Because You Are My First Love...

By Miikayuu

In the joseon era, where hybrid dominate the world , lived a rare hybrid fox the name of yeosang. Because of... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4,5
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 6,5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
⚠️not an update ⚠️
chapter 10
chapter 10,5
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14,5
chapter 15
bonus chapter- wooyoung-
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
⚠️not an update, but must read plz⚠️
chapter 20
bonus chapter - mingi
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
bonus chapter-mingi-part 2
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 - the End-
⭐️ Announcements⭐️
Annoucement !💥

-Epilogue -

556 33 56
By Miikayuu

Veronica_Taylor96 hehe suprise suprise ~

I have I small message in the end again

-----------

-3 years later  -

After that event where san ran away with his sons  and yeosang, and also when the group  attacked them,  the father of sooyoung the ex-fiancé  of san,canceled the future mariage of any kind with san's family.  

He didn't want to have any problem anymore with the choi's.  

Of course , you can imagine the reaction of san’s father. Its took him a whole year to calm down and face the reality.  

And even then,  he wasn't the only one who faced the reality,  jongho also did.  

He was tired of being in his father grip. So he simply opposed himself to him and asked to not get married to Any girl or man. He just wanted to stay with wooyoung.. his big brother wasn't always the good exemple.. but, for this time , he would follow his idea to do everything to live the way he wanted to.  

After a lot of work, his father let him be. Wooyoung and jongho couldn't get married , but they were together and now expecting.  

Wooyoung was more than  sure he was expecting a daughter.  He already found her a pretty name : mi-sun.

After them , was mingi and yunho.  

It was very hard for them to live on their own at first , but they menaged.  Yunho’s job was now to take care of his son ,while mingi was mostly doing everything in the small village where they settled down.  

He was getting paid well and everyone loved them. The also loved their 2 years old son, Ryong- in, who  was a golden tiger.  

A tiger with instead of black strips,  its was brown. He was the very  first one to be even born like that , but it didn’t suprised mingi since his own family had some particular gene.  

Their son had blond hair, he looked more like yunho, but he had mingi eyes and smile. He was already the sweetest boy on earth. Yunho couldn’t dream about anything better.. he had one kid and one husband. His family.  

Of course , he wouldn’t stop at one kid knowing how much yunho loved his son and cared for him..he loved his family so much. Mingi too, it was mostly hard for him to not be at san’s side anymore..but he knew inside of him he already paid back all of the kindness san gave to  him before.

And now you may wondering what our main couple doing after 3 years after their escaping.  

Well, after that event , hanbyeol helped them to found a good place to live .  

San had created his own buissness like he promised to the other wolf, and everything went pretty good . At first, it wasn’t easy to find  some potential customers,  but he menaged . and now he gained enough money to have a beautiful, but way smaller house than he was used to live in before . But he didn’t care It was HIS home.  

Yeosang was also  happy to live in a cute house like this. He gained money too , some peoples who made buissness with san would asked painting from him , and he was really happy about it.  

And for the twins,  jaesang wasn’t the type of person to keep quiet , he was very honest ..a bit too much sometimes.

He loved to received hug or attention but , only by the person he loved or were close with.  

He was the opposite of his twin brother, hwan.

Hwan loved to  give hug to everybody or help someone who needed it, but..  most of the time he wanted a small reward in the end. He is very smart and love calculing everything, and was very observant.  

But with his cute Angel face, nobody could ever think he wasnt all but innocent.  He knew how to get what he wanted.

And ,You woudnt be there when he had a argument with his brother . Rare was the time  where  they would punch each other’s  in the face.

Instead, they loved more to  yell  at each other , spitting the truth  to the other and most part of time , one of them  ended up crying mostly . Lucky san was there to fix up the fights.  

But even if they were fighting,  this duo was just inseparable.  they were a very good team..but not in the eyes of the poor person who was stuck with them the most part of time .  

---------------

 dada! Hwan steal the rope  I was playing with !!》Yelled a small 3 years old hybrid wolf toward his father , san.  

- no..that's not true! 》 Responded hwan almost on the verge of crying.  But God knew San knew it was fake tears.  

- what the fuck you were doing playing with a rope anyway? You two , come help mommy to set up the table our guest is coming. 》 said yeosang, holding his 1 year old daughter hybrid wolf in his arm .  

- ..I just wanted to catch the chicken outside ..》 said jaesang,  head low .  

- what daddy and mommy told you about that ? Leave the chicken alone . We need it to eat and to have egg later . My fox , I'm gonna take care of yeona while you set the table .》 San didnt really let time to Yeosang to anwser he just took carefully his daughter in his arms .  

