapter 26:Marley
Chapter 26.5:Two on one(Lemon)
Chapter 27:Porco,Leonhart and Braun Family
Chapter 28:First Contact with Paradise
Chapter 29:Mr.Leonhart arrival on Paradise
Chapter 30:The day before the Three Years
Chapter 31:Battle for Fort Slava
Chapter 31.5:Teaching a Lesson (Lemon)
Chapter 32:Fall of liberio
Chapter 32.5:Character progression of Y/n
Chapter 33:Return to Paradise
Chapter 34:Beginning of the Coup d'état
Chapter 35:Coup d'éta
Chapter 36:Second Battle of Shiganshina
Chapter 37:270-Meters High
Chapter 38:Uneasy Alliance
Chapter 39:Battle at the Port
Chapter 40:The Battle of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 40.5:Epilogue

Chapter 8: Graduation

1.7K 41 2
By CaigerCascade10

Year 851:

Time in cadet corps 2 years 9 months 3 weeks:

Y/n thoughts: "1 week to graduation huh?? Feels like it's gone by so fast." It was late at night and you just had a long day of final training. You were coming up to your final exams to see where you would graduate in your class. You never said it out loud but you always planned to join the military police. Even though you killed your mother, you wanted to work for them and eventually find out the truth. Alternatively, you would go down a lot bloodier path.

As you were pondering it you picked up the blade the blacksmith made for you back when you went to Trost.

Y/n thoughts:" I wonder what he's doing now??" You got up from your bed and headed down the bunk. You realised Berthold and Reiner were gone.

Y/n thoughts: "It's not like them to be up this late. I'll go look for them to see if something going on."

You left the cabin and started walking around. You remember every inch of this place. Every nook and cranny. You would come out like this offer to think about everything.

As you were walking you heard distant chatter past the gates that led to the forest. You walked over there knowing it was a campfire in that direction and wondered if Berthold and Reiner were there.

Y/n thoughts: "Hmmm I wonder what they're doing here." You leaned up against the wooden wall just close enough to hear what they were talking about.

Berthold: "It's been 3 years in the military and we're nowhere closer to where we were 6 years ago."

Reiner: "I know it's stressful Berthold and it's hard on the mind. But we signed up to fight for Marley, didn't we?? We're warriors so we better think like we are to accomplish our mission." As Reiner finished his sentence a hooded figure came out of the woods.

Reiner: "Annie is that you??" The hooded figure then took off its hood to reveal Annie.

Reiner: "Found anything out Annie??"

Annie: "No. while I've been busting my ass you guys have been playing with your friends."

Reiner: "They're not our friends Annie." He said this leaning down to her level. "But it wouldn't hurt to earn their trust. I mean you seem to get along with y/n pretty good."

Annie: "Y/n is different. Also, get your face away from mine before I'm sick." Reiner then returned to his seat.

Reiner:" I'm sorry you have to be this way, Annie."

Annie: "Do you have any idea on how to draw out the founder Reiner??"

Reiner: "Yeah. We break down the wall in Trost district."

Annie: "Your friends will die though? Want that to happen?" Reiner just ignored her comment.

Reiner: "Well we should rest up for the ceremony tomorrow." They just nodded and stood up to walk away.

Y/n thoughts: "Huh. Well, shit. That's a lot to handle." He heard Berthold talking to them about something but he walked away just in case they saw him. He walked to the hand-to-hand combat yard and was debating on what to do.

Y/n thoughts: "Why does it have to be you three? I never gave a shit about these people who died but still. There are all the people closest to me."

Annie's POV:

Annie was walking back to the woman's dorm when she noticed y/n in the hand-to-hand combat yard. She made her way to him to see if he was alright.

Annie: "Y/n you alright?"

Y/n: "Yeah yeah just..."

Annie: "Just what?"

Y/n: "I learned that some people I care deeply about kept secrets from me for a long time. I just wish they could've told me. Maybe I could help them if they told me." He then looked at Annie with tears in his eyes. He couldn't bear to know the number of people who died because of those he cared about.

Annie: "Who's secret did you find out." Annie's face had a face of concern and great worry.

Y/n: "Tell me, Annie. How bad do you want to see your dad again?? How bad do you, Reiner and Berthold wanna go home." Annie could barely hear him through his tears but realised what he was saying. Annie walked over to him and embraced him in a hug.

Y/n POV:

As you were crying you felt a warm body and head go into your chest. You looked down to see it was Annie.

Annie: "You talking about our secret aren't you y/n?? I made you cry and I'm a monster. I'm sorry for everything I did. I just want to go home and see my dad. That's all I've ever wanted. But as soon as I met you I saw something different. You said you hated ideals and the views of the people of the walls. It reminded me of my dad and what he said before I left. Please don't hate me y/n. Please don't hate Reiner and Berthold. We were only children."

Before she could say anything else she felt a warm and fuzzy feeling on her lips.

Y/n thoughts: "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

Annie's thoughts: "What......y/n is that you."

Y/n POV:

As you guys were kissing you felt Annie holding you tighter. She pulled away from you and put her head on your chest.

Y/n: "I've been wanting to do that for a long time." Your tears went away and a large smile grew across your face.

