Couldn't stop myself from fal...

Oleh Sakkaro_0

I know Mikey x Hina isn't a popular ship at all but I saw a couple things on it and I kind of liked it, so he... Lebih Banyak

The break up
Babysitter
How you know
Meeting
Café
Almost confessed
Baji and Emma
Blushful day
Usual
Alley
Kazutora..
What to do
Kiss
Puppy
Hina's little fight
I can't believe I like you
What Mikey meant
Forgiveness
Lunch
Dating
Baji's mother
Hospital
Family
Valentine's day
Nightmare
First couple's fight
Finally adopted
Kazuya Baji
Emma's problem
Alley fight
Tragedy
Grief
Newspaper
Dinner
This is home..
Bruises
17th birthday
Baji..at school?
Childhood memory
Senju & Mikey alliance?
Arata & Nakano Sano
Last chapter

Baji's in a coma..?

614 20 19
Oleh Sakkaro_0

It had now been about 10 minutes since Mikey got home, Emma and Baji were glad they weren't caught.

Their makeout session got a little heated, they stopped after a while, but at around 6:29PM they started again. This time in Emma's room. She had taken off Baji's jacket and shirt, he had taken off her shirt..and bra.

They heard Mikey open the front door and panicked.

"Baji-Kun hand me your jacket, put on your shirt!" Emma whisper-screamed, Baji obeyed. As she put on Baji's jacket and zipped it up she laughed, to draw suspicion away.

Baji opened the door quietly and sat in front of Emma on the floor, her on the bed, and she braided his hair. They started a conversation as they heard Mikey's footsteps approaching. And you know the rest.
______

Emma and Baji started to relax, Emma still hadn't changed her clothes from Baji's jacket to her shirt and bra. She felt slightly embarrassed.

Baji noticed, "You want me to turn around so you can change?" He asked, Emma nodded.

After he turned around she spoke, "Baji-Kun, I'm sorry.." She said, unzipping his jacket.

"For what?" He asked, confused.

Emma slipped off the jacket and was putting her clothes back on, "For..um...almost..." She trailed off, Baji knew what she meant.

When she gave the 'okay' for him to turn back around he did, he went and sat beside her on her bed. "It's not something you should say sorry about, if I didn't want it to happen I would've said no." He said, pulling her into a hug.

Emma still frowned a little, she hugged back, her head on his shoulder and nodded. "But I still should've asked..." She said, Baji smiled a little.

He pulled away from the hug and and cupped her cheek with his hand. "If you want to do those things with me, you always have my consent."

Emma put her hand on the one he had on her face, she nodded. "You have mine too. I'll tell you if I have my time of the month though." She said, laughing a little. Baji just stared at her, admiring her beauty.

I'm so lucky to have to have you, Emma.
______

It had now been a week since Baji and Emma got together, Kazutora decided to recruit Baji, Toman had to have another meeting tonight, Baji crashed it and declared himself an enemy of Toman. Mikey was pissed, and sent Takemichi to try and retrieve Baji. He said that if he didn't, he would kill him.

Emma heard the news from Baji, then Mikey, then Takemichi. She knew that Baji had a reason, so did Mikey and Takemichi. They just wanted him back in Toman.

It wasn't a success. Mikey had told Emma that Toman and Valhalla (the gang Baji joined) were going to have a fight soon. She told him to be careful then he left.

Baji had called Emma and told her that if he didn't make it back he loved her, and wanted her to move on. She was confused but deep down she knew that what she thought was going to happen, might actually happen. She told him that she loved him too, and that she will always love him.
______

Emma and Hina were at Emma's house, waiting for news from Takemichi, they were scared something would happen to Baji.

After about 2 hours of anxiety, Emma got a call from Takemichi.

"Emma-Chan...Kazutora-Kun knocked out Baji-Kun with a metal bar and he's not waking up. Mikey-Kun beat the shit out of Kazutora-Kun, he told us he was going to stay behind with Baji-Kun and see if he would wake up...Draken-Kun and I are on our way over to your place, the police and ambulance have most likely gotten there by now." Emma heard this and was terrified.

She had tears form in her eyes, threatening to fall. "Thank you for telling me, Takemichi-Kun. Do you know what hospital they'll send him to?" She asked, holding back her tears.

After she found out what hospital Baji was sent to, she got up and told Hina to watch the house until the boys arrived. She then left, running to the hospital. Lucky for her, it was close enough to her house that she could just run.
______

When Emma arrived she saw Mikey in the waiting room, he had blood on his face that he didn't wipe off, and a charm. He was staring at a picture. Emma knew that picture, Baji had shown it to her a couple times over the years.

When she arrived she stood in front of her brother, he stood up and they hugged. They were both scared for the news they would receive. After a while, they sat down.