- dont lied to me , you just wanted to spend time with her. 》 Giggled Yeosang,    but he didnt care. he knew san really loved his only daughter.  She had the same eyes as san and she also had his dimples.  But , her face shape and everything else looked exactly  like yeosang's

And surprisingly,  she was planned . And even more surprising,    it was san who asked to try for another and last one.  Of course san didn't mind if it would be a girl or boy, but when she was born as a Beautiful little girl..he was so damn happy.  
She was clearly daddy's daughter.  

--------------

And finally,Once the table and everything else was ready , the guest was finally arrived .  

Today was a party were yeosang and san had a chance to meet everyone,  even the family.  

-mommy! Fat uncle is here ! 》 Yelled jeasang from the outside since Yeosang  let him go play after he helped him.  

And yeosang was still inside finishing what he had to do.  

- ah, wooyoung is already there ? 》  

Going outside Yeosang smiled when he saw wooyoung with his baby bumb of eight month coming toward him.  

- I heard you jeasang !! At least me I have a boyfriend !!》Yelled back the hybrid cat.

For all answer,  jeasang giggled and went to hug wooyoung.  It was how he showed his love toward his uncle.  

- I will  Wash you mouth with soap , jeasang. 》  

- noo..uncle needs the soap more than me , you smell...ewww !!》Laughed the small wolf as he  pinched his own nose as if he didnt want to smell the smell of wooyoung.  

Jongho who was beside wooyoung sighed , the both of them was ridiculous sometimes.

- jaesang  I think your daddy already told you to be kind to your uncle ?》 Said yunho coming their way with his little son in his arm and mingi.  

- yes , and I told him to not listen to his dad. 》yeosang Responded  as he just go to hug yunho ,his favorite person on earth.  

Please don't tell that to wooyoung.  

- yeosang , that’s not good. You should be on the same page as san to educate your boys.》 Responded yunho,  he wasn't over of being like a older brother to yeosang.  

-why I'm your friend again?》 Responded wooyoung,  he already couldn’t wait to go back to the domain.  

Speaking about it,  heamin  didnt even know were they were . and it was better like that.  They were here because san send them a letter to invite them to come . They didn't saw each other's a lot , so each time they were reunited again , they  just enjoyed to be there with all of them.

- uncle, can I play with Ryong-in? 》said hwan who was now outside too in front of yunho and mingi.  

- of course you can sweetheart.. just be careful he's younger than you ok ?》 Responded yunho smiling softly.  

- I will ! 》 taking his friend hand, hwan ran away with him even if the tiger had some difficulty to follow.

- wait for me !! I wannaa plaaay tooo!!!》Yelled jeasang running after them.  

The parent's laughed at the scene.  

Who they could even imagine everything will end up like that ? How much they were happy to have their happy ending..the end they all deserved.

Everyone life here didn’t started in a happy way but , all of that didn’t matter anymore.  

Their end was better . And this is what was important.  

- come on go inside,we have food ~ Mingi will watch over the kid while we start to eat .》 Said yeosang smiling.  

- whhaaat! I'm hungry too! We had a long road to come hereee  !》  

- mingi , dont worry I will let you some food ~ watch carefully over the kids ok ?》  

Crossing his arms on his chest,   mingi knew he didn't have choice .  

Smiling,  Yunho kissed his cheek.  

- I love you.》  

With that , everyone got inside to eat some food and talked about everything happened when they were far away from each other's.  

Yeosang told the story were san bring him back to his town. And where he finally saw his family again.

They were all surprised when they heard all of what happened to yeosang. And mostly they were surprised to know they were now grand parent again . Of course, our fox did get scrolled a bit , but , they know he didn't have other choice to save them.  

After all , if he didn't do it ..he wouldn't have met san, the father of his childrens and this story wouldn't have happened.  

- san..》

-yes my fox ?》

- I..love you.》 Bending over a bit, yeosang kissed san’s cheek.

- I love you too. 》

Well that was stronger than me to draw them >.< !! ( for the one who didn't know , I draw my book cover too~)

- small announcement -

So ..I'm already writting another sansang fic! This time is gonna be different , and it's gonna be alpha-omega fic~ but I hope your gonna like it !

And ..I'm also hesiting to do a one shot book!!

I dont know you guy's think about it , but let me know! I love Yooouuu❤❤❤❤❤

Ah and golden tiger really existed ~ you can go look on Google!!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 335 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
6.9K 825 26
Jin comes from an abusive marriage, his husband uses and abuses him daily. But Jin takes it just so he can protect his two boys. When he finally gets...
183K 7.7K 22
❛❛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞~ 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐛...
153K 1.9K 29
[REQUESTS: OPEN✅] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for t...