Annie:" I'm sorry y/n but I don't understand why you don't hate me??"

Y/n:" I know you better than you give me credit for Annie. I can tell you have a big heart. Plus, I don't owe this island anything."

Annie just looked up at y/n with a big smile on her face.

Annie:" I love you y/n."

Y/n was shocked by Annie saying this. He may know her too better than anyone else but she still never said stuff like that.

Y/n:" I love you too Annie. You better get in the top ten so we can be in the military police together."

Annie remembered her plan with Reiner and Berthold about breaking down the wall in Trost.

Annie: "Do you know about our plan."

Y/n: "Yes I do." Annie started to shake in your arms with her head still in your chest.

Annie: "Please don't die. I need you here with me."

Y/n:" I promise you that you won't die. Will you tell Reiner and Berthold that I know??"

Annie: "They don't need to know. Well not yet at least." You kissed her on her forehead before walking back to your dorm.

Y/n thoughts:" Well that was a unique experience."

Annie's POV:

Annie's thoughts:" OH MY GOD!! Did that just happen?? I'm so happy right now I can't believe it. I just hope he can come home with us."

Timeskip:

Y/n POV:

Just before the trial, you looked at Annie who was on the other side of the line and gave her a wink. When she saw this a large blush grew on her face. You realised you had to do this for her sake.

Timeskip:

Ceremony:

Shadis:" Right cadets!! You have trained for 3 years and now you are slightly more useful than just titan fodder. Now let me introduce the top 10 in your class."

10•Marco
9•Sasha
8•Connie
7•Jean
6•Eren
5•Annie
4•Berthold
3•Reiner
2•Y/n
1•Mikasa

Shadis: "Take a good look cadets. These are at the top of your class!!"

After the ceremony, you walked over to Annie and without hesitation, you gave her a big hug and congratulated her. She looked pretty embarrassed but just played it off as a friendly hug.

Y/n: "Promised you I'd get in the top ten didn't I." A large smirk grew on your face

Annie: "Yeah yeah well at least I won't be lonely in the MP regiment." You both smiled at each other as you both head back to the dorms.

As you entered your dorm you got a lot of stares from the people around you.

Y/n: "Is there a problem!!" You shouted at them. You got annoyed by them staring at you.

Jean: "So you and Annie are finally a thing huh??" You just gave him a death stare since you couldn't be used to dealing with his crap. "No need to give me those looks. You the one dating the socially awkward weirdo."

Without hesitation, you swung your leg around hitting him right in the temple of his head. He fell to the ground in a cartoonist-type way.

Y/n: "Nether insult those I care about. Does anyone else have anything to say about Annie?!" There was just silence in the cabin. No one wanted to piss you off. "Good. Don't try to be smart asses."

You left the cabin after getting dressed and walked to the dining hall. You grabbed your tray of food and sat in the corner away from everyone. You were soon met by Reiner and Berthold. You still were in shock about what they did but kept it to yourself.

Y/n: "Hey what's up guys?"

Reiner: "See you got in the top 10. Decided what branch to join in yet."

Y/n: "Yeah I'm joining the MPs."

Reiner: "Yeah I forgot how much you hated the scouts and the garrison is just a downgrade from the MPs." Annie came over to you guys as well and she sat next to you.

You thought about telling Reiner and Berthold that you know why they're really in the walls but decided against it.

Y/n thoughts: "If I let them do this then I should be able to join the MP regiment and find out what happened with my mother. That sword might become handy too."

As you were in deep thought you felt a small hand on your lap as you looked to see it was Annie.

Annie: "You alright y/n looked stressed??" She stoically said this. Perhaps it's because of Reiner and Berthold.

Y/n: "Yeah just maybe when I join the MP I can finally find out why my mother was killed." A strange silence came over you guys before it was interrupted by someone tapping your shoulder. You turned around to see that it was Sasha.

Y/n: "What's up Sasha??"

Sasha: "Hey y/n......I just wanted to say something to you."

Y/n: "Hmmm and what is that??"

Sasha: "I'd just like to say that I've liked you for a long time and I want to thank you for always being nice to me." Before you could speak she grabbed you and kissed you on the lips before running away.

Y/n thoughts:" Well that was weird."

You turned your head to look at the others. You saw Reiner and Berthold start shaking crazily.

Y/n: "Hmmm what's up guys something the matter??" Then both looked at Annie at the same time. You looked at her to see her face gone a deep red with anger.

Y/n: "Hey Annie calm down. I couldn't have done anything there. I didn't know she'd do that." You were practically pleading for your life right now.

Annie got up and grabbed your ear and pushed you up out of your seat. She walked to the door to the canteen before opening it and slamming shut behind you guys.

Y/n: "Annie where are you taking me??" She didn't reply and just signalled you to follow her. You came to a place overlooking the cliff. This is where you one your first hand-to-hand combat with Annie.

Y/n"What are we doing here??" She quickly grabbed your top and pulled you into a cold and passionate kiss.

Annie: "Don't you forget that I'm number one ok." You started kissing her too till you guys were lying on the floor with you on top of her.

Y/n: "Are we doing this?"

Annie: "Yes we are. Right here right now!!" She grabbed you preparing for your night of fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
203K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
71.1K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...