Everyone hates me (end)

Da Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... Altro

1. Transmigrated
2. A Trainee
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
5. Rebirth
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
11. Super Villain
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
8. System Is Gone
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

2. New School

276 18 0
Da Felipebarbadosa

Jun looks around. It's a nice boarding school for boys. Many teens around his age are walking ahead toward the school building.

His Dad beats him up when he told him he's going to transfer to this elite college.

Fortunately system arranged a scholarship for him. Or his old man might beat him to death.

Well, not literally. More like spanking his ass for bad behavior.

His father is only a humble taxi driver. He can't afford his education here.

System speaks in his mind, "Your duty is to act like a villain. Beating up a pairs of Mandarin ducks in love.

"Great! A single dog like me... Wait! This is a boy school."

"Yup. You are going to separate gays."

Jun rolls his eyes.

He asks, "Are you undercover police sent by the government?"

"Separating the lovers so their love feel sweeter."

Jun sighs.

Great! I'm the villain. Well, at least I'm still alive. Pop would be sad if I'm dead.

He gathers up his courage and walks into the college building.

A gentle voice asks, "Are you new here?"

(Jun)

Jun looks back. The boy is a head shorter than him. He looks like a sunny boy.

"Yeah."

The teen boy asks, "Which class?"

"No idea."

Jun walks away. He needs to go to Dean office to finish the registration.

Bai Yang presses a hand to his heart. The newbie got a nice voice. Deep and manly one. His badboy type.

System asks, "It's your chance to make a new friend. Why you acted so cold to him?"

"Too sweet. Don't want to make him cry."

"Host, you talked like an old man."

"I'm like a tissue. Born to be thrown away. Most people don't find me loveable."

"Just because your childhood friend doesn't want you."

Jun is silent. His birth mother dumped him at the back seat of a taxi. His old man and his wife got no kid so they simply adopted him.

His adopted mother died few years back. Only his pop and him in his family right now.

Jun strides to the office. He listens to the Dean's babblings for few minutes.

He follows a lecturer to a classroom. He puts his hands on his pants pockets.

A perfect gesture of a hooligan in display. He doesn't even realize he got totally bad boy vibe.

She is a forty something woman.

She orders, "Introduce yourself."

"I'm Jun. Nice to meet you all."

The classmates look to each others. That's the shortest introduction ever heard in life.

Mrs. Wang sighs. This newbie looks like a troublemaker.

How did he get into this college through scholarship?

She points to an empty seat at the back of classroom.

She orders, "Please sit over there. The lesson will start soon."

Jun sits down.

System speaks in his mind, "Two seats in front of you. The first target, Graystone. He and Alex, his desk mates are childhood friends."

Jun looks ahead.

Gray looks like a melancholy teen boy. His dark hair is a bit too long.

Alex looks like your typical sunny teen boy.

Jun looks around. All the freshmen are around 18 to 19 years old.

"System, do I really have to do this?"

"Tasks have been issued. You have to comply, Host."

Jun sighs. He writes notes when the lecturer explains the lesson.

His arranged major is music. He shares English course with students from other majors.

Jun feels hopeless.

Pop always said I'm tone deaf. My singing is flat like reading prayers. Can't let him know I enroll in music class. Well, I could play more guitar.

He secretly learned to play it few months ago.

People always said girls like musicians. Unfortunately his childhood friend thought him as a hopeless hooligan. Destined to go to prison in future.

Not my fault. Dunno why. Gang members and stray dogs love to challenge me to a fight.

The bell rings and all the students rush out. Like hungry wolves head to Cafetaria immediately.

Jun remains on his seat. He calls the system in his mind.

"Crybaby, explain my tasks."

"I'm system 555."

"Crying. Same as crybaby."

"Be obidient, Host. Your task is to fulfill missions. Breaking up a pair will earn 1,000 points. You could buy skills in the System store."

Jun looks interested. He opens the page. All the skills are in gray colors.

System warns, "Deadline is one year. If your failed the ultimate mission, you die."

There is a list of missions popped in his mind.

System asks, "Would you like easy mode?"

"Yes, please."

His mind turns hot as if someone puts a heater in his head.

Jun curses and threatens, "Crybaby, if I got bald, you're dead."

System wishes it has more selection. This Host acts like a gangster.

Jun reads the skills.

Genius is born
(photographic memories, one look and you will memorize for life)

Jun nods his head. He could become a teacher pet with such skill.

The points required 1 millions...forget it. I'm not fated to be #1 scholar in school.

Another skill got his interest.

Born to be rich (Become an expert in stock exchange)

Bullseye! I will be rich. The points... F*ck!

Jun complaints, "Crybaby, are you bullying me? Ten millions points. This is robbery."

"These skills are for winners in life. They can't be cheap."

Some of the talents are lightened. He browses them.

Born as a Hooligan
(Increase others' hostility and starts a fight ).

Jun shakes his head.

I got such talent! No wonder other kids often challenged me to a fight. They kept accusing me of provoking them.

Dead duck's mouth is hard

Jun got a bad feeling about it. He checks the description.

(Stubborn like a mule. Nope. Even more stubborn. Comparing you two is a disgrace to the animal).

Jun got a hunch, the system is cursing him in roundabout way.

Superman in bed
(One round is never enough. Why not strike under daybreak?)

Jun sighs and wipes the display away. He closes his eyes. He has been a single dog until his dead. His roc bird never has a chance to fly out cage.

None of his unlocked talents are good. He needs to finish his mission. He only has one year. The deadline is very short.

Pop would be sad if I died. He only got me left. Sorry, guys. No romance at school. I'm going to beat up all the Mandarin ducks in here.

A voice rings in his mind, "Host, please work harder. You also have side missions and a hidden one."

Jun checks it.

The side missions and hidden one are in gray color.

He asks, "How to unlock it?"

"Depends on the situation. Jiayou, Host."

The system stops talking after giving encouragement.

Jun clenches his fists. He has to survive. He is too young to die.
---------------------------------

Note: Jun's father only scolded him. Not literally beat him up with fists. Jun exaggerated a little bit.

555 is a internet slang for crying in China.

Jiayou means Come on. Or break a leg.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.5K 268 17
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
97 17 6
💥🍂. NOTICE; This book can only be found on Wattpad, Tumblr and Quotev. If it's posted anywhere else, don't read it. Thank you! https://www.quotev.c...
24 0 9
Society loves the heroes. The heroes that would anything for the world. They would even sacrifice their loved one, that one person that means everyth...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...