❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

By Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... More

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

5.4K 334 168
By Dipanwita86

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of the FF.

~••~••~••~

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part

~••~••~••~••~

"We... we abducted her," he said casually, as if kidnapping someone was his usual business. "What theeee", Khushi screamed. Arnav stumbled in his place because of her shrill voice. "What the... Why did you scream like this, Pari"? He snapped at her. Khushi stared at him with disbelief, narrowing his eyes. "Why? Why did I shout? And YOU were asking ME this? Did you hear YOURSELF? You kidnapped someone, and you sounded as if you kidnapped someone on a daily basis! What about that? And what did you mean by 'we'? Who was with you, Aman bhai, wasn't it"? She asked, keeping her hand on her hip, sitting there with her folded leg.

"What the"...Arnav stared at her disbelievingly. He was staring at her like she was an alien. He was unable to understand her reaction. Was she upset with him or concerned about him? "What, what the Arnavji? Have you lost your mind? What's the need to take that much risk"? She was whispering the last line, frightened. What if police got him arrested for this? She was terrified to even think of it.

Seeing her murmur herself, Arnav called her softly, "Khushi....khushi" and that shook her out of her stupor. "Huh...ha...haan Arnavji"? "What were you grumbling about"? He asked her gently. "Why did you do it, Arnavji? What if the police arrested you for the murder? Did you even think about what would happen then? Mama, papa, Anjali and me? How could we live without you, haven't you thought about it, even once"? A drop of tear slipped through her eyes.

Arnav looked at her, stumped. Was she concerned about him? Isn't she upset about abducting her sister? He cut his face and brushed it gently, "Khus...khushi you.... Aren't you angry with me for abducting Sheetal"? His voice held confusion. "Why should I be, Arnavji"? She asked him with such a belief that shocked him deeply, "Uh huh! Wh...why? I... I mean, shouldn't you be mad at me because I cheated on your sister on the wedding day and above all, I set her up for kidnapping her"? He asked her, awestruck.

Khushi smiled softly, but tears flickered in her eyes. She knew why he asked this. She knew that Arnav thought of her as emotional. He would've thought that she would react badly and misunderstood him. Perhaps she would have done that if she had not heard Garima's evil deeds with her own ears. Had she not seen her babuji's pain, had she not understood Arnavji like her own breath. But she has seen, heard and got them all. She was no longer the Khushi she once was, who longed for a little love from her so-called mother and sister. Who could do anything for their love. That Khushi had died the very day she heard that Garima had tried to kill her.

She knew if her husband had done something like that, so he definitely had his own reason but at the same time, she's worried what if HE would get into any trouble. She just couldn't tolerate it. She wouldn't be able to live if anything ever happened to him. She was muzzled in her thoughts, but Arnav's call snapped her out of her reverie.

"Haan...huh, Arnavji? Were you saying something"? She asked, puzzled. "What the...Khushi! I asked you something, do you even remember"? He stared at her in disbelief. She nodded vigorously, "of course, I remember Arnavji. But Before that, I too asked you something, but you're yet to give me those answers, Arnavji"! Her voice held a different stillness.

Arnav was caught off guard by Khushi's behavior. He expected her to pounce on him, but was shocked seeing her so calm. "Khushi", he was taken aback. "Yes, Arnavji, before I answer, I want you to tell me why you put yourself at such a risk"? She asked him, earnestly".

"Because I LOVE YOU, YOU FOOL. BECAUSE YOU ARE MY LIFE. BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE YOU MINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. What do you think, haan? That your supposed mother and sister would accept our relationship and let us marry just like that? If you believe so, then YOU, Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, lives in a fool's world. And yes, there was one more reason for this. I wanted to punish those people for what they did to you. THAT'S THE REASON I KIDNAPPED HER, SAMJHI? MIL GAYA JAWAB"? (Now you have your answers) He lost his composure upon seeing her behavior. There he began to fret, and she played twenty questions, he groaned inwardly.

Khushi got lost in his confession again. She wouldn't have enough of her confession. The words sprang out of her mouth in a trance. "You wanted to know na, why didn't I get upset even after knowing that you kidnapped her? Because I TRUST YOU", khushi said, looking deep into his eyes, making him go still. He looked at her bewildered. He was overwhelmed when he heard those three words, which might have more meaning than "I love you". At least in their relationship, trust is the biggest factor.

Arnav looked at her baffled. He could not believe that the thing about which he was scared the most, 'her trust', she gave him that so easily? It seemed, Khushi has given him the whole world. He was scared whether she would trust him or not? Would she choose him over her mother and sister? After all, she loved them once and longed for their affection. And most importantly, how well did she know him, that she would trust him blindly? But she surprised him with her trust in him.

"Khu...khushi"!!! His voice was stifled by emotion. His eyes got blurry. He embraced her firmly, not able to say anything. Khushi squeezed him in the same warmth, if not more, and caressed his hair. Arnav nuzzled the crook of her shoulder and kissed her there with an open mouth. A pleasant shudder ran through her spine and tightened her hold over him. Arnav sighed and shut his eyes with contentment and began to rub her back urgently. Khushi also did the same, but all of a sudden, the two stopped when Arnav's finger touched the hook on her bra.

