❛Billionaire's Immortal Love❜

Por Dipanwita86

❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнє... Mais

αυтнσя ησтє
𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐑𝖆𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖉𝖆'𝐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐒𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝐆𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖆 𝐅𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞
𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐇𝐮𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢....
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???
𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑
𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?
тяυѕт
𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
℘𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)
℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )
ƙ𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᗰ𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 ᗯ𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍
In a way to HELL
K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
・*:.。G𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖊𝖘 O𝖋 𝕻𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 。.:*・
꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂
NOTE
Note

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏 )

3.7K 320 126
Por Dipanwita86

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this FF.
I hope you will like it.

~••~••~••~••~

A/N :

Thank you everyone, "Blazing Desire" crossed the mark of 8k votes. Thank you very much. Without your love and support, it wouldn't be possible. I hope you will continue to love and support this one and my other works too.

~••~••~••~••~

~••~••~••~••

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part

~••~••~••~

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

ARSHI ROOM :

They (Arnav and Khushi) were lying on the bed spooning each other. Khushi's back was pressed against Arnav and held her by her waist tightly. They were surrounded by serenity. They both wanted to speak but preferred this tranquility for the moment. It gave them a different feeling.

( All the pics downloaded from google. Imagine Arshi in place of these couples )

After some time, Arnav opened his eyes leisurely and kissed her head softly as if she's a glass doll. Khushi grinned timidly. Her hold on his hand got tightened. "Khushi, baby"! He whispered through his hair. "Hmmmm", she breathed. "I am sorry jaan for ruining it for you"! His voice was filled with guilt and regret. She frowned, "what was he talking about? What ruining"? She thought.

When he said nothing, she turned around and looked at his face attentively. "What's the matter, Arnavji, and what's that supposed to mean that you ruined it for me"? She asked him carefully. Arnav got up and sat with his back leaned on the headrest, taking Khushi along, and she snuggled up next to him, holding him by his waist.

Arnav looked at her innocent face and sighed, thinking of the way to reveal all the secrets to her. He wondered whether he should say everything or not, but chose to disclose everything. He regained his senses when Khushi shook him, "Arnavji! What happened? Why are you so quiet? You're scaring me now"! She got all panicked.

Seeing his face panicked, he brushed his cheek softly and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of, Khushi. I'm there, aren't I? What I meant was that I never wanted to propose to you this way". She blushed while remembering her 'I love you, god dammit', but what was that supposed to mean? She thought and scowled at him mentally, but didn't say anything except, "huh"?

He looked at her face, puzzled. He couldn't understand the look on her face. Was she upset or scowling at him, mentally? He shrugged his shoulders and intended to begin with the beginning, which was their childhood. "Khushi, what I was about to say, please try to listen calmly and analyze everything, okay"? Her heart jumped a beat in fear but tried to stay as calm as possible. She knew something bad was coming, but she also knew that her Arnavji was there with her at every stage.

Before he began, Khushi stopped him, "Arnavji, before you start anything, can I ask you something?" He looked at her perplexed, but still managed to nod. His heart skipped a beat, thinking what was she going to ask. "Arnavji when I... I told you ab....abo.....about my feelings, although you seemed surprised but not in a negative way. I... I... mean, you sounded surprised, but not shocked. You should be shocked and upset with me, right? You...you understand, right, what I meant to say? I... I.... I...mean"....

Arnav took a sigh of relief and thanked the stars that she, herself, gave him the cue to start. He kissed her cheek, grinning and felt proud of himself when her cheeks turned red instantly and said, "I understood baby, I know you're confused about many things. In fact, about everything. And that's why when you confessed, I decided to share the truth because you are entitled to know everything about OUR life".

Khushi listened attentively but didn't say anything, just nodded her head. "Khushi, remember, you asked me something about what I called you back in Gupta's"? She furrowed her brows and remembered. "Yes, you called me baby-jaan, but when I asked you, you asked me if I had lost my memory? Laad governor kahika!"

"What the! Laa...lad...laad, what"? He asked, amused. "No. .no... nothing", Khushi stammered, believing him to be angry. Arnav lifted his one eyebrow like, 'oh really'! "What nothing? I clearly heard you say some laa..laa...some governor", he asked bewildered, for he was not familiar with such a word. "Laad governor", she whispered and glanced at him, sheepishly.

"And what does it mean, baby-jann"? He teased her when he now understood that it must have had something to do with a certain mockery, and now he was enjoying his state. She shook her head vigorously as if she had no idea what it meant. But one gleam of his glare, she mumbled, "Wohh that means, kha...h...". "Kh..kha...kha...what? Khamba"? He raised his eyebrow amusingly.