About 30 minutes after she arrived, Emma got really nervous so Mikey put his hand on her shoulder, she flashed a sad smile and stared back at the floor.

She felt like she was about to cry, How did this happen..? It was just the other day that we..did the devils tango, we were almost caught by Mikey again, but luckily for us he came back home just a couple minutes after we were done. Agh!! That's not the point! What if he doesn't make it..?

Emma snapped out of her thoughts when a nurse came in. "Friends or family of Keisuke Baji?" She asked, Emma and Mikey immediately stood up.

Mikey introduced himself, "Manjiro Sano, I'm a close friend. She's Emma Sano, his girlfriend." The nurse nodded and told them about his state.

"Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that he is in fact alive and that he wasn't injured life threateningly." The siblings sighed in relief.

Emma asked, "What's the bad news miss?" The nurse's face saddened.

She replied, "He still has not woken up, we think he may go into a coma." She said calmly. Emma and Mikey tensed, a coma? They thought.

"Do you have an idea of how long?" Mikey asked, furrowing his brows a little.

The nurse shook her head, "It could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, to possibly months. Worst case scenario he may pass away in the coma." She said, making the tears Emma was holding back for so long escape.

The nurse bowed and left so they could process the information.

Mikey and Emma decided to go home and tell their friends the news.
______

It had now been about 4 weeks since the Toman and Valhalla fight, Kazutora was back in juvie for the state Baji was in, it wasn't determined for how long since they didn't know if he would wake up or not, so he couldn't tell what happened. The Tachibana's missed him but understood that they would be able to visit him. Kazutora's parents found out that he was released from juvie then placed back in, his father didn't care but his mother did. She was glad to know her baby was alright but she still never visited him or anything.

In the fight with Mikey, Kazutora realized everything was his fault. Draken and Takemichi had visited him and Draken told him that Mikey said he will always be part of Toman. He cried. He was very thankful and happy in that moment. He was told about Baji and was glad he was alive.

Emma wasn't doing so good, she had started to lose to sleep and throw up often. Everyone was worried about her, but they understood with Baji's situation, Emma would be like this. She knew something was wrong though, no matter how sad she may get...throwing up? She never did that unless she had food poisoning, and she didn't. She was suspicious of this, maybe she was sick.
______

Emma, Hina, and Mikey were out getting food. About half way through her meal Emma told them she thought she was going to throw up.

Mikey started getting suspicious, this was unlike her. "Hina, don't you think it's weird that Emma has to throw up alot these days? It's gotten to the point that she does it every morning." Mikey asked, Hina's eyes widened.

She started thinking, Emma-Chan told me that she and Baji-Kun had sex before..it was like 4 days after they were almost caught by Mikey-Kun the first time....she couldn't be..She was snapped out of her thoughts by Emma returning and finishing her food, she was eating a hamburger and fries.

Not even Emma herself knew what was going on, but she had a slight idea why she was throwing up so often, she may be pregnant. It made sense, her and her boyfriend did it 4 weeks ago, it made sense she would get symptoms.
______

Emma took a couple pregnancy tests to see if that could be why she was throwing up so often, and the results were..

Pregnancy test 1: positive

Pregnancy test 2: positive

Shit....

"Emma-Chan..are you okay in there? What were the results?" Hina asked, knocking on the bathroom door. 

Emma came out with 2 pregnancy tests in her hand and tears rolling down her face. Hina immediately hugged her bestfriend.

"So they were positive..." Hina mumbled, Emma nodded, crying on her shoulder.

Emma tightened her grasp on Hina, "W-what should I do..? Mikey might actually kill Baji-Kun, and he won't know because he's in a coma...I'm 14, Hina-Chan! How could I possibly be a good mother?" She was crying harder now, she had no idea what to do.

Hina pulled back from the hug and put her hands on Emma's shoulders. "Emma-Chan, I'm sure you will be an amazing mother, okay? Remember you have all of Toman, Mikey, and I to support you. The second Baji-Kun wakes up, you have to tell him that he will be a father, you know him best, you know how he will react. So I promise you, even though you and Baji-Kun are young, you have all of us." She said, reassuringly. Emma felt a little better and nodded, the tears slowing down.

"Thank you Hina-Chan..I'm sure you will be an amazing aunt to my child." She said, and Hina smiled, hugging her bestfriend again.
______

A/N

Idk I had to give Baji a reason to not die so I changed things up alot. Also idk how comas and hospitals work that well so forgive me if I made/make a mistake.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
232K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
6.8K 363 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
11.2K 400 26
Akaashi keiji fell in love with hinata shoyo who plays for karasuno. Ever since akaashi played volley-ball with hinata and a few others akaashi felt...