Arnav opened his eyes, feeling reddened, and took his palm off his back. They broke the hug with their chest heaving, breathing heavily. Khushi looked down timidly, tried to conceal her blushing face, but failed. Arnav smiled seeing her squirming but said nothing because he didn't want to embarrass her anymore. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead gently to wipe out her discomfort.

They sat quietly in one another's arms for some time. After a while, Khushi whispered, "I trust you, Arnavji. As far as I understood you, I know that there was certainly one reason or another, for you to have to take such a drastic action. Humein bharosa hai...aap par aur aapke pyar par, Arnavji"... (I have trust in you and your love)

Arnav felt engrossed in her love. He stared at her innocent face and was about to say something, but she cut him off, "But Arnavji, this is a crime, isn't it? I... I mean, wh...what if...if Police took you away from me for this, then I... I will di".... Before she finished the word 'death', Arnav put his finger on his lips and shook his head vehemently, but could not stop his tears from flowing from his eyes.

"No, don't... how many times have I told you not to use those words. And you, my baby-jaan, still need to know about your husband, darling. You're talking about The ASR here, baby. Nobody had the guts to do anything with me," he said with a proud smile. "And did you forget about my partners in crime"? He grinned, looking at her confused face. "Your brothers, baby. Aman and Ankit". He grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Arnavji! Bhaiya bhi? I thought only Aman bhai was with you? Now bhaiya bhi"? Her jaw dropped. "Not now baby, Ankit was the only one who was with me from the beginning. Your Aman bhai knew about all these much later, jaan", he said, smirking. "Hawwww", her mouth left wide open. "What were you guys doing? Did you imagine the consequences of what you did? Would you be able to abduct her for life? Boliye Arnavji"? She asked the billion-dollar question. He glanced away, knowing that she's right. They couldn't imprison her forever. But does that mean that he should not punish Sheetal for her crime? His face became rigid, thinking about that witch, Sheetal.

Khushi observed his rigid face keenly. She cupped his face and said with a quivering voice, "Arnavji, you know right, how dangerous Garima and Sheetal could be if they wanted. I am... I am scared, Arnavji. After so many years, I got some happiness in my life. I only lost in my life. First mamma-papa, then bhaiya and then you. I'm no longer brave enough to lose someone. I... I can't lose anyone anymore. I wouldn't be able to survive. Please... please Arnavji leave all this behind, please. All I need is you and my family, nothing else", she sobbed loudly on his chest, squeezing him tightly.

Arnav swallowed hard, seeing her getting panicked again. He caressed her hair delicately, knowing well that she was afraid for him, Ankit and their family. He needed to calm her down first. "Shushhh...shushhh...shhh...baby, calm down. Nothing would happen to anyone like you're thinking, jaan. Please calm down, baby", he begged her, trying to hush her down. She shook her head, "no, first you promise me you'd leave all that behind and wouldn't get involved in all those revenge games. Now, we got married also, right? And, no one could hurt me as I am with you now, hain na? Then...then...why don't you leave it all? Let them live their lives, and we will live in our own small world, happily". She was in no position to listen quietly. She was getting anxious with every passing second.

Arnav slammed his lips on her, unable to see her like this. He kissed her lovingly. There was no urgency. He poured his whole heart into that one kiss. Khushi turned still at first, but then started to imitate him. After some time, when Arnav felt that Khushi calmed down a bit and her tears also stopped, he broke the kiss slowly. "Ummm...mmmm...n...no... Ar...arn...Arnav...ji" she whined and protested, making him smile proudly. He also didn't want to break their moment, but they had to talk. He breathed over his lips and broke the kiss unwillingly.

Her flushed face, messy hair, swollen lips and above all state of ecstasy made him proud of himself. He was feeling proud that it was he, who was responsible for her ecstatic state. His trance broken when Khushi hide her red face on his chest. "Khushi, baby, are you feeling okay now"? She nodded, still hiding her flushed face.

She felt too shy to show her face now, and he realized this. So, he gently rocked her back and forth like a baby. They didn't talk much after that, but a knock broke their moment. Upon being asked, HP asked them to come down as the dinner was ready. That's when they realized that they didn't even know when time passed in their talks. They smiled at each other and went down to have dinner with their family. However, there were still some issues that were left unresolved.

~••~••~••~••~

Will Arnav agree to Khushi's demand?

What will happen to their Reception?

Will the siblings' reunion be the only thing that happens in the reception?

Or has ASR planned something more to Sheetal on that day?

~••~••~••~••~

That's about it for today.

I hope you will like it. If not, then forgive me.

Take care and stay safe,

Regards,
Dipanwita86
10/01/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
51.5K 3.1K 16
The day meant to be the best day of her life had turned out to be the worst one. Celebration of love and harmony, which the night was supposed to be...
83.2K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...