Khushi shook her head sideways, "No, it's khadoos", he laughed, throwing his head. He laughed so hard at the look on his face that a tear slipped through the corner of his eyes. She looked at his face with love. "He looked so handsome, so young. Yeh toh haste hue bilkul laad governor nahi lagte". She thought in a daze and ogled him shamelessly. She regained her senses as she watched Arnav stop laughing and stare at her intensely. She gulped, seeing the same intense look.

Arnav brushed her cheek sensuously, "really, Mrs. Raizada"! He whispered in her ear. She shuddered as her fiery breath blew across her face. Her eyes shut automatically and nodded her head, lost in his touch. He smirked, seeing his effect on her. But then, he remembered about 'talk' and controlled himself from devouring her again. He just kissed her forehead warmly. Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him bewildered, but sat straight when she saw him thinking something seriously.

"Arnavji, what happened"? She called him softly. "Huh...haan khushi"? She caught him off guard. "You were talking about something"? She brought him back to reality. "Hmmm! So, I guess now you remember, I dodged that subject on that day, right"? She nodded with confusion, not knowing where all this was going. "Today, I'll tell you the reason"? Before he moved forward, "you know Arnavji, I didn't know why, but I felt very nostalgic when I heard the name. I mean, I had flashes where someone named Nan...anna...or something, I didn't remember the name correctly, called me that", she said, lost in her thoughts.

Arnav listened intently and thought, 'today you will have all your answers, meri jaan'. "You know the nickname, but not the one who gave it to you"? He teased her, tried to remind her of something or anything about their past. She looked at him, startled, and tried to remember who called her by that sweet name and got some flashes.

Flashback Starts

A cute little plump girl, dressed in a little pink dress, interrogated a boy, pointing at him like a big girl and the boy was enjoying her antics. "Nannav! Bhy yuuu alwyz call me baby-dolly? I habe no balbi doll. Di haz, but che nevl gabe me. One dy I akch hel to gib me balbi, che an amma na biit me with ot (hot) ilon lod, you kno"? ["Nannav, why have you always called me babydoll? I don't have a Barbie doll, but di has. One day, I asked her to give me that doll, Di and Amma na beat me up with a hot iron rod, you know"? ]

She got sad, while remembering the incident. Tears filled her large, innocent eyes. Arnav was furious to know that her supposed mother and sister had beaten her for a doll. He brushed her tears out of her chubby cheeks and said, "Stop crying, my doll. You, yourself, is a barbie doll. You don't need another. Alright? And for your answer, I called you like this because as I said, YOU are a doll, and you're MY baby. That's why, baby-doll. Now you understand my investigating queen"? And pinched her cheek, to which she frowned cutely at him but nodded as if understood everything he said.

Flashback ends

"Yes...yesssss.... I remember... I remember. That was nannav", she clutched his arm and told him with wide eyes. "But who was this nannav? Arnavji asked me about him, that means, he knew about this nannav. And what did this nannav have to do with them and their life now"? She murmured, musing in her own thoughts. Arnav grinned happily, seeing her able to recall at least his name, with which she called HIM. His eyes twinkled when he heard her murmuring.

"He has everything to do with us and our life, Khushi". He told her, which snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh...what"? She asked, amused. "I said, YOUR nannav has everything to do with US and OUR life, baby"! He cleared her confusion. "How"? She whispered. She looked at his grinning face, puzzled, then something clicked, and she looked at him with wide eyes, "Nannav...nann...Arna...Arnav" she was astounded.

"Yo...you...are nannav, right! Arnavji"? She stared at him, stupefied. His eyes got clouded with unshed tears, felt breathless hearing 'Nannav' from his Pari's mouth after so many years. He nodded and hugged her tightly. His voice choked with intense emotions. She didn't know what to think or say. He was Nannav, her childhood friend? She came back to her senses when she felt her shoulder getting wet. She realized that her Arnavji was crying. She tried to break the hug and see him, but he didn't let her. So, she embraced him as tightly as possible, and this soothed him a little.

They were lost in each other. They knew they had to talk. There were many more secrets to reveal, but right now, soothing each other was more important than anything else. Everything can wait.

~••~••~••~•••~

That's it for today.

I don't know how it came out. Please bear with me if it's not up to the mark.

Take care and stay safe.

Regards,
Dipanwita86
01/01/22

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

506K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
166K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
210K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...